Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Emmz
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:01 pm

The Queen continued to sit on her throne, her servants bringing her a cup of her wine, she then quietly sipped it as she dealt with everyone's worries and woes, trying to give her advice on various matters.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 am

Liion ran after the princess and saw her bump into a drunkard, as the drunkard was about to help her up, he slapped his hand away and helped her up himself Do not touch her peasant
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Carina giggles as she's helped up and then wipes the mud on her pants. She then turned to Liion and stuck her tongue out at him. "I bumped into him! And then he helped me up! What have you done??"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Akunin helped the princess up as the knight came over, about to smack his hand. However, smacking his hand at that point would have caused the princess to fall back into the mud, so the knight was likely not to do it now. The princess berated the knight for coming down on Akunin.

No, young lady, I'm afraid he's right.

Akunin then turned, walking for the nearest tavern.

I'm no peasant...but you should stay away from me.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 pm

The Queen simply poured herself another chalice of wine, already a little drunk, not enough for any mishaps, but enough to dull her woes for the time being, she continued to give out advice to her people, trying to not think about her parents' pressure on her to find a husband, biding the time till her advice session would end.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 pm

((I think I'm posting in the right place this time......)). James watched the scene unfold when he heard a noise behind him...he gulped when he saw a wild bore staring him down...James reached for his swords as the bore charged......it knocked him over and saw the princess...it sensed she was the most vulnerable target and charged at her with its tusks ready......James got up and ran after it. "LOOK OUT! Wild bore behind you!". He slashed at it and it squealed in pain as it fell dead......he sheathed his sword and panted as he wiped the sweat off his face with his leather covered hand. ((Hope I posted properly this time...sorry if I didn't))
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Liion ignored Akuin and held the princesses wrist We are going home!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Carina snatched her hand out of his wrist and stuck her tongue out at him as James shouted. She spun to face him and looked in horror as he killed the poor piggy. Her eyes swelled with tears and she quickly turned away and chased after Akunin. He had said something that intrigued her. As she caught up to him, she would twirl around in front and smile. "What do you mean you're no peasant? You sure don't look like a knight!" *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Akunin twitched a bit as the princess ran in front of him, asking why he said he wasn't a peasant. He narrowed his eyes, stepping around her as he kept walking for the tavern.

I told you to leave me alone.

He walked into the tavern, ordering a few shots. The bartender already looked about ready to kick him out.
Back to top Go down
NeoSky2K

RPG character
Name: Vincent Ward
Code Name: Aegis

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 am

Tiga viewed the scene from not far away, cloaked in his rags and slouched near the tavern. The drunk was one he'd seen too many times since he'd decided to stop to care about, but he wasn't too sure he felt very comfortable allowing a child to just run into the tavern with him. He was fairly sure simply by the looks of them, and the look on the older man's face, that they weren't related, and he wouldn't feel right if he'd just sat there to find out a fight broke out and the girl was injured. If she decided to follow, then he would have to as well, if only as a matter of principle.

There was also a small bias: The girl made him think of his own sister. Small and fair, with kind eyes, and slight features, he had a hard time shaking the image of Vier in her place, and even if Zwei had been there himself to protect the girl just as his own sister had, he would still feel wrong not making sure that she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:14 pm

The Queen smiled a little as the time for questions and solutions to problems ended for the day, she was tired of people asking her if they could marry each other, and arguments over cabbages.

Her parents then approached her just as she stepped off her throne "Maerwen I know you're Queen now but when are you going to choose a suitor? You must find a suitor and be wed soon before the other kingdoms start to frown upon us" explained her mother "your mother is right dear, you have to be married soon so you can have your king then produce the heir to your throne" her father added "but I've told you time and time before mother and father! I do not wish to be wed! I can handle this kingdom just fine on my own without a king!" "don't give us that rubbish Maerwen Lothiriel Kwindal! You WILL choose a suitor and you WILL be married and you WILL have a king!" said her mother forcefully and annoyed, Maerwen wincing a little when her mother used her middle name "mother I'm 20 years of age! I choose what I do with my life! Not you!" she said loudly before she ran to her room crying, she then closed her door behind her and pushed her wardrobe in-front of her door as there was no lock, she just didn't want to be disturbed, she then sat on the edge of her bed and sobbed, noticing that the doors to her balcony were slightly open, she enjoyed the soft and gentle breeze but that didn't stop her from crying out her woes, her crying could be heard from outside but Maerwen didn't care, she just cried and cried.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:33 am

James looked confused as the little girl ran away...he supposed she had never seen a wild boar before and had assumed that it was a harmless piggy...he sighed and shook his head...he looked at the knight who was standing near him... "Did I do something wrong? God I hate when this happens..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:08 am

I apologize, the young princess is a bit childish he noticed that the Princess had run off again and ran after her, he grabbed her forcefully by the wrist and started to drag her home.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 am

Carina bounced right into the tavern with a smile on her face. She sat up on one of the stools next to Akunin. She looked at him and opened her mouth to speak when Liion came in. She sighed and turned around only to be grabbed by the wrist. She was beginning to get dragged out of the tavern and so smacked him as hard as she could. "Let go of me!! I wanna know what he's talking about!!" She stuck her tongue out at him and got back up on the stool, smiling as if nothing had happened. "So, you say you're no peasant? Well neither am I!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 am

As Akunin took a few more shots, he looked to Carina, a look of frustration, sadness, and bewilderment on his face as she saw her slap her knight, and tell him she wasn't a peasant.

I know who you are, he said, hiccuping. And I don't care. Let your knight do his job and take you home. Get away from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next