Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Knock Knock. Vote_lcapKnock Knock. Voting_barKnock Knock. Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knock Knock.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

He could hear the electricity crackle through the air as he powered his Static Saucer. Yeah, he was in full Static gear – But hey, he didn’t want people to figure out who he was. He equally had a bag slung over his shoulder, with all his possessions packed – He was thankful, at this point in time, he’d let his sister help him pack. She was good at that sort of thing.

He zoomed over Jump City.

It was weird. He didn’t know this place, and he was so used to Dakota – It was like he felt over exposed. But, at least you couldn’t miss the Titan Towers.

He was heading to Titans East – He knew JaK. He remembered him, and Static winced as he remembered the amount of pain he’d been in after the last time they’d met. The first time they’d met. Whichever way you wanted to think.

He wasn’t quite sure what he was going to do once he actually got there…A briefing, maybe? Try and join the team?

No, the team was full.

Maybe just hover. Yeah, hover. Like a Titan in training.

Static normally worked solo, but a team might be a nice change up.

He stopped outside the front door, and he wondered exactly how many defenses were here…He quickly threw his hands up.

“Static here. Er, requesting, uh, permission not to be decimated. I’m a good guy!” he said, hoping someone heard him.
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:16 pm

JaK Sage had been sitting in his room at the time meditating on some recent occurrences, which it seemed like as of late a bunch of crap had just been hitting the fan. However, upon a red dot popping up on the holographic screen attached to his desk that was a sort of high-tech terminal he could see the visitor at the door was Static!? The feed of the security camera locked onto the face of the African American boy blinking with a warning that asked if the security system should engage.

"Disarm now, and open the door."

That being said, Sage bolted out of his room and ran down the stairwell wanting to get to their new arrival before everyone else. JaK and Static did have history together after all, they had both been captured and thrown into a space tournament. They were also 2 of the top gladiators there and even miraculously managed not to kill anyone in the process of doing so. He also coincidentally was the main reason that everyone had escaped, had Static not exerted so much energy to bring down the force fields they might've never escaped. So yes, JaK was very excited to meet an old friend/ally. Upon reaching the door he could see it had already opened for him and someone else from the team was already there greeting Static.

(TBC Crazy Moon)
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:12 am

Wondering around the lower levels of the tower, Will hears the alert of someone coming to the door. Deciding to check it out since he was downstairs, Will heads down the hall to the entrance of the tower. On the screen, Will recognizes the face of the African American on the other side of the door and quickly pulls the door open.

Static! Hey man. What are you doing here in Jump City?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:41 am

(cool if I join? Toji will be excited to meet another electro.)
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:37 pm

(sure, that's cool with me!)
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:26 am

Being Static, he could have easily – Well, depends, he was pretty sure this place had super strong defense mechanisms – Rephrased, he could probably have taken down the defenses. But he figured that would not be a good idea. It wouldn’t get him any points in the Titans’ good books. Which was kind of what he was hoping for.

So instead, he looked like the strangest villain (which he was not) ever, hands in the air, mask over his face, a multi-coloured get up and a bag slung over his shoulder, with a Static Saucer at his feet. Probably not his best moment, seeing as he looked decidedly defeated – by a door.

He was relieved to hear a small hiss as the door slid open, and he dropped his arms, so that they were hanging at his sides. He picked up the Saucer, sliding it under his arm, as he realized (with happiness) that he was not going to be blown up by the Teen Titans.

He was greeted by a somewhat familiar face – Psychosis?

Maybe he’d play it cool. Be a bit vague, just in case he’d got the name wrong, which he did not want to do.

He smiled back.

“Not much, man. You know, apart from sorting a few things out with you guys,” he stated, observing the face of JaK appearing behind Will.

“Good to see you, JaK!” He stated, Virgil’s trademark grin on his face. He then realized that he was just standing in the doorway, and kind of wanted to change that. “Er, can I come in?” He asked, to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 pm

"Hey, hey, Static my man! "

JaK would approach behind Will and smiled as he saw a familiar face, even before the Tournament of Heroes this kid was famous for being known as one of the Teen defenders of the world. Nearly as popular as the Titans themselves, in a way he was a legend and as so had JaK's respect. Not to mention he saved their hides the last time they met and gave Psychosis, one of the teams most pwoerful members a run for his money.

"Ya dude, come on in, weve got a lot to catch up on. Uhh, I'm not sure if Toji ate them, but I think the leftovers Freeze made are still int he fridge if your hungry, I know you mustve had a long trip."
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Grace had been practicing her cooking lately with limited success. She had helped her mother from time to time, but had never really cooked on her own before. The Titans had all been polite, but Grace wondered if they really liked her food. She couldn't tell if they were sincere or not.

It tasted okay to her, but then again, she had grown up on fish pie.

Now Grace was laying on a couch in the Main Ops room with her feet hanging over the armrest. Cooking was tiring. Mentally tiring. She wondered if Brianna was around. Maybe she could offer Grace some advice.

Will and Sage went out the front door in a hurry to greet someone. Grace thought about getting up to see who it was.

Nah. They would come in soon enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Toji rushed past Grace, wind blasting off him.Stopping at the door, he skidded to a halt, sending smoke spiralling up from his heels. "Hey, guys, have you seen my controller, oh, who's this?"Sparks shooting through his blue hair in excitement, he sniffed, smelling ozone."Hey, your a electro!Sweet!!!"
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Static grinned, that grin that was so associated with him. He stepped across the threshold, looking around.

