Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Vote_rcap 
Moon
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Empty
PostSubject: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 am

Human Form/Ice
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Hayley10

Half Breed Form/Water/Steam
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Vlcsna10

Demon Form/Fire
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Dehu10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Milicondras (My-lee-con-dress) Gendorytoonyfeel (Gen-door-ee-toon-ee-feel) Feedecondro (fee-de-con-dr-oh)
Nickname(s): Half breed trash, Miley Fencondro, Mili
Codename: N/A
Classification: Half Feecon/half Human (demons that control fire)
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Yellow when human, Reddish Orange when Half breed, darkish red when full breed
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 128lbs
Other Traits:
When in her half breed/demon form she has a devil/demon tail(orange half, red demon).

===POWERS===

Powers:

Miley must wait 30 mins after she changes forms before she can change forms again.

While in her human form Miley is able to do the following:

Spoiler:

While in her half breed form she can do the following:
Spoiler:

While in her full breed form she can do the following;

Spoiler:

Skills:

• Advanced Acrobatic skills
  • How to speak and read all Demon Languages
  • Survival skills
  • Advanced balancing skills
  • Near pro ice skating skills
  • How to Walk/Run on all fours
  • Is super flexible

Weaknesses:
Human: Her body in all forms (Except Elemental forms.) works and is near total human so anything that can hurt a human can hurt her. She also on foot can only move as fast and hit as hard as a human so usually at close range unless she produces fire out of her fists she  can only attack you like a normal human making her weaker at up close battles than ones that are more far away.

Holy things: Miley can not touch or come within a foot of anything Holy (Like churches, crosses holy water etc.) if she passes that barrier and touches the item she will in any of her forms start to burn like if she had her hand in fire. (This weakness disappears when in her human form.)

Elemental forms: Each form may counter something but also makes her much weaker to something else. These things range from Ice damage does more damage to Fire damage doing more damage to her

Equipment: N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Miley is usually kind to those who haven't managed to make her dislike them or get annoyed with them. Miley tends to have a soft spot for those with rough pasts or going through rough parts in their lives relating them back to herself. Miley has no real aliment since she'd be willing to work for either side unless it's against someone she cares heavily for but if it's doing that for someone she cares more for than the action shed do on the said person then shed side with that person. Miley has a dark side that she usually doesn't show unless she is angry or in a negative mood or killing someone or something.

Strengths:

• Making ice and fire
  • Acrobatics
  • Balancing
  • Ice skating
  • Making things out of ice
  • Using her tail like a monkey would (Like it's a third hand)
  • Surviving on her own

Interests/Habits:

• Smoke comes out of her mouth and or nose sometimes whenever she gets really angry. (Only for her demon self)
  • When she blushes it usually is added with extreme temperature changes. (extremely cold when human hot when Demon But only being very warm when a half breed.)
  • She is Moderately addicted to soda (And is trying to tone down her addiction to it.)
  • Ice Skating
  • Creating sculptures out of ice.
  • Practicing acrobatics and her flexibility
  • Swimming
  • Speaks with a accent that sounds like a mixture of a Japanese and British accent

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Flerdocon(fl-ear-do-con) The king of Feecons(Fee-cons)(father) Melinda (last name unknown) (mother/location unknown)Yvrídio Kólasi Tis Fotiás/Charissa Fotiás (step sister)  ???? Fotiás (step mother)
Place of Origin: A fire kingdom located in a volcano in the underworld (aka hell)
History: Miley’s father mated with a human hoping for a son that would become the most powerful Feecon ever known and become the new king/ruler of his kingdom. Her father was surprised to see that it was a female baby but decided a female leader would do just as well. Unlike most demons Miley’s father didn't care whether she was a boy or girl but did care about the fact that Miley took after her mother and wasn't (usually) evil like him and refused to be evil like him.

Miley at a young age her father had enough of her not commuting to just being evil and her father locked her up in a dungeon but once the was able to focus enough in her human form she managed to free herself through her ice powers. Miley managed to escape to the upper world aka regular earth by using one of her fathers portals. Miley after arriving joined the titans being one of the founding members but because she had split personalities she ended up leaving

Miley soon also left the city into another one a few states away where she met a boy who helped her learn that she had split personalities and through social interactions helped her only have one personality with no other ones. After this Miley started to work and train at her powers and learned about ice skating which she quickly learned how to do. Even getting to a near professional level allowing her to win money via competitions.

Miley while there also met a little girl with an abusive father and grew close to her. Miley got the girl's father arrested for child abuse and was going to adopt the child but dude to her lack of steady job, american citizenship, and would have been a single mother she couldn't though her friend that she had met there got his parents to adopt the girl. The now 18 year old Miley who had changed a lot since she had left Jump that too like her changed a lot then decided to head back to Jump to meet her friends again and go from there.

Last edited by Energy on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 42 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting an error in history)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 pm

FINISHED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Very nice character.

Just making sure, she isn't a fire elemental in full demon form, right? She still has a physical body?

I appreciated the weakness to holy things. Since her powers are fire based, she should also have a serious weakness to water. It doesn't have to completely incapacitate her, but maybe it prevents or severely weakens her fire spewing ability.

Let me know when you've addressed the above, and I will take another look.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:28 am

she always has a physical body its just when shes using that power her entire body basically catches on fire.

and sorry about the water thing i swore i had that part added in but I added it so its ready to be rechecked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 am

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Kamin100
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 pm

forgot to say this but when you spend 3 hours on a theme song and its almost 6 am you tend to forget a lot XP But Edited for the reboot
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 am

How hot 
How cold
Do the fireballs explode?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:36 am

edited
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Vinyl_scratch_approved_by_agarwaen117-d4qx77e
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro 77672080-85d0-42ca-b3e4-f1dcef036995_zps0b822699
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro 7ced516e-e33b-4b4c-be2e-600ee006bebf_zps22467ee9
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next