Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Vote_lcapReturn to the Tower (Titans only) Voting_barReturn to the Tower (Titans only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Return to the Tower (Titans only) Vote_lcapReturn to the Tower (Titans only) Voting_barReturn to the Tower (Titans only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Return to the Tower (Titans only)

Go down 
+3
Energy
Pikazard
Moon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Return to the Tower (Titans only) Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Ray was in her regular clothes, along with a pair of black glasses, covering her blind eye. She signed out of the hospital and took a taxi to downtown jump city where she could walk the rest of the way to the tower. Ray had trouble walking at first, but got some what used to it. She strolled through the town ending up in front of the tower. She didn't know what to say or do when she knocked or what was going to happen. She doesn't even remember when she left and if they even remember her, she doesn't feel tat important to them.

Ray took a deep breath and knocked hard the Titans door and waited for her return to be recognized by the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:15 pm

At that moment, the door opened and an unfamiliar face greeted her What is it? Are you some dumb door to door salesman?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Ray coughed awkwardly. "Can I talk to, um, who ever is the leader here?" Ray asked awkwardly not wanting to be too weird with the new person.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Meta didn`t change his facial expression or position at all, he didn`t even move Why?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Miley was making a sandwich to burn to a crisp so she could eat it when she saw a titan answer the door and was being rather rude. Miley wore blue jeans and a zipped up purple hoodie. Miley looked to the door then to the titan.

"does it matter why?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:21 pm

"You know what!" Ray began getting angry. "Just let me in and go to my room!" Ray went to push past the new Titan ignoring the fact that he didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Meta was pushed past, but he didn`t care, he ignored Miley and walked after the girl I suppose it`s out of line to ask for some kind of form of identification before I let you barge in here uninvited?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Miley had spent most of her free time reading up on some titan info and once miley got a better look at the girl she put a hand on metas shoulder.

"SHe is ray turbo and she has been here longer than me and i belive you so you should listen to her instead of ordering her around."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"Last time I checked I was invited!" Ray argued stomping towards the stairs where she tripped and fell. She stood up quickly and wiped her self off. "Stupid eyes." Ray mumbled. She then looked at the other Titans "Now I need Ben so your lack of knowledge of who I am can be fulfilled!" Ray hissed at Meta, smiling slightly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Meta laughed a bit You have worse anger management issues than me, you could try being nice, that might make me leave you alone he looked at Miley 'Ordering her around?' I was asking nicely, also, do you really think I give a %#!@ about such petty things as how long she`s been here
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Miley clentches her fists as she unintenchanaly blows smoke from her nose. She didnt like how he was acting to a serior member of the titans nor to her, and if she wasn't trying to stop attackin gpeople for no apparent reason because of her demon side meta would be on fire riht now.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:42 pm

(OOC: Meta is the most senior member in this topic Razz)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Ray calmed herself down and watched as the girl blew smoke out of her nose, the Titans always had weird members. "Alright Alright, I'm sorry, But I really need Ben." Ray asked looking around with half of her sight, covered by her glasses, it was making it harder to see. She probably looked weird wearing glasses inside a building.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Meta smiled That`s good, now let`s find Ben he turned to Miley and smirked Need I remind you that I`ve been here longer than you and possibly her, been here since last July.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

"Ben this, Ben that, can't you guys ever go 5 minutes without calling my..."

And that's when Ben stopped and entered the room, looking shocked at what he saw.

"Whoa, Ray, you're, you're here? Where'd you go!"

As Ben saw Ray he dropped the chilifries he had been eating. He thought she disappeared that day after school when Capricious got kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Tower (Titans only)   Return to the Tower (Titans only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to the Tower (Titans only)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next