Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Vote_lcapDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Voting_barDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Vote_lcapDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Voting_barDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 2:11 am

The Slums of Jump City. Was it bad that JaK felt normal here? Was it bad he understood how things worked down here? Was it bad that he had cracked a few skulls around here? Was it bad that someone offered him money to crack a few more? Was it bad that he said, yes? Was it bad that he was in a cage right now and was 4 fights in with 2 grand in his pockets....

Well if that wasn't, or bad enough, the night was about to take a turn for the worst;

The venue was an old parking garage with 4 levels. In the middle of the structure each floor had a giant hole about 15 feet across that were directly underneath each other. The story behind the odd design flaw was that a superhero fight had taken place here years ago between Mammoth and Cyborg...or was it Atlas and Cyborg...no, no it was Starfire and Cinderblock.... In any case one of the powerhouses had punched the other straight through the top floor of the building and didn't stop pounding until they reached the bottom. Thus resulting in the structure being labeled unsafe for general public and open for business;

"And there you have it ladies and gentleman, that's another 2 minute knock out from our boy, JaK Sage. That's 2 former fight night champions laid out, a 7 footer with a broken leg, and we still haven't found that 1st competitors front teeth. This kid is on fire!" The ring announcer walked his way across the old parking garage to the octagon ring in the middle of  the bottom floor, opened the gate, and walked inside. "Hey uhh kid, you mind slowing it down a bit. Were running out of competitors.."

"And how's that my issue?" JaK cracked his neck and palmed away at a cut on his cheek which was already in the process of scabbing. Other than a few bruises JaK's chiseled body was no worse for wear. He was fighting in black ripped jorts and nothing else on his person. His converse, jacket, and white t-shirt were all sitting under the stool located on his side of the ring. The crowd was echoing for more carnage as money piled up at the entrance. People coughed up the entrance fee in droves to come watch the spectacle. Someone had defeated 4 opponents in the last 12 minutes. That was pretty unheard of, even in the slums of Jump City. So much so that each level of the parking garage was filling up with unsavory individuals. "If that's the case I'll take my dough and---"

"Just hold on there junior, I'll get ya a fight," The baling ring announcer said as he stepped forwards adjusted the collar to his cheap purple suit and spoke aloud into a microphone. "And ok ladies and gentlemen, this is your chance, beat JaK Sage and take home the entire prize pot!"

"Hey, say what?!! I never agreed to---"

"That's right folks we need a volunteer who thinks they can drop this punk and walk away with it all. Do we have any takers!?!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 pm

Adrien had been sitting on the sidelines just looking up at the fight, this new kid was good...too good, and he looked the same age as him and his sister. Adrien normally wouldn’t hesitate from a fight, but this one looked like to much of a hassle. A way he was just here to scope the scene for the one always eager to rush in.

A petite figure entered the building, a baseball cap and bomber jacket on, a lollipop in between their lips. “Yo skip, how’s the night going?” They addressed a giant burly man with tattoos all over, and I meant...all over.
“Hey, you’re not supposed to be-....wait...Eunji is that you? Hehe, mistook you for someone’s lost son.” He held out his hand for hand slap fist bump combo.
“With this face? Come on skip, you’re losing your eyesight man. Anyway, how’s the night going.”
“Eh I don’t know, see there’s a new kid in the ring and he’s knocking people out left and right at record time! He even knocked out Ricky.”
“Psshaw, can’t beat my record.” The comment came out snarky and overconfident. “But man, poor Ricky.”
“Well..no not yet..anyway I think you should probably sit this one out.” She handed him her lollipop which he took with an odd expression of why he was being handed said object.

“Me? Skip, come on, you know I never turn down a challenge. Anyway off to see what this kids got, he’s got the crowds cheering?” She continued to converse as she continued half skipping towards the arena.
“Yeah he does, but-“
“Perfect! Thanks Skip, see ya later.” She then bolted towards the announcers voice and spotted her brother on the sidelines.

