Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Voting_barCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Voting_barCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Atlas again tried to block his face from the wooden shrapnel, and as he uncovered it after the wood pieces bounced off him. He looked to find the sword coming towards him, and moved in just enough time to receive a less severe, but still bad injury as it cut into the shoulder of his one good arm. Sparks then emitted as the inner working of his upperbody started to become visible.

Afterwards Katera hit Atlas from all angles, his body had been hit with a lot of elemental damage and although it had been resisting. Constant barrage form the battle was denting it, and wearing it down. He needed repairs, and without his mechanic, he was screwed. Atlas then fell over and as he got to one knee, momentarily afterward, he would see his opponents floating over him.

"No...Atlas...Never *computer voice begins spazzing* Lo-Lo-Loses *More spazzing as functions shut down*

"Atlas just give up, they beat you, it's not the end of the worl---"

"You shut your mouth traitor, you are NOTHING to me. Atlas will *Spazz* P-P-PREVAIL!!"

Atlas gave another bullheaded charge at the two, with his fist coked back. He refused to give in. Leaving the angel and Hawkgirl with only one option.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Fenrir watched as Katera got in a few more really good hits, but Atlas wasn't giving up. In a way, Fenrir respected him. Sure, he hurt innocents all the time in search of a perfect opponent, but he was a pretty honorable fighter when he wasn't cheating. He wasn't wussing out because he was likely to lose. He had an arm cut off and was seriously injured and still wasn't going to back down.

Fenrir respected that.

Fenrir yanked the Sword of Truth back with the winds. If Atlas had launched another attack a few seconds after he and Katera had attacked, he might have caught him unarmed. However, Atlas had to take a few moments to recollect himself. Fenrir caught the blade just as Atlas came at them again. The final push.

I've got his arm. Ready...NOW!

Hopefully Katera caught on that they should attack together, and they should attack at that moment. Fenrir flew forward to meet Atlas in midair, lunging his sword forward in an attempt to shred Atlas's arm. This would leave him open for Katera to deal a (Hopefully) finishing blow.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Fen startign to fight back with the last assault,she just nodded quickly by what he was silently trying to tell her as the transformed Ben was serving apperently himself as a cover for the mechanic til it was done.Instantly zooming up a bit higher into the free air she flew on towards Atlas at the same moment the boyish hero when to strike his blade on attempt to demolish the second arm this robot had the hawk girl made up a quickened drift.Wind engulfing her it started to form itself on the girl who spun along the breezy sharp current the maneuver she was doing was impressively turning out to act like a bulldozer drilll.

you got it! atleast her voice could be normally be heard troughout the drilling tornado she was handling at full speed ahead she came to end Atlas by unexpectedly piercing her wind attack trought his metal like torso since well he could no longer have any arms to counter her drill movements even somes circuitry came to broke down by the wind slashes in the ennemy inner systems surely terminating him as she halted her air spin fade off Katera she stared to the broken android from the back view after her upcoming struck as he couldnt do much anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:46 pm

As Atlas's punch, met Fen's blade a shock-wave w as emitted form the colliding materials. For that punch would've broken normal swords, but the angelic material would not wield and instead Atlas's fist was impaled. Meanwhile, Katera hit his chest with a spinning ultra wind like attack. At first Atlas's body held up, but the pin point erosion like force eventually penetrated his hide, to his surprise, and then dug through his body and came out the other side leaving a large hole.

"I--I-I L-L-LoOooOOose..."

As Atlas said his last words, he dropped to his knees while his eyes faded out of existence and then he dropped face first into the sand. Ben then reverted back to human form and looked at the Mechanic who began circling his old master's body.

"Can you, fix him?"

"Ya, Atlas can take a pounding, given time I can get him operational again."

"Good. When he reboots, he'll be in a nice comfy custom jail cell. By the way, take out all his weaponry."

"Got it."

"Good, after you're done with that we should have a room for you set up."

"Wait are you guys, se--"

"Serious? Yup, I could hear you all while I was trapped and I totally agree. We could definitely use a mechanic of your skill, because if you can build Atlas, I know our vehicles, weapons, and systems will be in good hands. Atlas may not have, won, but he also didn't go down easy, and I think that's mostly thanks to you."

The Mechanic then looked to Fen and Katera; the victors, to see if they shared this sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:47 pm

They finally ended Atlas, as the Sword of Truth turned Atlas's arm into confetti, and then Katera succeeded where Fenrir had failed, punching a large hole through Atlas's body with her own spinning structure. As Atlas fell, inactive, Ben turned back, exchanging a few words with the mechanic while Fenrir made his way to Ben.

Fenrir landed, and Ben said they were going to hook the mechanic up with a room, rendering the mechanic with disbelief. After explaining the mechanic's qualifications, Ben looked to Fenrir and Katera, as if looking for some approval. Fenrir just nodded, catching his breath and sheathing the Sword of Truth before flailing his arms and hands as if trying to shake water off of them.

My...god...my arms...feel like jelly!

Fenrir bent his knees a bit, leaning forward, before straightening up, and smiling.

Back to the topic...I totally agree, Ben. Especially since you helped us defeat Atlas, in a way, you have mighty good qualifications to help us out back at the Tower.

Last edited by Kyte Uchiha on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:33 pm

At the last succeeding assault which at well the hawk girl had caught the opportunity to finish off the robotic menace,she firstly landed without any sign of exhaustion unlike someone funny type of complain.Moving on to the chattering crew of boys Katera by hearing them made her think of it as head a inch sideway and eyes closed with a thoughtful facial pose silence did seemed to tangle her voice but then it rised right about the leader revelation her reddish ocular sight came to open up to the Mechanic i didnt woke up youre chained heart for nothing,youre welcome in the place.

It felt like kindness and well as everything that came out of her mouth earlier at the jet pack guy to the point that because of her fierce thunderstorm the girl honest sentences was probably heard by Ben himself.Though herself she disliked to show her own locked positiveness a giant fact on why the birdie was a dangerous challenger even if the alien wielder would get to ask or just look at Typhoon,she could only ignore anything to come from him with a quiet stare at the falling sunrise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:42 pm

"Wow guys, I really dunno what to say?"

Ben then walked up to him and spoke softly.

"Just say you'll try your best...and that the first thing you're gonna do is fix the TV that Toji and Metamorphi broke wrestling last week."

The Mechanic just smiled and chuckled a bit at Ben's words and then looked off into the sunset.

OT: Done. Thanks guys, will add the Mechanic to the roster soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3