Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Plain Jane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Plain Jane Vote_lcapPlain Jane Voting_barPlain Jane Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Plain Jane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Plain Jane Empty
PostSubject: Plain Jane   Plain Jane Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 am

"I don’t particularly care for you or anything else in this universe."

Full Character Name
Jane Elizabeth Smith

Plain Jane 597dd868

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jane Elizabeth Smith
Nickname(s): Plain Jane
Codename: inSane Jane
Alias(es): none
Classification: human
Affiliation: neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: black
Eye Color: gray/blue
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 122
Other Traits: Eyes turn blood red when in battle.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Nail daggers - Fingernails grow into 3” daggers of steel capable of piercing practically any material known to man. Quick spell, “Nails, grow!”
Teleportation – Able to teleport within a 500’ radius but takes an incantation to do so, “Teleport me, teleport me, teleport me to safety guaranteed.” She either has to visualize a destination or go to wherever her starting point was 500’ in whichever direction she came.
Charm – “Blessed” with a beautiful singing voice by her witchy godmother, Jane can seduce her foes to bend to her will as long as she sings her song. “I am the peaceful rest you’ve been dreaming of, I am she who breaks your chains, Give up your soul to me thy love, and I will take your chains. I am the whisper in the darkness, the one that evades your sight, I am the witch from inside your head, the one that decides your plight.”
Telekinesis – She can move objects weighing ½ a ton or less. Her incantation for this is, “Move object with my mind, move object with my might!” And depending on how heavy or how far she may have to repeat the incantation anywhere up to ten times.

Skills:
She has a black belt in Taekwondo. Has been in gymnastics since she was old enough to walk (2years old). Skilled swordsman, gunman, and all around weapons man. Is quite attractive which bodes well for her sake.

Weaknesses:
If she cannot finish her incantation her teleportation/telekinesis falters, and if she stops singing her charm quits. She cannot charm robots are very strong willed people. She cannot teleport through walls.

Equipment:
She has a single dagger placed in a pouch on her thigh.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Apathetic towards everything. Just goes around not really caring what’s going on around her. She has a bit of a temper though and will get into a fight for practically no reason. However, she will also help anyone in her path that needs it. She kind of just goes through life not really caring what she does, who it’s for, or why she’s even doing it.

Strengths:
She doesn’t get emotionally attached. She’s very flexible. She’ll help or hurt whoever and not even care.

Interests/Habits:
Walking around. Reading. Training in the forest.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother, Father, Godmother(deceased)
Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan
Current City: Jump City
History:
Growing up in a semi-tradition Japanese home, Jane was forced into being an over achiever. Her father pushed her into Taekwondo. Her mother stressed over her being the best gymnast in her age group, not to mention at least two years above that. Her godmother taught her to try and express herself, through witchcraft. She taught her spells and incantations, potions and brews. She gave Jane her beautiful singing voice through a potion. Her growing nails with a brew. Jane loved her godmother dearly and her godmother loved her too.

At the crucial age of 13, Jane, a carefree beautiful spirit of a girl was overly attached to her godmother. She talked about moving in with her constantly. She loved hanging out and learning new spells. Then, without any warning, the wonderful light in this girl’s dark slave-like life shattered. Her godmother’s passing was the epitome of disaster that shook her world.

For the next five years, Jane spent most of her time in her room reading or doing whatever her parents said she must. This consisted of chores, homework, gymnastics, taekwondo, and absolutely no magic! She despised her parents with a passion and was just waiting for her eighteenth birthday to get out of this soul sucking nightmare. Ever since the death of her only loved one she was never the same. She’d never again be a bright, sun-shining girl with no worries but forever would be tormented by her godmother’s death.

Sample RP
”Heh, I actually made it.”

Jane stepped off the plane looking almost bored. She got her baggage and left the airport. She kept thinking about the scene that went down last night between her parents and her. She had a headache from all the yelling. The first thing she did was look for a place to stay. Luckily that wasn’t a problem for her. She had plenty of money she had saved with her allowance and there were many hotels to choose from. She chose one of the cheaper ones in a semi-bad part of town.

After she had unpacked she started to wonder around town to see the sights. She stopped into a coffee shop near the beach for a latte and to think things over again…

”I’m finally 18! I’m done here!”

”What are you talking about missy?” said her mother in a calm voice as she sipped on her herbal tea.

”I’m talking about the fact that I am moving out effective tomorrow.” Jane spoke harsh but even.

"You are not. That is final.” Her father said as he lounged on the sofa watching an idiotic show on the television.

”See, that’s the beauty of it. You can’t tell me what to do anymore. I’m officially an adult. I’m out of high school and not going to college. I am moving. That is final.” Jane spat through her grinding teeth. Her eyes were starting to burn, this was the first time she’d ever spoke up to her parents and she didn’t quite enjoy the confrontation.

”Your father’s right dear, you ar…”

That was the term of endearment Jane’s godmother used so, it goes without saying, Jane was ticked. ”DO NOT CALL ME DEAR!! YOU AREN’T EVEN A MOTHER FIGURE TO ME!! YOU ARE BARELY PARENTS AT ALL!! I AM EIGHTEEN!! YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!... I’m already packed and ready to go. My flight leaves at 8am tomorrow morning. I’m going and there’s nothing either of you can do about it.” Jane was trembling from a mixture of emotions rage, pride, fright, and sadness to name a few.

Jane’s father got up from his seat, walked across the room, and slammed his palm against his daughter’s face. ”You are an embarrassment to this family. If you leave, never return.” He peered through his glasses to look down on his daughter as he spoke these words more deadly than poison, and said them with ease. This struck Jane’s heart deeper than any knife could. She hated her parents for what they did but, they were still her parents and she loved them.

”I’m sorry Father. But I must.” Jane said on her knees, head down, sobbing. She stood up on shaky knees and headed for her room. When she was just outside the room her parents started yelling at each other about what had just happened. Jane sat in her room with a picture of her whole family when she was about nine and cried more than she had since the death that changed her forever.

As Jane sat in the coffee shop, a single tear rolled down her cheek and she knew that although it would be hard, this move was what was best for her.
Back to top Go down

Plain Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plain Jane   Plain Jane Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Plain Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plain Jane   Plain Jane Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Plain Jane Kamina91
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plain Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plain Jane   Plain Jane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plain Jane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: