Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Vote_lcapHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Voting_barHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Vote_lcapHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Voting_barHand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 am

Twas brillig in downtown Jump City; about two o'clock then. A crack of Sun had broken free of its cloud blockade and bathed streets with a warm glow, casting sanctuaries of shadows along the western row. Office workers were back from lunch hour, refocusing their efforts on that last push before home time. Children were in the park playing- You know what? Forget it.

When is it ever a nice, normal, uneventful day when an intro begins like this? You, the reader, know what's about to happen. I'm just kidding myself with the suspenseful buildup. So look over there - big out of place hot-air balloon. Filled with supervillains. About to attack City Hall.

From out the basket flew parcels of pixels, nestling inside them was an explosive each. A rain of death peppered the bustling council offices. Sections of roof began to cave. Now two figures leaped from the floating transport, landing amongst the panicked civilians, sent into disarray. They took their place at the top step of City Hall.

"Your time has run out, get ready for trouble!"

"HIVE is here, comin' to burst 'ya bubble!"

"There's room for you all, in our evil organisation!"

"As we're pulling the plug on this hero operation!"

"The Xbox to your Atari since war began!"

"We're ripping off a duo, stickin' it to the man!"

"PIX!"

"HYDRA!"

"HIVE - spreading our message to one and to all!"

"Surrender now, or your in for a fall!"

A projectile struck some spectator between his eyes. Headshot. There came much beeping.

"Z3RO, that's right!"

Last edited by DivingDart on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am

Yes, Z3RO was positioned not too far away on top of a building. overlooking the situation with his Black Widow sniper rifle. His presence nearby blocked out communications within the 50 foot radius, making it impossible for the police to be called. But what building was he atop of? Ha... why give it away?

Hydra however, had been stood with Pix at the very top of the City Hall stairs. The doors behind the two would burst open as a set of security guards ran out. They were unfortunate in their approach, as the sound they made could be easily heard. Hydra turned to face them in an instant, generating a blast of water from the palm of her left hand. The blast engulfed all three of them, sending them back inside at an accelerated rate. The blast gained some height as well, forcing them back up high against a wall before falling along with the guards; dropping at least 7 foot, out of action for certain. A devilish smirk crept across the face of Hydra, turning back around. The people around had already began scrambling away; where were these damn titans?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 am

Emily was doing the thing she did best other than train, patrol. Seemed to be all she was good for anymore. Watching the balloon, she couldn't help the curiosity. Emily pulled out her communicator and stared at the balloon for a while before speaking into it. "Guys, I may need back up at city hall, standby." Shooting over, she was pretty sure this was some kind of holdup. It was too obvious though...they would need someone to play marksman. Swat tactics. "Let me guess." Pointing at Hydra she laughed. "You're the tough one. The sniper is the smart one..." and then she pointed at Pix and laughed. "And you're the one with the weird powers."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Well it was going to be a bit of a pain having three people do the job of an entire wrecking crew, but if they continued diligently, then they could finish within the hour. Then all that was required was to leave a note on the rubble for some Titans to find, and report back to Headmistress with - wait. Was that a... TITAN!? (o_O) One showed up? Was she lost?

Alright. They were finally getting somewhere. At last, a Titan who didn't break records for being fashionably late. Pix was impressed. H.I.V.E. academy had spent so long studying them he was beginning to suspect they were mythical. No amount of intelligence reports could make up for the real deal though, "Starstrike, right?" It began.

"Correction. I'm both weird powers and the smarts. Our sniper is... the dancey one." As quite rightly pointed out, Pix's abilities were unusual. He was a walking computer sprite, body consisting entirely of pixels. Even his face was just a series of changing emoticons (^_^). He prided himself on having a distinctly unique superpower.

So to business. It'd been so long. How did these hero vs villain confrontations go again? Was someone suppose to offer a hot beverage? Ah screw it. Hugh would just be informal, as always. He checked his pixelated wristwatch, "We were about to settle in for the afternoon. Level this building. But seeing as you're on time, we should get down to business. Take this message back to your friends-"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Hydra would interrupt Pix, just a slight nudge of the elbow was needed. When did she ever let Pix have a say? Rarely would be the answer. So as usual, Hydra would take the spotlight away from Pix and speak instead. Hydra would speak loud and clearly, she didn't have a megaphone on her. But it was loud enough for those nearby to hear.

"The message comes from us. WE will be taking Jump City away from you, Titans! ...away from the hypocritical delinquents you are!"

