Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Claire had been sneaking around Ben the entire time.

"Try and find me..."

Claire had actually hid behind a rock away from Ben, deadly silent for about a minute in case he was gonna attack when she talked. She comes out and jumps off the rock, attempting to slam her foot into Ben's neck from above. If this works, Ben is slammed into the ground and Claire lands.

"Boo."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Jay quickly launched a couple more fireballs to take care of those that weren't destroyed and then flew higher into the air, right above Bow. As she took position she let her feathers change to silver wings and launched a bunch of silver pins again, then her feathers changed and they became like an eagle's and she sent a heavy gust of wind to increase the speed of the missiles and to slam Bow into the ground. hopefully this wouldn't be as easy to dodge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Tim had only just arrived back to the island when he heard the fight, he pulled his pistol and ran around the corner. His mind raced taking everything in, he saw a threat and opened fire at Claire with three rubber bullets they packed an impact like a hammer and would still hurt badly they weren't lethal though. Tim ran toward Ben to provide support figuring he was out of power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:37 pm

"ACK!"

Ben was hit and sent stumbling forward onto his face, however, as he turned Feedback saw Tim shooting and reverted back to human form instantly.

"No, Tim wait, she's with us! This is a training exercise!!"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 am

Jay turned away from Bow when she say Tib come in,"Oh, looks like this challenge just got harder. Would hate to be you guys." Jay said eagerly, then she glided over to Tib. "Hey Tiberious! How have you been? Wanna watch us show these newbies some awesomeness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 pm

OT: Tim not Tib
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Claire saw Ben revert back to his human form, and she came back into view putting her hands up.

"What's happening?!?"

Claire was panicking when he said that she was with them so he must've been Ben's friend. She put her hands down trying to relax, looking to Ben.

"Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Tim slid his pistol away hearing Ben first and said "my deepest apologies I am Tim a supersoldier who left to search for those who experimented on me a couple months ago. I was shocked to see my friends under attack when I got back and I didn't know you." He rose from the bow and looked at Jay asking "wouldn't I be a newbie compared to you guys, or are you worried about my modifications?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Bow flew out of the way of the bullets and behind a rock, three got to her. One cut off a bit of hair. Another scratched her cheek. The last caught her foot. She then flew back towards the sky as she spotted Tim shoot at where Claire should be based on her footprints. She was about to zoom to her rescue as Ben began to speak. She paused with a look of confusion on her face and then turned to listen to Tim as he talked. She flew down in front of him with a smile on her face.

No biggie! Nice to meet you Tim! *giggle* I'm Rain Bow! She smiled sweetly. She then looked to Jay as she spoke. She smirked and faced Tim again. I guess it's your choice then. Whose team would you like to join?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 am

(sorry, lol, been doing to many threads with Tib, my mind just saw a B instead of an M. lol.)

Ooc: uh, go ahead and skip me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 pm

"He can be on your guys side."

Ben then rotate the dial of the Omnitrix to something a bit cooler.

"Well restart the time and now I can take the kiddy gloves off."

Ben smiled at this and then pressed the dial on the omnitrix, changing him into Echo-Echo! Who duplicated into many clones of himself. (about 8 )

"Now" "Things seem" "Just about" Even."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am

Tim drew his rods and said "dont expect me to hold back just because you're the leader here." Tim leapt at Ben swinging one of the heavy metal rods down in a two ton overhead smash, he planned to use the debris if nothing else to create a smoke screen of dust. He had picked up many tricks in his time away having fought all across the country tracking super human projects down. Tim kept aware of his surroundings but combat was where he preferred to be. It had been a while since he'd proven himself, however they hadn't seen his top performance even then.

Tim listened for the clones ready to strike with his rods, the rare metal was dull in the dust nothing betrayed him here besides his heartbeat and shallow breathing. He focused on his ears, the implants there heightened his hearing and at the same time would shut out any attacks by sound, at least to a degree. He waited ready to dodge and counter whatever came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:54 am

OT: Mr. K? If he doesn't respond soon I guess skip it's been nearly a week.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

*giggle* Sounds good to me! She spoke in response to Ben's announcement the Tim was on her side. She then flew up to eye level with Jay and smirked. I guess things just got a lot harder for YOU. *giggle* She then threw a torrent of fire balls at Jay and looked down, seeing one of the clones, and fired a few down to him too.

This is quite fun...*giggle* She thought to herself as they battled. If she actually thought anyone would get badly injured she'd be singing a different tune, but this battle had a very calm atmosphere to it so she wasn't as worried.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 am

Jay quickly changed her feathers to the metallic ones and wrapped them around herself to shield her from the flames. She dropped a few feet as well, missing most of the fire balls and landed on the ground unburned. She saw that Rain was now shooting at Ben and flicked her wings forward, aiming again for Rainbow. She hoped her distraction would be enough to land a hit. jay's feather then changed to eagle wings and she launched herself into the air, the power of the golden brown feathers adding to her speed. She was using herself as a missile aiming right for Rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next