Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Kyte arrived not two minutes later. Even in Dark Slayer, it was tedious to do this. He walked up the steps, as the guards looked at him in shock.

"My lord, were you not going to see the queen?"

Kyte looked at the guard, and then widened his eyes. Did she take his form? It was an impressive thought.

"Block off all the exits. Don't abandon your posts until you see this form once more."

He then ran further into the palace, only a black blur as he went straight for the queen's location.

"Swordmaster."

As he arrived at the queen's chambers, he was once again shrouded in darkness. He came out garbed in red armor and with two broadswords, each on either side of his waist as he walked into the chambers, looking around for the queen.

"Cleopatra! I need to speak with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:51 am

"Well, you can speak at her." Jemmy's voice echoed from behind a curtain. "But she might not be able to talk back." Jemmy pulled the curtain aside, revealing both Cleopatra and herself. Jemmy was back in little girl form, snickering at Set.

Cleopatra lay on the ground with her hands tied behind her back, and her feet bound as well. A rope was also tied around her head, going between her teeth to prevent her from speaking. She looked up at Set in distress. Jemmy sat down and petted the captive queen's head.

"I was just about to tell her how much you cared about her. Let's see, I can quote you." Jemmy started speaking in a deep, little-girl imitation of Set's manly voice. "She gives me power and resources. When I bring this world to ruin, those resources will prove to be quite valuable. When her wine and body bore me, you can take her head freely. I'll even lop it off for you." Jemmy added an unnecessary 'evil' laugh. "Once I'm done with her, I'll kill her and claim her empire. I love her just about as much as the ants I crush under my heel." She did the evil laugh again.

Cleopatra's eyes looked up at Set in shock, but she didn't fully believe the little girl's words. Not yet. "Oh, but don't worry," Jemmy said, continuing to use her 'manly' voice even though she was now imitating Cleopatra. "I'm sure this little girl is only trying to trick me. She must have something to gain from all this, like...I have no idea. But I'm Cleopatra, and nobody fools me. Certainly not little girls who I mistake for Set. Oh wait."

Jemmy grinned up at Set. "You know, having someone think a little girl is actually you makes me wonder about your social life. Does this happen often?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Kyte wore a stoic face, but he was between a rock and a hard place. Jemmy sure had him in a difficult position.

She had already gotten to Cleopatra and started quoting him, in his voice, to show how much care he had for Cleopatra- or rather, the lack of which. This caused Kyte to grin menacingly as Jemmy carried on, saying he shouldn't worry, and then speaking what was on Cleopatra's mind, as she also insulted his social life, asking if it happened often.

Kyte let the grin drop, sighing, as he brushed his hair out of his eyes with a gloved hand. He then grimaced a bit.

Cleopatra, you remember the deal I made with you.

Two can play at this game, she-witch.

But more on that later. Cleopatra, you know this demon child as Apophis, the evil serpent. He is the enemy of Ra and Ma'at. As a serpent he is a great deceiver. ...then again that puts him on the same level as me...though we have an agreement. Apophis doesn't like how I haven't been helping him and so wants to destroy your realm so I can return to my other duties. Best not to listen while he spouts his meaningless prattle.

With that out of the way, now came the difficult part: Finding out what he needed to know while still keeping up this elaborate ruse.

But you know, Apep, I really don't see what this is going to accomplish for you. If I'm not assisting you to go do what I want, what makes you think killing a mortal would change my mind? Wouldn't that only poison me further against you?

Kyte grinned. It was her word against his, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 am

Jemmy gave Kyte a confused look as he started using strange sounding names from some religion. Jemmy didn't know anything about these people or their beliefs. All she knew was that Kyte was calling her someone named Apophis, the deceiver. Jemmy had certainly been called worse things, but this was weird. She frowned.

"Are you dumb? I'm Je.... Oh, you tricky little dog!" Jemmy realized what Kyte was doing. He had told Cleopatra that Jemmy was this Apep person, who was supposedly a liar. Whatever Jemmy said from this point on would be highly suspect. In fact, if Jemmy argued directly against Kyte's words, she would come out looking even more like Apep, and make Kyte look more in the right.

