Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Conquest (Dravocn) Vote_lcapConquest (Dravocn) Voting_barConquest (Dravocn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Conquest (Dravocn) Vote_lcapConquest (Dravocn) Voting_barConquest (Dravocn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Conquest (Dravocn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 pm

"Between the ideal and the reality, between the motion and the act, falls the shadow. Between the desire and the spasm, between the potency and the existence, between the essence and the descent, falls the shadow.

"This is the way the world ends."

Kyte crashed down in the forest in front of a very large estate. The last time he had seen a mansion out in the forest was when he had completed a task for his friend Malan'tai, and he was wondering if a trend was beginning to come about. He even found himself thinking about having one, but his mind soon returned to the matter at hand.

Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade.

Most couples had their own issues with each other. But Kyte and Jemmy were a special case. For one, aside from the fact that Kyte was particularly carefree when he met her, they were never an item to begin with. Two, Jemmy was a sadistic Lord of Chaos that disguised herself to sleep with Kyte and have a child; Rico. It was almost a story that every feminist would probably get behind.

His thoughts were straying again as he stood. The massive amount of force he had come down with guaranteed some attention, but if Dravocn Hecoro didn't decide to open the door, Kyte would very well open it for him. Malan'tai told him that Jemmy was living here with him, and while Kyte was honorable and didn't want anyone else involved, he might very well rip a hole through Dravocn were he to decide to get in his way.

He approached the steps and by association the door, prepared to "knock" right on it. Those knocks might send the door flying across the room were Dravocn to keep him waiting for too long.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:05 pm

As soon as the knock was made on the wood of the rice paper door, a smiling prototype answered the door. This prototype had been fully designed to look human, though... not everything was the way Drav had intended, she is currently bald, her eyes were still uncolored and just look like large black dots in, and she doesn't have any tanning, she just looks unfinished in general. "Greetings." she said in a monotone voice with a hint of mechanic "Come in." she said "Take off your shoes please, master Hecoro prefers to keep his home oriental." she requested of the newcomer, her smile seeming genuine.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Kyte looked at the prototype with hard eyes, looking her over for a brief second. She looked like a robot. The thing greeted him with a voice he would have expected from his suspicions, and asked him to come in and take his shoes off, as the home was oriental and nature. He looked down at his boots, sighing, and then knelt, unlacing them. He was wary of the prototype the entire time, and when his boots were finally free, moved forward, following her to wherever her master was.

"Then your master better be able to help me, or his home will be very un-oriental. Possibly Ethiopian."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:53 am

The prototype giggled "Your funny." it said happily as she took the newcomer to the barren living room, like, seriously... there was nothing in it but her master, a sandalwood floor, and rice paper walls.

Dravocn smiled at the boy "Greetings." he said "Jemmy told me you might be coming." he said, referring to the night he had spent with her on that hill "How is Nico?" he asked, clearly not ready to fully talk about Jemmy just yet. The prototype bowed and left. Dravocn stood 6'2", having grown a bit since he moved to Jump City, he wore a tuxedo, and his tie was blue today. Even with the man here reminding him of Jemmy, he could only smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Kyte didn't acknowledge the prototype when it said he was funny. If she thought he was joking he could prove her wrong, and he didn't need to tell her, or have her believe him, even. He would just do what was necessary.

He looked upon her master, Dravocn Hecoro, with a silent kind of calm as he greeted her, saying that Jemmy told him to expect Wrath, and asked how Nico was. He supposed it could be a common mistake.

"Rico is fine. But this isn't about her; not mainly. This is about Jemmy.

I'm glad Jemmy told you I was coming. So I expect she also told you what I'm willing to do to find her. But if that isn't the case, allow me to introduce myself with something even Jemmy doesn't know...I am Wrath, the Acrimonious.

Don't take this personally. I really respect a man who can appreciate the simple things in life."
He gestured to the room. "But if you don't tell me where she is right now, I'll show you why."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Dravocn smirked, he stood up and smiled at the man still "I thought you'd be looking for her, however, not even I know where she is, in fact, the reason why we're not together right now is because she had erased her memory yet again it seems." he said his voice showing he wasn't exactly scared of the creature, he'd seen much worse, and dealt with it too. He remembered fighting the giant slug-like creature that tried to eat the Earth, he was alongside Jemmy and friends he had recruited to deal with it as well. He sighed, if this man was one of the Sins, like the two he'd met at the summit, then he is by all means what his name entails, which means, he's likely short tempered and probably just going to destroy his home as well as him because he didn't know where she was. "I am sorry that I cannot supply you with the information that you want." he said, still calm "However, not only do I not have the information, but I care for her as well, just because she forgot about her and I, does not mean that the forced by nature breakup threw away my feelings." he said, sure that his words were disgusting the man, he'd learned that people today don't like to hear sappy words such as that and he tried breaking that habbit, it came back worse just a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Kyte listened to Dravocn with a kind of grin as he said he knew that Kyte would be looking for Jemmy, but said that he didn't know where she was. Right. Like he hadn't heard that one before. He honestly didn't know why people thought that helped. Maybe it was some way to cling to some shred of honor these mortals had.

