Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Voting_barCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Voting_barCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 pm

"Shut up. You guys don't know what you're talking about. I'm not killing anybody, it's just *sniffle*. Without Atlas...I'm nothing."

"Exactly Mechanic. You were once foolish enough to believe your existence was worth anything without me, but what is a loser, without a winner to lead his way."

The mechanic then drooped his shoulders and flew away in sadness to the sidelines, meanwhile Atlas attacked the two Titans again. The mechanic's welding had enabled him to use his cannon again, but this time formed a rocket launcher, which shot two heat seeking missiles at the airborne Titans.

"Now do not bother with my mechanic vermin and address your concerns to me, for I am who you will grovel to at the end of this bout for mercy."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 pm

The mechanic said they didn't know what they were talking about, saying he was innocent, and that he was nothing without Atlas. After a remark from Atlas, the mechanic flew away a bit.

Your life isn't meaningless without Atlas! You're an excellent mechanic! You're operating on technology that's the latest and greatest. You just need to put your skills to use helping people instead of destroying their lives!

Atlas told them not to talk to his mechanic and said they would kneel to him after the fight. Fenrir glared at him.

You know, you talk the talk, but you've been moving at a crawl on the walk. You act like you're some awesome gladiator, and tell your own mechanic he's nothing without you. You've got it opposite; you're nothing without your mechanic!

He made sure to speak loudly enough so the mechanic could hear, maybe knocking a little sense into him, before launching a wind blast as Atlas launched missiles. He had been aiming to stop Katera's missile as well, but only his detonated.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Even sadness were falling in this mechanic eyes as the propulsed rockets got taken care by Fen,she stretched her menacing electric tentacles completely whipping Atlas metallic surface and somehow decided to knock somes nerves out of him. Insulting youre own worker,he is not a slavered dog!,Mechanic is a human in search of gratitude but you put him fear which his heart cant interact with a willpower to continue his life,he cant belong to you eternally youre disturbing his feelings,i bet its not what he was believing for! Katera voice said with the thunder above the sky clashing ferocely echoes were made to let Mechanic hear her totally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Atlas was getting rather annoye dby this fight and raised his arm to block the whipping. Menwhile the Mechanic replid wimpily.

"I know, I know, Robin once told me the same thing, but....I tried leaving him and I turned out to be a nothing. A regular joe shmoe on. Atlas when he wins, it's like I can partake in knowing that what I do.. It mattered somehow."

"Shut up mechanic! They're only trying to play with your feeble mind."

Atlas then grabbed the tendrils, and swung her around aiming Katera at Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Katera kept Atlas at bay with some sort of electrical tentacles while the mechanic replied. He said Robin told him the same thing, but that when he left he was nothing. With Atlas, he felt he had meaning. Atlas was trying to get him to shut up, and suddenly turned Katera's advantage into a disadvantage, swinging her towards him.

Fenrir ducked under the clever attack and then flew to Atlas at a high speed, trying to take advantage of what unbalance Atlas would have after swinging like that, and would attempt to plant the Sword of Truth into Atlas's chest. If it was successful, he would immediately unleash a holy blast at point blank to rip the sword out.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 pm

With Fen mainly avoid her from the flung,she growled as her position came back to normal in the air and right after Mechanic spoke a bit of his old history,the girl's expression turned a bit thruthful see! you can barely admit it youre stuck under a thin can dude,just listen to yourself if youre so valuable to the world it wont be the same if you keep following him,i mean look how much he treats you unfairly! she admitted way softer this time while the male hero had to deal with Atlas,i guess for now she would have to bring reasons at the Mechanic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

"MECHANIC I SAID SHUT UP!"

As Atlas spoke, he blocked Fen's sword attack with his robotic hand, letting it pierce his armor and go right through his hand, but then clamped it shut and brought back a fist to end the winged Titan, when Fenir's holy attack caught him off guard and sent Atlas flying back into some of the beach housing, which crumbled under the Android's weight and size. Meanwhile, the Mechanic thought of her words to him.

"You...Could be right...But Atlas said that I'm weak, and I'm useless to anyone but him. I mean, what would I do without him? I'm just a mechanic...I-If I leave him, I'd just end up in the same boat as last time."

