Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Vote_lcapI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Voting_barI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Vote_lcapI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Voting_barI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:44 am

Izzy was muttering and cussing under her breath as she approached the giant T in the bay. If these guys had as big of egos as their tower made it seem...there would be serious issues. Really, Izzy was out of places to go. She couldn't keep up with her rent anymore and she desperately wanted to be assigned the area as a sector, rather than jumping around the galaxy like the other unassigned Star Sapphires. A free bed and roof was never a bad thing, especially if it just meant doing your job with backup.

Izzy landed in front of the door and took her ring off, reverting her to her usual outfit. Torn jeans, a tee shirt, and a hoodie. Hastily putting the ring in her pocket she looked all over the door. No doorbell? Seriously? What happens when the Girl Scouts come by?! Where do they get their cookies?! Shakily, she knocked on he door. Hopefully whoever answered wouldn't be a guy who's susceptible to Aphrodites magic...oh please, every non-demigod is susceptible to that magic. "Hello...? Knock knock!" She called shakily, not entirely sure what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 pm

The door was opened by a young man with red hair, he had a well toned body and he looked down at the girl What is it?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Izzy stared up at the guy blankly. So far so good."I wanna join."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Metamorphi looked at the girl, she was pretty hot, but Meta had something most boys his age didn't, self control What can you do?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Izzy shrugged, she didn't really wanna show her ring until she was in. She knew that a lot of people, the other corps included, weren't very fond of the Star Sapphires. "Oh, lost of stuff. Pretty good shape, demigod, and I can make any human do what I want just by looking them in the eye!" She said, pushing up her sunglasses. "They're not just for show."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Metamorphi shrugged I don't know what a demigod is, but you have my attention, come in he moved out of her way but otherwise did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 am

Izzy shrugged and walked in, taking off the sunglasses and putting them in her hoodie pocket. "Clearly someone knows nothing of Greek mythology. A demigod is some one who has a mortal parent and a godly parent. Basically my mom is a Goddess. Albeit Aphrodite...but still."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Metamorphi shrugged I don't really care about Greek mythology, it doesn't help me in any way, so I choose to ignore it
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:57 am

Izzy sighed and looked around the high tech room she'd stepped into. It was pretty impressive for humans! She was used to far more advanced from the Star Sapphires and even the gods on Olympus. "Alright, I'll just let mom wreck your love life next time I see her then?" She said jokingly...kinda. "She thinks its hysterical."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Toji comes walking in, grinning."What love life? Hahahahahahahaha!!" Walking over to Izzy, he offers out his hand for a handshake."Yo, Toji Okami a.k.a Lightning Wolf, a.k.a Wolfie, a.ka. Stay out of the fridge, demon slaying expert of the team. Nice to meet you." The half demon tilted his head, examining the potential new teammate, and thus to him, family member.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Metamorphi shrugged You do that he stared at Toji also known as Midget dipshit
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Izzy smiled happily and shook Toji's hand. In all actuality, Toji was only...say...3 inches shorter than she was? Didn't seem all that short to her."Isabella Kline. AKA...Izzy...I'm an Aphrodite kid though!" She giggled, giving a goofy little salute. This kid was alright.

At the short comment, Izzy turned around and crossed her arms, staring up at Meta with a really goofy and totally not-serious look on her face.. "Got an issue with short people? I'm not afraid to whoop up on you!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Toji grinns impudently at Meta."Whatever you say, Mr. McMoody. Listen to emo music, lately?" Looking at Izzy, he frowns, confused."Aphrodite?....Ahhh, the Greek Goddess of Love. Cool! I'm aligned with the Great Forger, myself.Anyways, you wanta join, you gotta spar with a senior member. But hey, it'll be nice when you join the family!We ain't looking for you to win, we just want to know you can handle yourself."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Izzy shrugged at the idea of sparring a senior member. She was used to intergalactic threats! How bad could it HONESTLY be? With a giggle she reached into her pocket and pulled out her violet power ring, which wouldn't really be identifiable unless you were familiar with Star Sapphires in general. In which case you wouldn't miss it.

"I'm sure I can handle myself." She giggled, twirling her ring around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:48 am

(OOC: Thanks for waiting for me)

Meta raised his hands in mock fear at Izzy's attempt to intimidate him Oh no! Please spare me! he said in a sarcastic voice. He ignored Toji's comment about emo music and sat on a bench So what exactly counts as a 'senior member'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next