Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cyndi Lauper Vote_lcapCyndi Lauper Voting_barCyndi Lauper Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cyndi Lauper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:09 pm

"Sad? What is sad? I don't understand!" Giggle

Cyndi "The Tightrope Clown" Lauper

Cyndi Lauper Cyndi-11

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Cyndi Lauper
Nickname(s): Weirdo, Freak
Codename: Ultra-peppy Circus name: Miss Happy
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: green
Eye Color: green
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 122
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Unnaturally quick learner - She has learned every trick of the trade this way. She can see something done once and mimic it almost perfectly on her first try. She has been able to learn anything under the umbrella of circus acts this way. From Tightrope walking (her preferred), to juggling, to acrobats, to fire breathing, to knife throwing, and beyond. However, she is not fully aware of this power and will not learn anything she doesn't want to or doesn't pay attention to. By no means does this imply she cannot learn it though. If she were to see a martial artist do something she deemed awesome, she would be able to pick it up on the spot. Same with archers, guns, swords, and anything else under the sun.

Her ability is limited to her practicing what she has learned. She can execute any move flawlessly the first time, but then her proficiency diminishes if she does not train to keep the skill. The training is easier for her because it's only maintenance, but if she does not within the allotted time she will forget how to do something. The rate at which she loses the ability she had just learned varies with the initial degree of difficulty. For something such as tying her shoes, she would be able to remember for a few days without practicing, while a highly advanced martial arts move may escape her mind in a couple hours. This doesn't mean she forgot she could do it at one point, just that she knows she can't do it anymore.

(As a side note: She has also learned many instruments this way.)

Skills:

Anything she has learned via her power is technically a skill, not a power.

Weaknesses:

Human. Anything that can hurt a normal human will hurt her.
No emotion, besides happy. This actually is a mental disorder. Mania. She doesn't show the depressed side that usually comes along with this disorder as it is seen to be prevalent only in bi-polar. She intensifies happy and doesn't understand other emotions. This can be a major problem for her. No one will probably ever take her seriously.
Malleable. Because she's so happy, she's also really naive and easily persuaded.

Equipment:

As of right now she carries her suitcase everywhere with her. It has all her circus supplies, i.e. juggling pins, knifes, wire. This will change when she finds somewhere to sleep. She will have no equipment then.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Cyndi is a flat line character. She only knows of happy. There is no other part to her personality. She doesn't recognize, understand, or care about other emotions. She will either blow it off, make a joke about it, or completely not even catch anything that's supposed to be upsetting.

This is the reason she has her power. The lack of area needed to compute emotions was taken up by her learning center and increased its potential past the normal realms.

Strengths:

Because she has no emotions but happy, she is able to do things without remorse or guilt because she just thinks its fun.

Interests/Habits:

Tightrope walking, laughing, twirling in circles, cart wheeling, other little kid activities.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Catrine Lauper [Mom] Fred Lauper [Dad]
Place of Origin: Argentina
Current City: Jump
History:

Cyndi was born into the circus. Her father is a renowned ring leader and has a branch of circuses all around the world that he is in charge of. At the time of Cyndi's birth he and his wife were in Argentina. This is where Cyndi spent most of her childhood. She was entranced by the tightrope walkers from the very first moment she saw them cross that wire way up in the air. After that performance she tried, and succeeded in crossing a wire only 6 inches above the ground. Within the 3rd year of her life, she was a star in their show. The Tightroping Toddler! She didn't stop there though. At every opportunity she learned more and more acts, excelling in every single one.

She always had a smile on her face, even as a baby she never once cried. Her parents didn't think much of it and even nicknamed her "Smiley". It has stuck until this very day. Never losing her happy even when they moved from place to place, she lost a close friend or pet, nothing could get her down.

Finally the entire circus at the time got together and tried to figure it out. They concluded that it must be because she was being surrounded by this life all of her days and was never exposed to anything else. Of course they were wrong, but when they got to Jump City her parents decided it was a good spot to drop her off and allow her to live her life. There were plenty of other teens just running around after all!

Sample RP

Last edited by Joy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 pm

And Alex smiles >;D
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 pm

I'll go ahead and claim this for when you're done
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Finished! You may tell me everything I have done wrong now! :3
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Because she can remember anything she sees is she able to remember abilities that aren't actually powers such as martial arts experts, archers and stuff like that?

And I'm guessing due to the fact you've said she's learnt most instruments from her power she is able to keep more that one thing at a time but if she could remember what I asked above would that be one at a time or all because then that would count as powers

And also if you wanted to bump the app up a little bit you could list some of the things she has learnt under skills, such as what instruments she can play, being a good cook etc :3
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

Edited. :3

I may add some skills later, but that doesn't seem to be of major concern and I'm kind of late for getting ready for school now... So, I hope that doesn't create an issue...

Please tell me if my answers made any new holes which I'm sure it did! Thanks! <3
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 am

As long as she can't copy other people's powers then I don't really see a problem

Cyndi Lauper 2it0g7s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyndi Lauper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyndi Lauper   Cyndi Lauper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyndi Lauper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: