Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Vote_lcapCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Voting_barCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Vote_lcapCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Voting_barCan I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Empty
PostSubject: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Who: Open to Titans
What: Ben 10, Atlas, mechanic, other Titans
When: Originally Midday
Where: Islands off the coast of the Pacific
Why: There was a distress called in that overseas there was a android causing some trouble on Catalina island. Ben 10 decided to investigate and flew over there solo. Upon arriving he found that the distress call was made up and had been called for by Atlas, who wanted a rematch against Cyborg.
-------------------------

The scene opens up with tourists screaming as a big flaming monster went flying through the sky and landed in the water...Oh wait, that wasn't a monster, that was heatblast and he had just been punched a distance of 12 yards, by an old Titans nemesis; Atlas.

"Stupid human, I want Cyborg! Bring him to me now."

"Ya, do what master says!"

"Silence mechanic, you're lucky I let you come back and work for me after your last betrayal."

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) 574800-034_large

Atlas then jumped over to Ben's psotion with his old mechanic flying next to him with a jetpack. Atlas was stronger now, his weapons had been built in, and all his physiology had been enhanced to even take blows form ones of Ben's strongest aliens.

"I told you, Cyborg isn't a Titan anymore. he's got more important things to worry about then settling a grudge match with a tin can like you! But I'll be happy to light a fire under your butt!"

Ben then lunged forward in an attempt to hit Atlas with a flaming fist, but was blasted in the chest by a plasma canon. Thus, causing the hothead to go flying backwards into the on coming ocean waves and then upon washing back up on shore was revealed to be Ben in human form again, defeated and collapsed.

"Pitiful human, they provide no challenge. The new and improved Atlas never loses NEVER!"

"So what are we gonna do with em' boss?"

"Keep him locked away and restrain him from his device. The others will come for him and I'll be waiting. Then after I've bested them all, Cyborg will come and that's when I will finally avenge my one loss."

ATLAS Titan Database Stats:
Quote :
Strength: 40 tons
Durability: Heavily armored
Weight: 400 lbs
Height: 10'ft
Powers: artillery, interchangeable body parts, enhanced speed, resistance to elements, super leaps, gadgets.
OT: Titans joining this thread need to come with the T-jet or have flown here on their own, because it's not near Jump City.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:24 pm

(i suppose i can join trought?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 pm

OT: yes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 pm

All of a sudden, a blast of holy energy about twenty feet wide and five feet thick made its way towards Atlas. Fenrir appeared to be the source of it. Others were using the T-Jet since they couldn't fly, but Fenrir could fly pretty fast on his own. They hadn't arrived yet, but he was sure he could hold Atlas off until they got here, at the very least.

Atlas! What did you do with Ben?!
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:52 pm

(okie dokie)

Katera was suddenly travelling right around this location and dashed off somehow she had followed Fenrir light trail way and instantly halted her flight over the occupied field where well Atlas seemed to stand a bit damaged of fiery source it was easy to know something wrong happened.With the hero revelation she huffed Ben to save again well the bird girl was up for it..again beside it was the only worthed doing to do saving a life and the leader to say as Fenrir spoke,she quickly scanned the area but saw no sign of Ben as she glanced to the metallic thing where is he?! fire lightened in her hand palm with the voice somehow hardened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Atlas was struck off guard from the hit and went flying through 3 palm trees, which crumbled in his wake. Meanwhile, the mechanic flew about nervously. Especially when another Titan arrived, just as Atlas rose out of the crumbled tree trunks and looked at Fen & Katera with contempt before slowly rising to his feet.

"He has been disposed of, just like you other losers soon shall be."

Suddenly both Atlas's palms receded into his wrists and allowed both hands to become plasma canons, which shot four rounds each at the 2 winged Titans.

"Now I'm going to ask you once, if you want to see your human companion alive again, you, will, bring, me, Cyborg!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 am

OT: umm, Bump?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Atlas said that Ben had been disposed of. Tch.

He then fired four plasma blasts at him and Katera, plasma blasts which Fenrir used the wind currents over the ocean, which were already strong enough, and then forced them around in a circle before firing them back at Atlas faster than they had been fired originally. Then Atlas said he would kill Ben if they didn't bring him Cyborg.

