Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Vote_lcapJemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Voting_barJemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Vote_lcapJemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Voting_barJemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Empty
PostSubject: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 pm

The lights dimmed in the movie theater as the last people found their seats. The smell of buttered popcorn wafted pleasantly through the air. The movie that was supposed to play was a family friendly animated comedy about barn animals.

But that wasn't the movie that played.

The film started rolling, and the moviegoers saw a little blonde girl in a tattered blue dress, holding a red balloon. The girl's eyes were, disturbingly, bright orange. She looked right into the camera and smiled, revealing dirty, yellow teeth.

A man tried to stand up, figuring that the wrong movie was somehow playing. He couldn't move. He somehow seemed to be glued to his chair.

"Hello, I'm Shivering Jemmy. Welcome to Jemmy's new game show: Pick 2!" A stock audio clip of applause played. "Now it's time to meet this week's contestant..."

The camera turned to reveal a curtain with a spotlight on it. The curtain was pulled aside, revealing one person sitting tied to a chair. And that person was...
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Malan'tai was sitting in the chair looking at the bindings still with a smile on. He turned his head toward Jemmy and said. "I'm very excited to see your game show Miss Jemmy." He leaned back in the chair and tried moving his arms slightly just enough to test the restraints.

He glanced around the room taking note of everything in the room in moments checking out the area for other people or if this girl was somehow doing this electronically... or worse magically. Unsure which was worse Mal would keep his force field as tight to his body as possible to hide it's presence until he figured out her intentions. Now his thoughts turned to something else entirely. What was this game going to be, pick 2 of what, or did it mean he had two choices, if he did was 2 always right... perhaps that was too simple, perhaps she was simple though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:49 pm

"Good. Let's get started then. Here are the rules. I'll give you three unthinkably painful options, and you must choose 2 of them to have happen to you. But don't worry, whatever happens to you here, I guarantee you won't die. Not permanently, anyways." Jemmy giggled and pulled two hot irons from behind her back. "If you do die, I'll zap you back to life." They weren't defibrillators, but Jemmy didn't know the difference.

"When it's all over, you get to leave with a valuable prize. So then, let's hear the choices!"

The camera changed to a duck, chained in front of a microphone. The duck looked around, confused. "Quack?"

"No no! Like we rehearsed." A beam of orange magical energy hit the duck from off camera. It shook its head.

"Sorry, Miss Jemmy. The first choice is: you get electrocuted for ten minutes straight."

The camera switched again, this time going to a turtle. The turtle cleared its throat and then spoke into a microphone. "The second choice is: you fight Miss Jemmy's invincible, spiked golem for 10 minutes."

Finally, the camera switched to the red balloon from earlier as it floated in front of the camera. The balloon did nothing and made no sound, but stayed on screen for about 20 seconds.

"Whoa, I don't like the sound of that third one," Jemmy said. "But remember, if you die, I will use magic to bring you back to life. I promise. Now, you have a little bit of time before you need to choose 2. So, while the audience waits, tell us about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 am

Malan'tai smiled as Jemmy spoke and when she said she'd revive him he smiled and said happily. "Thats so sweet of you. Wouldn't be a very fun game if I died straight off would it?" Mal listened to each option and considered them carefully.

He was asked to talk about himself and he leaned back as well as he could tied up. "Well Miss Jemmy, my name is Malan'tai Ralin, I'm the CEO of H. E. A. L. media group and enterprises. I'm currently the wealthiest man on earth and I really like chocolate ice cream." Mal suddenly looked like he'd been hit with a hammer "Do I get a last meal or final request, if I don't thats ok, I'm just wondering since I'm probably going to die a few times."

He wondered how well that stall would last, he'd decided on his two in case it didn't but it was worth a shot. He would wait for her hopefully surprised answer with a kind smile on as though the situation was completely different, leave it to the evil cruel destroyer of worlds to be proud of a chaos god's games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:11 pm

"A last request, only if its something fun. A last meal? Well, it's not guaranteed that you're going to die, but I suppose...why not?" Jemmy reached into a small bag and pulled out a chef hat. "I'll be preparing your possible last meal on earth. Make it something yummy."

