Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Vote_lcapStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Voting_barStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Vote_lcapStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Voting_barStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 pm

He smirked darkly, pushing the basket out of the way and pinning Nina down by the wrists to the blanket as he started kissing her very deeply, finally taking off her clothes.

Kyte stretched a bit, making sure Nina was nice and warm, but not comfortable enough to fall asleep.

Geez, we already do this so much...not complaining. I'm just saying I can't even imagine what it will be like when wolf mating season comes around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Nina giggles at the thought "ooohhhh I can't wait for that" she purred into his ear before licking his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm

He laughed gently at her.

You really are a naughty girl...with that, I doubt the night could get any better. Unless you want me to take you out somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Nina chuckled "maybe you can punish me for that later" she purred into his ear before she shook her head "I'm fine staying here with you" she added happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm

He smirked, biting her neck teasingly as she suggested punishing her later for it.

You want to stay here...? Okay. That's fine by me.

He bit her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:22 am

Nina smiled and relaxed her body as he let him bite her, holding him closer to her as she nuzzled his neck and gently kissed along it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 pm

He smiled, hugging her close.

This night will last forever in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Nina chuckled "it will in mine too I assure you" she said softly as she licked up his neck lovingly.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 am

He laughed gently, shuddering a bit as she licked up his neck.

Is that an invitation to round two? Honestly...what ever will I do with you?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:14 am

Nina giggled cutely "mmmmaaayyybe, I just can't help it, I'm addicted to you my love" she whispered softly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:19 am

He smirked a bit, unwrapping the blanket from Nina, fully exposing her body to the night air, and lay down next to her and on top of her at the same time, kissing her quite passionately.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 am

Nina groaned softly at the passionate kiss, licking at his lips softly as she rubbed his butt and squeezed it gently with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:21 am

Kyte smirked, his hands moving up her body, before leaning down towards her.

Kyte lay next to her on the blanket, covering her up with it again.

Well...that's twice.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 am

Nina chuckled softly "twice in one night, very impressive, aren't you tired yet?" she asked as she looked to him and rested her head on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:11 pm

He smirked.

What kind of question is that?

He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next