Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Voting_barPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Voting_barPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Play date. (Dravocn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:30 am

Annie listened to what he Dravocn to say, watching him step away to pace around. As he did so, Annie lost contact and the mental link broke. Annie rubbed her arm as she watched him and felt his thoughts. He seemed pretty desperate...and for good reason. A giant slug coming to eat the earth wasn't something to take lightly. Annie really wondered what she could do...but she didn't know anyo-

Wait...maybe someone. "I can think of one person who might help... He calls himself Bloodmoon. He protected me once when I was in danger...he's pretty strong... Maybe we could find him?" She looked around. "I...I haven't seen him in a while. I don't know where he is...but there's a store that I know he uses...or...used to use at least. I haven't been there in a while. Do you want to go see if the lady that works there has seen him?"

Kasha sat and observed for now. He would have reminded Annie to mention that she knew Jemmy as well...but that didn't seem as important right now.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:31 am

Dravocn stopped his pacing as Annie mentioned someone who could fight "Yes of course I'd like to go see... perhaps this Bloodmoon can help at all... i don't care if it's indirectly, directly, discrete or not... help is all that we need right now." he said with hope. Dravocn smiled as he wondered which direction they should start looking "Where might we usually find this Bloodmoon? Does he live nearby? Or should we bother looking." he wondered asking Annie. Dravocn got to thinking... 'I know this is urgent... but I can't seem to think straight... What's wrong with me? This needs to be addressed soon... though... could this take longer than the alloted time? Or could this need more thought than just recruiting random people... I'm confused... I-I-I'm confused? I-I'm confused about working properly? Does Jemmy even know anyone who could help fight? Does Jemmy still have connections to help us? I don't know.' due to this thinking Drav became noticeably frustrated and fearful 'I can't stand myself right now!' he thought
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:37 pm

"I actually don't know where he lives. I only know where Bloodmoon shops, so we'd just have to go to the store and see if the owner could tell us." Annie paused, watching Dravocn. He seemed to be upset...or something. "Are...are you alright?" Annie wasn't sure exactly what was going on in Dravocn's head right now, but could tell that something was wrong. "Dravocn...?" Annie said, reaching out to take his hand with both of hers. "Please try to calm down, okay? It's going to be alright.." Annie allowed the contact to make a mental link again, though a little different. She allowed Dravocn to keep his thoughts private and didn't encroach on his mind, but he would feel that Annie's mind, though concerned for Dravocn, was generally calm and at peace. She attempted to allow that feeling to comfort him as she gently rubbed his hand. She hoped the effect would be like the equivalent of a mental massage.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Dravocn felt her hands take his own and looked twitched once before he could feel the mental almost physical-esc message. Dravocn looked at Annie, crouched onto one knee, and looked her in the eye "Annie," he began before shivering due to the feeling of the mental calming "for one thing, thank you for caring about me at all. Second, if we don't get enough help, it is unlikely that the earth will survive what is to come. The problem is, I'm doubting my efforts, I'm slowly starting to think it doesn't matter, that I should just wait it out until the creature gets here and fight it with just jemmy and I to take action. It's not that I don't care enough, if that was the case I wouldn't be as stressed out as I am right now, I just don't understand." he told her "We must find people to help fight this beast, there's only going to be more straining as time passes and my speaking and stress is only wasting even more time." he said irritated with himself as he continued to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Annie blinked, watching Dravocn kneel down to her and thank yer for caring about him. Then he began to explain his fears; that they might not be able to get enough help. Annie listened to his worries, softly stroking his hand with one of hers as he came co a close. She continued to help keep him calm as best she could, and smiled softly. "Thank you for being worried, Dravocn. I understand; you're worried that you won't be able to get enough help." Annie paused for a moment, looking down at Drav's hands as she held them. "But something Kasha says he's found is that there are a lot of strong people and metas here, and not even all of them are known. If this is as big as you feel it is, then people will notice, and they will come. Help will arrive when it is needed." Annie, for the most part, believed this to be true. She trusted that the cities heroes, and even some non-heroes, would stand up to any threat as big as this.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:52 am

