Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Voting_barPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Voting_barPlay date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Play date. (Dravocn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:12 am

(Lol it's okay, i've been going through it for a while as well.)

Dravocn again listened to the way she spoke to Kasha, it was an interesting language, he wondered if he could learn it. He then watched as Annie and Kasha played fetch, looking funny as they tried hard not to hurt anyone else. Dravocn once again got to thinking about his latest inventions, what all should he do about it? what all should it be able to do? It is obvious that it should look inconspicuous and seem normal before activated... and of course sit must be obedient. He continued to think on this as he watched Kasha, an obedient wolf, almost sparking his imagination, as well as reminding him of his meeting with an interesting creature he met in the forest once. The creature was aggressive ... which bared no resemblance to Kasha as far as he's seen, however it was primal and had a mind of its own purposes, it's own opinions... that were clear... which is not what you would normally see in a normal woodland creature, however both the creature and Kasha both had shown such a feature. Dravocn studied his own thoughts, as well as the passersby, however focused on Annie and Kasha out of pure curiosity, scientific curiosity, but curiosity nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:43 am

Annie and Kasha were pretty happy as they played for about twenty-five minutes or so with the Frisbee.  It was a lot of fun, and they didn't mind Dravocn too much as he watched them.  Well...at least Annie didn't too much; but Kasha was skeptical of him.  As Kasha kept himself award of Dravocn's thoughts more and more, he began to reconsider his previous opinions of Dravocn.  Kasha became uncertain if interacting with Dravocn would be safe in the long run.  Dravocn's general thought process and personality was questionable at best, and he could sense the man studying them and contemplating something.  However he couldn't tell exactly what; and for all Kasha knew Drav could be thinking of ways to kidnap Annie.  Any trust he had pre-maturely placed in Dravocn quickly started to dwindle.  

Annie could sense these feelings, and at one point while they were playing she just stopped and stared at Kasha, and he stared back.  They stood like this for a few seconds before Annie said something; "..Pucha nek..  Te catcha."  She looked at the Frisbee in her hand after saying this, and then looked to Dravocn.  She smiled and waved, and as she did so Kasha looked over at Drav too.  Annie then soon headed for the bag again, causing Kasha to turn his attention back to her.  She put the Frisbee back in there and got out two bottles of that soapy water mix for blowing bubbles.  She then ran with them over to where Dravocn was, on the way passing by Kasha and saying to him, "Ceallo petchka!"  Kasha blinked when he heard this and started following her over right away.  When Annie reached Dravocn, she smiled and held out one of the bottles.  "Do you wanna blow some bubbles with me?  It's a lot of fun, I promise."

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:52 am

Dravocn watched as Annie and Kasha moved in sync with each other, looking at each other at the same time, then looking at him, then looking at each other again only to end up coming at Drav. With how Kasha seemed to be acting around him Drav was able to tell that Kasha was suspicious of him, Drav knew not as to why... but he knew that much was certain. Drav watched Annie's mouth move as she uttered words from that strange language again, it was weird but he felt that through enough study and analysis he would be able to understand... of course that would take a plethora of encounters equaled with multiple utterings of that same language... and he took that into account. Perhaps after he learned the language he'd be able to communicate with Kasha better... not as well as Annie mind you, but still a thought he pondered on.
"Why not." he said getting up to get ready for the bubble blowing, he had no idea why she had decided to do this, but he was not one to remove himself from possible interactions. He looked at the concoction, he knew exactly what it was made of, he knew a lot of things... however he did not know what he wanted to know. He looked at the concoction with wonder, there are chemicals in this that could cause harm to metal and tile alike, it also cleans things as well as deteriorates things... he noted that for future reference when it came to his future experiment. Dravocn seemed lost in thought as he looked at the bubbly liquid, nothing more seeming to matter, not the world around him... nor his inner sanity that could easily break loose while he was in this state... however he knew this and kept himself sane for the sake of his new found acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:52 am

Kasha continued to keep himself award of Dravocn's thought process; still not sure what he was thinking, but able to narrow it down to the fact that he was observing their behavior with interest.  He could also sort out that Dravocn seemed to be interested in the language Annie spoke in.  He wouldn't be the first one to do so, and probably not the last either.  

Annie smiled as Dravocn took one of the bottles, and opened her own bottle.  She took out the wand and was thinking about blowing into it, when she noticed Dravocn just staring into his bottle.  Annie blinked as she and Kasha both watched Dravocn and felt him get lost in thought as he examined the liquid.  They weren't sure exactly what was going on in that unusual mind of his, but Kasha sensed that Dravocn entered a state in which his sanity could easily slip, only being prevented by his own willpower and desire not to cause problems with Annie and Kasha.  

