Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Rex had barely gotten the robots off of him when Ben had left the computer's mainframe and formed a suit over Rex.

'Ben, you're a sight for sore eyes.'

Rex activated the Smack Hands, which were now three times as big as they were before, with spiked knuckles and green lines covering them. They spun like drills as he swung them at the robots, and they fell apart easily.

'Where do we need to go, Ben?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 am

"We have a about 30 seconds to get to the hangar bay and disarm the bomb according to Aeon. Got any builds that can manage to dig through all the floors of the tower in a hurry?"

As Ben spoke, he formed Rex's goggles over his eyes, giving him a sort of X-Ray vision that could see the bomb exactly where it was in the hangar bay. They would have to do a straight shot to it. Ben could disarm it, once they were upon it, but 20 seconds to dig through a few stories was insane!
OT: if Mr. K could please get the one at the front door?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 pm

(OOC: Skip me)
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:29 pm

'The hangar? No problem!'

Using his still spinning Smack Hands, Rex aimed them straight down, and within moments they were flying through the structure of the tower, until they reached the hangar. Rex deactivated the Smack Hands and ran over to the bomb, which wasn't far from where he had landed.

'Quick, disarm it!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 pm

"On it!"

With mere seconds to go, Upgrade poured off Rex's body like a goopy blob, and slithered over the bomb then short circuited it instantly. Afterwards he peeled off again and changed back into Ben.

"Hopefully, all the others were taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 pm

(OOC: To be honest, when I said skip me I didn`t mean skip everyone but whatever)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 am

OOC: Kip? We need you post getting the one at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:27 pm

OT: So since. mr K obviously isn't paying attention.

BOOM! The bomb goes off at the front door scattering robots and debris everywhere, the entire tower even starts to lean a little bit from the huge explosion as flame slick the air and rocks Titan's isle as if there were a seismic tremor.

"Whoa, what was that!?"

Ben would say, looking at Rex rather confused.

"That would be one of the explosives I had mentioned earlier Ben, it went off near the front door."

"MAN, darn that Slade guy. Now I see why the Titans before us had him in their top arch enemies list. Anyone in the area Aeon?"

"Yes, a new recruit."

"Oh...no. Guys, quick to the front door!"

Ben would say as he waited for Rex to build soothing to take both of them there in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Fenrir heard Ben to tell them to get to the front door through his communicator. Every movement of his wings hurt, but he quickly flew down to the front door. Fenrir now new why, the Tower was starting to lean, and he had left Claire in front of it. He darted down and picked Claire up, getting out of the shadow of the Tower.

Ben, I've got her. But what are we gonna do about the Tower?!
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Claire had closed her eyes, waiting to die when she had felt like she was being carried.

"Huh?"

Claire had opened her eyes, looking directly at Fenrir.

"Fenrir? But..my running is impaired. I can only walk!"

Claire had just watched his movement straight at his face. Her dark blue hair was blowing around due to the wind. It seemed as if she was staring at him.

"T...Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 am

Metamorphi walked over to where the bomb went off, he sighed and got drenched by the water from the bomb he had thrown in the sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 pm

OT: Jinx? It's you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Jinx was running as fast as she physically could, wincing as the movement jogged her wrist. She vaguely knew the way around the Tower, from the time when she and her ex-teammates briefly took the Tower...

She screeched to a grinding halt as someone appeared before her. Jinx stopped, inches from Black Jack's outstretched hand. She rolled her eyes. "I know who you are. I'd remember the guy who forced me on a date," she said, perhaps more bitingly than she meant. "What do you think I'm doing here? Trying to get the hell out. Now is SO not the time for chat!" she called, trying to skirt around him. "I know what I'm doing, okay? I've been terrorising the city since I was fifteen years old. I'm an old hand," she stated, trying to force her way through. This place was going to blow, and she liked being fully intact. She didn't relish being a $%@#, but right now, she was in pain and running for her life. She figured she had a valid reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Static followed their lead, zooming through the tower. He located a bomb, the detonator blinking red.

"Not good not good not good NOT GOOD," he repeated, watching as the seconds ticked away. He broke a window, before he stretched out his hands, electricity crackling as it corresponded with the metal of the bomb. He swung the bomb in a rather graceful motion, letting it go in a high arc over the bay before crashing in to the water. He then scanned the tower for anyone in need of help...considering they hadn't blown up yet, he thought they may have been in the clear. There wasn't any sign of the pink haired girl or Ben's girlfriend. He wondered what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Fenrir maneuvered Claire a bit so she could ride on his back, allowing him more freedom, before going to inspect the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:24 pm

OT: Black jack and then Ill end it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)   The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Slade! (Open to Titans & Villains)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next