Hydra had said, looking from where she stood at the top of the City Hall stairs, down at the Titan.

"The false idols of Justice. we take Jump City from you, and claim it for ourselves. ...to make Jump City a haven, a paradise for the strong, the intelligent; the revolutionaries whom you deemed a 'Threat'"

Hydra would take a breather, a heavy sigh as she began to pace back and forth; talking as she did so.

"And all because they wouldn't satisfy your self worth"

A small pause once again, it was important to pace ones words.

"...we'll start by freeing those you oppressed from the cages you put them in, we'll get rid of the flimsy authority you have in place, pathetically held together by ninth graders!"

Hydra came to a stop from walking. Stood central atop the stairs; she spoke even louder this time, her arms raised sufficiently, like cheers

"Jump City will fall under a wave chaos, but the strong will endure... the weak shall fall and the City shall survive!"

Lowering her arms, Hydra would look at the scene around her. It was only going to be a few moments before this place gets washed up. And OH MY GOD! Pix getting the final say!

"...I told you to do the voice..." (>_>)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 pm

As Hydra finished talking, she did not notice that someone was right behind her, he became Steel and kicked her off the building from behind, she could probably break the fall somehow though, he jumped down, still as Steel, intending to land on Hydra Let`s not waste any time trying a diplomatic solution.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Emily waited until the speech was over and clapped slowly and sarcastically. "OK, correction, you're the strong stupid one, right?" She smiled when Meta slammed her into the ground, looking at the the other one. "And as for you Pix...your power level is pretty low. It's a shame, really. You're the only one with sense from the group." A shockwave would shoot out from her as she transformed into her first form with her hair igniting to blonde. Shooting forward, she would try to tackle Pix to the ground and pummel his skull in. She knew he'd reform, but if she kept up the pressure things would go just fine.

Last edited by SuperSquirrel on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 pm

What a shame. Their foe didn't realise the majesty of Hydra's speech. And that was where the voice would have helped! If Hydra had done the voice, everybody would have been tearing up right about now. Such missed opportunities... But in their efforts to be theatrical the two H.I.V.E. students had forgotten to watch their six. Now there wasn't just one Titan, but two! They were like buses.

Caught off guard, Hugh watched wide-eyed (0_0) as Hydra was sent flying. Z3R0 should have prevented that. Dumb robot's programming must have had him watching Starstrike too closely. A beautiful example of cooperative fighting, working in tandem. HIVE would not be beaten on teamwork. It was time to get in the game.

A successful analysis from Starstrike correctly interpreted Pix's strength levels. Hugh was on the back-foot when matching brawn with brawn. The kind nod to his competency, though, did not go amiss before the Titan sprung into action, "More sense than you realise." (^_^) As the tackle was initiated, Pix's head flew off. It shook free an outer layer of pixels to reveal a metallic undercoat. The head was nothing more than a camouflaged surveillance droid, serving as both video and audio feed.

Spoiler:

Weeks ago, Pix had asked his troublesome android to build him a drone for use on missions. To her credit, the machine was reliable. Unfortunately, as was Nix's humour, it turned out sorta silly looking. It was filled with pixels, a medium Hugh could move psychically, thus achieving flight. With its ears and whiskers folded away, it was head size as well as shape. The remaining torso, of this pixelated clone, was nothing more than a shell.

A shell filled with C4.

"Gotcha." The real Pix was still sat in their hot-air balloon, controlling the drone's progress via video goggles and microphone. Starstrike had triggered his trap card. By striking this pixel clone, pressure activated explosives were about to detonate right in her face. He'd tricked his foe into punching a bomb. Power-level, smower-level.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Toji blurred onto the scene, ready to fight." Yo, guys. You lot started a fight without me? Come one, lets do this this!!!!" He blurred foward, only to get two energy bullet shots to the chest, throwing him back."Yaaaagh!!!! that stung!!!!"

