Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Vote_lcapTitans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Voting_barTitans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Vote_lcapTitans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Voting_barTitans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Empty
PostSubject: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 am

Metamorphi walked through the streets of downtown Jump city, not doing anything in particular and yawned. He heard a strange sound and ran to the source, becoming paper to make himself lighter and therefore faster, he arrived at the source and saw a strange sight What the hell!?! as he spoke the 10 foot tall humanoid wolf thing struck Metamorphi in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Without a word, Metamorphi left the tower as if in a trance. Although he was usually serious, he wasn't as quiet as he seemed to be, so, Scope thought that he was upset about something, so, Riley sighed and rolled of the couch of the Main Ops room and decided he had a sort of duty to see what was up since Grace and Will were gone. It was weird that he was one of the oldest Titans now, but, that just meant that he had to step it up, whether he liked it or not.

It was abnormally quiet on the streets of Jump, so it was easier to try and find Metamorphi after Scope lost sight of him. He used his hover board to lift him into the sky and he squinted and used his powerful sight to try and locate his teammate. As he scanned around the city, suddenly a familiar yell alerted him.

"What the hell!?!"

Scope soared over to the yell, weaving through a back alley and then screeched to a halt as he wasn't even sure what he saw. Whatever it was, though, Riley knew that it was big...it was strong...and it was definitely aggressive, as he saw Metamorhpi get dominated!

"Not the best time to go into paper mode bud..." Scope thought out loud. He clapped on his communicator. "We've got trouble on twenty-third and Jackson. Metamorphi just got pummeled by, uh, well...you'll know it when you see it...TITANS TOGETHER!!!"

Scope then grabbed a cryo-grenade and flung it past his teammate and in front of the creature. The small sphere popped as it landed and, with a shing an icy wall erupted from it. Riley flew towards Metamorphi, grabbed him by his collar and pulled him back into the nearby alleyway while the beast was preoccupied with the wall as the icy gunk had probably spread towards its feet and stuck him to the ground.

"You okay, man? What is that thing?!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Metamorphi gave Scope a hard stare as he was dragged into an alleyway I`m fine, don`t ever do that again and we both know WHAT that is, more important things to know are why and how, Why is it here? And how is it here? Last I checked those didn`t exist! he turned the corner, jumped at it and became Steel in mid-air, he sent a punch to it`s jaw which it avoided and it sent a punch to him which hurt a little bit despite Metamorphi being Steel This thing appears to have superhuman strength and speed as he observed it it ran at Scope this time.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 pm

(OOC: ...didn't save my post... >:-( ...now redo...)

Raising an eyebrow as Metamorphi was pretty rough with Scope, he mouthed a quick, 'well oookayyy theeen...' and watched as he got served by the beast again. "Not very impressive sir, not impressive at all..." he said jokingly as Meta got punched.

His eyes widened though as it began to charge straight at him. He froze for a minute but regained his composure and, just before the beast came into contact with him, he stamped his foot down on the back of his board, sending him flying about an inch above the wolfman's head. Upside down, Scope smirked as he seemed to pass his adversary in slow motion. He gave the wolf a sarcastic thumbs up as the beast's eyes widened, it realizing its situation when...

CshshSHSHSHSHHSHHHRaarhsGRArgarSHHHHHHH!!!

The beast crashed through a brick wall in the alley just behind them. Riley slowly landed in a 'What now?' sort of pose. "Yeah? Right? Hm? Gonna say somethin?"

After a moment of gloating, he realized that the beast was brushing off the pieces of rubble and preparing for another attack as it seemed more angry than hurt. "Alright, well, it can't just be attacking to attack unless it's a wild animal, right? Let's see if it can talk?"

He flew up higher into the air and above the head of, but in sight of the beast, he spoke loudly. "I am Scope, and this is Metamorphi representing the Teen Titans. What is your business in Jump City?" He had a hand on his belt, ready to grab a grenade if needed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Metamorphi growled Your going to talk to it? Are you crazy!?! Does that really look like it is intelligent enough to- HEY!!! I resent that!! Metamorphi`s serious face turned into a 'wtf' face as he heard the thing talk Why should I tell you why I`m here?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Scope was stuck in silence for a moment, seemingly amazed that he was actually right for once! "Um...w-welll..." he fumbled around his words for a moment.

He decided to float slowly back closer to the ground to attempt to show some sort of yield towards the untrusting guest. "Look, don't you think you owe us a little something for attacking us? We can help you if you're in trouble...um..." he looked back and forth for a moment and leaned in as if telling a secret, "I don't know if you're new in town but...we're kind of the good guys."

"In my experience, intelligent beings usually don't go on rampages just to go on rampages..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Of course I`m not going on a rampage JUST to go on a rampage! Obviously I have a reason and I`m not smart, I just have a human brain, I was ordered to do this! NOW NO MORE TALK!!!!! he used his enhanced strength to leap high into the air, aiming to strike the hover board from above but not harm the man, the fall would take care of that. Metamorphi lept up after him in his paper form but overshot him %#!@!
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm

The beast angrily flew right through Scope hoverboard, making him flip over a few times. Luckily, though, Riley had outfitted his boots to latch onto the board when he was flying so he didn't take as lethal of a plunge as he may have. He did spin out and fly down and into a wall as he was disoriented and couldn't coordinate his flight patterns with accuracy. He shook his head in pain as he focused on stars circling his head.

"Okay...okay...other crazy rampage monsters are good...we were running out of those..." He muttered to himself.

He got back to his feet and cleared his throat. "Alright. You wanna fight...let's fight. I hear Impel Down is running low on inmates."

He pulled out one Cryogrenade and one Frag grenade to place in each respective hand and readied them to defend himself if needed but decided to pause to see what kind of dent Metamorphi could lay on him. He looked at his teammate and nodded, showing a confident trust.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Metamorphi understood what the nod meant and became a heavier material to make his fall faster, then became paper and flipped towards their adversary, the beast ran at Metamorphi at super speed but he ran into Metamorphi`s now Steel fist and was sent flying into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 pm

"Perfect!" Scope yelled as he saw the monster fly towards another wall. Now was his chance to stop him for good! He flung the cryo grenade into the hole in the wall and watched as the icy gunk spread to attempt to encase the beast into a block of frozen icy chemical. He ran over to Meta as the dust began to settle.

"Nice one. Now, if we've got him, I think we might want to question him back at the tower. What do you think?"

After cleaning up the streets and making Jump almost crime free for quite a while, Scope was sure that some of the senior members of the Titans might want to know if there was a new mad scientist or evil overlord sending out rampaging monsters into the city...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Metamorphi scowled at Scope Sure, whatever he turned his head away and walked into the hole made by his attack, he picked up the huge chunk of ice and walked away with it, after about 5 minutes the beast woke up Grrrrr! it howled, sending shock-waves from it`s mouth which broke the ice surrounding it and sent Metamorphi stumbling a few feet I`m never going to jail again! I went there as a human, I`m not going back!! Metamorphi noticed that some wounds it gained from running into a brick wall and being punched through one were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)   Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans go!!... hello? (open to titans)
Page 1 of 1