Dravocn didn't trust the idea that these people that Annie is talking about are all as brave or as good hearted as she seems to believe... but he tried to calm down for Annie's sake. Dravocn looked to Annie who was holding his hand with both of hers, then to Kasha.... who seemed to be just staring at them, then back at Annie. "I appreciate the concern.... thank you. I am calm now... I'm sorry for causing you stress once again in a single hour.... please, lets just... go and eat... or you may continue playing... either one will give me time to relax further." he told her softly and calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Annie sighed a little, relaxing as Dravocn do so as well. She felt relieved to see and feel him calm down. "You're welcome, Dravocn; and it's okay." Dravocn would feel how Annie was starting to feel better now, just before she let go of his hand. She decided eating would be a better option, since it gave Dravocn something to do to help ease his mind. "Do you want to go get some chicken, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:28 am

Dravocn smiled at Annie "If you want chicken you may have such, I'm getting a full course meal." he said "We're going to go eat at my favorite restaurant, and don't worry, they know me there, we don't need reservations." he said laughing at the end as he offered his hand, using his other one to pet Kasha on the head.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Annie smiled when Dravocn agreed to go get food with her. She looked to Kasha and called to him, "Mepetcha keen~!" Kasha heard that and got up immediately , running over to meet Annie. On his way, the wolf shifted forms, and arrived at the girl's feet as a cute little kitten. Annie kicked him up and kissed his head. "Mekchat peeko." Kasha responded with purring and reaching up to nuzzle his head against her cheek and lower jaw. Annie responded with a giggle, and decided to hold him there. Once her arms were in place she looked to Dravocn and asked, "What kind of restaurant is it? Does it have any full meals with chicken in them?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Dravocn was impressed.... he knew the wolf wasn't normal.... and that proves it... also the language was said again and again he was intrigued. Dravocn smiled "It's a five star restaurant... and there is plenty of food to choose from... there're even foods from across the globe... as well as fast foods." Dravocn said "I'm pretty sure the fast foods are to please the masses though... however I do eat there every so often and when I do they always tend to give me the best service... which I don't understand considering they really treat me better than they do to the rest of their customers." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Annie kept Kasha held close in her arms, stroking his fur as she listened to Dravocn. "Is it because you're really nice to them? Being nice to people often makes them like you and be nice too." Annie started to wonder now if she really wanted chicken, or to try something else.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Dravocn laughed "I guess, I'm not really sure." he said curiously "Would Kasha like anything?" he asked curiously "I'm sure they'd make accommodations for him if I'm the one you both are with." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 am

Annie blinked and looked down at Kasha when Dravocn asked if he would want anything.  She shook her head.  "No thank you.  Kasha doesn't really get hungry.  I might share a little of my food with him, but you don't have to get something just for him."  She smiled back up at him.  "But thank you anyway."  Annie thought about asking to see if they would let Kasha in at all.  Most resteraunts didn't allow animals.  But Dravocn seemed confident that his status at said restaurant would be enough to encourage them to make an exception.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:15 am

Dravocn smiled happily at Annie, offering his arm to her either to ride on or grab a hold of while they walk there "Shall we go then?" he asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Annie smiled back, placing Kasha in her pocket before reaching out to take Dravocn's hand.  Then she blinked.  "Oh; I almost forgot."  caught in the moment, Annie had almost left behind the bag she had brought for her and Kasha.  She gathered up her things in them, zipped it up, and lifted it onto her shoulders. "Okay, Now I'm ready." ^^  

As they walked, Annie wondered what kind of food this place would serve, or how good it was.  Dravocn said it was a five star restaurant, so it was probably pretty good.  She realized now that she was starting to get kind of hungry...  Yep, she would be having more than just chicken today, for sure.  

[End Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play date. (Dravocn)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3