Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Vote_lcapChaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Voting_barChaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Vote_lcapChaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Voting_barChaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:44 am

The place was still black as obsidian, the up and down arrows blinking in turn, clanking can be heard in the distance, but the noise that was dominant... was a heavy and deep breathing sound... more than one in fact.... slight high pitched laughter laughter could be heard somewhere to the left... crunching can be heard somewhere in the back of the room.... rather echo-y too... it was... strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Well, it seemed that Jemmy's "landlord" had a few skeletons in his closet. What those skeletons were, Jemmy didn't know yet, it was too dark to see. Honestly, if Dravocn had not mentioned the basement, Jemmy would never have wanted to go here. She probably would never have found something this far beneath the earth's surface, even with her curiosity.

Jemmy heard the breathing, but she wasn't afraid. She was a Lord of Chaos, after all. What down here could possibly threaten her?

Holding out her free hand, she conjured lantern, casting a bright light in a 50 foot radius. The little blonde girl and her balloon stood ready to judge anything before them.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:37 pm

The room lit up.... not all of it however.... though Jemmy should be able to see four hallways from where she's at, one in each direction surrounding her, the arrow lights on the corner closes to her of each hallway. The walls were obsidian black.... though the substance isn't identifiable. Each hallway held two sets of doors all across the hallway. Each door labeled, six were labeled 'Experiment: Strength Boost', another six 'Experiment: Speed/Dexterity Boost', another six 'Experiment: Intellect Boost'.... it seemed the entire place had experiments of a different sort in each room.... and yet there's still so much more room...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:05 pm

A bunch of rooms? Jemmy read the sign on one of the doors as she approached. "Experiment: Strength Boost? Gee. I wonder what they're trying to do with that one." What could possibly be in there? A bunch of people doing push-ups and chugging protein? Curious to see what interesting things were inside, Jemmy opened the door and walked inside, her lantern lighting up the space.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:22 am

When Jemmy opened the door, the grunting became louder and a lot more echo-y, the room was filled with weird looking weights, just as weird treadmills, and it was near the mantle of the earth.... so it was super heated with no air conditioning, unlike the hallway at least, the entire room was just a gym... the grunting came from a big and burly man, his hair was cut like a jarhead, his arms were cannon sized, and his torso looked like he could get hit by said cannon and end up breaking the ball... after taking it to the chest of course. He was bench pressing, he had water by his side, and was lifting weights with his legs as well, they were about the size of his arms... but his face seemed perfectly normal... if that helps with his grotesque body at this point any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Well, Jemmy was definitely surprised. This was actually what she had been expecting, for the most part. There was a guy built like a tree lifting weights on the far side of the sweaty room. Jemmy pulled at her collar, fanning her neck a bit. It was super hot in here. How was this guy able to stay alive, much less work out down here?

A thought crossed Jemmy's mind. Was this man a prisoner? Surly, he didn't want to be down here? As the Lord of Chaos, it was Jemmy's job to enforce freedom. She didn't really know much about Dravocn at this point, but if he was trapping people down here and doing experiments on them against their will, then Jemmy was going to take issue with that.

"So who are you supposed to be?" Jemmy called out to the muscle man. "And more importantly, what do you want? Do you want to go back to the surface? Do you want to be free? I can do that for you."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:28 am

The man grunted as he put the weights away, then looked at the small being in his room, confused "Aaaaare..... y-y-yooooou..... heeeeere frr.... m-m-meee?" (Are you here for me?) he grunted trying his best to sound as lingual as possible. He was confused at the questions "M-m-myy-y-y naaaame iii-i-is, T-ree-verrrr." (My name is Trever.) he grunted to the girl. "I-I-I'm a-a-a v-v-voollenteeeeeeer." (I'm a volunteer.) he tried telling her. His muscles were contracting slightly as he stressed his words, his speech issues were due to the testing he'd been put through. "M-m-m-isssssster H-h-hec-c-corrrro iiiisss p-p-paaaaaying m-m-my ffffffaaaaamilyyyy ffffforrr t-t-tesssst-t-ting oooooonnnn mmmeee." (Mister Hecoro is paying my family for testing on me.) he tried to explain. His muscles tried relaxing but the tests stimulated them further, he took a drink from his water bottle and they cooled extremely.... there must have been something in the water for it to still be cold down here where it's so hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Jemmy sat down on thin air, relaxing as she listened to the bulky man's story. So, Dravocn was doing experiments on him in exchange for money. It was a sad story. He was a volunteer, for sure, but he was a slave to money. Money was an evil invention of Order, a cruel method of taking what you don't deserve from the people who need it. This man's life was being wasted away under torture, simply so that his family could continue living. That was an injustice and an affront to Chaos, and Jemmy was not about to let it slide.

"Well Mr. Hecoro isn't in charge here anymore. I am, so I guess I'm your new boss." Jemmy stood up from her invisible chair. "I hereby order you to cease all these experiments. Do not accept them anymore. I will make sure that you receive a better source of income, so that your family will still be provided for. You will not have to sell your body any longer. As a Lord of Chaos, I declare an end to your suffering! Destroy this lab, if you wish. Then take my hand, and I will bring us both to the surface. You're about to get your life back."