"Fine then, I'll be Apopafiya, or whatever. Apep. It doesn't really matter what name you give me. You just said that you don't understand my plan. The last time I checked, not understanding something made you stupid." Jemmy laughed, again imitating Kyte's voice. "But this 'plan' you claim I have makes no sense, like you just said. It's completely illogical to assume I would gain your support by killing this lady. So why would I do it? You know what, I must be the master of lies, because you're really bad at it. If my actions will only make you hate me, then why would I be doing this? Answer your own question, Set."

Jemmy gave an evil smile. "Oh, and by the way, I never said I was going to kill her. Why would you assume that, little dog? Why would you suggest such a thing?" She petted Cleopatra on the head again. "This Cleo lady is smart. She can tell who's lying. She knows that its possible you may have been lying to her the entire time. You might not actually be Set. You might actually not love her. And she's smart enough to know that since I stopped wearing your face, I haven't told a single lie. Yours is the face of deception, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:42 am

Kyte grinned a bit as Jemmy almost fell for his little trick. By then it was too late. He got the feeling that Jemmy was starting to get a little aggravated as she called him a tricky little dog, saying she would be Apophis if he really wanted her to be, starting to mimic his voice again as she said not understanding something made you stupid.

"Brother, you truly are in need of a dictionary."

She said that he had a good point, and that he was a terrible liar, so he should answer his own question to prove he was innocent. She then tacked on that she never said she was going to kill Cleopatra, asking why he would suggest to do so, and said that Cleopatra was smart, saying she could tell who was lying and that she could tell he might have been lying the entire time. He smirked. That was the final nail in her coffin.

Kyte had originally thought she might be a mind reader, and that those thoughts she was talking about might have been Cleopatra's own. But if she were a mind reader, then she would know his game already. And she would know that she would have just lost.

"You know, brother, you do have a very good point...I definitely do not have the skill to play around with words that you do. But see, my..."ignorance" tends to get you guys all caught up in your own arrogance. You just told her yourself that you are a better liar than me...

"Not to mention that you're trying way too hard to poison her against me, brother. Honestly, it's almost as if you're desperate..."

Kyte drew a broadsword, grinning.

"Just a minute ago, you called me a "tricky little dog", right? Well..."

Suddenly he lunged forward, aiming to lop off Jemmy's head, but was prepared to stop in case she pulled anything with Cleopatra. He certainly had the sword skill to do so, and the swords were fragments of the soul of Azrael, an angel he used to know.

"Woof, woof."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Jemmy tilted her head to the side, listening to Kyte's strange line of logic. He admitted that he was stupid, but somehow used that to prove that Jemmy was actually Apep. In reality, it didn't prove a thing. Jemmy was not Apep, and she knew it. If anyone was the deceiver here, it was Kyte. It was a little bit infuriating.

Kyte dashed forward at incredible speed and cut off Jemmy's head. When he looked back, however, he would see something very strange. Cleopatra's head lay severed on the ground, and Jemmy, apparently untouched, was sitting next to her with a confused look on her face. Jemmy looked down at her body, and then up at Kyte, terrified.

Cleopatra's head suddenly smiled and looked up at Kyte. "I wonder what the guards would think if they saw this situation." After Kyte had cut off Jemmy's head, she had transformed herself to look like Cleopatra, and had made Cleopatra look like her. Now she imitated Cleopatra's voice and shouted. "Guards! Guards! Set has betrayed us!" Jemmy snickered. Getting her head cut off by a magical blade had hurt, a lot. She wanted to make Kyte pay for that, so she was going to take away everything important to him.

'Cleopatra' played dead again as two royal guards came running through the doorway. They saw Set with bloody swords standing above their 'dead queen.' Furious, they charged at Kyte, ready to impale him on the ends of their spears. The real Cleopatra, who now looked like Jemmy, held her hands up and cried out in a little girl's voice. "Stop! It's me. I'm the queen. Stop!"

But the soldiers wouldn't listen. They ran towards Set with murder in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Jemmy proved to be very clever again, as Kyte looked back to see Cleopatra's head on the floor while Jemmy was intact. He almost feared she had somehow tricked him into killing her, but Jemmy was now talking in Cleopatra's voice. It was a clever ploy indeed, trading places with Cleopatra by using her powers, and calling the guards on him. Clever, but futile.