Suddenly, red flares flew through the air like meteors, but really were plasma fire, humming down towards Fen and probably Katera and the mechanic as well. It mattered not to Atlas at this point if the Mechanic got hurt, he only cared about WINNING!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Fenrir watched as Atlas cocked back his fist, preparing to be very hurt, but he got Atlas with the holy blast inside his arm thing. Atlas's right hand would be blown off, if not barely hanging by a few wires. As he went down, Fenrir heard the mechanic ask what he would do without Atlas, saying he'd end up in the same situation that he did when he left Atlas the first time if he did it again.

Then come work on the Tower! We'd all appreciate it, and we have pizza night every Tuesday!

Atlas shot red plasma into the sky, planning to have it rain down on Fenrir, Katera, and the mechanic. Fenrir launched two waves of air into the sky to try and disperse it, along with a wave of water, before launching another holy blast. If that wasn't enough, he would start dodging, if Katera had nothing to help deal with it.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 pm

With the boy dealing off with few rays,she dashed off with great evasion on the falling beams,somehow she couldnt leave the mechanic life behind,her eight tentacles strongly created a lighting shield which sheltered Atlas worker.With the shield covering her and him,Katera glanced at Mechanic I am right,you cant just stay here and crawl to his feets,you worth better in the good side,you dont belong in the chaotic part of life,look at me do my words sounds crazy enough she huffed.

But continuing while she had avoided him to be hit by the laser range,Katera added in more honestly do what i say seems wise if not well youre just denying yourself which it shouldnt be like that,the only boat youll take is freedom of choices..just listen there her finger slightly poked his chest well to where exactly the mechanic guy's heart was located.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 pm

As she poked his chest, from below Atlas suddenly burst out from under the sand, which he had been moving through underground to get position and flew toward kyte for a surprise rocket fast headbutt. The as he was airborne with a super leap, with his good arm he attempted to swat away Katera.

Afterwards he would land on the ground and take evasive action, while changing his one not broken arm into a triple-barrel gatling gun, which shot off multiple rounds of laser fire at the two.

"Mechanic, quick repairs to my right limb! Bring me the annihilator for these pest. Move now you dufus!"

The mechanic thought for a bit and then gave another defeated look, like he was going to give in. The expression filling his face as he floated down to a lever hidden in a patch of rocks, which he pulled. However, instead of bringing up Atlas's weapons cache. It revealed Ben 10, trapped in an animation sphere or chryo-capsule.

"Mechanic, what do you think you're doing?"

"Listening to my heart, Atlas! And it says that you're no winner, just a sore loser!!"

That being said, he freed Ben 10. Who dropped to the ground and then quickly observed the situation and noticed Katera and Fen fighting Atlas...That's all he needed to know. A moment later he rotated the dial on the Omnitrix and chose Fourarms as his alien choice.

"Thanks for the quick nap, but I think I'm ready to break a leg now...or two, or four. Thanks for coming to back me up guys."

As Fourarms rose up he clenched all his fist, while eyeing Atlas, who was pondering how to salvage this battle in his favor.

"No mechanic, what have you done. This fight is hardly fair now..."

"True. But really, I'm just gonna be here to make sure you don't try trapping them like you did me. Now with your Mr. Fixit on our side, I'd say the fight is finally pretty fair...For the first time ever."

Atlas looked back to Fen and Katera and then smiled proudly.

"Then so be it, come at me meat bags, and taste defeat at the hands of Atlas!"

Last edited by Innovator on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Fenrir watched as Atlas suddenly burst from the ground, attempting to headbutt him square in the chest. Fenrir only had enough reaction time to pump his wings forward, blasting him back, feeling the wind from Atlas's body flying past him. He then went for Katera. Fenrir couldn't fly fast enough to get there in time, but he was sure Katera could handle herself.

As he started rapidly firing lasers at them, which Fenrir could, again, only dodge, as he told the mechanic to repair him. To Fenrir's surprise, the mechanic actually freed Ben, who then changed into Fourarms, thanking him and Katera for backing him up.

Sure thing, Ben. Any time.

Atlas complained about the fight now being unfair, but Ben said he was only going to make sure Atlas didn't try to capture Fenrir and Katera. Fenrir agreed; a fair fight was good. Atlas told Fenrir and Katera to give it their best shot.