“Have you gone in yet? Or you skipping out tonight.
“...don’t feel like it.”
“What’s the pot?” She asked as she began undressing, handing her brother her hat and jacket.
“High..” He was handed a pair of shoes and jeans.
She began some high knees and stretching. “So I heard I have a challenge this time.”
“.....Something is off with this one..he gets up a bit too quickly.”
“Huh..interesting...anyway wish me luck.” She walked up to the edge of the arena glancing up at the announcer. “YO ROCCO! Count me in!”
The announcer came closer and as he did cupped the mic and held it away.
“Eunji! You made it...uh you sure about it? I think this guy might be a tough-“
“Pssshh, heard it, and yeah I’m sure, plus, rent’s in two days.”
She began to climb into the arena sporting nothing but her sports bra and athletic shorts. She nodded towards Jak before rolling her neck and throwing her shoulders back in a stretch. She gave him a ‘ya ready’ kind of grin, punching her fist into the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 11:22 pm

Someone was coming up to the ring after all. And it was someone the crowd was familiar with because the eruption was overwhelming the closer she drew. She? It was a girl - around his age with an ethnic background. Now most guys would take a look at her and assume she was in over her head but JaK was from the streets of Gotham; a giant crocodile man and a half bat - half man humanoid had tried to eat him before. So he wasn't putting anything past this new girl. JaK eyed her the entire time she entered the ring. The glare would seem intimidating but his mind was running 100 mph as he took in her entire image into his mind. Beyond being a total babe he was looking at her reach, her stance, the way she moved, any tells that she may be inured somewhere or have any plated body parts, any and all information available.

"You sure you wanna do this?" JaK said as his cheek completely healed and he ripped the scab off. His body had 100% healed by now from the last fight. "I'm not keen on pulverizing chicks if I can avoid it." This was his one and only warning that he wouldn't hold back once the fight started. The girl stripped down to similar attire as himself so it seemed like the bout was going down regardless.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 4:35 am

“For the tenth time yes, I’m sure!” Obviously she was tired of being underestimated, but at the same time it was a good sign if he was, meant she could catch him by surprise. At the same time she could feel his eyes scrutinizing her carefully, pervert.

“Here she is! Our one and only charmer, dominator of the ring, flying supersonic and landing with a boom! Eunj Jeong!!” She took in the introduction, anyone would think she was just standing pridefully, taking in the moment, and although it was partially true, the other part was she was filling herself what that beautiful amplified sound coming from the speakers surrounding the arena, and not to mention the ecstatic cheering.

She got into a partial fighting stance, her hands loose fists in front of her, and she slid her right foot behind her for a more balanced stance.

“Alllllrright Folks, this one’s for all the marbles! Which contender is going home with it all and which one is well, just going home! Fighters are you ready?!”

Eunji gave a slight nod, her eyes glued on the pale golden eyed teen. “Don’t you dare hold anything back.” She threatened, wanting a fair fight, or as fair as it could possibly be. “You hear me.”
Adrien sat with curiosity and interest. Obviously he was betting on his sister, but this time he wasn’t fully convinced, or at least not 100 percent sure like most of the times. His eye eyed back and forth between the two, his fingers crossed against his lips and his elbows propped on his knees.

“And Fight!”

Last edited by Ninja on Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 5:39 am

JaK didn't take a fighting stance. He just stood erect with his hands at his sides. This girl... “Don’t you dare hold anything back.” She threatened...JaK's veins started to protrude as he tightened his grip and flexed his entire body in anticipation....This girl. “You hear me.” ...THIS GIRL! JaK's eyes grew wider and more manic as he smiled wildly. She knew what she wanted.

"...Ok then..." The bell dinged and JaK immediately took a few steps forward while keeping the manic smile plastered on his face. "Show me!" JaK broke into a sprint, unable to hide the excitement teeming throughout his entire body. The ring was only couple yards in length but even so JaK closed the distance between them unnaturally quick. And just before actually reaching Eunj he front flipped - or at least it looked like he was going to perform a simple front flip - but then in mid-air he utilized the unnaturally fast momentum he had built up to twirl and spin in a multitude of directions within the blink of an eye, like a corkscrew, before opening up at the last second to land an axe kick!