Kyte laughed a bit, as two guards came in and lunged spears at him. He swept his swords upwards, cutting off the tips of their spears, and bashed them over their heads with each of his swords, grinning as he turned back to Jemmy.

"That's a very interesting trick you have there, Apep. But it won't do any good. We're gods, remember? Mortals fall like chaffe beneath the blade of the scythe to us."

Now knowing that Jemmy could do something like that, Kyte was even more prepared as he darted forward to strike Jemmy's headless body. He knew which was which, after all, and used the same precision he had with the last attack, prepared to stop if she somehow put the real Cleopatra before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Kyte managed to stay calm, but Jemmy knew that she had caused him at least a moment of horror. Seeing the wrong head on the floor would give anyone a start. To Kyte's credit, he didn't kill the guards. Instead, he cut up their weapons and knocked them out. He was smart enough not to kill the queen's own soldiers in front of her eyes.

"What's chaffe?" Before Kyte answered, he ran up and stabbed Jemmy's chest with both swords. Blood sprayed everywhere. It hurt. It hurt a lot. And it made Jemmy want to hurt Kyte back. Jemmy's body disappeared, and reappeared behind the frightened Cleopatra. Jemmy had returned to her little girl form. Her wounds had healed, and her head had even reattached. Now the two girls looked exactly alike. However, Jemmy was not trying to fool anyone right now. She was trying to ruin Kyte's life.

Putting a hand on Cleopatra's shoulder, Jemmy giggled, despite her pain. Cleopatra, being wise, didn't try to remove the hand. "Take a good look, Set. This is your woman now. I seem to remember you don't feel attracted to my body. Well, now you're stuck with it. She's going to stay like this for the rest of her life." Right now, it was a bluff, but with a little bit of time, Jemmy could make it so. She just needed to give the magic at work in Cleopatra's body a little boost. "Well? Do you still love her? Do you still find her beautiful?"

Regardless of Kyte's answer, Jemmy would walk around Cleopatra, moving towards Kyte. "It's time for you to prove yourself truthful, Set. You've hit me twice, and I have withstood those attacks. Now it's my turn to hit you back. If you are really a god, much less a god of war, then you should have no trouble surviving an attack from little old me. Right?"

Jemmy's eyes glowed orange and her body started to grow. Within a few seconds, she had turned into a giant, standing 14 feet tall. Her body's frame was wide and muscular. It was also grotesque, making her look rather ugly. This form wasn't meant to be pretty, it was meant for crushing things. Jemmy narrowed her now massive orange eyes at Kyte. "But I know the truth. You were sadly mistaken, little dog. I may be a god, but you certainly are not. You are not my equal, and now you will lose however you choose. You can let me hit you in front of this lady, and die. Or, you can avoid my attack, and prove to her that you are no god. You are simply a sad little dog in disguise. Now, how will you chose? I can't wait to see!"

The red balloon floated against the ceiling, trying to stay unnoticed. With a giant in the room, it wouldn't be too difficult. Jemmy's step cracked the stone floor beneath as she got next to Kyte. She raised a giant fist and punched down at the tiny demon. In an instant, 100 tons of destructive force would crash down on Kyte, flattening and severely wounding him, if not killing him outright. Of course, he could always move out of the way, but that would lose him the continued love and support of Cleopatra by revealing his farce. Whichever way he chose, Kyte was going to get hurt. And he had less than a second to decide.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:14 pm

It would seem that Jemmy had almost the mind of a child, as well, because she was distracted by his question, and bled for it. A lot. It seemed he had succeeded in infuriating Jemmy, because she changed back, making her and Cleopatra look the same. For a second, Kyte thought she was going to try and make him figure out who the real one was...in which case he would kill both of them.

However, Jemmy revealed herself, saying that Cleopatra would now look like Jemmy forever. She asked if he still loved her and found her beautiful, and said it was time to prove that he could tell the truth, saying that if Kyte couldn't withstand any of Jemmy's attacks, that he would show he wasn't a god and that he had been lying to Cleopatra all along.

She then grew into a giant fourteen feet tall, and said she knew he wasn't a god, and not his equal. She said his choices were to die in front of Cleopatra, or survive and have his reputation ruined. After she said she could wait to see what he chose to do, she stepped forward, punching for the ground. Kyte had one response after a moment of thought.

"I do what I want. Dark Slayer."

