Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:05 pm

OOC: We should get a posting order so everyone gets a chance to react...in case you didn't notice, I'm only posting after Inny. xD So if you agree, Inny, me, Pika, HB, Jinx, Alpha, Black Jack, then Capricious. If not...meh.

BIC: Fenrir watched as more Titans came to the scene, smiling. Black Jack said never to anger the fighting Irish.

Amen. Slade, you say that we're unguided and sloppy. But at least we have friends that are willing to help us when we need it!

Julie walked in as well, of course getting angry at the ninja robots and unleashing hell, before running into Jinx and taking her away from most of the fight. Fenrir would trust that she could take her alone. Metamorphi ran straight to Slade again, Slade fending off his attacks and then throwing him into one launched by Virgil, Fenrir himself flinching as he kept slicing robot ninjas apart.

Though they were ninja, and good at avoiding attacks, Fenrir seemed to have a natural fighting style and combat experience that predated their training. Virgil screamed for some teamwork, as Fenrir sliced an arm off another ninja. Slade pointed out that the more people that tried to fight him, the easier it was for him to turn their attacks against each other. Fenrir knew he was right. At the same time, Ben was getting swarmed. Virgil told Fenrir and Black Jack to help Ben get clear.

BEN!

Fenrir beat his wings strongly, as his entire body gained a glow. Fenrir froze in midair; remembering things that he hadn't remembered before...being on this planet for ages. Robot ninja came to stop him, but he tore through them with a martial arts style that was so long forgotten that nobody could practice it. He flew directly to Ben, sweeping robots off of him as effectively as a giant broom could. Many robots aimed their pistols at Ben. Fenrir got directly in front of them, spreading his wings wide and taking the hits. His eyes widened with intense pain, but he just clenched his teeth and helped clear Ben off.

He helped Ben up. Ben, I- I remember things- but time for that later.

Static also asked everyone to help him beat Deathstroke. Fenrir looked at him.

Static, someone has to take on Deathstroke alone until we get this army taken care of! Our attacks at such close range are just too easy for him to take advantage of!

With Ben up and at 'em, Fenrir lightly punched him in the shoulder.

If you wanna go for Slade, I'll keep the bots off of you.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 am

Metamorphi quickly became flesh again and managed to slide under the electric ball, he flipped to his feet, punched a cyborg ninja on the cheek, then broke his neck and dodged a throwing knife that exploded when it hit the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 pm

OT: I'm all for posting order, except some people can't get on often EX: Alpha's last post was on the 22nd. And I'd rather not be waiting 2 to 3 days for one person on this one or have to wait a day each post for every individuals post. That'll take a month to finish. So you get a day to post before you're skipped, since there's SoOo many enemies well just assume your fighting more ninja on your lonesome. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:39 pm

OOC: Believe it or not, I was actually thinking of a 24 hour limit too. Just forgot to mention it. xD But I agree.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm

// agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:22 pm

//eek okay I understand the posting order but I don't have a whole lot to go on, so if you want to skip me this time around that's cool, plus I'm really busy and won't be able to post tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:23 am

The army was thinning, but not quickly enough to get at Deathstroke. Rex switched from the Blast Caster to the Big Fat Sword, and cut down a handful of ninjas before moving over to Virgil, and helping him, seeing as he was the only one in the hall besides Julie. He switched to the Smack Hands once more, and let loose on the mechanical ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 am

Toji, switching to his katana, growled in annoyance."Jeez!!!I hate it when we fight robots!At least demons stay when you banish them!!"He sped around the tower, slashing multiple robots to shreds, often with one strike.Seeing a robot behind Rex, Toji jumped over the mechanical weapon former, he crushed its head with a claw grip strike."Warch your back, eh?" Toji went on to destroy robots.

( we can assume Toji just went on destroying robots, if y'all want.)
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 am

Capricious shook her head, "Don't worry. I don't want to hurt you. I could have done worse." she made the white area they were turn to seem as if they were at the edge of a vulcano. They could even feel the heat radiating from the pits.
"Don't worry, you're fine as long as you don't attack me." the world warped again and the two girls seemed to be standing in a meadow.
Back in reality where the fight was going on Julies eyes glowed white as she saw both the projection she was showing to Jinx and the real world. She held out her hand for the girl to take and lead them into one of the spare rooms, sealing them off from the battle. To jinx it would seem like Julie had led her into a clearing in a forest.

"Where we are is not important and sorry won't cut it. Those are my friends, my family. My fiancé. Fighting out there." Suddenly the sounds of battle started booming around them, out of nowhere as Julie let them. Then it was quiet again.
"I control this. I could make you live through your darkest most horrific nightmares and fears. But I won't. The only reason why I am not out there saving my team is because I'm here to save a friend."

"Jinx, that's no excuse! All I knew was cruelty and you don't see me running around betraying people! You always have a choice. Always. You know we rehabilitate those who seek a new life. You can still choose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Ben reverted back to human form as the huddle was knocked off him then staggered up, hearing Fens words ring into his ears.

"What? No Fen, you go, I need to find Aeon and help the others. If we don't get security back online, then these things are gonna tear apart our home!"

As Ben spoke he rotated the dial of the omnitrix's holographic face plate to a picture of an alien and slammed down on the dial.

Spoiler:

"Incoming lasers? No problem. Hey Static, need some juice!?"

As Ben spoke in his new alien form, the lasers kept coming. Toji had been drawing their fire, but as he dashed out of the room to go deal with more incoming fire and Rex came in. That left just Ben, Black Jack, Virgil, Fen, Meta and Rex in the chamber. The lasers came spraying towards Feedback, but he just absorbed them all through his finger tips and began to radiate with red energy, which he converted to an electrical impulse and exerted towers Static Shock.

