Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Play date.  (Dravocn) Vote_lcapPlay date.  (Dravocn) Voting_barPlay date.  (Dravocn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Play date.  (Dravocn) Vote_lcapPlay date.  (Dravocn) Voting_barPlay date.  (Dravocn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Play date. (Dravocn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Play date.  (Dravocn) Empty
PostSubject: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:55 am

Yes!  Spring was finally here!  It was actually really nice out today, too nice of a day to waste.  And after staying mostly cooped up during the winter, Annie was ready just to head out, run around, play with Kasha, and enjoy the lovely weather.  And you know what?  That's exactly what she and Kasha went out to do today.  Packing a lunch and some money just in case, they set out for the park.  It was a bit of a walk, but Annie didn't care.  If she got tired (and she likely would) she could easily just ask Kasha to change into a bear or panther and then ride on his back.  In fact she might do that anyway.  That sounded like fun.  Kasha wouldn't mind at all and would have fun too as long as Annie did.  

They arrived at the park, and after finding a good tree Annie plunked her bag down under a nice tree.  This was going to be fun; taking a whole day just to play with Kasha was something she hadn't gotten to do very often, but hopefully she would now that she didn't have to worry so much about daily necessities.  She reached into the bag bag full of outdoor toys and things, pulled out a Frisbee, and looked to the wolf that served as her companion, who's ears perked up and tail started to wag at the sight of the plastic disk.  "Are you ready?" she asked him.  Oh Kasha was ready.  He was going to have as much fun as she was today, and eyed the Frisbee as he eagerly waited for it to be thrown.  Annie giggled; "Oh yeah?  Go long, Kasha!"  She suddenly threw the Frisbee as far as she could, intending to make Kasha have to run fast to catch it.  And run after it he did, darting after the Frisbee as it flew over the grassy area.

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:17 am

Dravocn smiled as he saw the spring bring in his sakura blossoms in his courtyard "Oh what a lovely day." he said after he spent most of the morning experimenting on his test subjects, they were told they'd be payed well for their services in furthering his research and they would be well... after they come out of their situations of course ... they'd been working for him for quite some time and haven't left their states in a while ... in fact the'd been advancing in their states. Dravocn took a good shower as he decided it would be best if he wanted to go out. After the shower he set off down the mountain side he lived on and went to the park to see the hustle and bustle of the people of this chaotic city.

Dravocn, when in public situations, studies peoples interactions and thinks mainly how to further his social abilities as he lacks them severely hence why he offers money so much hoping to keep them as 'friends', he does this often ... and does it even more often around the people he likes. He's a very honest person as well as a very apathetic person who cares nothing about the idiocies of the public as long as it does not interfere with his daily life nor the life of those he cares about. Dravocn walked around the park studying the public and thinking when suddenly a frizby hits him in the head and as he looked in the direction of where the frizby came from a large black wolf was charging at him with glee, and ran into him sending Drav flying straight into a park bench. As he has a frail body he was not in the best of feelings right now ... physically. Luckily he wore his custom suit otherwise he'd be in serious trouble. He couldn't help but wonder the strange creatures nature, it was clearly not a normal wolf... he's been near them before and they liked him ... it's just ... they were a lot less playful.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Kasha ran after the flying Frisbee as fast as he could (in his current form), eyes locked on the target as he tried to run to where it would land.  It started to drop to the ground and Kasha jumped at it to catch it.  And he did; but in doing so also happened to jump right into Dravocn.  Normally he would have sensed the man's presence and avoided him; but having been hyped up, excited, and eager to catch the Frisbee, he hadn't exactly been paying attention until it was too late.  Kasha bit down on the Frisbee just in time to see Dravocn before landing on him and knocking him onto a bench.  

As soon as Annie saw this, her eyes went wide and she cringed.  That...wasn't supposed to happen; and she immediately felt remorse for having gotten Kasha excited and throwing the Frisbee without looking first...  As Kasha looked to Dravocn and got up from him, Annie quickly ran over to check on Dravocn.  "I'm so sorry!  I didn't mean for that to happen!  Are you hurt?  Kasha, sekt."  At the same time she said this, she tried to use her telepathic powers to scan the man's mind and see if he really was hurt or not.  It seemed that he was, and regardless of his answer she would already know the truth.

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Dravocn sat there staring at the wolf with curiosity, He was clearly no ordinary wolf ... wolves don't normally obey like dogs do ... and they don't normally have fun with frizbees either, Dravocn shrugged it didn't matter... not even much pain... his suit took most of the blow it was the foce that sent him to the bench anyway. Drav's back and torso were hurting ... just not as much as they could be. Drav held his breath as the pain had him, "Yeah, i'm fine... nothing to worry about.. in fact..." Dravocn paused to as he reached into his pockets to find a good hundred grand in his pockets finely wrapped in a rubber band, just as well the money was fresh "Here, go get yourself something nice... and that wolf of yours too." he said smiling completely hiding the fact he was in pain at all. Dravocn smiled as he forced he money toward the girl ... making sure she took it.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:26 am

Kasha looked to Dravocn after he had moved away from the man, and as he turned to look at Dravocn instantly felt a moderate amount of regret.  See, this is exactly why he rarely ever lets himself get excited in his larger forms.  As a kitten it's fine, because kittens can't hurt anyone really; but in a larger form like this...yeah, not always the greatest of ideas.  