Kyte had made his decision. What Jemmy didn't realize was that there was a third option. Kyte zoomed out of the way of the oncoming fist, ran over to Cleopatra's snaked, and picked one up by the tail, before running it over to Cleopatra. The asp was aggravated from the high speed travel, and bit her, its fast acting poison taking effect as she collapsed, and the life started draining from her.

"There...you have what you came here for, Cleopatra's death. Now leave this place, Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade."

He grinned.

"That is unless you want me to cut that body open, too."

It was Kyte's way of winning without letting Jemmy get her way. Cleopatra was practically already dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Kyte dodged the massive fist, saving his own life. He grabbed a snake and had it bite Cleopatra. Jemmy opened her eyes wide. This was certainly an interesting turn of events.

At Jemmy's whim, Cleopatra reverted to her original appearance. Jemmy wondered what the mortal woman was thinking. It didn't really matter. She was just a pawn in this game between powerful forces.

Kyte urged Jemmy to leave before he cut her up some more. Jemmy tilted her giant head to the side. Cleopatra wasn't even dead yet. "I'd rather stick around and watch her die, to see the end of this tragedy. Plus, I still have three wishes for you. One: I want to know your real name. Two: I want to see you suffer. I said I would take away everything you cared about, remember? Three:..." She narrowed her eyes, menacingly. "You still haven't taken a hit from me. Are you that afraid of having a little girl hit you? Come on, be a man. I promise that after it kills you, I will bring you back to life. Real gods can do that."

Jemmy walked towards Kyte, maintaining her composure. "You have crossed a Lord of Chaos, little demon. That is a serious offense. But do not despair. I am not without mercy. I will let you choose two of my three demands to meet. If you do that, I will let you live. So what will it be? Your identity? Suffering? Or a temporary death? You must choose two." Jemmy licked her oversized teeth. "Fail to choose, and you will regret it."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:06 pm

He smirked as Jemmy only tilted her head and said she'd rather watch Cleopatra die to see the end of the tragedy, and that she had three wishes for him: his name, his suffering, and to take a hit from her. She even tried tempting him by challenging his status as a man, and saying that she would bring him back to life after he died.

She approached, saying he had crossed a Lord of Chaos, and that she would let him only choose two of her demands as mercy. She also said unless he met her demands, he would die. She also said that he would regret not choosing. He grinned.

"You know, you really are a slow learner...I'm not a damned genie, you know. They grant three wishes, or one. It's never two. So tell you what, you only get one.

I am known as the Deceiver, the Demon, World-Ender, and the Black Wing. I have been called Set, Anubis, Nidhogg, and Fenrisúlfr. I have caused more regimes to crumble than I care to recount, and I have pulled the strings behind most of the events of this world, as I will continue to do so.

I am the One Unwritten, the Unmentionable, and the Forbidden.

I am Kyte. I am one who disobeyed the omnipotent being and fell from grace. And I will not bow to you, or anyone."

Kyte charged Jemmy, but veered off at the last second with his immense speed to go around to her back and suddenly cleave with his katana, aiming to separate her into two pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:04 am

Set gave a long speech about who he was, and boasted about all the chaos and destruction he had caused. He spoke like he deserved some sort of respect for all of this. In the end, he revealed his name: Kyte.

He ran around her and cut Jemmy in half with his katana. For a moment, her top half floated above her legs. A spray of blood covered the floor. Then Jemmy spoke. "Oh, so you're nobody then." He was just a lesser demon, trying to take responsibility for the current state of the world. Jemmy may have been a slow learner, but there wasn't much left that she needed to go. She watched the cosmos go by, and the secrets of the universe were open to her. There were things that even demons couldn't begin to imagine, strings that affected every being in the universe. The strings Jemmy pulled even, to some degree, controlled Kyte at this very moment.

Getting cut in half by a magical blade did hurt, and it was about time to teach Kyte a lesson. Kyte was too fast to hit with a giant-sized attack. Jemmy reformed, growing her two halves back together. She then shrunk back down to her original size. Now she would be much faster. What she lacked in physical strength she would make up for in magic. Back in the form of a little girl, Jemmy pointed a finger one finger at Cleopatra and another at the floor, sending out two beams of magic. Cleopatra became encased in a box that would protect her body from any harm caused by the fight that would follow. The floor of the entire room turned into liquid lava, 15 feet deep. Jemmy stood on the top of the lava, completely unharmed by it.