Annie blinked, wondering if this state was healthy for him or not.  This, along with curiosity, caused her to ask; "What are you thinking about?"

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Dravocn remained lost in thought for a couple more moments until Annie's words finally came to him. He blinked twice, shook his head, and looked at Annie before responding "Oh, sorry... just... just uh.... yeah..." Dravocn said, only moments had passed before he realized he didn't really answer her and he tried to respond once more "I was just thinking about things you need not concern yourself with. It is my burden and I am sure you will never be on the wrong end of it based on what I've seen of your actions... though i fear due to your friend here having pretty clear suspicions of me, he might... not due to my acting first mind you... however one must defend himself." Dravocn looked at Kasha with understanding of his suspicions and a smile "Isn't that right, we all have to defend our own." he asked him. Dravocn had not known how dangerous that sounded and how people would take that, he had only the friendliest of meanings, however the thought had not occurred to him that his first statement could seem threatening. Dravocn then looked to the sky in wonder as he brought the wand up to his mouth... only to blow once softly as he had not been paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Annie blinked and just stared at Drav while and after he spoke, with no clear expression on her face.  Kasha, likewise, just stared at Dravocn for a while, with no particular expression to show what he was thinking.  They both stared for a good 15-20 seconds, regardless of whether Drav noticed or not.  Annie then turned and looked at Kasha, staring at him as he continued to stare at Drav.  Something was going on in the wolf's mind, but what it was exactly wasn't so clear anymore, if it was suspicion or something else.  Before too much longer the wolf's white eyes turned back to Annie, and they stared at each other for a moment.  During these moment's Annie's expression changed just a little, and she looked up at Dravocn with a worried look.  It took her yet a few more moments to process what Kasha just told her.  Suddenly she didn't feel like blowing bubbles anymore.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Dravocn stared off into space in his mind and after a while he came to, shaking his head as he realized he was still within a group. "I'm sorry I was distant for a moment there." Dravocn looked at Annie... she didn't look... happy. "Is there something wrong? Have I done something wrong? As I had said before, I'm sorry for being distant. Would you mind telling me what it is so that I may correct it? I would feel very bad if I had made you feel uncomfortable... perhaps you'd like food.... five star restaurant, my treat... another hundred thousand... and a brand new doll... perhaps, cloth? made of the finest of course... anything? Please?" Dravocn begged convinced he had done something to disturb the duo. Drav was especially convinced he had made Kasha mad, Annie didn't seem happy anymore so he had felt he had done something wrong to depress her. "And Kasha can have a steak cooked to his choosing... and he can have a giant bone as well ... I shall pay for everything." he told her. Dravocn was clearly showing concern and worry as well as a frantic desperateness, he likes making friends, he hates making enemies... he will pretty much make friends with anyone regardless of their thoughts as he can attempt to think through the others perspective... however when he feels he had wronged someone all logical thinking goes out of the window and he becomes a generous monster ... by that well ... it's clearly stated by how he talked to Annie.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Annie didn't say word, nor did all of Dravocn's offers and promises change her opinions or mindset. Neither did Kasha's mindset change in the least from Drav's generous offers. No doubt, this man would likely do anything to appeal to the two of them. But they didn't buy into it; their minds were already made up. Annie took the bottle she held and set it down on the bench with a sobered, and still mildly worried look. "I don't want anything from you..."

Then Annie did something that Dravocn probably least expected to happen. She climbed up onto the bench beside Dravocn and hugged him tightly, shutting her eyes as she did so. Annie was indeed worried, but not so much for herself. She was worried for Dravocn; worried about his mindset; worried about the dark thoughts that might plague his mind. She was troubled by the thought of how many problems that might cause him. She was concerned that these might prevent him from ever feeling or understand deep and honest love, like the love she shared with Kasha. She was worried that he might never be happy, that he might secretly be lonely; maybe because he might not be able to empathize with people, or maybe because he felt like no-one understood him. She was worried that the dark, twisted feelings and thoughts that lurked inside him might get the better of him and turn him into a complete monster; that his humanity might be lost forever and that he might become a danger to everyone and anyone with no hope of change or being able to control himself.

Annie was worried he might fall down that path. Maybe already was heading that direction. Maybe he was there already. Annie started to tear up and sob, hoping that it wasn't the case. She didn't think it was, but still couldn't help but worry that someday he might be consumed by hatred or anger, and let the darker side of him take him over completely. Kasha had warned her that this might happen; that people who dealt with inner struggles could manage them for a time. But if these feelings built and something occurred that put enough stress on them, they might snap and become the monster they once held back.