“Man, you know me. Or maybe my stomach. As long as it’s edible, anything has to be better than some of the cooking I’ve been eating lately,” he said, looking around, as well as being smug with his own jibe at Sharon, even if she wasn’t here. “This is pretty sweet. Better then my bedro-…I mean, my last, uh, secret hideout,” he stated, pretty sure he wasn’t fooling anyone. Oh, Virgil, he thought. Maybe Sharon was right – He was dropped on his head at birth.

Virgil jumped when someone else appeared, as though out of the blue – Short. Blue hair. Virgil’s eyes were wide as he nodded slowly, pretty sure this was a relatively normal occurrence around here. “Yeah, I’m Static. Nice to meet you, uh…” Once again, he wasn’t sure of the name of this guy. Great. Great start.

They walked through to the Main Ops room – And once again, there was another Titan. Titans tend to have names, and he couldn’t remember hers. That, or he just didn’t know. Which sucked, because, and he had to admit – She was quite pretty. But he was respectful, and so acted that way.

“Hey. I’m Static,” he said, for the billionth time today. He then turned to JaK.

“So, uh, what’s the situation on Titan Teams at the moment?” He asked, hoping that perhaps there was an opening. Of some sort. Somewhere. He’d take anything at this point in time.
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Grace saw Static Shock enter the room and stood up quickly, respecting the guest. She had briefly met Static during the Tournament of Heroes, but hadn't gotten to know him at all.

"Grace Koori, but you probably don't remember me. I was dead most of the time when we last met."

The situation? Grace had no idea. She didn't know the specifics of how the team worked. That was a question for Lance or Sage. "Um, the situation is...good? Sorry, I don't quite know what you mean. I heard you saying you were hungry. You can try some fish pie, if you want. Otherwise, we have lots of potato chips and some emergency frozen pizza. You're welcome to any of it."
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:18 pm

JaK noticed how Toji had suddenly ran into the fold entergetically and used his electro senses for all JaK could tell to find out that Static was like him or at least similar. Sage was able to immediately tell by Static's expression that he wasn't quite used to this kind of stuff. Obviously he still lived a rather urban lifestyle, which was fine because he was one of the strongest Teen Heroes in the world today. So, if it worked for him, go for it...

"Ya, that's Toji he's one of the 3 new kids weve acquired lately, tough little dude though."

JaK spoke to Static as they entered the Main Operations room and saw that Grace had immediately caught his eye. JaK wondered for a second if Grace was oblivious to this reaction or was so used to it by now that it didn't bother her anymore or she just didn't notice. After greeting her as well he asked JaK a question of the teams status.

"Why, you planing on joining the ranks? Anyway, sorry bro, but weve got a full house here. After the 3 recruits Lance brought, Superboy coming on board, by the way don't ask, I'll explain to you all about that another day, and our guardian angel living here until we apparently kill some demon, were at maximum team capacity. Although, we got guest rooms, food, and bad guys for miles for ya. So feel free to stay here as long as you want."

JaK would seem to be thinking hard as he took a gander through his mind at the roster, trying to think of the exact number of people on the team now.
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 am

Static shrugged. “Nice to meet you, Grace. I’m glad you’re not, uh, dead," he said, hoping to God she was talking about that stupid Tournament of Heroes and not that she was a zombie. She looked kinda young to be a zombie, anyway. Too young for him, definitely. But, she was still pretty.

Plus, he seemed to know everyone because of the Tournament of Heroes.

Static nodded. “I’ll find something to eat in a minute,” he stated, wishing his stomach wasn’t always so unsatisfied. He then turned back to JaK. "Three new kids? You had to train them all up then?” He asked, nonchalantly. But this was, already, not looking to good for his ‘position on the team.’ Which was, as of now, non-existent.

JaK hit the nail on the head. “Yeah. I’d like to join the ranks – Working relatively solo can get a bit, uh, tasking,” he began. There was no space for him on the team, or for a split second he wondered if he’d come all the way to Jump for nothing. But then the mention of guest rooms caught his attention.

“If there are plenty of bad guys, and a guest room for me, if it’s alright with you, I’d stay here,” he began, hoping JaK would give him the go-ahead.

(ooc/ Sorry about the lack of quality here! Also experimenting with colors for Static's speech so yeah.)
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:27 pm

OT: I suggest regular blue or dark blue...Or yellow. All those pretty much match statics color tone.

"Solo? I thought you had some brainy guy who worked with you?"

JaK remembered seeing footage of Static on the news with some nerd with roller skates and a high-tech backpack. Eh, it would come to him...

"Well yeah dude, stay as long as you'd like. Were alive partly today thanks to you, and I can't say any con to having Static on the team even if he's not officially on it."
Back to top Go down

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Static nodded guiltily. “Yeah. The operative word was relatively. My friend Rich-Er, Gear used to kick bad guy butt with me. But he kinda went to college, and I wanted to be a superhero, so, yeah. But ‘brainy guy’ would some Gear up real well,” Virgil finished, trying really hard not to drop any names. He wasn’t sure how the whole name/secret identity thing worked here – No one else seemed to be in their masks and all that jazz, and Virgil was beginning to feel a bit over dressed. He wondered how to broach the subject.

Static then grinned. “Alright, JaK! Thanks a lot. Anywhere in specific I should dump my stuff? Then maybe I’ll try and figure Jump City out.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knock Knock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock.   Knock Knock. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next