Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Rex then activated his boogie pack and took flight, meaning everyone avoided the avalanche and in addition took out the remaining ninja in the snow. Afterwards, the mountain peak reverted back to the normal simulator and Slade was out in the open, all by his lonesome and surrounded by the 6 of them.

"And that children, is why I always like to keep an ace in the hole."

As Deathsroke spoke the electricity arced through the cards and zipped across at one another as they swarmed DS. However, it could be seen that the electricity was just going right thorough him...He was a hologram! And at his feet were the many thermal mines he had been wearing when he originally came in.

"MOVE!"

An explosion filled the entire room, and up above in the two way mirror control room for the simulator the real Slade watched on with his hands behind his back.

"In the game you say...Poor child, I've already won."

That being said, Deathstroke would seemingly move backwards into the darkness and then out of the two way glass would break over 40 more ninja robos with red beam swords.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ben could be seen laying in human form on the ground. This Slade guy was really annoying and dangerous, his file didn't really do him justice. Even though it said approach with EXTREME CAUTION in bold capital letters that filled up an entire page.

"Aaaugh, my heaaad. Guys spread out, go after Deathstroke and defend the tower. He could be anywhere doing who know's what. I'm gonna try to see what's up with Aeon."

As Ben spoke while the cyborg shinobi all fast approached, he rotated the dial of the omnitrix yet again and slammed down on it, changing himself into Upgrade!. Then as one ninja approached him he latched onto it like a parasite and took control of it's body. Immediately following, he turned and began slicing his fellow shadow ninja, while heading towards the Titans Mainframe.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Claire was in her room taking a nap when some pounding began on her door. She woke up but didn't get out of bed to answer. The pounding goes on more and more, loud and loud until it finally stops. A beeping sound could be heard from outside and some computer voice on her door.

Computer Voice: "Detonation in 3....2....1.."

Claire realizes its a bomb and puts her hands out, a bright purple force field blocking the door from blowing off. A explosion is heard outside, but the door stays locked tight because of the force field. As the force field goes off, Claire slowly gets off her bed and inches toward the door. She opens it, peeking her head out to see Robo ninjas far down the whole who had to take cover from the explosion. One of them throw a small mini disc-like thing with a red beeping light on it toward Claire.

"Eek!"

Claire is too slow to react and the explosion disc lands on the floor next to her. The disc explosion sends Claire back into her room so far, she falls through her window unconcious. As she free falls, Her dark blue hairs blows around her head. She free-falls unconcious toward the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Fenrir watched as Deathstroke said he liked to keep an ace in the hole. Fenrir blinked. That didn't sound right...as Static and Black Jack's attack commenced, it revealed Slade wasn't really there, but what was was a lot more scary, in Fenrir's opinion. Fenrir quickly made a wind revolve around the mined, hoping to soften the explosion, as he covered himself, Ben, and Meta with his wings.

Fenrir got up from the ground, his head bleeding. He stumbled around a bit, light headed, before regaining focus. Ben said he was going to try to reboot the system. Fenrir nodded, before helping him escape, smashing a few robots of his own. Their red beam sword stood no chance against the Sword of Truth, but Fenrir still needed help to take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 pm

As luck would have it, Fenrir did have help, as a cyborg ninja was creeping up behind Fenrir he was hit in the spine by Metamorphi`s steel fist That was for when you saved my life, now we`re even he stood back-to-back with Fenrir as more of the ninja`s came at them, he became Steel You can control me with your winds right? If so, consider me your weapon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:14 pm

// Cap asked me to say her post will be delayed, she tried loading the site and it wasn't loading for her, she'll try and get to it ASAP though Smile
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Deathstroke disappeared, leaving tons of robo ninjas in his place. Ben took control of one and ran off. Rex saw this, and decided to help Ben. He activated the Big Fat Sword, and used its saw mode, slicing his way through the robots, who filled in the gap Ben used to get out. As soon as he was through, he caught up with Ben, helping with keeping the ninjas off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Rex caught up with Ben and began knocking away robo-ninja's that were upon him, and then finally they reached the control panel, which had direct access to Aeon.

"Ok Rex, I'm going in to help Aeon. I need you to keep all the cyborgs off the circuit board and then reboot the system with your machine control powers when I give the signal. Think you can handle that, compadre?"

