Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Emmz
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:40 pm

You're still allowed to sign up and enter! Sign up here: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t2826-the-kingdoms-sign-up-thread

Outside of Hyrrendel's local tavern, it was morning. A raising of voices could be heard inside. Upon close inspection, one would hear a conversation happening.

Get out, you waste of space. Bar's closing.

Hey, hey, *hic* I get it...just le' me have one moar...

You don't even have any money!

Just...*hic*...put it on my tab-

That's what you've said for the past three days and nights here! I've been generous, and kind, but if you're going to stay here, you have to pay your tab!

As the loud, grating voice of the bartender ended, there was a moment of silence. Then, the door opened abruptly, a man in black rags of clothing with blood red hair soaring out, landing in a puddle of mud.

And stay out!

The bartender closed the door. There was another moment of silence, before he opened the door again and tossed out a sheathed sword, it landing next to the red-haired man. The man sputtered, weakly lifting himself up out of the mud, his hair drenched in it, as he coughed.

Just another day in the life of Akunin, the drunkard.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 pm

A brown haired, beautiful elven Queen awoke from her peaceful slumber, walking into her large dining room with her servants bringing her some porridge and water, the Queen ate her breakfast in silence and she sighed before soon finishing.

A servant then approached the Queen "I'm sorry my sire, we have run out of your specialty wine, we have none left for you during the day, but should I send out for someone to get you some more?" he asked as the Queen shook her head "no need Harken, I shall get it myself" the Queen replied in a soft and polite tone of voice "but my Queen!" to which then the Queen held out a hand to signal the servant to be quiet "I need some fresh air anyway, once my sister wakes up, inform her to have fun today, I have awoken in a spirited mood" she said with a little smile before she changed from her night dress to an ankle-high regal looking green dress with tanned leather boots.

She then walked towards the tavern that sold her wine, being accompanied by two servants to help her carry the heavy barrels of wine back to the palace, the Queen then noticing the shape in the mud which was Akunin, thinking that he had been injured and so rushed over "poor Sir, are you okay?" she asked in a concerned tone, her servants quickly hurrying after her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Liion`s job was too keep the Queen safe, so he, of course, followed her. He was silent as he saw the queen help the commoner, normally he would of said something like 'My Queen, do not talk to this commoner' but he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Carina woke up already in a mischievous mood. When the servant told her she could have a fun day, she grinned wide and her eyes twinkled as a thought came to mind. She got into a comfortable outfit and a plain cloak and snuck out of the castle walls. She giggled as she wandered the streets of, what she considered to be, her town. She got an apple from an old lady and spent a few minutes talking with her. She always enjoyed her visits as she pretended to be a commoner and she had been doing it since she was about 8.

She kept walking around and came to the tavern and saw her sister and gasped, she thought she saw one of the guards see her so she took off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Akunin looked up at the queen in a haze as she asked if he was okay. For a moment, a gaze broke through the drunkenness, one that betrayed sadness and loathing. He spat away from the queen, getting up by himself as mud dripped off of him, and strapped the sword on, groaning drunkenly, before stumbling off, looking for another tavern to go bother.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm

The Queen frowned a little before she sighed and watched Akunin walk off "why must such sadness exist even in a kingdom like this..." she muttered quietly before she walked into the tavern, eventually coming out with four barrels of her special wine, the Queen carrying one over her shoulders as she walked back to the palace, although her body looked slim and frail, she could still carry a reasonable amount of weight, she then eventually got to the palace and placed the barrel in the kitchen with the other servants, eventually getting to her actual job, sitting on her throne, waiting for people to approach her with their queries, quarrels and problems, she gave a bored sigh, this is what her life had become ever since she became Queen "I don't understand how mother and father could stand this..." she muttered as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm

James was walking to the kingdoms local pub...he was dressed in a set of leather armor and had 2 swords with him...to anyone who saw him he was just a normal knight......no one would ever guess he was the king of the neighboring kingdom of Darnon......especially since he was so young......he greeted people as he went
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Liion started to follow the queen back to the palace but saw the princess, he ran after her Stop!!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Carina saw that Liion was chasing after her and she giggled as she zigzagged through alleys and isles. She was a fast little booger and thought of it as more of a game than her being rebellious. She looked back at Liion and grinned. She bumped into a guy with red hair. She fell back on her butt and giggled looking up at him. "Sorry about that!" She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:11 pm

James had just finished his meal in the pub and was leaving to continue on his way......he followed the trail till he got to the main road......he was about to head toward the castle when he heard something......he followed the sound and saw a girl suddenly bump into some one......

(Hope it's ok that I replied)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

[OOC: Carmana, I'd prefer it if people kept to posting order so everyone gets a fair turn, meaning you'll have to wait till it's your turn, meaning now you'll have to wait until after Joy posts again.]
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:48 pm

((OOC. oops...I didn't see the posting order...I didn't mean to screw up...I'm sorry......wait......you guys skipped me once though))

Last edited by Carmana on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:51 pm

[OOC: It's okay, at least you know for next time, I think its Akunin's turn next now.]
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

((OOC. Please note though that I think I got skipped once though... Not sure))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Akunin walked in a drunken stupor, stumbling a bit before the princess ran into him. His size knocked her onto her butt, and he frowned. Leaning over, he staggered a bit, but offered a muddy hand to help her up.

You should...watch where yer...goin'...

He tripped, scraping his knee, after he helped the princess up. Muttering, he staggered to his feet, and walked into the nearby tavern. It wasn't the one he had been in before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next