Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Vote_lcapKnock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Voting_barKnock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Vote_lcapKnock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Voting_barKnock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Empty
PostSubject: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 pm

JaK Sage could be seen flying towards Titans East tower in the arms of a green, slimy, smelly alien, but otherwise known as Ben Tennyson. A Titan and his partner/savior at the moment. He was giving Sage a ride back to the tower after the ordeal with the HIVE just hours earlier. He didn't know too much, but he knew they had defeated the team, were apparently back together after years of being broken up, and were now gloating on the news that they had done so. They had taken the city or at least part of down town and that's all JaK needed to know. Ben wanted to help out, but JaK explained to him that this was a personal matter and once he found his team they would handle it. Lance was there and if Zack or anyone else got involved they might try to hurt him to stop him...This could not happen, although he did promise the bug boy that he would call for back up if they needed any. Ben agreed to the terms, even though he would much rather aid the East team on this one, he did respect their boundaries.

"Oh my gosh dude, this alien reeks!!"

"Hence the name, Stinkfly. Just cover your nose."

"Pfft, I would need to rip it off! Like seriously don't you have any flying guys that don't smell like, ass, rotten eggs, stink bomb, and sewage rolled up into one?"

"No, at least none that can carry a passenger without seriously hurting them. Look stop complaining, were already here."

As they arrived at Titans Tower East in Central Park, Stinkfly flew towards the ground and dropped JaK lightly onto his feet before gaining some more altitude and asking JaK one more time if he wanted him to stay.

"Are you sure you don't want me to back you up on thi---"

"Yeah, I'm good Ben, thanks for the help, but this is something we gotta do alone."

"Ok, good luck and if you get into too much trouble, you know who to call."

That being said, Ben 10 took off into the sky back towards Titans Tower with the scrap metal he was holding under his other arm for Sanakan to Julie. Meanwhile, JaK looked toward the tower and as he reached the place noticed it was still in one piece. Hopefully, that was a good sign and meant the team had all retreated and made it back to the tower safely. I mean he saw that the HIVE were still in the city, so that means they can't be here at least. As he went to open the door and enter his home...Suddenly he heard a loud rumbling inside and then a hard thud.

"Well that can't be good..."

Last edited by JaK on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 pm

As Jak made his way to the door ready to enter the Tower he would hear a noise, he would look up and see that there was now a newly made hole in the top of the tower and there was a plummeting Superboy coming from it. As he hit the ground he left a large hole where he was lying, even for him a fall like that was uncomfortable, but he'll survive. As he lies in the crater he had just made he had his arms folded across his chest. Finally getting back upto his feet he would open his arms up to reveal what he had been keeping close to his chest, it was none other than Grace's puppy Mercy. He would put the dog down on the floor now that they were sort of safe so that she could get away to a safe distance and as he prepared to jump back up he just noticed Jak at the last second. "You've got perfect timing." Conner would look from Jak back up to the hole as he prepared to fight again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 pm

As Superboy came rocketing out of the tower over JaK and then hit the ground with a sickening impact, Sage looked upon him as instantly got back up and put Mercy down. Then took a glance at Sage before speaking to him and getting into fighting position.

"So I've heard..."

Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Hivecy11

That being said, JaK looked up to the Tower and saw that there were now a fresh army of robotic HIVE looking Cyborg robots. No different from the ones entered in the historic files of the original Titans database. The HIVE was really going old school here. Nonetheless, a dozen or so more Hiveborg robots was nothing to joke about, but of course JaK made one anyway, it took away some of the tension.

"Making new friends Supes?"

As JaK said this he clenched his fist as the Cyborg bots looking though the hole transformed thier arms into sonic cannons and pointed them at the boys before firing. JaK immediately diving to avoid the sound waves and as he did so grabbed his communicator from his waist. Since the team obviosuly wasn't here, JaK needed to find out where they were. As he spoke into the device he continued to run about avoiding canon fire, but at the same time moving a bit sluggish thanks to his injuries not fully healing yet.

"So uhhh erm, guys...I dunno where you are or if you're even alive or captured. But if you're not, I suggest coming back to the Tower because the HIVE boys kind of sent us an early Christmas present and I'm pretty sure Lance gave them all the access codes to our home."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:25 pm

As Superboy looked around he saw some of the robots had came down and surrounded him and Jak before turning their arms into sonic canons. Superboy knew what was coming and knew it was going to hurt. He saw Jak jump out of the way but he decided to take the hit to the chest, which sent him back a bit but he dug his feet into the floor and stood his ground. He then charged at one of the robots punching it square in its metallic jaw but he was quickly outnumbered by the robots and found himself on the bottom of a massive dog pile. With a primal scream he threw all the robots off him. He saw one was going to hit him with a sonic canon again but this time he grabbed it arm and pointed it at one of the other robots before punching a hole through its chest. He then looked around and saw that they were still surrounded, unless the rest of the team showed up soon this was going to be a long fight.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Giving this a quick bump for more activity Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 pm

As JaK tried to get his message out over the intercom, suddenly the communicator was blasted out of his hand as one of the HIVEborgs took aim at him. JaK's eyes comically widening a bit at this, then quickly ducked the next shot and then began running in random formation to avoid being hit by the multiple sonic cannon discharges aimed for him. He was still not 100%, but he was somehow pushing through and remaining allusive to the cybots. Upon ducking and weaving between beams, he approached one of the cyborg'sk drones, ducked its punch, and placed his hand upon its arm absorbing the bot's exterior before jumping up and delivering an uppercut to the robot that knocked up its head like a sock'em rock'em robot. This act caused it to have a malfunction and its sonic beam began to spay everywhere. JaK deciding to take advantage of this opportunity grabbed hold of its arm and pointed it at a few of the other drones, either blasting holes through them or knocking them down on contact. However, a few of the other surrounding Sage shot ing cybernetic drone like Swiss cheese.