Annie and Kasha were still working on trying to improve their telepathic abilities to read specific thoughts, but even with what they currently were able to use they could still tell that Dravocn wasn't as 'fine' as he was saying he was.  And yet...for whatever reason, the man took out a huge wad of money to give Annie.  It didn't make sense.  

Step one: Have dog run into random stranger.

Step two: Apologize to random stranger.  

Step three: ???

Step four: Profit?

Nothing against random acts of kindness; but what?  Annie was confused, and tried to use her telepathy to search his mind as to what would motivate him to do something like that.  At the same time, she could easily tell he was injured.  That didn't take much mental searching to find.  She made a face that showed her disapproval of his dishonesty and exclaimed, "You're not fine; don't say that you are.  It's rude to lie, and more often than not it doesn't help anything.  Now turn around and let me see your back."  Though not strong enough to be able to force it like Dravocn had with the wad of money, Annie would try to get to Dravocn's back whether he wanted to let her or not.  She would try to place her hands on his back, making them glow white with healing magic.  The healing process would be slow, but the spell would also provide a moderate, instant pain relief that would make it a little easier to bear.  Annie would would then slowly move her hands around his back.  "Where does it hurt most?"  Meanwhile Kasha had sat down, and for now only watched the two.  He looked around a bit for no reason in particular, but otherwise didn't do much right now.

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 am

Dravocn smiled as he set the money to his side watching it, as he would not allow denial of the money, and turned around showing the girl his back. "Mainly the center ... then pretty much everywhere else." he said giggling a little which caused a bit of pain in his back again. "You are right... it is rude to lie, however I'm not exactly worth your time, you wanted to have fun here no doubt... no one would just go to the park with a frisbee and a wolf like that and not expect to try and have fun." he said again giggling causing pain. "You go on your way and play, I shall just sit and recover... you need not worry." he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:51 am

Annie listened to everything Dravocn said, and shook her head in response.  "No.  That wouldn't be fair.  Kasha hurt you and it's my fault, so now I have to fix the problem I made."  Annie kept her hands pressed lightly against his back and continued to apply her healing magic to it.  Dravocn would feel significantly better after about five minutes of continued application.  Annie had all day to play with Kasha.  What was five minutes compared to a whole day?  

Annie looked at the money, knowing that this man was going to give it to her without taking no for an answer.  Yet she still didn't know why.  She looked up at him.  "Um...mister?  About the money you want to give me.  Why is it so much?  And why do you want to give it to me?"  

Kasha, still not having a reason to do otherwise, continued just to sit and watch them.

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Dravocn chuckled again as she said it would not be fair and it was her fault "No, I had not payed any attention whatsoever to my surroundings ... had i been more cautious and aware i would not be in this predicament ... this is my fault. You need not reward me for such a situation by healing me, it is merely a small punishment for not paying attention to this wonderful scenery." he explained. After about five minutes Drav started to feel a lot better, his muscles felt like they had been touched by a cloud... which he thought was silly as clouds are merely water particles in a mid liquefied gas state... however this did not change how good it felt. She asked him two questions and he smiled "Do I need a reason for giving money to people? Can I not just give money that means little to nothing to me away to those less fortunate than I? I'm merely offering you this small sum of money as a gift, as well as good will. I wish not for you to deny this money... I have plenty more, if you wish I could help you find things you'd like to buy and we could essentially go shopping for fun." He told her offering to help with what to do with the money. "I understand a girl your age would not have any idea of what she would want that costed this much, however it could help in situations you may not know you must do. I for one have been an orphan my entire life... i understand how it feels to have nothing ... and now that i know how it feels to have pretty much everything i want ... i'd like others to feel the same." he explained "I appologize for my behavior, I'm rather an open sort, I'll answer anything you'd like me to answer as long as I know the answer, whether it be opinion or fact based on studies I will tell you, even if it is about myself." he said explaining himself for how he is. Dravocn smiled at the girl "My name is Dravocn Hecoro by the way, what's yours?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:45 pm

A small some of money?  Seemed that this man was pretty wealthy, but hadn't always been that way.  He said that he gave away money because he wanted others to know what it felt like to have everything they wanted, having known himself what it was like to have nothing.  Annie felt like this was something she could respect.  That, and the fact that she could honestly use the money.  Right now she was living with Jemmy and didn't need anything, and she didn't expect that to change anytime soon; but there was always the possibility that something might happen and she found herself homeless once again.  A nice amount of cash would provide a security net in case she and Kasha did end up on their own again.  

