Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Emmz
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Akunin looked at Maerwen angrily, ripping his arm away from her hand.

Get the hell away from me! You don't have anything I want! You don't know me, so stop acting like you do!

He walked backwards away from her to make sure she wasn't following before turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 am

Maerwen stared at the man with pleading eyes that were now tearing up "p-please...I beg of you..." she whispered, holding her arm out to him pleadingly as she watched him leave through eyes clouded with tears before she fell to her knees and stared at the ground "I would have done anything..." she muttered before tears splashed onto the stone floor 'what am I going to do... Hyrrendel will fall to ruin...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 am

The wolf looked at Toji."It looks like you were ignored, runt...." Toji winced."Shut it, you." He stands up, walking over to the queen."Your Majesty.Do you need help?" He looks down at her, concerned. He really was wanting to help, and not for gold or glory. Well, maybe a little bit of glory, but that wasn't his main focus.He pulls down his hood, revealing a young elemental halfling.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Liion watched the events unfold with interest, or lack thereof when it came to the kid asking the queen for a job, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6