Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Our Frost Date (Jak) Vote_lcapOur Frost Date (Jak) Voting_barOur Frost Date (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Our Frost Date (Jak) Vote_lcapOur Frost Date (Jak) Voting_barOur Frost Date (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Our Frost Date (Jak)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Our Frost Date (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Our Frost Date (Jak)   Our Frost Date (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 am

The streets were bustling with people in downtown. The snow was still trickling down and JaK was wearing custom skinny jeans, ripped, dress shoes, a handmade leather jacket, and white-t. His hands were in his pockets and he had a red beanie on his head with white ear muffs. "Chilly..." He said as he looked over to his left. "You doing alright?" He said smirking as they shuffled among the mass of people.

Haruhi walked along beside her bandmate and lover, admiring the beauty and magic of the falling white snow. She herself was wearing tight leggings with a knitted top, an unbuttoned jacket, and knee high boots. "Hm?" She turned her attention to Jak as he asked her if she was alright.  "Yeah." She said said rubbing her hands together then cupping them together and breathing on them to warm them. "I'm alright."

JaK walked backwards in front of her and gripped her hands in his. He huffed and puffed on them and rubbed them within his own palms. As he walked backwards he avoided and side stepped people as if he had eyes in the back of his head while never removing his admiring gaze from the blonde feline fatale. "Where to then?"

Haruhi smiled, she was worried he was going to fall back or crash into someone with the way he was walking, facing her, but he seemed to have no problem. "Mmm follow me." She said, grasping his hand and leading the way.

JaK was turned around and briskly walked after Haru. "Please tell me were not going to a Petco." He said jokingly.

Haruhi stuck her tongue out at Jak at his joke, then gave a faint smile as they continued forward.

JaK rolled his eyes playfully, "sorry sorry Neko-chan. Now where are you taking me?" JaK said with one hand being tugged along and the other in his jacket pocket.

Haruhi stopped tugging his arm and hugged it instead, walking right beside him. "You'll see, it's really pretty around this time of year. Not a lot of people visit it though because of the distance, but to me it's worth the walk." She said as they crossed a small bridge and went on a different rocky path leading away from the city.

They had been walking quite a bit. "Uh, ok.." This was odd, JaK had lived here for a good loooooong while and never heard of a place like what Haruhi was describing? What or where could it be. In any case JaK nuzzled next to here for warmth as they strode along.

Haruhi and Jak continued walking on the stone path until she caught glimpse of the small bench in the distance. "We're here." She said with a grin, beginning to tug him along again.

"A bench?" he poised an eyebrow. "I'm confused..." They walked all this way just to see a bench. JaK was of course neglecting to actually take in the scenery.

Haruhi puffed up her cheeks, "no, look around." She said as they walked up to the edge of the frozen pond.

Jak stopped and stared at Hruhi for a moment and could see just how serious she was. "Hmm..." he gave the area a good looking over and finally began to notice the winter wonder of it all. The fresh powder caking the grass, the floating snowflakes that drizzled from the sky like sheddings off an angel's wings, and the frozen lake the reflected the moon light in such a way that a warming glow radiated through the area. It was an icy tundra beautiful in its own way.

Haruhi got lost in the sight of it, how the light from the lightposts reflected and made the snow glisten. "It's beautiful isn't it." She murmured, as if thinking out loud. She then smiled and began taking a step onto the ice. "Come on." She said, feeling the sturdy ice below her feet she stumbled a bit trying to keep her balance. She probably looked silly but she didn't care. As she slid slightly, finally able to straighten up, she held out her hand towards him invitingly.

Jak walked onto the ice and grinned at her. "Here," he snapped his fingers and placed them on his shoes and the repeated the process and place his hands on her shoes. "Let me make this easier..." The soles of their shoes hardened and reformed into skates. "More magical." Jak said as he held her hand and swiftly moved across the ice.

Haruhi saw him reform their shoes into skates and smiled, genuinely happy.  "Thank you." She said softly and felt her hand in his. They both slid across the frozen pond, leaving trails of crevasses and lines in the ice behind them.

Jak grabbed both her hands and spun her round in a circle while laughing.

Jak then swung her really fast and clapped his hands together, placing them on the crystalline surface. The ice made a large ramp that she flew off of and Jak quickly skated to where she would land to catch her.