Annie giggled, looking to the money.  "Yeah...I guess you're right.  I don't really know what to do with so much money.  I'll probably start a savings account and put it in there."  At this point Annie wouldn't refuse the money if she was given it again.  She smiled up to Dravocn.  "It's nice to meet you Dravocn Hecoro.  I'm Annie, and that's Kasha."  She pointed to the wolf that sat by and watched them.  "And you don't have to apologize for the way you act.  I like open people.  Those are the kind I like talking to the most."  

She soon finished with the healing session, and moved back her hands as they stopped glowing.  She could already tell that he felt much better now, but asked anyway out of courtesy; "How do you feel now?"

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Dravocn smiled "That's a wonderful idea, personally I don't trust banks but i guess it is based on opinion." Dravocn said pondering until she spoke again "Hello Annie, hello Kasha." he said bowing to both of them. "Yes i feel much better thank you, and thank you again for not having any problems with my open behavior." Dravocn said also thinking about his other issues... they .... could end his relationships with everyone if he let loose. Dravocn sat upon the bench, at his own will this time, and looked at the two. "You seem to be a very lovely sort."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Annie blinked.  "You don't trust banks?  Why not?"  She thought banks were safe places.  At this thought, Kasha looked to Annie.  She blinked and looked back at him, and the two stared at each other for a few moments, exchanging thoughts.  After a bit, Annie blinked.  "Oh...  I guess I can understand that."  

Annie smiled at Dravocn when he said he felt much better, and giggled when he said she seemed 'to be a very lovely sort.'  "You're welcome Dravocn; and you seem like a very nice person too."  However, even now Annie and Kasha both could feel a darker side to Dravocn that he kept controlled.  It was a little unsettling, but they knew better than to let that alone dictate their opinions of him.  They knew sometimes people had mental problems, of no fault of their own.  What mattered most wasn't the fact that he had this darker side, but what he did with it; and he seemed to be dealing with it half decently.  Not perfect by any means, but well enough that Annie and Kasha felt he was safe to talk to.  They could tell he had a desire to appeal to others and make friends, though he was still figuring out how best to do so.  This, again, was something they could literally empathize with, and they had determined to be his friend and help him if they could.  Kasha also considered being a friend to him worthwhile, to ensure that he wouldn't likely hurt Annie if that dark side came out; and would also likely protect her in the case of a threat from a third party.  That's Kasha for you; always taking everything he could into account in order to ensure Annie's safety, happiness, and well-being.  It IS his job after all.

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:44 am

"So what is it you wish to do? Are you still going to play with your frizbe? I don't mind watching if you don't mind my attention." he asked wondering what all they had planned for the day. He would not participate in their physical activities as his frail body does tend to get the best of him in times of much action, he would not last long in times of any physical activity ... no matter how muscular he is, the muscle only goes over his bones and organs ... he has almost no fat an him ... almost ... he has enough to live but that's pushing it. Dravocn both loves and hates his metabolism it keeps him thin while he is able to eat as much as he wishes.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Annie blinked at his question.  "Um..."  Actually, she wasn't sure what she wanted to do now.  She had intended to play with Kasha today, but at the same time she liked to talk to people; and Drav seemed like a nice person to talk to.  Plus, it would be a little awkward to play with your dog while someone you had just met sat by and watched you.  Just a little...  Honestly she wasn't sure which to do.  "Well..."

While Annie was thinking about it, Kasha watched and was already making the decision for her.  He was anxious to do something; and sitting around talking to Dravocn, though he didn't object to it, wasn't very exciting or active.  He got up and took hold of Annie's shirt in his teeth, pulling her along back toward an open area to play in.  Annie blinked as she felt herself being tugged.  "Wah!  Hey!  Kasha; cop chesie!"  She looked to Dravocn again.  "Um...I think Kasha wants to play right now...  I don't mind if you watch.  Maybe we could talk later; if you're still around?"

Last edited by Kardus on Wed May 14, 2014 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:09 am

Dravocn laughed "I have no intention in leaving." he told her "You'd better get to playing with Kasha, he seems rather bored. And i wouldn't want you to rip your lovely dress, I'd like to keep you happy if at all possible." Dravocn said smiling "I'll wait here watching until either of you are finished and we may converse afterward if you wish. It'll be like i'm you're supervisor, except i'm not going to be bossy and irritate you... well at least not on purpose." he said slightly chuckling at his last statement.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:12 am

Annie smiled and giggled at that last statement as well.  "Okay then..  Sorry again for bumping into you!"  Kasha pulled on Annie's overall pants more and whined, making Annie look at him with a frown.  "Kasha, sasha!  Chekta rechen..."  Soon after that, she and Kasha retrieved the Frisbee and proceeded to play fetch for a while, fortunately being able to avoid hitting anyone this time.

[OOC: Sorry it's short. Bit of writers block.  Sweat  ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play date. (Dravocn)   Play date.  (Dravocn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play date. (Dravocn)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next