Fenrir tossed his sword up, it flipping once before he caught it, and it started glowing with holy energy.

Sorry, Atlas. Not up for defeat today. How about tasting some celestial bronze, instead?

With that, Fenrir dropped, and then flared his wings, flying at high speeds to Atlas, the energy in the Sword of Truth only building higher. A head on attack. As soon as Atlas would start firing, he would slash across, firing a holy blast at Atlas, which would hopefully overwhelm all the laser blasts. Even if Fenrir didn't get there first, it would be enough time for Katera to get a swing or two in.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 pm

With the sand gushing out of under the shielding of Katera who broke,she had leaped off Atlas though the metal palm that went for her,she did came to fall on the sandy terrain though the spot where she had hitted was effectively not quite hard enough to get in her pain.Sitting up where the girl was hanging,she dusted herself off when she came to stand up and quietly watched Mechanic with a relieved sigh looks like he won back his good heart but then when Atlas obviously wanted to be under reparation and acquire this new weapon the human did nothing except having the idea of freeing Ben.Guess teamwork is onKatera flew towards the heroic boy when he had instantly changed into one his alien,her eyes then quickly turned to the metallic robot while Fen went to start an attack.

Though huffing again,she still switched her sight to Mechanic were not up to forget you this time her voice approved as she spun around back to Fourarms but first her electrifying tentacles faded away along the stormy sky that way this last assault would look more brighter with the sun.Well business to end with her words,she zoomed in a zigzagging white blur as Fen backed away,her wings hardened in her fast pace with flames engulfing her,she sharply formed herself into a fiery spear style and struck trought a demolished point of Atlas body.Right after it seemed that Ben turn could get accomplished to finish this robot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:05 am

As Fen attacked with holy blasts, Atlas retaliated with rapid blasts from his remaining plasma cannon, which made the beach area look like a war-zone. The mechanic retreated behind Fourarms who stood firm, watching with both sets of arms crossed, unafraid.

"BRING IT ONNNN!!"

Atlas roared, while running and firing and even duck n' rolled to one knee for an evasive maneuver as he kept shooting. However, he didn't realize this was a diversion so that Katera could attack his blind side with her flaming hardened wing. Usually her weather attacks would have little affect, but that arm had already been wounded and broke apart even more due to her attack, leaving him without a limb completely on that side of the body. Just a nub near the shoulders.

Angry, Atlas retired his blaster and reformed his one good hand before ripping up a whole palm tree. Immediately following, the tinman swung wildly at Katera with it like a tennis racket and then lunged it at Fen like a javelin.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Fenrir watched as he made enough time for Katera to sneak in a shot, smiling, confident they could beat him now. Atlas seemed to enjoy the challenge, adn tried smacking Katera with a nearby palm tree before tossing it at Fenrir like a javelin.

Fenrir flew towards it, and sliced through it, nullifying it as a thread, and then stirred up the winds, sending the pieces of wood like a volley of shrapnel at Atlas, in a way that was difficult but not impossible to avoid. Of course, it probably posed no threat to Atlas's armor, but as long as he assumed it did, the attack served its purpose.

Fenrir flew after the volley, before tossing his own sword like a javelin at Atlas, using the winds to spin it like a powerful drill. At the velocity and spinning of the blade, it was likely to punch right through Atlas like an armor-piercing bullet would on a civilian. If it missed, Fenrir would yank it back with the winds at a moment's notice, but would still be otherwise unarmed for a bit.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:43 pm

After this sudden move she looked back at the swinging object who was about to get her,flames on her she quickly bended a part of it who came to flow and shape itself into a axe of intense fire as she teared it off from touching her.Looking back to Atlas and well Fen,she let her fiery weapon fade and floated there steadily somehow she was waiting for a good moment to which she would dash off to the ennemy right when the other aerial hero backed off again,she started to become a rapid flame meteor clashing from left to right on the damaged robot as everytime she seemed to hit him he was getting more destabilized and would surely fall into the sandy terrain.

Katera distanced herself when he had came to fell there and kept eyeing Atlas as to him the battle was really making him laugh,she just ignored this feeling and got readied again for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next