This was JaK's version of testing the water. If she could keep up with the direction of his attack from this fancy opening move then he would get much more serious. Even so, if she did manage to avoid the kick entirely, as soon as JaK landed he would duck extremely low to avoid a counter attack and pivot his feet to spin backwards as he sprung right back up to back fist her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 2:23 am

He sprinted, he was on top of her in a mere second, fast. Was this it? The fight she had been waiting for? She grinned as she saw him maneuver in the air. Right leg.. there it was, the first move. She leaned ever so slightly to her right, as she brought up her hands to catch his leg on her left shoulder, she wasn’t looking to dodge, blocking the hit was going to give her a glimpse of how hard he was hitting, strong. The hit was powerful she’d give him that, but she was catching up in strength. “This is more like it.” She muttered gleefully. She shrugged off his leg and then tried to close in on him with a full on right swing. If it hit she would try to continue to press on with a left hook. If he managed to dodge She’d spin into a reverse hook kick.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 5:44 pm

JaK's eyes widened when his downward kick landed and she barely budged. He was so shocked the next blow landed right on the mark unchecked causing JaK to stumble as he was hit. The crowd roared when blood splattered from his mouth onto the floor. When Eunji followed up with another punch JaK blocked with his forearm and looked back at her with bulged eyes and an intense grin. "That's it, you know the way! Keep it coming." JaK hadn't had such a fun hand to hand opponent in a very long time. She actually could do some damage to him. This was a very rare chance for JaK to actually try and maybe improve in his hand to hand combat skills a bit. He ducked the next spin kick and countered with a low spin kick of his own to her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 8:40 pm

Eunji grinned as she heard the cheering increase, what a symphony. She spun around just in time to counter his kick with her own. “You’re not too shabby yourself~” She said almost flirtatious. Hey the kid was cute, even covered in his own blood, and he was a decent fighter. “But how long can you keep up? Come on, dance with me~” She dipped down into the perfect front split, her weight transferred onto her hands as she pushed herself into a windmill kick aimed at his leg planted on the ground. If he managed to dodge, she would continue the momentum to help her into a back handspring to draw some distance, but if she’d manage to knock him down she would be on top of him in a second to pin him.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:08 am

He smirked as his shin bounced off of hers, "...All night..." He replied after barely blocking her windmill kick and falling over flat on his back only to kip back up to his feet as fast as he had dropped and met her charge with one of his own - he grabbed hold of her as she shot forward tried to pin him. The tone was slightly flirtatious at first, but business was business, and JaK promised to give it his all. Which he would have to make good on that promise it would seem - even though they were both wrestling each other for dominance at the moment she was no dainty female, if anything she was unnaturally strong for her stature compared to other humans, but so was JaK! He yelled out as he pushed back against her and attempted to trip her as they're arms constantly switched grapple poses in a battle to gain dominant positioning to attempt either a hip toss, judo throw, or a slam.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:51 am

Adrien continued to watch from the sidelines...to be honest this was the closest fight he’s ever seen anyone go toe to toe with his sister. Was he concerned? Maybe a little, but if someone gave her a dose of humble pie well....one loss wouldn’t hurt...all in brotherly love..

Eunji continued to grapple and counter step to avoid being tripped or pinned. Even though the crowd was going wild with screeches and cheering, she refused to absorb any more sound. They were evenly matched. And yeah, she could probably over power him, but this is the most fun she’d had in a long while.  She gritted her teeth as she switched position yet again, grabbing his shoulders and keeping him at bay from getting a good grip on her....man, was he even getting tired out yet? Not that she was, but all the others she had fought before would’ve been out of breath by now, he wasn’t your average joe.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 3:14 am

JaK suddenly pushed her away and threw a punch which she blocked and replied in kind. JaK and Eunji would spar openly and freely. Neither teen landed a clean hit at all during these quick exchanges but what was more impressive is how neither of them were tiring. JaK especially was losing almost no stamina. It was getting pretty obvious he was superhuman at this point. The blows flew back and forward; head kicks, spin kicks, high knees, elbows, jabs, hooks from the right left and below, and even a couple of haymakers. Finally the round ended and both of them returned to their corners.

As JaK took a quick sip of water the ring announcer approached him. "Hey, you need to drop this round kiddo," the announcer said to JaK.

aK waved him off as he turned his back to the announcer. "You're wildin pops, this is the most fun I've had in a while."

"Screw yer fun kid, the bets are high as I've ever seen em in your favor right now. But if she keeps going toe to toe with you like this the bets will start splitting down the middle and well lose money. I'll even let you in on some of the take." The ring announcer placed his hand on JaK's shoulder as he spoke.