Jemmy reached back in the bag and pulled out two sharp knives and started scraping them together.

"Well then, what will it be?"

She walked over to Mal and continued to scrape the knives together. On a whim, she stabbed at Mal's hand. The blade stopped before it hit the man's skin. Jemmy's eyes opened wide. "Whoa, what do we have here? There seems to be some cheating going on here." Jemmy leaned in close to Mal and narrowed her eyes. "You've got some kind of force field, don't you? Well, I don't suppose I could just ask you to turn it off. Would you at least tell us how it works? And..." Jemmy held up the knives again. "Tell us what you want for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:37 am

Mal nodded and started thinking watching her as she sharpened the knives on each other. He had to think fast apparently the girl seemed impatient. Then she found it his forcefield, well no time to lie to her, besides who lies to a little girl. He smiled at Jemmy and said.  "Honestly I don't know how to turn it off, I'm not entirely human you see. It's just part of me it's always there."

Then she redirected again suddenly this girl was a bit too chaotic for his liking, he'd hide that behind a kind smile though. My last meal.. what should it be.. "Now keep in mind Miss Jemmy, I may have this field but I haven't tried to get away. I'm not trying to be bad for you, this is your first episode after all."

Mal closed his eyes and thought hard about it. "Can I get a steak dinner. Just the steak and potatoes though, you don't need to worry about the rest, I'm not trying to slow things down too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:34 am

"You mean...you're an...ALIEN?" Jemmy looked right into the camera for a moment. "That's certainly surprising. Don't worry, I'll find a way to turn it off so we can have some fun."

Mal said that he wasn't trying to escape, and claimed he was trying to be good for her. Jemmy smiled at him sweetly. "That's so nice of you." He requested a steak and potatoes dinner. It seemed simple for a last meal, but Jemmy would be glad to serve it.

She walked behind a curtain and returned a few seconds later with a covered dish. She lifted the lid, revealing an old, ragged boot sitting on the plate. "Look's like it's not quite done yet." She replaced the lid and waited a few seconds, tapping her bare foot on the floor. Lifting the lid again, Jemmy revealed a delicious looking steak with a steaming baked potato. Both were seasoned and smelled wonderful.

"You're all tied up, so let me feed you," Jemmy said. She put mouth-full portions of meat and potatoes on a fork and brought them close to Mal's lips. She would feed him until all the food was gone.

"Now then, the time has come. You must choose 2. And you must choose within 60 seconds, or else all 3 will happen to you. Now what will it be? Electrocution? Fierce battle? Or..." Jemmy suddenly choked and ran off screen to grab a glass of water. She returned, her face a little bit red. "Now choose!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:21 am

Malant'ai smiled at Jemmy and said. "Oh no I'm no alien, I'm 100% native to this spinning ball of dirt." He watched her and didn't react to the boot, when it was suddenly changed his worst imaginings became true. She was magic, well this was just flipping fantastic.

Mal struggled with the food to keep up with her pace his anger started to rise at the force feeding. Finally the food was gone and he sighed in relief, he'd made his choices, "Lets do the electrocution and the fight." He coughed his throat sore from the intake and slouched in his chair. He hadn't hesitated when he told him to choose, he was going into this courageous and would see what came of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Jemmy's orange eyes started glowing, and the lighting of the room changed to match the eerie color. The little girl smiled, and her mouth stretched far wider than a human's could ever reach. "Good choice. Let's get started then."

Some dramatic opera music started playing from off camera. Jemmy pointed her finger at Mal and shot a thin beam of energy at him. "Since your force field protects you from the outside world..." Mal's stomach would suddenly turn into a metallic, electrical generator. "We'll just turn you into your own torture device."

The generator that had replaced Mal's stomach started sending strong electrical shocks throughout his body. Jemmy laughed maniacally as she watched the 'contestant' get electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:20 am

Malan'tai clenched his jaw as all the muscles in his body tensed and he doubled over. His forcefield increased its force further starting to strain the bonds holding him in place. There was no sound but blood started to run from his tear ducts and nostrils. Mal was barely able to hold consciousness but knew that he couldn't die here, he had too much left to do. People he wanted to take care of and help.

