Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Vote_lcapDing ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Voting_barDing ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Vote_lcapDing ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Voting_barDing ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Cain has finally been approved, everyone! Thank you, Dar and Bow.

However, The Muse has brought up something, which I thought was obvious, but should be addressed anyways. As a necromancer, I need your express permission to use your character.

So here's what's happening. I ask that YOU (That lovely, beautiful human being/immortal/pure evil being behind the screen right now) reply to this post with any DEAD characters of yours, and any INACTIVE characters that you're okay with killing off. A link to their profile would be appreciated.

If and when you post your corpses here, I will be taking that as your express permission to use them.

What does this mean? If you want to bring back your characters at any time, you're still allowed to do so, and I'll no longer own them. Hell, I'll even have Cain resurrect them for you. And even at that, we could work out some interesting plot, if you want.

NOTE: The characters need to be in the reboot! They can't be from the old versions of TTL!

Thank you all for your donations...if I get any, that is. :3

EDIT: This shall now also be my page for all of Cain's army! As in the page that I will link people to when they ask who I have...

ALL CHARACTERS posted before Thu 13 Jun 2013 are USELESS to me!

Anastasia Frost

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro

Elysium Nirva

Wanjack "Prior" Ekmed

Last edited by Wrath on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Dead!!

Victoria Laurea Gyozelem

Jane Elizabeth Smith

Inactive but can be dead!!

Though is technically already undead... Anastasia Frost

Cyndi Lauper
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Thanks for your donations, Bow!
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Michael (Arcangel) - Inactive and can be dead. You could say he died in the Pacific fight thread.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Thank you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:17 pm

That is a mighty fine contribution, EW! Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Wait they cant be from last rpg?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Oops. Perhaps I should have mentioned that the characters need to be from the reboot. They can't be from the old RPG.

If I could do that, I'd just use Krious and Emblem and wreck everyone. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Thanks JaK.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Wanjack 'Prior' Ekmed

I warn you he's not going to have his Nth Metal anymore. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Alrighty. Thanks Dart. <3
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 am

Le bump.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 12:43 am

Le additional bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)   Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ding ding ding! Bring out yer dead! (OOC) (Everyone)
Page 1 of 1