Haruhi tensed up as she felt him pick up the speed "J-Jak...!" Before she knew she was sent flying off a ramp. She had closed her eyes and gasped, before falling into the cushion and safety of his arms. She blinked her eyes open, her heart racing, and stared up at him, her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as if to reassure herself she wouldn't fall. As startled as she had been, it was exciting, and she was having fun. She couldn't help but chuckle before planting a kiss on his cheek. "Great catch."

"Beautiful fall." Jak said blushing. He lifted her up while twirling, performing a figure skater like maneuver. Then finally he put her down as they continued to rotate and held her close.

Haruhi felt herself lifted again, and chuckled when she was spun in the air. When she was set back down, her eyes were locked onto his in a loving gaze, as they spun together slowly. He held her in his tight warm embrace, and Haruhi hugged him back, keeping his warm body close.

Jak bent down and picked up a pile of snow from the ice and clenched it in his palm. He snapped his fingers and within a split second that ice formed into a mini sculpture of them performing the figure skating move they just did. "So you won't forget." Jak said smiling lightly with a honey dew gaze.

Haruhi raised her eyebrows as she saw him bend down and pick up a handful of snow. She couldn't see exactly what he was doing with it, until he held it up to her. She saw the little figures of them gleam and covered her mouth as she was taken back, struck with awe. "Jak...it's beautiful." She said, gently taking it in her hands. "I love it." She looked up at him, her eyes soft as they reflected nothing but happiness and love. "Thank you."

Jak didn't respond to her verbally. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately.

Haruhi closed her eyes, kissing back just as passionately, taking in every moment.

As their lips parted Jak took a breath releasing the hot air from his mouth in a cloudy puff. JaK then grabbed her hand. "Come on, there's something I wanna show you now..." He flashed a grin seeming like he was in a bit or a hurry.

Haruhi held on securely to the figure in her free hand as Jak tugged her along with the other. "What is it?" She couldn't help but ask even though she knew it was a surprise type of deal.

JaK walked her to an open area of the park. The ice covered the tree bark of the surrounding foliage. And the frost piled up over the branches

"Here we are, wait here." He said taking a step forward and performing a very specific whistle. "Groups of children arose from their hiding places within the winter forest, all of them heavily covered in winter time clothing.

"You're late." one girl said. JaK apologized and introduced them all to Haruhi. "Sorry guys...I wanted you all to meet my gir---my friend." JaK said rubbing his cheek awkwardly. "Anyway are you ready?"

"YEAAA!!" They all replied. And in response JaK smiled and clapped his hands together and slammed them on the floor. For 25 feet every direction JaK formed objects out of the ice. A slide, swings, a teeter totter, monkey bars, a sandbox filled with snow, a merry go-round, and a fireman's pole connected to the slice via a bridge. The kids roared with excitement and ran to play while JaK wiped the blood droplet running from his nostril. "Ugh...kids always wear me out." He said cheerfully but it was clear he had pushed himself too much.

Haruhi followed him to the open and frosted over area, glancing around. She didn't know what to expect, and when she heard him whistle it confused her even more. That was until she saw all the children come out in heavy jackets, dressed for the winter. "Hello." Haruhi greeted them with a friendly smile and wave as Jak introduced her.  Just a friend QnQ...didn't they have this talk? But again it was little kids so it didn't bother Haruhi as much, mostly cause she knew how little kids reacted to certain things.
She watched in awe, speechless as she saw Jak create the magical playground for the children and smiled warmly. She saw the kids swarm their new jungle gym and play area and then noticed Jak's nose drip blood. "Are you okay?" Concern in her voice, as she set a hand on his shoulder, as he rose.

He was wobbly. "It's fine they needed this.." JaK pointed to his creation. "The park was closed down for maintainence due to the cold and a supervillain fight the other day wrecked most of it." JaK looked at the kids warmly as the drip continued. "they're drug babies from the slums, I met them when I was homeless before my old crew took me in. I knew some of their parents..."

If Haruhi thought she admired him before, now, it was a new level of respect she had for him. She looked at him with admiration, grabbing a hold of his hand intertwining her fingers in his as she looked back at the children. A couple of the younger kids even ran up to the two teens and tugged at their jackets and hands. "Come on! Play with us!" Haruhi glanced up at Jak before smiling and chuckling down at the kids. "Okay okay, where to first?"

JaK felt her fingers twine with his and was abliss. She was supportive and loved his present to the kids. JaK was starting to feel a bit better but he was drained he walked forward with Haru to choose the first area to play in when suddenly JaK felt a sharp pain in his chest accompanied by a loud sound. He gripped his chest, and felt the bullet hole and the blood, then dropped to the floor.