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Adn_op10

Upgrade then exited the ninja robo's body and entered the Titan mainframe, where in virtual space he found Aeon fighting a giant tick like monster. It was a virus, which was designed to counter her every move apparently.

"Aeon, need a little help?"

"BEN! Well if you wouldn't mind. I will defeat this thing eventually, but I calculate it'll take me another 20 minutes to eradicate it from the system and I also calculate the bombs littered all over the tower will detonate before then, so."

"WAIT! BOMBS!!"

"Ya, sensors indicated Deathstroke is littering every corridor with a an explosive as we speak."

"Well then, 20 minutes isn't gonna cut it for me. So how about I help you with a little bit of bug control."

That being said, Ben as Upgrade, formed a large canon in his chest and shot a virtual laser at the virus.

OT: Just a bump post. By the way, someone should probably save Claire xD
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:40 pm

OOC: Skip me, LOL Someone save MEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm

"Please, Jinx, Don't insult me, I read books, not crap." She turned to face her, hearing her out, her eyes flashing white in frustration.

"No, you do not give up! You don't give up! You keep trying! You don't get to stop trying. That's what every hero has to learn!" she had to close her eyes and rub her temple to stay calm, her voice warping slightly with aggression. The scenery flickered white.
"Don't-" she started, but growled and stopped, shaking her head. Fighting the evil inside her was getting harder and harder. The part of Scarlet, the dark side to her, was getting stronger, especially now. Especially when somethingwas making her cross or frustrated.

"Every. Hero. Is. Fighting. Themself. And their fears. And their doubts. But they don't give up. You cannot stop. You don't- You do not get to push the blame on being abandoned-!" The image around them was flickering heftily between different places, all some version of another nightmare.
But Julie didn't notice, she was too upset. Jinx hit her deep, without knowing it. Julie's battle with herself was reaching a boiling point. She had been fighting so hard, to go against the evil within her. The monster within her. Hearing someone say they simply had no choice but to succumb was stealing all her hope at escaping her fate.

The forest around them was meshing into a hellish scene of darkness and cold fear, trees cracking and falling with loud crashes near them. But Julie was too far gone. Yet... a part of her, the pure Julie, was still there, still fighting.
Her eyes were a demonic red, her hair the original dark curls, she looked like Scarlet.

"You- Ugh..."
The Titan swayed slightly, her face riddled with pain and confusion as she slowly lost control.

Her range exploded, everyone on the same level of the building ould be blind to reality. They'd be caught in her illusion of a nightmare come to life. Of pain personified.

She fell to her knees, tears streaming down her cheeks as wave after wave of pain flooded through those in the level. Her teammates. Her friends.
She screamed.

"NO- AAAH-"
After a few minutes it stopped. And Julie looked around to see the real destruction she had caused.
"Ben.." she shook her head, like her thoughts were water in her ears. Irritating.
"Jinx- I'm so- I'm so sorry- I- I can't-" Julie backed into a wall and her eyes flashed red as in real life her image changed. her blonde hair turned dark brown, eyes turned almost black and she grasped her grappling gun in her hands from her utility belt.

"Tell them I'm sorry- Jinx- pleas-"
And then Julie was gone, replaced by a cold young woman, a monster. Torn and dangerous. Capricious was losing the fight. And she had to go. Julie knew she could not face her team after what she had done. And the evil within her knew it would hurt the Team to know that their teammate was missing.

What she hadn't known was that Scarlet had lied.
Julie wasn't the evil within her. IT really was Scarlet herself. Just as a piece of Julie was in Scarlet that could take over, though Julie herself didn't know it.
Julie was no leaving of her own free will.
She was possesed.

So it was Scarlet, Not Julie, in Capricious' changed body, who in the chaos looked up at the camera from AEON. At Ben. And not blinking, shot the grapple through the window and scaled down.

From there taking Julie's newer model of a jetski she left. And it was official.
Julie was missing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Fenrir was going after Slade, bashing through robots to get to him, when suddenly, he saw Claire fall from the window. He growled; Slade was going to get away, but he burst out of the window, and went after Claire, catching her before she hit the ground. He landed, shaking her a bit.