These were the thoughts and worries that plagued Annie. She didn't want to see that happen to Drav. She wanted him to be able to live a peaceful life, and to be able to feel a deep sense of love; nor did she know how to put her thoughts into words. So she decided to try to express her feelings directly. As Annie hugged Drav, she placed her hand on his head. This created a temporary telepathic link that allowed Dravcon to feel all of her emotions and concerns directly.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Dravocn blinked once or twice as he was hugged by Annie. He stared at Kasha with concern, then she placed her hand on his head and he understood. "Oh lovely, another telepath. You know, Jemmy was a telepath when I met her... we hit it off very well i think, which is interesting because usually I am never thought to be acceptable in social situations. However she has not been worried about me like this... even when she could read my mind. You however feel concern for my mental state, appreciated... however I would like to tell you that everything will be alright, I've only lost my nerve once or twice within a two month period... that seems a little bad i know but for me it is an accomplishment, I used to have problems four times within one week... granted thinking back I had also used to lose my nerve thrice annually... however it is still an accomplishment... and when i have lost my nerve i had always dealt with it in private so as not to disturb what little peace we have left in this world." Dravocn explained chuckling before speaking once again "You know if you had concerns you could have just asked me, I'm a rather open person... reading my mind was unnecessary, however it is good to gain the information you have given me. I will not lie, I would be hesitant to answer if I had believed it would put you through stress, for I do not enjoy making others miserable.... not those who do not deserve it of course." Dravocn picked Annie up so that he may put his bubble juice down and sit down on the bench again. "I will however do whatever i can to take care of those who I enjoy the company of." Dravocn paused in concern remembering Dar and what they had discussed ... Dar wanted to rid the world of Meta's... Drav knew and liked a lot of Meta's... a conundrum he was unwilling to think about around Annie and Kasha. Dravocn looked at Kasha and smiled "Remember to always protect your own.... never attempt betrayal... even when friend is against friend....  what a lovely law of nature don't you agree Kasha?" he asked tears in his eyes, clearly the Dar thought was bothering him... and the hug was only making him more sad. Dravocn picked Annie up using only his hands as he looked at her face... she was sad... he pulled her in and hugged her "No need to worry for me... I am in my own hands... I trust myself enough to believe they are good hands..." Dravocn looked at Kasha "You are in good hands as well .... if not Kasha, I believe there are more like us that would be perfectly willing to protect you when you are in danger."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Annie sniffled and held the hug quietly as she listened to Dravocn explain that he did have problems with loosing his temper, but that he was making progress. Annie wasn't so sure... Loosing his temper once a month and having to deal with it in private so as not to cause problems definitely sounded like an issue. Yet, she guessed it wasn't so bad as losing it four times a week; so if Drav was making progress then that was a good thing. Kasha considered that for Drav to loose his temper once a month, with progress and determination to resolve it entirely, and the fact that he dealt with it in private, to be perfectly acceptable. Feeling more comfortable with the situation and with Dravocn, Kasha decided to sit down where he was in front of the bench.

Annie listened as Drav said that she could have just talked to him rather than reading his mind. She rubbed her eyes in response. "Sorry... I didn't mean anything by it. I read everyone's mind; I kind of have to, because I can't turn it off. It helps me know what a person is like and if they are dangerous; and it's faster and easier than talking, which is why I touched you. I hope that was okay..."

Annie held the telepathic link with Drav, either by keeping her hand on his hand, head, or neck. It was a two way connection, so Annie could feel Dravocn thoughts and feelings just like he could feel Annie's. He would also be able to sense Kasha too, and would be able to tell that the wolf was more than just an animal. His mind would feel much larger than even most adult humans. There was plenty of depth to it, making it hard even for Annie to understand him sometimes. For now, he seemed calm and content to watch, observing and analyzing Drav and the situation in general. He did happen to sense Dravocns thoughts pertaining to Dar; particularly that this man was out to rid the world of meta-humans. If that was true then he was a threat to Annie, and Kasha mentally requested for more info on this man if Dravcon had any.