He said she had erased her memory, and Kyte scoffed. What kind of story was that? And apparently he was with Shivering Jemmy? With with? That was...a little sick, actually.

Kyte looked down, framing his face with his hand as if he had a terrible headache.

"Perhaps I haven't made myself clear, Hecoro-san." He then let his hand drop, before sweeping his leg to the side and then up, doing almost a perfect vertical split, before slamming his foot down, sending a shockwave through the room and therefore the entire floor, cracking it a bit around his foot but not sacrificing much of the structural integrity. "That right there? That's what you'd call a baby step with my abilities. I don't care what kind of sick puppy thing you had going on with Jemmy..."

He then blinked, and stopped, clenching his fists. He was hurtling out of control. He finally looked back to Dravocn.

"No, I'm sorry...I'm not usually like this." He walked forward slowly to Dravocn. "I'll pay for any damage that caused. You have to understand. You know who Rico is, so you must know something about how she came to be." He motioned his hands towards Dravocn as if offering something to him with both of them. "If Jemmy told you she erased her memories then it's bullcrap. I'm her worst enemy. She'll never forget me. So you need to understand she's screwing us both over. She raped me, Dravocn. She used me to have a child, Rico, so she could make me love her."

He stood a few feet from Dravocn now.

"And she made me love Rico so that she can kill her. You see? Both Jemmy and I are in Jump City. I can't leave Rico behind, and I can't leave with her, either, because Jemmy will always be able to find her. I know we haven't gotten off to the best start, and I'm sorry, but...I'm afraid for my daughter."

"So I'll make you a deal. You can believe me, or not. You can tell me where she is, or not. Either way I'll leave. I shouldn't have acted so rashly. But if you don't tell me where she is, Dravocn...you're killing a little girl. Okay? You're killing Rico if you don't tell me."

He normally wouldn't be so forward. But this was Rico. And he was running out of time.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Dravocn smirked at the threat the being had made, then listened to the man, he rose a brow "I'm sorry, but, have you never seen the panther?" he asked curiously "I had watched it done with my own eyes, I had seen it happen." he told him "She had come to my home, told me she'd like to live here, then told me that she was going to erase her memory, a panther came and took her memory away, then she had left, telling me she can't live with someone so controlled by order..." he started crying angrily "You think i'm lying don't you.... you think i want to believe she left me?" he was smiling, but the anger could be heard in his voice even as he wiped his tears. "P-please, stay.... I.... I just...." he didn't know what to say, for the first time in his life, he had no idea what to say, for the first time in his life, his emotions overpowered his calm self.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 5:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow himself as he listened to Dravocn, and couldn't help but even feel a little twinge of guilt when he saw how he had broken Dravocn down to tears. She was explaining that some panther came and wiped her memories, and then Jemmy still left him, saying that he was too controlled by order.

He could feel Dravocn's anger, as well as his sorrow, and Wrath's powers increased significantly...but he didn't use them. Dravocn begged him to stay, saying that Wrath probably believed Dravocn was drawn into a farce about Jemmy.

He bit his lip. He didn't know what to believe. Dravocn was telling the truth...or at least believed he was. Wrath looked down.

"I'm sorry, Hecoro-san. I want to believe you, I do. You sound like you're telling the truth. And as I said, I'll leave. But...I can't stay. I have to be sure. It's clear that I have to go to the top of the pyramid if I want my answers."

He reached into his coat and handed Dravocn a card.

"This has my contact information, if you ever need to use it. After I find Jemmy and determine what she wants with my own eyes, I'll help you any time you ever need it. But as I said, I can't stay. Jemmy takes my priority."

With that, he would make his way back to the entrance, put on his boots, and lace them up in their tedious way. If Dravocn still needed to say something, he'd certainly have time to do so, but aside from that Kyte would readily leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conquest (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest (Dravocn)   Conquest (Dravocn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquest (Dravocn)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: