Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Emmz
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Carina was starting to climb down the tree after hearing James say to show herself and then felt a rock slide past her. She squealed and looked in the direction of the rock. "Really Liion!? Do you not see me climbing down!? Gosh!" She continued to get down and just rolled her eyes at Liion before smiling sweetly and sitting next to James.

"You're the prince from the other kingdom that we're helping right?... Listen, cheer up! We will help and you will succeed and our kingdoms will be closer through this. But please, if your people were to see you like this, what would they think?? You have to smile and hold your head high! You should know that everything will be fine and give your kingdom something to believe in!" This was Carina when she actually decided to be mature. She had an aura around her that gave off hope and a bright outlook on everything.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm

James looked at her and smiled...he patted her head and ruffled her hair abit...he sighed. "first off I'm not a prince...due to my family being murdered...I am the 17 year old KING of my land...lucky me...not...and second...thank you...your right...if my people saw me like this they would line up just to slap some sense into me...heh heh heh......I wouldn't blame them either. As king I have to be strong...I have to be brave...I have to fight with my head held high and my heart strong...only then can we win this fight..." ((breaking the habit starts playing in background......WTF?!? O.o)). He drew his two swords and looked at them...they were black and had runic symbols carved into the obsidian blades...an amethyst was set into the hilt of the slightly larger sword that he held in his right hand...he smiled again. "my father gave me these...he would kill me for being stupid and doubting myself......oh well...thanks again...you know what? You will make an amazing queen one day...your words are as inspiring as the queen's......i hope to be able to work with you eventually when that time comes...but for that...I have to live through this war...heh...too easy". He chuckled then started laughing
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:34 am

Maerwen told him she needed his help, to which Akunin raised an eyebrow. She said if he chose not to help her that the kingdom could fall into ruin. That meant no more taverns, ans she tried convincing him even more since taverns would be out of commission, and with that, he wouldn't be able to drink anymore. He scoffed.

Fine. What do you need the help of the town drunk for, your majesty? he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 am

The Queen gave a sigh "I need you to marry me and be my husband...my parents are determined to marry me off to pompous and controlling men, if they became King they would take all power from me, they'd treat me as their trophy Queen, not caring about my feelings nor the kingdom, I can see there is good in you, now please, will you help me?" she asked, nervous about the man's reply as she stared at him, hoping with all her might that he would help her, although she realized he would probably refuse.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:58 am

Liion drew his own sword and stepped between the princess and the man when he drew his swords, he aimed his sword at the mans throat, ready to strike if necessary Put those weapons away
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Carina shoved past him and used one of her arrows to move the sword away from James' throat. "He's just showing me his weapons that his father gave him! Jeez... Lighten up a bit and relax, would ya?" She turned back to James with a soft smile. "Well... I'm not nearly as mature as my sister, but I think I'll get there... And you shall see it! Because we're going to win this war together and you are going to return to your throne victorious!!" She spoke with a fire of determination in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 am

James looked at her and smiled..he looked back at the knight. "I wasn't going to hurt her...and if you had killed me you would have started a war between our kingdoms witch would give the invaders more room to take over...". He smiled back at the princess. "sorry about that...it's just been so long since I have had a threat on my life...any ways...your just proving my point about you being a good queen some day...now back to the swords...see these carvings on the blades? It's an ancient battle call from my family's ancestors...it reads 'light to darkness we stand tall'. "
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 pm

She asked him to marry her and become her husband, just so other men couldn't take her power from her and let the kingdom fall to ruin. Akunin laughed loudly, holding his stomach.

Yeah, good luck with that.

He then continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Maerwen then grabbed his hand and pulled him back "look I promise to give you anything you want! Wealth, alcohol, heck, my wizards can even bring back people from the dead!" she said, starting to become irritated at the man's refusal.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 pm

(OOC: Skip me)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:55 pm

A young warrior, his face hidden by a cowl and high collar, walked up to the queen. A huge blue furred wolf, with a single horn curving upwards, which had lightning crackling around it, padded beside him.They both kneeled to the queen, the 7 foot sword that the young warrior carried on his back making a ringing sound as it struck the floor."My Majesty, I have heard you have need for warriors. If you wish, I will willingly become your bodyguard.Me and my compainion require nothing more than food and board, near you, of course, otherwise I would not be able to do my job." Toji's voice cracked a few times here and there, and he winced. He'd been hoping to be able to come off as a old, battle-wise warrior.....
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Carina stares at the swords in amazement, genuinely intrigues as James talked about their history within the family. "Have the swords been in your family long? Or are you the first to inherit them?" She smiled softly at James.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:53 pm

(OOC: Back of Hellbreaker, my chars already the Queens bodyguard)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 pm

[OOC: He could still be a second bodyguard if he wanted Pika lol, like on cartoons when famous people are found circled by a wall of bodyguards. xD]
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm

James looked at her and smiled. "these things are 500 years old...it was once forbidden to use them but now it's tradition to do so...as I recall there should be a painting somewhere in your castle of my ancestor who first visited here...he had the swords on him when the painting was supposedly done...and you can tell if its the right one because your ancestor is supposedly standing next to him...sorry if I'm rambling on too much. Heheh"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next