Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Vote_lcapEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Voting_barEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Vote_lcapEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Voting_barEVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:57 am

What better place to learn something than in a school? All the students and teachers had left hours ago, and the janitor had locked the doors. That didn't keep Shivering Jemmy out, though. She teleported into a classroom, along with her red balloon and her newly acquired book of magic.

The book looked the part. It was old, dusty, and filled with strange illustrations and indecipherable text. It was totally legit! Jemmy had simply needed to buy it. Mr. Hawthrone was more than happy to provide the money, in exchange for another day of breathing. You could always count on rich people, Jemmy thought. Mr. Hawthorne loved Jemmy as much as he loved not getting riddled with bullets.

Cracking open the book, Jemmy started to read. She had a natural affinity for magic, so although a lot of the big words were hard to understand, she was confident that she would be casting spells like a pro before long.

Jemmy found one spell that sounded especially cool. She started the incantation, making gestures awkwardly. She got stuck on the last word. "Sim...Simu...Simulacrum!"

In a flash of light, an exact duplicate of Jemmy appeared, complete with her own red balloon. Jemmy was giddy. "Hurray! Now there's two Jemmy's!"

"Yeah," said the duplicate, "but I'm the EVIL Jemmy."

The EVIL Jemmy? How could that be? Jemmy had thought she was plenty evil already. "Um...the book didn't say anything about..."

"Who cares about the book?" Evil Jemmy slapped Jemmy across the face.

"Wha...What was that for?"

"I told you. I'm the Evil Jemmy." The girl teleported out of the school. Jemmy chased after her, identifying her location with telepathy before teleporting to her side. The two of them stood on top of the school, looking at the city's night lights before them. "Hey, you know Bow? I'm going to go kill her, and then I'm going to kill everyone else in this town."

"No, wait!" It was too late. Evil Jemmy had teleported again. This was bad. This was really bad. Jemmy didn't want Bow to die. She also didn't want to get in trouble for whatever Evil Jemmy did. The Titans Tower prison was still a recent memory, and Jemmy did not wish to return. She teleported after Evil Jemmy, into the middle of a closed ice cream store. Apparently, Evil Jemmy had stopped for a snack before going on her killing rampage. Jemmy had to think of something quick. "What about Kyte? Kill Kyte first. He's the one who's a real pain in the neck."

The alarms went off as Evil Jemmy started scooping ice cream out from a huge bucket. Neither Jemmy cared. Jemmy waited for Evil Jemmy to consider her offer. Before the simulacrum could answer, however, they were interrupted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:21 am

Bloodmoon walked through the streets of jump when he heard the alarm of the icecream shop and made his way over to the shop when he looked in he to the store he saw not one but two Jemmys one was eating ice cream and the other was just standing there as far as he could tell. Walking over to the door and hoped the door hadn't been fixed yet as he hit the sweet spot on the side of the doorpane and the door popped open. Bloodmoon walked in and growled out and said, "It is official all kids that can have ice cream like icream" bloodmoon then slung out his bow and knotched a arrow ready to fire in rapid succession to face both if need be but something was off in away though he couldn't tell why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 am

Both Jemmy's looked at Bloodmoon. They remembered him from the cemetery, and knew he was a formidable opponent. Perfect, Jemmy thought. Maybe she could get him to help fight Evil Jemmy. "Hey, this is..."

"I'm Evil Jemmy," Evil Jemmy said, interrupting. She looked at the man's bow and arrow, unafraid. Such a silly weapon couldn't hurt her. "And I'm going to kill everyone in Jump City."

Well, she certainly wasn't one for subtlety. Jemmy opened her mouth, ready to tell Bloodmoon what Evil Jemmy's weakness was. She hesitated, though. If she told him that, she would also be telling him her own weakness. She didn't want him shooting at her balloon. But she had already opened her mouth, so she had to say something or else she would just end up looking stupid. "Uh...capital punishment seems a bit extreme for stealing ice cream. Especially for a minor."