Kyte was fast, but Jemmy wanted to see him try to run on lava.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:33 am

After everything he had said, Jemmy was eviscerated, before she merely replied by saying he was no one. Kyte laughed loudly.

"That's the one thing you've gotten right about me all day...although for some reason I imagine you mean that in a different way than I do."

Eventually, Jemmy reverted into her original form, and then turned the floor into magma. The ripples of the spell were quite quick, and Kyte was barely able to react to it as he jumped, hanging on one of the statues in the palace.

"You know, for nobody, you're sure having trouble dealing with this little ant. What's the matter, child, did the big man hurt you? Poor little baby," he called out in a mocking voice.

He grinned, climbing up the statue as a blur, and then changed. Pissing off Jemmy was an excellent strategy so far, and he was sticking with it.

"Sniper."

He took on the appearance he originally had when meeting Jemmy, which was quite preferable, considering their now superheated environment. He knocked an arrow into Mephisto, taking aim at Jemmy as the statue started becoming unstable, and then suddenly changed the direction to behind him, blasting a hole in the ceiling. No sooner than he did that would he knock three arrows between each of his four fingers and shoot for Jemmy as he had before, before leaping out of the hole in the ceiling and maneuvering his way across the roof. If the arrows missed, the very force of them and their magical nature would make them durable enough to cascade droplets of lava down upon Jemmy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Kyte was heading for the ceiling in order to avoid the lava. Jemmy decided to follow him. A moment before the Kyte's arrows would have hit her, Jemmy disappeared. Her balloon disappeared too.

When Kyte jumped through the hole in the ceiling, he would see Jemmy already on the rooftop, floating in the air with her balloon in hand. Before Kyte landed, Jemmy snapped her fingers, and the rooftop became completely covered in steel spikes. Kyte didn't have wings, so he had to land sometime. Of course, it wasn't impossible to avoid taking any damage from the spikes, but Kyte was already pushing his luck.

"You truly are nobody of importance, Kyte. Of course, I'm not trying to kill you. I already told you, I'm going to make you my toy. And once I succeed, nobody is going to miss you. You said I couldn't take Cleopatra or this country away from you. Even though you did killed her with your own hands, I still got what I wanted. I will take away everything important to you, and if you don't have anything worth taking away, then you are even more of a nobody than you realize."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Kyte laughed a little as the roof transformed into spikes, Jemmy appearing not far ahead and levitating in the air with her strange little object. It was strange; she didn't have it in the temple. Kyte instead of knocking more arrows threw his bow down upon the spikes, landing on it. It was indestructible by every means, and although it was an awkward balance, it would have to do for now.

She started spouting her stupid prattle again, saying he was nobody of importance, and said she wasn't trying to kill him, but rather make him her servant. She said when she succeeded, nobody would miss him, and that he was wrong about her being unable to take Cleopatra or Egypt from him. She had still gotten what she wanted.

You don't say? thought Kyte sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

She repeated she was going to take everything important away from him, and that if he didn't have anything that he was even less of worth than he thought.

Kyte brought his gaze down upon her as she was silent for a moment longer, realizing she might have been done talking.

"Oh, you're finally done talking? Thank Christ, for a moment there I thought you were going to try to annoy me to death.

I'm beginning to think you're just about as arrogant as I am- and really, that speaks volumes- to claim you're a god. They're supposed to be intelligent, and so far, you're the stupidest being I've ever had the displeasure to meet. How ignorant are you, truly?

You say I'm nobody of importance, yet you're bound and determined to make me your servant. It's almost as if you're desperate to have me. Really, that's understandable, but you should at least practice what you preach.

I mean let's draw up the facts here...let's go with me first. I have outwitted you at least thrice, wounded you more times than I care to remember, and avoided everything you try to throw at me- which, by the way, reveals I've actually been hurting you. Even if you're a god, magic has its limits...you won't heal forever.

And you have...raised the temperature and made a floor of spikes. Ooh, impressive,"
Kyte scoffed sarcastically.

"Overall impression? You don't intimidate me, kid. You can't take anything important to me away. How can you take something important away from me if you can't even spill a drop of my blood?"

He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next