Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Empty
PostSubject: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Today was a rare occasion, the city hall staff members had sent out invitations to all know registered heroes big time and small time ones. They decided that after all the crazy business that has been occurring lately they would throw a party for all the heroes they could to give them the night off for once.

While the heroes would be partying the local police has clocked in more hours to cover the streets so nothing major would go down so the heroes could truly relax for once. They staff members would have set out invitations to non registered heroes to say thank you to them as well.

They knew that they had been working just as hard as the registered but lacked the information to send them so they just sent out a public announcement to say hey party tonight at city hall. The party was formal attire if you had it masks of course allowed.

The registered heroes identities were already know thanks to the registration law so they figured saying formal attire rather than hero clothes wasn't too far out there but hero clothes were also very much welcome. The music was classical at times but took breaks where they would play modern music teens tended to like.

There was free food everywhere and all the adoring fans of the many more well known heroes which tended to be many of the current active heroes in the city were held at bay by security though it certainly gave the vibe to all the heroes like they were super models, big time actors, etc. with all the cheering and autograph requests.

The party started when the sun went down and city hall was lit up like it was a club. Who would arrive to take the night off and who would decide to stick to themselves and avoid the night off at the social event.

Jenny arrived a little after the party started on her motorcycle and parked in the parking lot. She looked over at the other heroes arriving and took a deep breath before fixing her black tie and taking off her sunglasses.

She wore a black tux with a gray under shirt and black combat boots. usually shed wear a dress but she felt like wearing pants tonight. Her hair was slightly calmer than usual since she straightened it but it was still in it's usual pony tail.

She walked up the red carpet that was layed out for the heroes to walk on and signed many things for the fans in the crowd waving to some and entered the city hall. She then like everyone else was guided into the main room where the party was set up.

It was massive and well decorated a bit banner saying welcome heroes hovered over the massive array of foods many heroes already finding themselves on the dance floor dancing to the music that was currently playing modern day tunes that teens liked.

She looked to everyone that was in the room at the time to see if she knew anyone that was there.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Toji walks up the carpet, signing autographs as he looks around for Ruin. He wondered if she would show up...Well, At any rate, he had to mix a little. Part of the job.Besides, free food!!Finally, he enters the building, grinning as he hears the music." Awesome!" Adjusting his tie, blarg, he walks into the room, bobbing his head.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:43 pm

It had been awhile since Kristen had been to a party. The last time she was at a party, it turned into a cake-and-candy catastrophe that had caused some high-fructose destruction and left many civilians in danger. Throughout the night, the Nephilim girl was stuck in a fancy armour dress that left for low maneuverability and potential for awkward moments abounds. ((I'll leave that to your own interpretation >_>))

Learning from experience and taking the opportunity to take up the offer of wearing her uniform to the party, Kristen did exactly that. Should any villain be idiotic enough to try to crash a party full of superheroes, she would be prepared. She landed at the beginning of the red carpet, dispelling her wings into fragments of energy and letting them fade into the evening air, walking up the pathway to the entrance of the hall.

When she entered the building, there were quite a few heroes around. Some she recognized, Toji with his bright blue hair for example, but there were others she did not recognize. They were either independent heroes or part of the other Titan team. She would obviously say hi to her own teammates, but she also saw this party as an opportunity to create some bonds with the independent heroes that she did not yet know, and to meet some members of the other Titan team as well.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:08 am

Jenny looked around and saw toji and a girl who she read in the newspaper as a newer member of bows team aka tojis team. she smiled and walked up to the two who were relivily close to one and other. "Hey little bro, hey tojis new team mate." she waved to her "Im tojis freind, Jennifer Necowl, or if you want you can call me just jenny most people do." she said in her normal southern accent she didnt feel the need to hide it right now since no one she knew that would mock it was around, or as far as she knew was around. "Sweet party huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:28 am

Toji grins, seeing both of his "big sisters" in one place." Heeeeeey, you two!!" As the three approach each other, he reaches out, grabbing his teammates in a bear hug, though he quickly let's go in embarrassment, his face red."Sorry...heh...just happy to see you two. Hate this tie.." He grumbles. He'd wear his uniform, but it was currently in the wash..blast it..Toji clears his throaght, grinning at Jenny." Yah, its alright.…loving the sushi!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:20 pm

"Hey Toji, I guess it's not like you to miss out on a party." Kristen grinned at her teammate before addressing Jenny, inclining her head and nodding with a grin. "A pleasure to meet you, Jenny. My name is Kristen Opprotune, although you may have heard about me by the name Seraphim." her cyan eyes gave a bright, otherworldly glow as the Nephilim observed Jenny's unique stature.

She broke out of her analyzing gaze. "Yes definitely a lively party for sure. It holds quite a contrast to the last one I attended -- of course that one didn't really end well either." her mouth twitched at the memory of the candy ridden skyscraper. "That was before I joined the Titans, however. I was kind of on my own for a while there... I really think a team environment is what I'm best suited for."

