Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Voting_barThe Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Emmz
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Carina listened intently until Mae said he looked tired. She heard a hiccup in the throne room and ran into it. As Akunin turned around and started to leave Carina jumped on his back. "WAIT!! Don't leave yet! You haven't even met my sister!!"
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 pm

James followed the queen to the throne room and stood in a corner to watch...he was near to passing out but he fought it off
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Suddenly, the littler princess jumped onto his back, begging him to stay. He tried taking her hands off of him.

Get your hands off of me! I changed my mind!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Maerwen picked up a large bell that she usually had by her throne and rang it as people started to gather around her "citizens of Hyrrendel! I call upon you all to inform you that there is a danger coming to our kingdom, bandits and pirates have already lay siege to a neighboring kingdom! So I plea for you to be ready! This must not happen to us! We must fight the invaders and protect our kingdom! Please, do anything you can to help, we are always accepting volunteers for the Hyrrendel Knights who will be trained under the most skillful of eyes, so please, as your Queen, I request that you be on alert in-case these invaders come here!" she announced before finishing and the citizens gave a hearty cheer and started heading down to town to gather supplies.

Once the throne room had quietened down a bit she finally noticed the man who she had seen earlier, getting a cup of her wine she approached him, raising an eyebrow when she saw Carina on his back "Carina...what are you doing..." she said with a raised eyebrow before she looked to the man "I'm sorry about this my sister tends to get... excitable, would you like a drink? We have many wines, spirits and liquors to choose from, I'm sure we can find one to your liking" she said calmly with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Liion looked amongst the croud as the queen spoke, he saw no suspicious characters among them so focused on the queens words. Unfortunately the princess had to ruin everything, he scowled, marched up to the princess, grabbed her again and started to march to the princesses` room You are an embarrassment to your family! You are going to go to your room and STAY THERE!!! He then half shoved half threw the princess into her room and locked it from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Carina smiled mischievously as Mae started talking to Akunin. She thought to herself, All going according to plan... *giggle* She was then dragged off by Liion. "Really!? You have GOT to be kidding me!! I just wanted for them to meet and he was leaving!! GAHH!!" She banged on her door for a few minutes before sighing and getting ready for her escape. This wasn't the first time Liion had locked her in her room. She removed a picture off the wall revealing a secret passageway that led outside. She followed it and grabbed her bow and arrows from her stowaway spot and climbed up a tree watching for squirrels.

*sigh* "One day I won't be an embarrassment. I'll be as pretty and poised as my sister. But today is not that day." She started humming a song and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:10 pm

James had been in awe as the queen made her speech...he walked outside after and after a while he found the royal garden...he found a bench and sat down on it...he leaned forward and sighed...he felt tears running down his face as he thought of the people of his kingdom...how he had failed them......
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Tch.

He looked at Carina.

There. I met your sister. Can I go now?

However, he wound up not needing her permission, because she was dragged off by that other knight. Brushing himself off, he yawned.

Time to go back to a pub.

He turned his back on Maerwen, trying to exit the place quickly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Maerwen panicked a little when the man started to leave "w-wait!" she said, placing a hand on his shoulder "please...just stay...just for a little while..." she said, her eyes staring at him as if pleading for him to stay "please, we have everything you could dream of here..." she said, desperately trying to persuade the man to stay.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Liion sighed, he opened the princesses door and as expected, she was gone. He just sighed, walked to the throne room and tapped the queens shoulder My Queen, Is there anything you need me for?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Carina heard someone in the garden and sneakily made her way through the trees to get a better look. She hid in the top of a tree and noticed it was the prince that was talking to her sister earlier. She dropped down to a lower branch, but made sure to stay out of sight for a bit. She didn't want to disturb him, but if she saw he needed her, she would drop down and help in any way she could. However, she knew she wasn't good like her sister and prayed that she would get here before she had to show herself.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:06 pm

James heard some rustling in the trees and quickly glanced over there......his eyes were blood shot from his silent sobbing...he scanned the trees with his eyes and made out the very very faint shape of the princess... "who's there? Show yourself...I heard you moving in that tree there...". He then sighed and looked back at his feet
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 pm

The princess placed a hand on his shoulder, further begging him to stay, trying to coax him by saying that they had everything he could dream of. He scoffed, lurching his arm to get it out from under hers.

Leave me alone! I don't see why you'd want me to stay so badly!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Maerwen frowned "because I need your help okay?!" she said, staring pleadingly at the man "now whether you want to help me or not is up to you but if you choose not to then this kingdom could fall to ruin, no more schools, no more freedom...no more inns...no more taverns..." she said, her eyes now strong and fixed, still staring at the man with all seriousness "and you and I both know you don't want that to happen do you..." she added simply.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Liion took his question being ignored as a 'no', he heard some rustling in the trees, sighed and threw a rock at the location. If it hit the princess she would fall out the tree, if it didn`t he would call her name I know it`s you! Get down here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread   The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdoms Roleplaying Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next