Evil Jemmy laughed and poked Jemmy in the eye. "Nerd!"

"Ow!" It didn't actually hurt, and it healed in a fraction of a second, but it had caught Jemmy by surprise. This simulacrum thing was turning out to not be any fun at all. She looked at Bloodmoon. "Just kill her already."

Evil Jemmy and her balloon disappeared and reappeared sitting on Bloodmoon's shoulders. She stuck the empty tub of ice cream around Bloodmoon's head, blinding him with a sugary mess for a moment. "Here, some ice cream will cheer you up."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:58 am

Jenny had been fighting with EJ and once again EJ won and was control of Jenny's body so the first thing she went to do was rob stores. Though on her way to the first one she heard an alarm go off and she cursed. Did someone already beat her to a good store? EJ quickly run hiding in an alley way peaking out from the corner to see Bloodmoon and the Jemmy's and smirked when she saw the bow and arrow. 'Ha looks like you befriended a child killer! I'm impressed yah goody goody.'

EJ taunted Jenny in her mind as she pulled out her hidden pistols her eyes glowing red along with her hands and the barrel of the pistols. 'What are you doing with the pistols!?' Jenny asked in confusion in her mind as EJ smiled evilly her sharp teeth showing as she aimed at Evil Jemmy's head and shot 2 bullets out of the pistols before responding. 'About to watch a little girl's brains go everywhere!' EJ said as she laughed insanely expecting the bullets to hit Evil Jemmy in the back of the head.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 am

Yang had been riding her bike through the city, on patrol when she got the message on her comm. Someone had broken into an Ice Cream shop and was threatening people...now WHO ON EARTH did that sound like?! Revving her engine up, she rocketed down the highway, bobbing and weaving past cars and down the freeway. If it really turned out to be who she thought it was, there was going to be serious problems.

The engine would be increasingly loud as Yang approached, screeching to a stop and dropping the kick stand before walking into the crime scene slowly. There she saw none other than Shivering Jemmy. The other two? Irrelevant. "Oh for the love of...how many times do I have to lock you away before you figure out thaaaaa- there aren't supposed to be two of you." That was...surprising. Last she had checked, Jemmy couldn't duplicate herself. She'd never had that ability, according to her new book. Then a gunshot went off, causing Yang to look up in its direction in worry. It wasn't the fact that they were shooting at Jemmy. She was more concerned for whatever cop or swat team was stupid enough to cross the harmless looking girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:03 am

Bloodmoon cursed as he now knew the 'good' jemmy used a certain spell and quickly aimed to shoot at the balloon of evil jemmy as it nearly killed him last time it was what he was going to get rid of first. While 'good' jemmy was saying capital punishment was a bit extreme for stealing ice cream and was poked in the eye by evil jemmy before he could fire at her she vanished and he felt a weight land on his shoulder and putting the now empty bucket of ice cream on his head. Growling he slammed his shoulder forward hard hoping to dislodge her from his shoulder as he let the arrow slip from his bow to the ground so he could collapse it and get the bucket off his head when he heard a girls voice what she said made him think she had dealt with jemmy before as he finally got the bucket off he heard a gun shot which made him duck on instinct. His wolf cloak flaring to life his face in a enraged snarl looking trying to pinpoint where the shots had come from and locate evil jemmy at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Yang showed up, and Jemmy's eyes opened wide. This was exactly what she didn't want to happen. Now Evil Jemmy was going to get her in trouble. "I didn't do anything," Jemmy insisted. "She's my evil clone."

Bloodmoon was able to get Jemmy off of his shoulders, and she landed gracefully on her feet. Just as Bloodmoon got the bucket of ice cream off his head, a gun fired and a bullet ripped through Evil Jemmy's head. She dropped to the ground, blood spraying everywhere. She hadn't been expecting that.