When it was finally over Mal slumped back the force field going back to normal unless the bindings were magic they were far more than destroyed at that point. He was breathing hard his face bloody along with his suit. "I think the fight was next right?" He sounded strained, easy to imagine with what he'd just gone through. He was rather upset though now and he wanted to test this indestructible golem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Jemmy pulled out a bag of popcorn as she watched Mal get electrocuted. To her surprise, the straps holding Mal in his chair tore to shreds. His force field could expand? That was so cool. Even with his straps gone, Mal stayed in his chair, which confused Jemmy. In this situation, she would expect a human to try to fight back, or escape. Mal was either much smarter than a normal human, or else he was humoring her. Perhaps both were true.

With the 10 minutes up, the electric generator in Mal's stomach disappeared, replaced with flesh once more. His face was quite red, and he was breathing hard. Still, he looked up at Jemmy and asked if the fight was next. He seemed eager to continue on. Jemmy was impressed.

"Right you are." She looked off camera. "Bring out the golem." Looking back at Mal, Jemmy smiled. "I must say, you are really tough. You might even be able to beat the golem. Either way, though, I'd say the worst is over. You're just 10 minutes away from a fabulous prize."

The metal golem broke through the roof. It was 12 feet tall, covered in heavy armor, and held a massive axe in one hand. Looking down at Mal, it brought its weapon crashing down, meaning to cut the metahuman in two.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Mal threw his hands up his eyes locked on the blade and sweat beading on his brow. His forcefield was pushing him down hard which busted the chair but had increased its power where the golem was striking. He jumped off to the right and raised his hand pointing at the golem a bolt of black energy streaking from his finger toward the axe's haft, the end was the size of an ion and on contact it would burst out with a force of 20 tons trying to get to a three foot hole.

[My computer screwed up and lost what I'd been working on, so this is what I got out of frustration.... was 6 paragraphs...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:43 am

OOC: That's rough, bro.

BIC:
The golem's axe clashed into the force field, sending sparks flying. Even as it kept trying to push the weapon down, the blade didn't budge. The chair shattered into slivers as Mal strengthened his invisible shield. A deep moaning sound could be heard from the golem, as it tried harder to break through.

Mal jumped to the side, and the axe slammed into the floor, shaking the camera that silently observed their fight and sending floorboards flying. The floor creaked as the golem turned to face its much smaller opponent.

Mal shot out a bead of energy, which exploded with terrific force. The camera shook again, and the golem was pushed backwards five feet. It's armor was not visibly damaged, but the golem itself was staggering to regain its balance. It managed to get one foot back far enough to catch itself, but wasted valuable seconds that Mal could use to launch another attack.

Jemmy watched from a distance with a broad smile on her face. She loved a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:49 am

Mal saw the golem struggle to regain its footing and it clicked, it was massive, indestructible and most likely very hard to keep on it's feet when taking force. Mal being very experienced in combat began firing at the ground blowing chunks out of the ground causing craters to form. That, he decided, would make the ground harder on the golem for walking and attempted to fly back out of its reach.

His plan in all this was to draw the golem to him and when/if it stumbled he'd fire off two blasts one at the ankle and the other at the knee. This plan left him vulnerable as using that much effort would cause him to have to hold still to attack accurately. If his plan failed he'd probably get smacked from the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Between the craters in the ground and its legs, the golem was having a hard time walking. It teetered, and eventually fell over completely, slamming on ground. The building itself started to fall apart. Wooden beams fell from above, bouncing off the golem's thick armor.

Jemmy frowned. "Cheap discount golem. I knew I should have bought American."

Jemmy noticed an entire wall fall over, leading to possible freedom for the contestant. "What will you do? Will you escape while you can? Or will you have the advantage, and wait for your prize?"

Mal alone had to make the choice, and Jemmy wouldn't stop him if he ran away. He could either attack the now vulnerable golem, or he could flee. The golem wasn't going to stay down for long, and Mal already knew the fearsome power of its unnatural strength.

Jemmy waited to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)   Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jemmy's Game Show (Open to 1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next