Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Emmz
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Liion was tired of this, he lifted the young princess up and carried her over his shoulder as if she was a sack of grain he had to carry, if she didn`t escape again he would soon arrive home with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Maerwen slowly stopped crying "what am I going to do...I can't marry someone who I don't love but...my parents won't let me rule my kingdom by myself..." she said before she walked out onto her balcony and sat on one of her chairs, looking out to the sky and sighing, glancing over to the forest and considering going to her sacred lake just for some relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 pm

James was taken aback when he heard the girl was a princess. He followed the knight and spoke calmly. "your heading to the castle right? Mind if I join you? I have some urgent busyness to discus with the queen......plus I could help keep the princess in line on the way...sound ok?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Carina hit Liion on the back several times and kicked. She finally gave up and yelled back to Akunin as she was carried off. "Hey! If you want free alcohol just come to the palace! But youre gonna have to tell me how youre not a peasant!! Oh! And I have a hot sister!" *giggle* She then looked at James and just stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Only my sister do I obey."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Akunin listened as Carina was carried off by Liion, nodding to Liion in thanks as she told him if he wanted free liquor, he could go to the palace. She mentioned something about her sister, but he was already asleep drunkenly, snoring.

Free liquor...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Maerwen saw Carina and Liion from her balcony, giving a sigh she decided to come out of her room, pushing the bookcase away from the door, realizing how her face must have looked and so she quickly went to splash her face with water, drying it she then walked out of her room and down to the throne room to meet Liion and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:26 pm

James walked into the thrown room with the knight and the princess...he looked at the queen and bowed deeply...he stood up and spoke clearly and calmly. "My lady...it is an honor to finally meet you...allow me to introduce myself...". He drew a dagger from his belt and cut through the seems of his leather armor...the leather fell away and revealed shinning black armor with the royal crest of the kingdom of Darnon on it...he sheathed the dagger... "my name is James Darnok...I am the ruler of the kingdom of Darnon...I have come here to see you about an urgent matter that could be the end of my kingdom if left as is...I am in need of your support and assistance...please...I beseech you."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 am

Meh.

Akunin, kicked out of the most recent bar, started going for the castle, actually sober. If that was where he had to go to get some free drinks, he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 am

Queen Maerwen was surprised when James introduced himself before she nodded with a calm but serious look on her face "follow me to my study, such important matters are to be discussed in private" she said before walking towards her private study room, wondering what important matters James needed to discuss with her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:18 pm

(OOC: Back from my holiday, skip me :3)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 pm

As soon as they were inside Carina got down from Liion and stuck her tongue out at him. She then followed her sister and James as they went to the study. She sneakily went to her special hiding place that was next to the vent so that she could eavesdrop on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:54 pm

James walked into the study after the queen and sat down in a chair...it was obvious he hadn't slept properly in days...he sighed and looked at the queen. "Thank you for agreeing so readily to see me. What I tell you now is only to be told to those you truly trust with your life...three weeks ago a band of pirates from an island not far off the shores of my kingdom infiltrated it and planted the seeds for an invasion...two weeks ago small raiding parties started stealing and vandalizing villages...one week ago they started murdering and burning homes......now just three days ago...they have started invading and have attacked my castle...we barely managed to fight them off and when we looked closer at the death tole...we had already lost half of our army......this is why I snuck away in the night to come here to ask you for assistance...the ruffians have been driven back for now but they will be back......". He trailed off and stared into space...lost in the memory of the horrible battle...he absent mindedly touched the scar over his right eye
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Akunin began walking into the castle, looking around. He was directed by knights to the throne room, where the other princess from earlier today was sitting. Hiccuping, Akunin turned around.

I was told to come here for free booze...but I changed my mind.

Hiccuping again, he started walking out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Maerwen nodded, listening to James' plea for help "your kingdom has helped us many times in the past, of course we shall help bring an end to this tyranny, I shall begin rallying my troops and have my spies looking out for any suspicious behavior, we cannot let our kingdoms fall" she said in a strong voice "please, you look tired, rest in my castle as long as you wish, if you need anything feel free to ask my servants, they will happily serve you" she said before walking out of the room and into her throne room, planning on making an announcement and trying to rally whoever she could to try help protect the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Liion saw the Queen walk to her throne room, he then saw the man she`d been talking with, whatever they discussed it was serious, he followed the queen to her throne room and knelt to one knee, waiting for her announcement and possibly her orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next