------------

Meanwhile, Slade seemed to be noticing his forces were thinning a bit too much within the chamber for his taste and he didn't want the game to end...Not just yet.

"You poor diluted fool, it's no wonder you were excommunicated from the heavens here. You perceive things the way these children do, through wide eyed naivete. You really believe I came here with the intention of defeating you? No Titan, this is all just a message, of how vulnerable you really are."

As he spoke, DS stepped back into the shadows and pressed a button on a remote switch he pulled out. A moment later the room seemed to function again and the simulator changed layout to that of a huge ice glacier the Titans were suddenly on. The snowy mountain breeze seemed so real and they were all seemingly vertically clinging to the side of it's peek, when a loud crash was heard and an avalanche came rolling towards them.

"Oh man, that is not good, grab anyone who can't fly, QUICK!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Ben told Fenrir that he should take on Deathstroke. Fenrir only blinked, nodding, before soaring for Slade, batting two ninja out of the way. Deathstroke made a jab at him, saying it was little surprise that he was banished from heaven, because he saw things the way the Titans did. Slade repeated that he wasn't here to defeat them...just to send a message of how vulnerable they were.

Before Fenrir could reach him, however (Which was a feat all unto itself with how fast Fenrir could fly), he stepped back and turned the simulator back on, putting them all on the face of a glacier. Ben asked him to help people who couldn't fly. That included Ben himself, for the moment, so he went ahead and snatched Feedback up with one hand, sheathing his sword behind his back as he also grabbed Meta.

Yeah, yeah, "I don't need your help" and what not. Save it until after.

Fenrir then looked up at the avalanche. While he couldn't stop all of it...

Winds picked up into a massive upward headwind in the avalanche, splitting it just a bit so he could give Rex time to activate whatever flying capabilities he had. In the meantime, Fenrir also manipulated the snow a bit to try and help Black Jack and Virgil have a little more time, too. This was his environment.

Oh yeah? Well you better get into the game of defeating us, because you just got your XBox Achievement for being the first person to ever genuinely tick me off!

Fenrir kept an eye out for Slade. This was the first time he had ever actually wanted to sock someone in the face, and he was definitely going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Metamorphi growled as he was grabbed but said nothing. He looked at the Avalanche Can this thing go any faster? Even for free this customer service wasn`t worth it he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Blakc Jack nodded to Virgil and watched as Fenrir activated the Simulator causing him and Static to gain an advantadge. Jumping up, he pulle dout a group of cards and then landed on one of them using it as a flying board of sorts. "Surfs up!" he said as he road into the air and einked at ben and Vrigil. Pulling out his other cards he beagn to make wswiping motions at the other robots cuasing deeps gashes in thier bodies that flashed for a moment cuaisng the machines to explode with a quick bang and a flash.

Riding back into the air looking at all the wreck bots, Black Jack smiled before throwing a crad at Ben which transformed intoa board, catching the now electrified alien hero. "Can't leave you hanging on the edge there mate. Yer cousin would kill me somehting fierce if I did" he said with a smirk. Turning back to Slade he saw that all his robots where destroyed and that he was now alone in the room with the Teens. "Four Titans and one o you. Not good odds there cyclops. Looks like the cards aren't in your favor today" Black Jack then extended his hands and reached into the air. As he did, a massive wave of playing cards flew from his jacket and surrounded Slade like a tornado spinning aorund him at various angles, but also lcosing in around him like a prison.

"Static turn on the Juice!" he said as he maintaned his hold on his cards, knowing that Static's eletric powers would course through his cards like metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 pm

OT: Were skipping HB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Static turned to Ben, holding his hands out graciously. "Thanks man!" he called, absorbing more power and feeling stronger again. That was before Slade changed the territory, and he muttered a variety of choice words. The wind began to whip around him, and he sighed loudly.

"Ben! When this is done, we're so disabling that feature!" he called, swerving out of the way again before short circuiting a few more robots. That was when Black Jack called on him.

He extending his hands, letting electricity flow through his arms and from his outstretched fingertips, arcing through the air before hitting the cards. The cards conducted the electricity like metal, which surprised Static. If this worked, though, he'd be surprised. He'd followed all the reports on Deathstoke, a long time ago, wondering if he'd come to Dakota. He hadn't, but Virgil was hyper aware that this was no easy foe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinx, meanwhile, was still struggling with Julie.

She was trapped in an allusion, she knew, but it felt real, and that scared her. Jinx took Julie's hand, feeling like a little girl as she was lead into what could only be considered a beautiful clearing. She frowned. "Please tell me you haven't been reading Twilight," she muttered, a lame attempt at trying to find her wit again. She honestly was scared. Julie was no one to mess with, and Jinx had this horrible feeling that if she put one toe out of line, Julie would break her mind into a thousand shattered pieces.

Jinx looked away. "You don't think I know who they are? There was a moment where I wanted to be one of you," she muttered, turning away. "I wanted the friendship and the family life and everything, and the fact you're calling me a friend is frankly confusing. I'm not trying to be a martyr. I'm genuinly confused. I have done bad things. You're all about the good. People like me can't rehabilitate! You don't think I've tried? I...there was a guy, a while ago, one of you...Dammit! You know, okay, you know I tried to be good, and why, and that all went down the drain when everyone, including him, left! Everyone, okay? I was by myself again and there was no point to having a team if they all just ditch you! I don't have a choice, okay, Julie? I don't. When I tried being good, I saved people. But they took one look at me, at my powers, and ran away. Bad luck never amounts to good things," she answered, turning back to Julie. "Bad luck for me, as well, because I don't have a choice."

She wouldn't cry. She wouldn't. But she was just so messed up from years of people telling her she could only be the bad guy that she didn't know what to think any more, especially with Julie actually trying to help her in the midst of this turmoil she was a part of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next