However, JaK simply brushed his hand off. "I'm good, Keep all my winnings. I just want to get another piece of her." JaK beamed at Eunji from ear to ear as he wiped the blood from his lips and his glistening sweat covered body seemed to erase every bruise she had given him.

"Alright,"
The announcer said as he smirked and walked away. "Goodluck kid." However, JaK's body now sported a new marking right where the ring announcer had placed  his hand. A black circle, almost like a barbwire tattoo, the size of a quarter.

"You ready, this round I'ma finish it." JaK said with his hands on his hips in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 4:24 am

Eunji jumped back and was about to charge again when the announcer interfered...oh, the round was over. Adrien got up and handed her a bottle of water, which she took a chug of, swished in her mouth and spat it out on the concrete outside of the ring before dumping a bit on her head and ringing out her hair. “Man, this is great.” She hopped back and forth from one foot to the other and then stood in a wide stance and twisted her body from right to left in a nice stretch.
Adrien however just stared at the back of the announcer as he addressed Jak. “....you sure you don’t want to end it soon. How long do you plan to keep it going..?”

“Maybe a bit longer, I don’t think that kid tires out...even if i can get stronger and faster,i might not be able to outlast him if he can keep dodging em and throwing em back, But Man This is too much fun!! I gotta get his number, or make him come back for another round!” Adrien brought his attention back to his overly enthusiastic sister.
“By the sound of the murmurs in the crowd, sounds like you guys are pretty tied on the bets, he’s barely pulling ahead...”
“Aww what...i thought i was the crowd favorite..” She puffed her cheeks and pouted slightly.

“Maybe they’re excited to have a new fighter.”

“....I’m not old...”

“That’s not....what..”

“Anyway, time to head back in!” She grinned and pumped her fists down to her shoulders. She quickly turned around and headed towards the middle of the ring.
She gave a cheeky smile and placed one hand on her hip as she stopped and faced Jak.
“Psshhh, only thing you’re gonna finish is watching me go around and collect my rewards.” Nailed it.  She got back into a stance as the announcer readied the crowd and the fighters.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 5:49 am

JaK started to speak and as her attention drew towards his mouth JaK suddenly rolled forward and lunged at her waist to surprise attack her as soon as the round began. If he caught her by the waist he would wrestle her down and put her in an ankle lock.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 7:08 pm

Eunji began reading his lips when she was caught off guard, barely able to take half a step back as he pounced on her, tackling her down and twisting with her to trap her in an ankle lock. She grunted as she tried to pry and kick him off. What the heck....

Adrien lifted his head as the actions unfolded, huh, he managed to pin her down...this kid was something.
...But wait, he squinted his eye at the marking...he didn’t remember him having it, or any other such mark. Had he been hiding it? Did it just appear? Adrien kept on the alert, by the looks of it, this match was about to be over anyway.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 5:18 pm

JaK coiled around her leg like a pit viper. She wasn't going to escape this unless God himself pulled JaK off of her. "It was fun but----" JaK sentence was cut off by his shoulder suddenly exploding and bursting his flesh wide open. Simultaneously as the shoulder ripped open and blood splattered all over the ring the ring announcer could be seen snapping his fingers by anyone paying attention to him from outside the cage. Luckily for the announcer, all eyes had been on JaK and Eunji. The crowd was confused but cheered loudly anyway. Clearly Eunji had done something to the boy to injure him.

JaK didn't even scream out as the tendons in the upper left portion of his body became clearly visible, and little geysers of blood squirted from exposed veins. His eyes widened as the pain set in and he released her. JaK quickly curled into a ball and clutched at his shoulder while wincing from the agonizing pain and bit his lip. "F&^%...you.." JaK's quit wit had already deduced what had happened to him and who the culprit was but the pain was quite debilitating at the moment. The match was immediately called by a bystander official from outside the ring who walked in and raised his hand over Eunji declaring her the winner. The crowd erupted and began to celebrate - they all jumped up and down all over the abandoned parking garage chanting Eunji's name.

Meanwhile, the announcer made his way through the crowd towards the exit. The most obvious tell that he had something to do with JaK's substantial injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next