A distributor of beverages passed by the group with an assortment of drinks on the platter. Kristen produced a glass of iced-tea from the tray and began sipping on it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:42 am

Jenny smiled to her and gave a nod "I've heard of you and I also go by Energy Warrior" she said letting her eyes glow a bright color that matched the other girls. She then chuckled "irght so save the fish for you then toji." she looked to the girl and smiled.

"I know the feeling but im glad you found somewhere you feel that you belong and I asure you Toji here is one of the best guys to have on your team with you." Jenny grabbed a water and smiled. "So either of you to go on any interesting adventures lately?" she asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:52 am

Toji grins." Shell have to act quickly...I plan on stuffing myself, hahaha!! And bringing some home for..the team." Strangely, his face reddened some, then he grins at the compliment." Aaaw,shucks,haha!!" Having mimicked Nickey's laugh perfectly, he chuckles in satisfaction, then grabs a root beer,sipping it." Ooooooooooh, McDaniel! A good brand..."He looks up?" Well....I tracked down a swamp demon in the sewers. I suppose it was....interesting." He shudders slightly.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Kristen nodded at Jenny's words before chuckling at Toji's mention of his banishing of the swamp demon. "Not all demon slayings are grand and glorious," she said conversationally with a light tone to her voice, "You gotta take the good with the bad, you know?"

She regarded Jenny again. "Although the past two years of my life before coming to Jump City has basically been one huge adventure, as one may call it, I've managed to stay within the city while I find my place in it. Figure out the best demon hunting areas within the city, find allies and friends such as yourself and Toji and the rest of Titans United. You know... " she trailed off for a moment. "These things are necessary."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Jenny chuckled "Man based on the sounds of it I could have really used you twos help years ago." Jenny said with a light smile."yeah I know how you feel, I may not hunt demons but it feels like Ive spent all my life trying to find my place in the world espeshially recently. But as you know if you ever need any help just ask away." she said with a kind adnbright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Toji snorts." I don't mind not getting glory, it was just....nasty. As if being surrounded by water wasn't bad enough, there were...things floating in said water.Really annoying."He sighs, shrugging and grinning." yep, wez family! Much so!" He pokes Kristen teasingly." Ally...that word brings warmth to my heart..didn't know ya loved me so much, sis!" He then looks at jenny." K, pack sister.I know we can count on ya...." He returns her smile,before cackling evilly." That said, direct me to the food! I must establish my rule over the fish, crab, and sweets kingdoms!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 pm

"Ah, so it sounds like you've had some rough times in your life as well." Kristen said, "It seems like all people go through some soul-searching in their life. This is from my experience, anyways. Some people will travel the world and go to hell and back again to find their purpose in the world." She took a sip from her iced tea.

Toji then remarked about taking over the seafood and desert tables, to which Kristen chuckled at his humorous way of speaking, "I think I saw a tray of lobster tails over on that table over there with some other shellfish," she told him, "But you're on your own for the deserts, I think they might be on the other side of the hall."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:03 am

Jenny chuckled and ruffled tojis hair before nodding to kristans directions confirming the foods locations. She then looked to Kristan and nodded but chuckled "yeah it may not have been hell but i certainly have been to the afterlife and back and I still have no idea what I'm doing." She said with a chuckle. "One time I thought ai found my place on a team and everyone ended up dead... after many other failurs on teams I think I'm more of a solo act but chances are that will prove to be wrong like every other thing I thought I was meant to do." she shrugged.

"but people dying all around you, betrayal, your entire life being a lie, and nearly dying baout 10 times a year is just normal life stuff I guess" she said casually like she assumed it happened to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:30 am

Toji blinks as Jenny ruffles his hair, and turns around to take over the food tables,but stops as she speaks about what she's been through. He looks at her concerned, then gives her a reassuring hug, stepping hack and smiling."....no worries." Hevrhen blurs over to the food,eliciting a few startled heys from high ranking officials, a concerned furrow to his brow.Sighing, he decides to talk to her about it later, in taking all the wonderful smells.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:34 pm

"I suppose it is normal for us heroes, we carry the burdens so the citizens of this world do not suffer and can live on peacefully." Kristen took another sip of her iced-tea, "It is one of the duties of being a hero in this world, it calls for the sacrifice of the ordinary in our own lives. Others choose to make this sacrifice, others are born into it. We all come from different walks of life, but we all serve the same purpose."

Kristen glanced at Toji's raiding of the food tables for a moment before refocussing, "I think not knowing what you are doing is natural, and believe me, I know how it feels to loose almost your whole team. We are all flawed, even those who are true to life yet more beautiful. We all have some kind of Hamartia. That's why I find teams to be important, we make up for each other's weaknesses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next