"What the hell do you kids think you're doing?" A pudgy man yelled out to the group. He was a portly man with a bowler cap in an expensive suit with five henchmen to each side in coats. In his hand a smoking pistol. "You brats didn't have permission to come out here."

Haruhi turned around abruptly hearing the gun shot, her eyes shot wide open and anguish covered her face as she saw Jak fall to the ground. "Jak!!!" She ran and fell to her knees by his side, her eyes swelled with tears. The kids began to scream and cry, holding eachother as they all caught sight of the six men, and saw the condition Jak was in. "Jak please." She then turned to face the burly men, as she knew she had to protect the children. Fury and pain in her eyes she stood up. "You $&@%#!" The cat girl morphed her ears and tail out, unsheathed her claws and fangs. Her eyes reflected that of a wild cat, her pupils in thin slits. All the men were armed, Haruhi knew the position she was in, would she be able to fight them and protect the children herself,....would Jak be okay.......?

"Hold on princess.." He said holding up a hand. "These kids are all mine..my property...my little darlings." He pointed at JaK. "And that mutherfucker kidnapped them, so he got tested like a kidnapper." He folded his arms. "Kids c'mere - to your adoptive father."

"Your...property?" Haruhi turned to see the kids reaction, any hint of fear anything at all to tell her to stop these men right here and now. She knew Jak wasn't a kidnapper.

The kids all stood quietly. "I said cmon!!" He growled. "Look kid get outta here! You're scarin my children. They got a lot of work to do tonight."

"By work do you mean drug pedaling..." JaKs voice gurgled as he tried to move. "Working in your mills churning out meth and oxy."

"I don't know what you're talking about." The man denied.

Haruhi couldn't help but whip her glance back at Jak as she heard him speak up weakly. She turned back to the men, clenching her fists. "Enough! You're leaving right now! But the kids are staying here, you hear me!" Haruhi yelled as she walked forward, putting herself between the men and the children and Jak, in stance. If they aimed their guns, she would kick up snow to blur their vision.

They did aim their weapons but the large man steadied them. "Young lady, aren't you a registered hero? This kid broke the law! I have the papers showing I'm all these children's legal guardians...their blood relatives signed and agreed."

"You bribed broken, poor, and drug addicted mothers and fathers with your pills and herb for their children..." JaK said struggling to even look at the fat gentlemen.

"Shut it Ya damn beat! Or I'm sure this pillar of Justice will deal with you." He said mockingly. He was sure someone who upheld the law wouldn't be able to break the law and Attack or illegally take his children.,"now if you don't mind I'll be going."

Haruhi had heard enough, if the man and his henchman were just normal men with no enhanced reflexes then it would be hard for them to follow the cat girl's movements. As she kicked the snow up she pushed herself up and off the ground and charged at the men. Starting with the bowler cap guy, grabbing a hold of his shotgun by the nozzle and prying it from his hands. "There's a fine line between justice and law. You see, they're not always on the same page."

"That's where you're wrong little girl." The bowler cap man opened up his suit jacket and loosened up. "There's breaking the law and deceiving it, I prefer the latter while you here prefer to just break it when it doesn't go your way I see." The bowler cap guy grabbed the gun to pry it back from her. "People like you sicken me." Suddenly the man grew huge with rippling muscles, as big as a full grown elephant. "for instance you were deceived that I was weaker than my men." The weight in his stomach was actually pure muscle which he saved and distributed to reach his true form.

Haruhi's eyes widened as she felt the man easily take the gun back from her grip. He was strong, and he had the appearance to match. Haruhi watched in shock and horror and anger as the man grew in pure muscle. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, crouching slightly, and widening her stance as if to prepare herself to what he would throw at her.

"Looks like we'll have to perform a little street justice, boys...let her have it. If the kids get hurt no worries I'll adopt some more." The men all pointed their guns at Haruhi. "It never ceases to amaze how little kids mean to drugs, people will give you their soul for that powder these days." That's when a wall propelled itself upward between Haru and the firearms. JAK had made it just in time and then snapped his fingers creating a tunnel for her leading behind the group. The wall was fickle due to JaK's strength and powers in a weakened state. If they were allowed to blow it down the kids residing behind it could accidentally be shot too.

