Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Black Jack

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:07 am

Black Jack looked annoyed at Jinx and shook his head as he blocked her path. "Don't be ridculous! As I speak my friends are disarming or removing the bombs one by one. All that's left for Slade is for him to leave behind a patsy to take the blame for all this and guess who he slected? You!" he said in anger. Looking around for a moment, and seeing they where alone, he placed his hands on Jinx's shoulders and said, "I'm not going to see you blamed for this as I know this whole thing wasn't your idea. Call me an idiot, or call me a fool, but maybe I just care for you a lot more then I should. That being said I will not allow you to be caught here today."

Black Jack then made a swiping motion and one his card's flew under Jinx and expanded benath her growing to the size of a large surf board. "Hang on tight and then just get off when it lands on the mainland. Take care of yourself Jinx and find better friends then Slade like some of your old HIVE buddies eh" he said with a smile. He then smirked a bit and then leand down and kissed her on the forehead.

"I owed you that from our date a little while back. Brace yourself" he said as he made a thrusting motion with his palm. Then with a WOOSH, the card and Jinx flew backwards to the broken window and out into the sky back towards the city. Black jack smiled at her retreating form and nodded before heading back to met up with the others.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:24 pm

(I apologize if it`s not my turn) Skip me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Ben and Rex arrived at the scene of the front door and looked at the damage. It was pretty bad, but luckily, a friend had just arrived via jet pack with a bag of tools and a bag of personal items.

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Th?id=H.4727136334841639&pid=15

"Whoa, what the heck happened here!?"

"Spike! Hey, what's up...You kinda arrived at the perfect time."

"Well ya's you's guys did say I could move into the garage right and work for ya's?"

"Ya, and as you can see weve already got your first job ready for you." Shy

"Geez, I can tell I'm gonna be busy all the time working for you lot. But, it's alright, I love working with my hands. Ok, so this is gonna take me about the rest of the day and the night to fix, with your help."

"Whatever you need, those of us that aren't injured will help out."

"Great, so lets get to work."

Although, happy to see their home wouldn't be busted for long. The team's moral was still low and they all would certainly never forget the day they had a visit from Deathstroke; The Terminator. Nor did any of them believe it would be the last time they saw of Slade.
OT: Well End here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6