Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 am

Emily already knew she was going to be dealing with some kind of attack, but when she looked up and saw a ton of bomb looking pixels, that was a new one. Definitely the one with weird powers. Throwing her arms into the air, she watched the smoke start to take up her view. So now she couldn't see them. Wonderful.

Well, it would waste a ton and a half of energy, but it would keep everyone safe. Quickly she generated an energy screen, a very thin layer of energy that would destroy the pixel bombs as they came across it. Oddly enough, she only heard one explosion. "The hell...?"

With a grunt she collapsed onto one knee, breathing heavily. Energy levels at 70%? Alright then, that was a lot being used at once...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 am

skip me
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 pm

In that case I'm gonna assume Meta is dead considering Z3RO just shot him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:44 pm

...or he can move
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Z3ro was looking for him, he didn`t even attempt to kill Meta yet, not that it would work anyway.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:39 pm

It would actually considering a sniper bullet can easily punch through a skull-size piece of steel...but that's beside the point.

Please just post something so Hydra doesn't get held up like crazy. I don't want this to be a strictly Emily and Pix topic. And I seriously doubt the others do.

I would do this in the CBox but I can't ATM, so just please post.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:56 pm

(OOC: It's fine, SS. The situation has sorted itself out. As we'll see in my next post. =P)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 pm

((OK, sorry for flying off the handle. It has been a very long day.))
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 pm

((OOC: Not a problem. You saw a possible problem. You wanted to know if it got sorted. ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Toji got back up, growling."Dang you!!! Take this!!!" The half demon blurred foward, letting loose with a kick barrage.Dodging them, Death the Kid lets smacks Lightning Wolf on top of the head with his gun barrel, the force increased by letting off a shot."Stupid and overly eager."As the young halfling crouches down and rubs his head, Juugan uses him as a lauching pad, summoning his skateboard and 'rolls' through the air to Pix."So, what's the plan, oh so wise leader?"Letting a dry smirk slip out, the young demon merc raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:03 pm

((OOC: *cough* My apologies for an extended disappearance.))

Once again Pix had miscalculated. The best made plans of mice and men often went wrong, same for metahumans. Who would have thunk Starstrike could create barriers? They certainly hadn't covered it in lesson. Hugh blamed his tutors for not preparing him with adequate intelligence.

The majority of parcels that had launched out the basket were Pix himself. He had a greater dexterity over his own body now. Just separated himself out into various shapes as a disguise. With one decoy bomb as the convincer. This would have been advantageous for two reasons. First, it got his feet on the ground. Second, the Titan should have flown up to his hiding place at the balloon. And found only explosives.

Never mind. Least they still had a cache. Pix just had to recover from this faux pas first. Contact with Starstrike's shield of pure energy had rendered him momentarily stunned. His pieces sought to reform automatically, but their progress was slow. In desperation, he turned to his allies.

Hugh's HIVE comm was on the floor, about level with his head (@_@), "T-The plan. Concentrate firepower... o-on... Starstrike. Hit hard and, ugh, fast." At least his suicidal attack had caused the Titan to use more energy than necessary. His teammates could try and take advantage of that by focusing their efforts on her. Pick their foes off one by one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2