She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists at the thought of the man's words. So heartless, evil, as if the children were mere tools and nothing else, it sickened her. Preparing herself, she crouched, ready to leap away as the men pointed their guns, she knew she was in the line of aim where the kids could easily get shot. The men shot off once each and stopped as the bullets bounced off a wall created by Jak. The wall of course cracked, and looked like if it took another shot or hit it would collapse and crumble. In fact it did start to chisel away only to reveal no one standing behind it. Haruhi appeared behind the men, this time instead of aiming for the head honcho, she decided the best option was to disarm them first, starting with the henchmen. Landing on the shoulders of one henchman, who reacted by swinging the butt of his gun up at her, while in the same notion the other henchman aimed to shoot at her but by the time he had steadied his grip on the gun, she had kicked off his buddy's shoulder's and was upon him. Gripping his face in her claw extended hand, she used all her force to push the man back, head first into the snow covered ground. At the same moment, grabbing the barrel of the gun in her other hand and denting it. She wasn't a murderer, but she wasn't going to let these guys go unscathed. Haruhi heard the bang and felt the sting and pain of a bullet graze her shoulder as the other henchman had fired at her. She then kicked herself up and cartwheeled to the side to dodge any other fire the other man was going to send her way, but as she landed on her feet, the main head honcho was upon her, with the same trick as his henchman, he swung the butt of his gun at her and it hit, it hit hard. Haruhi had blocked the motion with her arms, as he had aimed for her head, but with his strength, it had sent to girl flying and tumbling through the snow before she crash-stopped, her back slamming into a tree. "..gah...!" She fell onto the snow on her ass, leaning against the trunk, writhing in pain as she couldn't move one of her arms (the one she had used to block most of the hit) or at least it hurt like a mother$&@% to do so. Fractured? Bruised? Broken? ....most likely broken...

"Haruhi ... no.." Is all JAK could say as he saw the commotion through squinted eyes.

He extended his hand and crawled a few feet leaving a blood trail in his wake before laying still unable to move.

Meanwhile the larger headman walked forward and fixed up his bowler cap. "Some hero - lemme tell you something, this is real life. It's harsh cruel and you do what you can to survive. These children will starve without me, stop trying to ruin their good lives." He reached out to grab her by her arm and twist it.

"They'll die under your hand...." Haruhi grimaced as she struggled to get up, grabbing her arm and wincing at the pain. "...You don't care about them at all..." She staggered a bit on her feet as she saw him approach her. "I won't let you lay a finger on them!" She stepped to the side, ready to move out of his reach but was too late. She screamed in agony as he gripped her arm tightly and began to twist it. As she screamed, her scream changed to a higher frequency, one that if you were in radius would throw you off, cause nausea, and your head and ears to ring and even bring you down to your knees.

As Haruhi wailed out the burly man screamed out as well and dropped to his knees. At which point he lunged her into the air like a rag doll and was going to slam her down when suddenly a blade went through his stomach.

Jak was behind him with his gauntlet's metal manipulated to form a point - the blade was now deep within his muscular flesh and Jak was on wobbly legs breathing heavily. The scream from Haruhi had provided him enough time to make the dash over there despite his physical condition. Jak also had blood trickling from his ears too from getting too close to the lionesses roar.

The other gunmen that weren't knocked out pointed their guns at Jak to riddle him with lead when the kids suddenly intervened. They all piled up and beat on the men to save Haruhi and JaK. However no one saved Jak from the massive backlist that sent the boy rolling across the ice after the bowler cap wearing meta human was stabbed.

Haruhi fell down onto the snow covered ground and struggled to lift herself up. As she looked up she saw a blade through the burly man's stomach. She turned as she heard the commotion of the children attacking the rest of the henchmen...she worried about them...just wanting them to run, get away, before they got hurt. She turned her attention abruptly back onto Jak and the bowler hat meta as she saw him sent Jak skidding across the ice. "Jak!" Haruhi stumbled up and charged at the burly man who was gripping his pierced abdomen and aimed a fast open fist with claws extended, with her good hand, and aimed at his eyes, hoping to catch him off guard.

The bowler cap men was slashed across the face and wailed. He was apparently no badass fighter once seriously injured. He cried like any playground student that received a nasty injury while gripping his face. Meanwhile the men he got had their weapons relinquished by the children and Jak laid sprawled out as cracks in the ice formed in the area the boy was in.

Haruhi heard the man shriek in pain and delivered another blow, a spinning flying kick to the side of his face to send him stumbling into the snow. As she landed onto the ground, her ears twitched as she heard the crackling of the ice breaking and turned to see exactly that, the ice around Jak cracking. "JAK!" She charged in his direction, gripping her injured arm as she tried to beat the ice from caving. Where the snow connected with the ice, she took one last step before lunging herself, reaching out, trying to grab a hold of his jacket as she soared over him.