The "Good" Jemmy widened her eyes even more. In addition to Bloodmoon, a girl with a gun had shown up to blow Evil Jemmy's brains out. Reading her mind, Jemmy learned that the newcomer was named both Paige and EP. Apparently, she had some problems floating around in her head, problems like an angry entity that now shared Paige's body. Jemmy frowned. She didn't like dealing with people who had multiple personalities. In her experience, these people were usually mean. By shooting Evil Jemmy in the head without cause, EP had proved that to be true.

Evil Jemmy stood up, her head wound healing within a mere second. She wiped some blood out of her eyes and looked at Paige. Evil Jemmy laughed. "More for the slaughter. Yang, Bloodmoon, all I've done so far was steal some ice cream." She pointed an accusatory finger at Paige. "But she just shot me in the head. She thought I was an innocent little kid, and she didn't expect me to survive. If you two call yourselves heroes, then ask yourselves which monster is guilty of the worse crime. Don't worry, I'll stay right here until you deal with her. I'll be a good little girl and wait. I want to play with both of you, a lot, but first this girl needs to taste some justice."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:46 pm

EJ bursted into laughter holding her sides finding the sight of a little girl getting her brains blown out hilarious and the reactions of the others more so. Though looking at it Jenny's natural gag reflex kicked in upon seeing the girl and she puked on the ground. EJ wiped her mouth and laughed more even when Evil Jemmy was laughing. She then aimed her pistols not even waiting for Evil Jemmy to finish and shot at her finger once. "PEW!" She Laughed evilly as she then shot more at Evil Jemmy clearly knowing she'd just heal but again clearly just wanted to watch a little girl get shot more saying 'Pew' each time she shot not even bothering to hide herself.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Yang stopped and looked between the two Jemmys and EP off in the distance. "Yeah, she's a threat. But if you're really a psychotic version of a lord of chaos...you're about 20 times more threatening. You have no remorse, and I know how to take you out rather easily. So..." She turned back to the two Jemmys and the one that had STUPIDLY identified herself as the evil one. "Pop." She said simply, punching the air and firing a blank from her gauntlet, directly at Evil Jemmy's balloon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Bloodmoon merely gave her a look that said he was a wolf and she his prey before saying, "While disturbing you what you don't know is I am no hero I am merely a wolf in human skin." As if to prove his point bloodmoon's wolf cloak formed around him and he quickly fired at evil jemmy's ballon but felt the pull of his oath and he couldn't fire he was fighting the urge to now attack paige and jemmy as he was till he could sort it out he was stuck unless he treated both Paige and jemmy as a enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:13 pm

EP just kept shooting Evil Jemmy, laughing the whole time. Something was seriously messed up with that girl. Evil Jemmy found it seriously hard to believe that she was the most evil person in this encounter, and that was a problem.

Yang admitted that Paige was a threat, but maintained that Evil Jemmy was the worse threat. Bloodmoon likewise refused to do as Evil Jemmy said, claiming he was a wolf in human form. His cloak wrapped tightly around his skin and he aimed his bow at Evil Jemmy's balloon. In the end, though, he couldn't fire.

But Yang did. The wrist-mounted shotgun went off and hit Evil Jemmy's balloon. The balloon transformed into its true form, gaining hollow eyes and a large mouth as it tripped its size. The balloon demon roared as thick red blood poured out from the many holes in its side.

Evil Jemmy and her very injured balloon teleported to the top of a nearby building. "I can forgive the wolf man. He doesn't claim to be a hero. But you, Yang, you now have blood on your hands. I'll kill a dozen humans in your name. That's one dozen that would have otherwise survived. I hope that gives you something to think about." Evil Jemmy teleported away, going somewhere far away to give her balloon a chance to heal. Only after that would she risk going out to carry out her threat.

"Well, now you've done it," the "Good" Jemmy said. "I was trying to convince her to just go after some random demon, but noooooo. You guys have to come in here and shoot her balloon. You should have just listened to her. After she heals up, she's going to go on a killing spree. Sucks to be you then, but my hands are clean."