Are you kidding? You're not even worth his time. Katera and I seem to be more than enough of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Hmmm like thats for sure as the beam went in direct hit over Atlas the hawk girl eyes were heavily sparking in electricity and flashing light she then released a blinding electrifying sphere over the ennemy creating several tumbling to him and this mechanic guy and im so ready her eyes kept enormous shocking sparks and blind light source after her electric attack to Atlas even the sky clouds seemed to turn out deep grey with a thunder strike crackling upon the aerial view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 am

As the plasma balls came soaring back at him, Atlas stood erect and raised his palm, bringing up a red transparent force field, which took the brunt of all the hits.

"Think again."

Then came the lighting, which struck right after Atlas let down his shield and completely engulfed him, and nearly hit the mechanic who hid up in a palm tree like a coward from the electricity. However, after it was all done, Atlas took a step forward with smoke emulating from his body, but he was still relatively ok.

"Don't you fools get it, Atlas never loses!"

Atlas then jumped forward with a wooshing red background and attempted to double clothesline the airborne heroes with a super leap to their altitude.

OT: Clothesline is basically hitting you with an extended forearm, spread full eagle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 am

Atlas blocked the plasma attacks, and then got hit by Katera's lightning, to whom Fenrir gave a quick nod. The lightning didn't seem to affect him, however, as he came out of it, stating that he never loses. Fenrir raised an eyebrow.

This...coming from the guy...that's trying to have a rematch with Cyborg......because he lost to him. 'Kay. Let's drop him, Kat.

Just as Fenrir suggested it, Atlas leaped up, attempting to clothesline them both.

Oh, you can get up here? If you're trying to impress us, guy, you need to try a lot harder.

Fenrir flew forward, but under the arc of Atlas's arm. Instead, he swung overhead with the Sword of Truth, aiming to dismember Atlas's arm.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm

With the clothesline reaching on for her,she quickly dodged by a side air roll her eyes sparking in electric surge then her voice rised as you met the wrong girl! the way her tone felt had echoed in unison with the gigantic thunderbolt falling to the sky and on Atlas and it was like someone else had spoke instead of Katera while she was on the air like an older female was possessing the hawk girl electrying self with the lightining still crackling more and more ferocious up above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 pm

His clothesline had missed both of them and to boot Atlas received a cut on his for arm, creating a gash in his armor.

"So your weapon can pierce even my armor, maybe you're not AS hopeless as I thought."

Atlas then raised his other hand to block the lightning bolt, and as he did so, he also held it back while being pushed back a little bit, but was still able to hold off the electric shock. The heat nor the current could cycle through his mechanical body, his armor was resistant to all elements.

"Mechanic, repairs."

"On it boss!"

The mechanic then zoomed towards Atlas to deliver a quick welding to his gashed underarm.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:54 pm

They were doing a good job of keeping Atlas off of their backs, as the Sword of Truth pierced Atlas's armor. This fight was over. However, he was then struck by one of Katera's lightning bolts, and it seemed it had no effect.

Ah...so that's why. There's few things this baby can't cut, and if you're going to trade electrostatic resistance for less armor, that's what you're gonna get.

The mechanic quickly fixed the cut.

Mechanic, if you don't stop repairing him, and if we can't stop him, he's only going to hurt more people! We can protect you from him! Just stop helping him!

He couldn't make another move while the mechanic was near Atlas, so he just waited.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:17 pm

As on the opposite case,Katera electric sparks on her started to buzz and bend itself into electrifying tentacles whips with the thunder clashing above the battlefield grrrr she mumbled as this Mechanic dude went on forwards to Atlas.

Somehow with Fen reasoning at the Mechanic the bird girl eyed him with a blinding glare though the hero was right its not very wise to partner yourself back with a mechanic disgrace,tell us where youre life lead you if the way youre acting is causing kills on innocents her voice again echoed trought the sky's heavy lightning as she kept staring at the Mechanic and stood in perfect flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)   Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I get an Atlas? (Open Titans and others on vacation)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next