Haruhi would grab hold of JaK just in time - holding onto his jacket which he was slowly slipping out of. However the real issue was the muscular gentlemen. He crawled forward and raised up his fist. "YOU LITTLE &$@%#!" He roared in pain as he broke the ice with his fist and shattered the patch haruhi and JaK were on like a puzzle.

Haruhi could feel he was slowly slipping through his jacket as she lifted him. It was in that moment that she also heard the man curse out and saw his fist raise, about to crash down on the already cracking ice that the two teens were over. With only a second to react, Haruhi used all her strength to hurl Jak into the powdered snow, before he slipped from her grip, and before the ice burst into pieces revealing the piercing-cold-deep water below, which the teen cat-girl then plummeted into. She thrashed about as she sunk and even abandoned her coat underwater as it weighed her down. Holding in whatever little breath she managed to get before she was submerged underwater, Haruhi kicked her legs and stroked her good arm as she tried to resurface. She gasped loudly as her head burst through to the surface, she managed to dig her claws onto one of the floating ice platforms. She coughed and shivered violently as she hung on, trying to pull herself up, but with only one good arm, and ice being slippery, it was nearly impossible. She knew she needed to get herself out, or the cold would kill her before the buff-man even got a hold of her.

The buff gentlemen went to grab his pistol and as his hand reached for the weapon he saw a foot step right in front of him and it was Jak, clenching his chest where a thick line of blood was dripping down his chest. He was breathing heavily and his face showed murderous intent. "It's over!" He yelled as hd glared at the man. "Get the hell out of here and leave these kids alone." Jak said lowly. But the muscular man just pointed his gun at JaK defiantly and at the same time Jak snapped his fingers and touched it's nozzle.

When the gunman fired the bullet flew back at his face - Jak had shifted the guns design so it was now facing the shooter. The children screamed as blood and grey matter coated the ice. Jak seemed saddened but he didn't pull the trigger.

Af the moment none of that mattered though. Haruhi was gonna drown. He grabbed the chain belt from around his waist and lunged it towards her afte using his transmutation like powers to make it longer and heavier at the end near Haruhi like an anchor. "Grab hold!" Jak said not knowing if he had the strength to pull her but he also knew losing his girlfriend wasn't an option.

It was becoming harder and harder for Haruhi to hang on, she was becoming weaker and weaker the more her body temperature dropped. She heard everything, Jak yell, the gunshot, and then the splash of the end of the belt hit the water beside her for her grab onto to. Which she did, letting go of the ice and grabbing onto the chain.

JaK pulled with All of his strength but it was no use. He was too weak....he...he couldn't save her. A tear formed in the corner of his eye and instantly crystallized as he looked away with his eyes closed.

Then he felt one, no two, three, four, five! Dozens of tiny hands grabbed hold of his own. He opened his eyes and saw it was the children! With the boss dead the other men left the scene. JaK and the children pulled in unison and together they got Haruhi back. Jak then held her shivering body in his arms.

Haruhi could feel him pulling on the chain but it was no use, it was becoming harder for her to even hold on, but then she felt the strong tugs, she saw the children come to her rescue and grab hold of the line and pull. Once she was out she coughed, and wheezed as Jak held her in his arms. She blinked her eyes open and looked around weakly at Jak and at all the children's faces that surrounded them. She smiled weakly, and brought a hand up to his face. "We did it."

An ambulance and police sirens pulled up soon after the commotion was over with. Not too many police however - they were out rounding up the last few henchmen that escaped. JaK brushed her frozen bangs out of her eyes. "Yeah, they're gonna be ok now." His eyes had many crystalline tears streaming from them like sparkling tree roots that branched down his face.

He grabbed her hands and breathed hot air over them. "I'm always gonna be your warm center when you face this harsh cold world, ok?" Jak said smiling.

"Okay.." Haruhi said softly, feeling his warm breath, "A-As long as I get to be hand...that pulls you out of harms way...ok?" She saw the blood on his clothes, the gaping wounds and looked up at his tear covered eyes. "A-are you okay?"

"Ya-Ya I am..." Jak said holding her close as hovering paramedics freaked out over their current physical condition. "For the first time I Actually think I'll be alright."
Back to top Go down

Our Frost Date (Jak)
Page 1 of 1