Juugan stepped out of the shadows, spinning his guns slowly."Hello Lightning Wolf. Being a shame, really, but I'm supposed to intercept you, and you know, stop you from fighting? I hope you don't mind, halfling, but I won't take it easy."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Emily managed to figure out what was in the shell in less than a second. Explosives. For some reason she felt like she should be really really surprised and yet...not even slightly. Instead of bringing it to the ground, she threw it as high as she could into the air, avoiding impacts. Instead she created a little ball of energy on her index finger and fired it into the decoy before forcing it to turn around and fire at a ridiculous speed straight toward the balloon itself. "I have to hand it to you, you're smart. But you better use every trick in your arsenal."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Hydra did indeed fall forward from the cheap strike from the Titan. However, it seems he must be unaware of how strong exactly an Atlantean is. Instinctively as Hydra hit the ground, she rolled off to one side as to avoid the impending doom of a stomp to the face. A smile on the face of Hydra, as she saw a rain of bullets fire down upon them, the bullets sticking into the ground and surrounding area before dispersing a thick flume of smoke. Gotta love that robot. The smoke was green in color, filling the air at an alarming rate. A snicker or two, Hydra had seemingly disappeared from where she was; hidden by the cloud of smoke.

Above the City, dark clouds were beginning to form. The forecast had said previously to expect rain, HIVE could only hope. Hydra had a direct link with Z3RO, an ear piece. To which he was providing information, having been ideally positioned to study the area, unbeknownst to anyone where his whereabouts may be. He spoke, for Hydra to hear only.

"Miss Mia, my analysis shows that the Titan you are up against may be weak to electric. I would take a shot and douse him with the stuff myself, but I fear hitting you as we-"

"No need, stretch. I can bend this Steel badger in half if need be"

Though she of course whispered.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 am

Meta looked around as the smoke rose, Meta calmly became paper then jumped, landing on a roof nearby, away from the smoke, then became steel in case he was attacked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Toji stands back up, grinning."Well, well, if it ain't Stripes. I see you still have that abnormal hairdo. Whenever are you gonna fix that, anyway?"

Juugan winces, going into a temporary Corner of Woe."He is right. I am nothing. At least he has his hair balanced, despite it's annoyingly bright color......I don't deserve to live....."

Toji snickers, running past him, only to get a shot to the back of his head."Yow!!!!Dang it!!!!"

Juugan glares at the young halfdemon."Don't think I'm gonna let you fight them, you so called Demon Cheiftain!!!"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:55 am

Pix, and by extension his droid, were pretty irate, "No way! Do over! I call cheat!" The orb's display screen flashed across various outraged emotes. The sprite loathed it when he was out-thought. Especially when he'd put his utmost into the planning session. The last time a hero had completely defied his expectations, Pix had devolved into an apocalyptic rage. Just attacked everyone indiscriminately, like a child.

A year had passed since that debacle. No one was going to see him throw caution to the wind again. So long as he unloaded his bloody-mindedness elsewhere, "Juugan!" Hugh in the balloon had picked up his HIVE communicator after sighting their newest member. His presence improved their chances significantly. But Pix was not in a mood to be charitable, "You better not have followed us here just to get at Lightning Wolf! The Headmistress will have our heads if she thinks we disobeyed her order to come alone!"

The drone rounded on Starstrike again. It's face flashing red with a cheap lighting effect, "Alright. You passed level one. Welcome to level two." The robot was backing off into the cover of Hydra's smokescreen, "Extreme Tetris. Guess which packages go kaboom."

From out the hot-air balloon poured dozens of shapes, each one consisting of pixels. They dive-bombed straight for City Hall. Yet despite the implied danger, only one of these casings contained an actual bomb.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:45 am

"So this hero wants to play hide n' seek too, eh?"

Hydra had been hiding behind part of the City Hall's architecture on the roof. But now she decided to display herself. She'd leap down, landing just in front of the large doors inside, at the very top of the stairs. A glance around, just looking for the steel swapping hero; no sign of him still.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!"

Hydra's eyes would delve a deep aquatic blue color. Nothing seemed to have changed for a few moments, until alas the floor around began to rumble, crackly as it appeared something was trying to force it's way to the surface. The street and the City Hall building began to be slightly unbalanced, weak debris falling down right away. Alas parts of the floor broke off, as the water pipes beneath busted open with water everywhere. But the water mostly landed atop of Hydra. It was a feeling of being energized, energy being bestowed upon her.

The water around Hydra shot up like a massive column into the sky above, only about ten foot high before falling back down around her. It was like a cycle, self powering. Hydra stood within the water formed column, a defense. Nobody could get to her without passing through the water, and at the pressure she was keeping it at; nobody could move through such high pressured water in a hurry... maybe an Atlantean. But those are rare, right?

Z3RO remained watching from afar, through the scope of his 'Black Widow'. Hydra was luring out the Titan, and when he shows... BOOM. Headot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)   Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand Into The H.I.V.E. (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next