Jemmy floated over to the man, holding her hand out to him. She genuinely felt sorry for him. After all the suffering Order had caused him, she would make sure that he was compensated.

And avenged.

Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Trever looked at Jemmy confusedly "H-h-he, he tr-tr-treats uss well...." he said "I-I-I th-think I-I speeeeak for e-e-everyo-o-one whe-whe-when I-I-I say 'Th-th-thank y-you b-but n-no th-th-thank you'." he said happily a smile on his face. His muscles began to shrink a bit, becoming sort of normal, a bit bigger than any massive bodybuilder on steroids but still almost normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:07 am

"Hogwash," Jemmy said. "You don't even speak for yourself. How can you speak for anyone else? But if this is what you really want, then enjoy drowning in your money."

Jemmy was angry. She went from room to room, questioning any test subjects she found and offering them freedom, as though they were birds stuck in a cage. Overwhelmingly, the answer she got surprised her. The birds wanted their cage. It protected them. It provided for them. The cage was safe.

But Jemmy hated safe. She went on a rampage, conjuring orbs of magic and using them to shatter and destroy all the equipment she could find. It was more a method of venting her frustration than a serious attempt to prevent Drav from performing his experiments. Still, the price to replace all this equipment was steep indeed.

Her anger still not satisfied, Jemmy teleported to the surface, to confront Dravocn about the secret horrors below his home. "Well," Jemmy said, standing in front of her 'landlord.' "I've learned some of your dirty secrets, but your slaves seem to love you. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. This place stinks of Order, and I shall have nothing more to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Dravocn sighed "Then I shall corrupt it, I shall disperse the entirety of my home." he said, a button came up from his floor, it stated 'In case of Jemmy's unhappiness press button.' He smiled at her and pressed the button, every test subject, every piece of equipment, the flew into the sky, the test subjects caught by androids that took them to their homes, gave them their cash for their service, and then came back to Drav and disassembled themselves, the entire underground that Drav had been working on for all these years had broken down from below his house. The house staying still... along with the decor on the surface.... but from all the rumbling... one would be able to tell... EVERYTHING went down the drain. Dravocn looked at Jemmy with a smile "It's all gone now... no order is left in my home...." he said "Would you be able to stand living here now?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:46 am

Well that was...unexpected. Dravocn asked Jemmy if she would be able to stand living there now that anything resembling Order had been removed from his home.

Jemmy was suspicious. "You aren't just my landlord, are you? You seem to really want me to stay." She floated off the ground in order to look him in the eyes. "Why? Why would you want a Lord of Chaos living in your house, more than anything, apparently? And why would I want to live with someone who had committed such crimes against Chaos?"

There were second chances, of course, but Jemmy didn't feel like Dravocn was actually repenting of anything. He had a button all ready to go for this scenario. It dawned on her that the Order in her heart was so strong that he had actually planned on Chaos. He knew how she would react to things, and had been prepared to sacrifice everything just for her. He must care for her on some sort of emotional level. Most likely, Dravocn had sought to take the place of her father figure. What other type of relationship could they have had?

Jemmy sighed. "We're too different, Mr. Dragon...no wait, Mr. Gravy...Mr. Dragon-Gravy. I've accomplished my goal here, but I don't want any relationship we may have had to be damaged any further. Plus, I'm less than an hour old right now. Chaos can't be contained so easily, even by such a nice house. I'm going to explore the world, to learn what I can and to do what I can. Perhaps one day I will think to return here, to see if not just your house, but your heart has also been given to Chaos. If that day comes, Chaos will smile upon you. Thank you for putting up with me for how ever long you needed to. I'm sure I put you through a lot of suffering in my previous life. But now...now you are free, Dr. Con. I release you from my service, so that you can experience the freedom of Chaos first-hand."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Dravocn smiled "Jemmy." he said "I want to tell you something." he said "But I would first like to take you out for some ice cream." he said to her. He smiled and had remembered her favorite flavor. "You had never brought any suffering or misery, you had always put a smile on my face from the first day I had met you." he said "When you chose to lose your memory, I couldn't help but frown and almost lose my mind, my insanity had almost taken over and I would have reacted negatively towards you... but it was your voice, your happiness, and the hope that I could remake the Jemmy I knew, that kept me sane." he said "I have insanity issues, but I embrace it, I use it to create everything I had.... the fact that i built this house by myself is insanity to most due to it's size... it was YOU... you who made me actually feel wanted, to actually feel like someone enjoyed my company, not for my money... but from their heart." he said to her, his eyes turned into a deep yellow as he looked at her, more yellow than usual... his slit pupils dilated, they were bloodshot... a quivering smile on his face, his eyes shined brighter with the water that gathered within his scientifically mutated eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)   Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos incarnate is living in my house.... adorable (Jemmy and Drav)
Page 1 of 1