Jemmy grabbed the ribbon of her own balloon and teleported away. An instant later, she teleported right back, sliding her bare in a circle foot on the ground. She seemed calmer now. "You know what? I hate her just as much as you guys do. She said she was going to kill Bow, and Bow's my friend." Jemmy looked Yang in the eye, ignoring the wolf man archer and the insane murderous gun girl. "For the record, I hate you, but I don't want anything to happen to Bow, so we need to stop Evil Jemmy, together."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Once Evil Jemmy left EJ frowned "Awww shes gone......" She then shruged "Oh well." She then proceeded to continue to laugh and shoot at anyone and everyone randomly all going for kill shots. 'STOP SHOOTING AT RANDOM PEOPLE YOUR PSYCHOPATH YOU'RE GOING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE AND I'LL HAVE TO LEAVE ANOTHER CITY JUST AS I WAS MAKING FRIENDS!' 'Will you shut up already? I'm just  having a little fun!'

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Bloodmoon growled sometimes he hated his oath and had to duck as EP shot to kill now that he looked at her while she was Paige she was different and found a way to get Artemis to calm down he would take care of EP at a later date after all why punish the blame less with the guilty. He then turned to the ranting good Jemmy and sighed this just got harder as he didn't where the evil one went. Speaking up he said, "The evil you is just that you so where would you go while you healed." He then turned to EP and said, "I'll let you kill the evil little demon girl's evil version if you help us find the evil version of her and you can even try finding me for a death match at some point in time but first we need find her we don't need her going on a killing spree." While dodging bullets.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Yang was ignoring the other two people in the ice cream shop. She was evaluating her options. "I don't understand what happened...that book said that when your balloon pops, you disappear..." She muttered, scratching her chin. "Regardless...I can't really let her just run rampant through the entire city...there's no telling what she'll do." She muttered, pacing and walking outside, picking up her motorcycle. "Alright, lets go." She muttered, kicking up the kickstand. "You...have a way to sense her, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Jemmy took one of EP's bullets to the head, but she just shook it off. The wound healed almost instantly. Bloodmoon, who had refused to help just a short while ago, was now asking Jemmy where she would go to heal. Jemmy raised her eyebrows. She had no idea. She would probably pick a random place if she stayed on earth. Usually, if her balloon was really injured, she would just return to the realm of Chaos, but her simulacrum, Evil Jemmy, couldn't go there. If Evil Jemmy died, she died forever. The book of magic had made that clear.

While she couldn't guess where Evil Jemmy had gone, she could, as Yang had suggested, sense her location. It took a few seconds, but Jemmy was able to discover her evil counterpart's location: the library. A strange choice, but it was closed during these late night hours and was thus empty.

Jemmy was glad that Yang had decided to help her protect Bow. Mostly, she was glad that Yang wasn't trying to hurt her for some weird reason. Yang was, in Jemmy's mind, unpredictable. She had done a lot of research on things she shouldn't know about, things like Jemmy herself.

It was delightful to see Yang be surprised by something she hadn't expected. "Well, you have the right idea, but the balloon doesn't really pop. There's no air in it. The thing is actually a weak demon, a creature of flesh and blood. After your shotgun blast, it had considerably less blood, though. Her familiar is almost dead. One more hit ought to finish it off. Seriously, sneeze at the thing and it'll go die." Jemmy wondered if she was providing too much information on her own weakness. If Yang wanted to, she could shoot Jemmy's own balloon right now and probably one-shot it. Jemmy didn't like the idea of being vulnerable, of having a chance of losing. "Just remember, if we pop her balloon, she'll be gone forever, but even if my balloon gets killed," her eyes narrowed, "I can always come back." It was just a friendly warning in case Yang decided to do something dumb.

But now there were more important things to worry about. If they didn't stop Evil Jemmy, then Bow would die. Jemmy didn't want that. Bow was one of only two friends that she had. "Anyways, I found her. She's in the library. I can get us there, but we're going to have to hit fast before she can teleport again. Touch me and I can teleport us to where she is." She looked at Bloodmoon and EP. "Ladies? Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)   EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVIL Jemmy Appears! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next