Claire. Wake up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Metamorphi frowned I guess not then he ducked under the punch of one cyborg ninja and broke it`s jaw with a Steel punch. He saw Deathstroke trying to escape and jumped after him as paper, he landed in the room Deathstroke was in but only saw an empty room Damn it! he jumped down out of the room and landed on a ninja`s skull in his Steel form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Jinx shook her head, opening her mouth to reply. "Some people are weaker than others, and I'm weak, okay? I just..." she was cut off quickly. Trees in this mental state were falling, crashing around her, and Jinx was starting to feel something like real fear. She had the distinct feeling Julie was not entirely stable...

Jinx tried to step forward, placing a hand on Julie. "Julie! Julie, stop, look -"

But Jinx quickly yanked her hand away, taking a step back as several things happened in rapid succession. Then, Jinx went flying backwards, the scenes shifting around her at a severe rate. She tried to break her landing, but her reaction time wasn't quick enough, and she landed awkardly on her wrist, collapsing next to a wall. It took one quick look to realise that her wrist was broken. She bit her lip to stop herself letting out a moan of pain. She slowly rose against the wall, and Julie told her to deliver a message to Ben. She nodded once, wide eyed, as Julie seemed to change in front of her. She groaned. Maybe she'd hit her head, because that was not normal.

She walked towards the main room, steadily, holding her useless arm close to her, but keeping the other hand ready, just in case. At this point, she just wanted to get out of here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Static took a hit, falling off the saucer and rolling. He cursed. Too many things were happening at once, and he shot another ball of electricity at a group of cyborgs.

Everyone was splitting up, and he got to his feet again...that was when Capricious freaked out and everything changed. The scene shifted again, and he swore again, loudly.

"What is happening?" he called, ducking a cyborg and taking out one sneaking behind Metamorphi.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:48 pm

With Ben in the computer, Rex was left alone with at least a dozen robo-ninjas. He activated the Punk Busters, but before he could do anything, the world around him changed, into a swirling, convulsing, nightmarish reality. But, the ninjas were still there, and he took out a few with his left foot. The others came up behind him and knocked him to the ground, making his construct crumble as they fell upon him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 am

As Aeon and Upgrade went to war with the Virus inside the Titan's mainframe, Julies visions traveled throughout the tower. And although, Aeon and the insect virus were unaffected, Ben started to lag as if too much thinking was being done, by a computer, but really visions of Julie's pain and anguish were being filtered into him like a reel of film.

"Jules..."

At the end of it all, he knew what had happened to her, and wanted nothing more of anything else in all of existence then to go to her side.

"Ben! What are you doing, pay attention!!"

"Huh--AAAAH!

As Upgrade froze for a millisecond due to Carpicous's visions, it was like a whole minute in the world of computers, which was enough time for the virus to hit him directly with a huge data deleting attack, which nearly knocked Upgrade unconscious!

"BEN!!! Titans this is Aeon, there are bombs in the Tower, repeat explosives in the---ZZZzZZ!!"

Static filled the line as the transmission was cut, it was all she could muster before the virus again focused it's attention back to her and blocked her systems. Aeon then fought harder against the tick/beetle, but now was using half her power to protect some data(Ben) and ward off the invading virus. Not good, especially with the bombs about to go off soon.

---------------

Meanwhile, Jinx was confronted by none other than Deathstoke, who exited the shadows to find her favoring her injured body part.

"Jinx...You've done well. I felt that one female Titans...visions. I have to admit, even I was taken aback by her ability to, show some rather unsettling instances. Good job, the Titans moral will surely brake now."

Slade knew Jinx wasn't sure if she was truly a villain or not, this was Slade messing with her psyche now, in a way only he could.

"I'm quite proud of you, you've been showing some real promise since the beginning of your solo career. You might even make a good apprentice one day. Should you keep up the good-work but, I must ask...Where do you think you're going? Your job is not finished, you need to engage the other Titans until the explosives I've set are ready for detonation. I've just now activated the timers for 10 minutes. That's how long you have to vacate this island before the big finale happens. Succeed, and I'll make sure you have a place by my side...Fail, and well, I'm sure you know why I changed my persona to Deathstroke; The
Terminator."

DS was trying to get in her head, make it seem like Jinx had been part of the plan all along as he knelt down to her level with his hands behind his back and that menacing one eye and cool voice. Make it seem like he knew she would be of no real use, other than to wind up Juliette, who was the real threat here.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:01 pm

OOC: I can't post unless Kip does. =__=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next