Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Vote_lcapKitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Voting_barKitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Vote_lcapKitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Voting_barKitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:39 am

Dravocn was around the jewelry store as it is his favorite part of the whole mall examining all of the accessories. He knew this was one of the best places to go anyway ... all of the other stores were usually occupied by arrogant teenagers with a huge popularity complex ... which made him angry so he just chooses to avoid them. Dravocn looks for the most expensive items in the entire store every time he comes here. It makes him happy, he enjoys this time of peace, away from all of the politics and news casters bugging random people about things that don't even matter ... this was a place of serenity for him away from home.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:00 am

Haruhi had been walking around the mall, slurping down a smoothie with a couple of friends from school. "Did you guys wanna check out the new the pet shop they opened up on the second floor?" One of her friends asked, the other two girls squealed in excitement. "Let's go check it out!" "I just love puppies!" Haruhi was a bit hesitant at first then spoke up, "Uh, it's okay, you guys go, I'll catch up later." She stated, not really being a dog person, and also wanting to stay away from the rodents, hamsters and goldfish, they were a bit of a distraction. "Aw come on Haru." Yeah it'll be fun!" "Uh, I am highly allergic to dogs and fur. Seriously, you guys go." Haruhi sighed with relief when her classmates made their way towards the second floor, believing her lie. She continued to drink her smoothie as she continued to walk around. She walked by the jewelry store and didn't mean to go in but her cat side was being attracted by all the shiny gems, and everything that was hanging and sparkling. She controlled the urge to want to swat at the necklaces that her hanging. She stood by Dravocn looking into the glass. "They're so pretty and shiny aren't they?" She said, not noticing her tail had morphed out and was swaying playfully.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Dravocn was shocked that someone once again had talked to him in the jewelry store ... this might be up for testing later... he thought But right now focus on the circumstance at hand. Dravocn looked at the person whom he believed had spoke to him ... and again ... it was a girl which made Dravocn even more curious about his future test. "Yeah, they are." he had then noticed to his surprise that the girl had a tail. She was a rather pretty girl... but now that he sees a tail ... he believes her to be a neko ... and not a bad looking one at that. "So, what's with the tail? ... and don't give me that 'oh that's just fake' reasoning because that tail is very happy." Dravocn had a friendly smile put on so as not to scare her away ... he had read that in a book once. "I'll just ignore the tail for your comfort then... so you like jewelry too?" he said to change topics so as not to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Haruhi snapped out of the trance of the shiny jewels when she heard him mention her tail. She blushed and straightened up. "Oh, uh, it's not fake...it's just." She retracted it and chuckled nervously. "Hehe yeah...it has a mind of its own sometimes..." She scratched her head and smiled an awkward smile. She cleared her throat, and smiled. "Anyway, nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out. "The name'a Haruhi."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Dravocn smiled and accepted the offer of a handshake "Dravocn, Dravocn Hecoro. Lovely to meet you as well. Do you want anything? I could get you something if you like. It wouldn't be any trouble, I have the money." Dravocn was happy as his question didn't seem to have disturbed her. He does enjoy these times of meeting. Dravocn was not going to push the questions any further since she seems to have trouble letting others know something like 'I'm a neko' so he decided he was going to be nice and see if he can bring his new acquaintance up to a friendship ... through what he had read to be very easy by buying them things. "No seriously though, anything... or everything ... your choice, no trouble."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 pm

"Oh no it's fine." She smiled, waving her hands in front of her. "I just like to look, I don't ever wear jewelry." She said, although that was a very generous offer he made her, very generous...
He offered to buy her the whole store, who was this guy? "Thank you for the offer though." She said politely. "Anyway it was nice to meet you." She said turning around and ready to leave the store, not wanting to be distracted by all the glimmering, shining stones.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Dravocn was interested in the fact that she doesn't want any jewelry and noticed she started leaving "Wait, I have nothing better to do. I'll walk with you. Where are you going?" Dravocn was willing to do anything to escape the boredom he had been going through all day. He was wondering if she had come alone ... 'I mean surely she didn't come here alone, not someone like this, she must have some friends... perhaps they're near an issue she has and she wished to be alone? or perhaps they've done her wrong just before she came to the store? I shall ask her later' he thought to himself. He wondered a great many things that he wished he could keep track of but he probably will remember later.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Haruhi turned around and glanced at him. "Huh, oh sure." She said. "I was just going to walk around." She said, not really having anything planned. She felt like her friends were going to be in the pet shop for a while, that and or forget that she was with them. "So Dravocn was it?" She asked as she continued to walk. "What school do you go too?" She asked trying to bring up conversation.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:21 am

"Yes 'mam, and I go to Murakami High... and you?" Dravocn said very happy that he had been deemed acceptable to continue conversing with a second person ... this is a new record for him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:15 am

Haruhi continued to walk by him, "Murakami High huh?" She said, " Same school as me." She smiled. "I guess I've just never noticed you before." She threw her empty smoothie cup in the trash as they continued walking. "Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 am

"I'm not really a public kind of person, I don't do crowds. I don't really stick around after school, I usually go straight home and study." Dravocn was confused when he used slang he's only heard other people use ... like stick around ... or 'I don't do crowds'. Of course i don't do crowds, no one can do crowds, a crowd is a noun not a verb... what the heck are these people thinking! he thought "I don't really try to stick out much, so I guess that could be a reason why... I don't know..." he said to his new-found friend... at least he thinks she is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)   Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty and the Brain (Ninja, Dravocn)
Page 1 of 1