Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Vote_lcapStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Voting_barStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Vote_lcapStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Voting_barStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am

Nina smiled loads as she held Kyte tight, her body pressed tightly against his as she french-kissed him lovingly, loving every moment of this.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 am

He smiled gently and french kissed Nina back, rubbing her hips with his hands and holding her closely. This was the best Valentine's Day he had ever experienced, really.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Nina continued to kiss Kyte, loving everything about the kiss as she held him as tight as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:10 pm

He broke the kiss, just staring into Nina's eyes and smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Nina stared back into Kyte's eyes "oh Kyte...please marry me and make me the happiest girl in the universe" she said happily with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm

He chuckled.

I already proposed...we're just waiting on the place.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Nina chuckled cutely "I can't wait any longer" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm pretty sure they'll free up reservations soon...

He smiled, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Nina snuggled into Kyte happily, closing her eyes and smiling with a soft sigh, slipping her hand under his shirt and rubbed his back softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 pm

He smiled and slipped a hand under her shirt as well, but instead of getting there to tease her, he just rubbed her hip as well.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Nina purred softly into his ear, clearly enjoying what he was doing "hm...we haven't actually...done it outside yet have we" she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:46 pm

He chuckled gently.

There was that one time in the Northern Alps of Japan...

OOC: Btw, yes, I consider this happening after the Birthday. xD
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:49 pm

[OOC: Ah okay xD]

"Yes but we were in a tent and sleeping bag, I mean like...in a bush or something...or just under the stars right here and now" said Nina with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:57 pm

He chuckled gently, turning over on top of her teasingly.

Oh? So is that something you're interested in? Naughty girl... he teased more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Nina nodded "well...we ARE wild animals at heart, are we not?" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next