Oh, and while he was thinking about it, Kasha informed Annie of what Drav said at the beginning. "...Jemmy was a telepath..." Annie blinked, when Kasha reminded her that Drav said this, and looked at him. "You know Jemmy? Shivering Jemmy?" Annie was a good friend to Jemmy, though they had only known each other for less than six months. Jemmy was one of those others that Drav was talking about. She had taken Annie and Kasha in to live with her after finding them in an abandoned home.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Dravocn smiled "It's alright, of course. I would just prefer being in control of the information." Dravocn wiped away the tears as he looked at Kasha who had asked about Dar "No I had only one encounter with him, he's a good man... he means well... however yes I understand your concern and do not worry... as long as you don't interfere while I protect you and Annie, you will be fine... because he and I have an agreement ... as long as you don't interfere you should be fine... granted I know not of his abilities.. but I learn extraordinarily quickly. and he had allowed me to use my own pets. You don't count as a pet even if you fake it, just in case this is your first idea." Dravocn explained as much as he could at that point. Dravocn smiled again when he looked at Annie "Yes, I do know her, in fact we are in an intimate relationship. She is an impressive girl... I still do not understand why her true form is so much younger than her real age... she could have been any age she wished and she chose one that makes me seem like something I'm not... granted she can change into anything she wishes... but can't use her powers in any form but her true form." Dravocn looks to the sky and thought about the giant slug-like being who had claimed himself lord of chaos in front of Jemmy, and it was coming to eat the earth... they had at least a week before he gets to earth, or at least that was the time limit when the slug set off. Now seems so close.... Dravocn felt he must gather warriors... Dar would definitely be one of them. Dravocn looked at Annie "You wouldn't happen to know any skilled people would you? skilled in the art of fighting, or magic perhaps... preferably not yourself as I would not like to set a healer in danger. Kasha is your bodyguard so he's out of the question as well." Dravocn said thinking of people he could recruit.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Kasha listened carefully as Dravocn informed him about Dar, but was disappointed when he didn't even say how strong Dar was.  Dravocn had faith that they had nothing to worry about Dar because he believed he would protect them.  An unlikely scenario.  What were the chances of Annie running into Dar, and Dravocn just happening to be nearby in a city as big as this?  No, Drav had no place in deciding if Dar was dangerous to Annie or not.  There was little chance of the scenario that Drav had in his mind taking place, and he shouldn't count on someone being able to step in for them.  If Annie ran into Dar then it was Kasha's job to protect her.  Period.  He needed to know how well he would be able to do that, and Dravocn failed to provide any information as to such.  Drav's assurance that they would be fine meant nothing to Kasha.  

Annie listened to Dravocn talk about Jemmy, then looked up with him as he thought about a slug-like creature that Jemmy encountered and said it was coming to eat the earth.  "No...I don't really know anyone like that.  Except for Jemmy and Kasha."  She felt bad that she couldn't think of anyone that might be able to help...  She hoped everything would be okay, what with the world in danger of being eaten. She then looked at Dravocn. "Are you going to fight it?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:17 am

Dravocn wasn't shocked at all... even if she did know some it would have been an expected answer. Dravocn had played out the reactions of most people in his mind... obviously he would never be completely correct unless he was extremely lucky... however Drav believes in coincidence more than luck... luck only helps.... math is all luck really is to Drav. Dravocn looked at Annie when she had distributed her question "Yes, I'm going to fight... I am under the wing of Jemmy after all... I sort of work for her." he said the last part smiling "I would enjoy the company until then... perhaps we could go out recruiting together... I hope Jemmy is looking for soldiers as well... we have less than a week until it gets here. You simply must remind her when you see her next... preferably soon... I will do the same. I trust Dar would be more than willing to defend earth, even if it means working with Meta's ... granted the fact the danger is coming in the first place would likely make him blame it on Meta's ... but the defense is needed regardless." he explained. "I need to get as many as possible ... I don't trust I and Jemmy can take care of it ourselves... as it is a creature of chaos just like Jemmy..."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:45 am

Annie nodded as she listened to everything he said. "R-right... Um.." She looked around at the people in the area. Recruiting? She didn't know how to go about doing that... But she had to do something. If that slug thing was real then she couldn't just run away from it. But again...she didn't know who she could recruit. "Do you...know anyone we could find?" She doubted it, because if he knew of anyone he probably would have already gone to them. But Annie asked just in case.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm

"Just Dar, I know not of anyone else. Perhaps Isabel? I have had an encounter with her once as well, she's a lovely person... she doesn't think highly of herself, but she is rather skilled with her chains. I would recruit the both of them if and when I could find the... had I known where to look." Dravocn said thinking as well, while frowning. Dravocn couldn't think of anyone else who could fight at this time, he remembered meeting a lot of people, though he knew of only two that he knew could fight. Dravocn paced in circles, looking down to the ground with his hand over his chin, wondering how he could recruit people and if there were many more people to recruit at that. This city is full of heroes and villains he was sure of that much... maybe he could even talk the aliens hovering above the sky, who had been terrorizing this planet for a long time now, if they would fight alongside him in exchange for anything they wanted that he could provide. He pondered these thoughts long and hard... hoping Annie and Kasha could understand, hoping they could see just how desperate these thoughts were, hoping they would be able to help him at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play date. (Dravocn)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next