Then as JaK plummeted back toward Earth after jumping high, he landed on the shoulders of one of the incoming robots and side kicked the one next to it in the head. The sole of his boot causing sparks to fly from its dome as he struck it.

"Hopefully, the team gets here soon because I don't know about you, but I HATE fighting killer robots! KYAA!!"

No sooner had JaK finished his sentence did he lunge off the shoulder of the cyborg he was on just as another of them punched off its head, trying to hit JaK obviously. Upon landing on the ground he quickly rolled back up to his feet and pushed away an incoming punch coming from yet another bot. Then using its own momentum twirled it around into a few more that were about to shoot at him again.

"HYAAA!!"

Another battle cry escaped his lips as he quickly turned after tossing that one, to back fist another incoming HIVE bot in its face. Afterwards he leaned back to avoid yet another blow from one of the drones, before answering its attempt at a punch with an up-kick, knocking it away. Soon this would get tiring and JaK would be susceptible to being hit as more and more of the HIVE robots charged forward. Everyone that was not completely destroyed came back again, even if they were missing holes and limbs. They were surrounded and unless the team arrived soon, the death-bots were going to do their jobs...
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Right as the robots were about to tackle JaK and Superboy, a ball of white light falls down between the two titans and expands once making contact with the floor, enveloping the two and knocking all the robots back short from trampling JaK and Conner. Dropping from the hole in the roof, Will stands with them now.

Glad to see you're ok JaK, and you to Superboy. How did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 pm

As Superboy prepares to be attacked by the robots he sees a ball of white light knock some back and give him some time to think. He looked around and sees Will coming down. He hears Will ask how this happened and seeing as Jak only just got here Superboy was the only one who knew exactly what was going on, well sort of. "Well all I remember is I was just sitting watching TV when all of a sudden these robots burst into the room, I took as many as I could for as long as I could but in the end the numbers got to me and I got knocked out the window and came crashing down and, well here we are." Superboy would then turn back to the robots and launch himself at them, wanting to rip some robot heads off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 pm

JaK looked up as Psychosis arrived on scene, good, at least one of them was alive for sure.

"Aww, well you know me, takes more than a few schoolyard rejects in costumes and explosives to put me down."

JaK would then speak his next few words loud enough so Superboy could hear and get an idea of the situation.

"Well I guess the new HIVE nearly killing us back in town wasn't enough, they decided to send us some lovely parting gifts to our home as well. Great hospitality if you ask me."

JaK was being overly sarcastic, but he was annoyed, the fact that his team had failed to deal with the HIVE after he had been taken out bothered him, and then there was the fact the Lance was on their side even if it would be temporary. JaK just wouldn't stand for this, but first things first, survive killer HIVEborg attack and find team.

"So I assume since you seem ok that everyone else made it out ok and the HIVE is still at large with Lance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Grace flew up to the three Titans. She had been right. The H.I.V.E. wasn't going to leave them alone. They had attacked the tower.

The good news was that Sage and Superboy were here, and they were safe. At least for the moment. More robots were on their way.

"Good to see you two alive. Long story short, we need to leave the tower for now. We've put together a plan to defeat the H.I.V.E. and get Lance back, but we need your guys' help."

Last edited by darthlegolas on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

oT: were outside and In battle.. Btw lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 am

OOC: picky picky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 pm

"Great, glad you guys have a plan and are alive still by the way, but it might have to wait until after we get these tin cans away from our house. Mind helping us clean this up first?"

JaK was obviosuly referring to how they had a recurring joke about Grace being the maid of the tower. Obviosuly feeling comfortable enough to joke now with the toughest members of the team were here the rest of this battle was sure to be a cake walk or at least assured victory, but of course the actual HIVE students was a different story entirely. Meanwhile, as the four teens discussed briefly what was going on the cybrog drones all armed their sonic canons and pointed them at the magic dome protecting them in a circle and unleashed their waves at the shielding. With all of them firing upon it one had to wonder how long Psychosis could keep it up!?
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Feeling the shield weakening from the constant beams hitting, Will places his hand on to Superboy's shoulder before he ran off, giving Superboy a boost in his strength by placing a power up spell on him. Looking at JaK and Grace now, Will grabs hold of JaK to begin healing the rest of his body. To keep the robots from killing them, Will drops a light orb and emits a flash to disrupt their sensors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 am

Grace crossed her arms at JaK's joke. "Very funny." Why did Sage have to infuriate her at all the wrong times? She couldn't even try to kill him now because they needed to beat all these robots. Grace would have to punish Sage later.

Forming an ice spear, Grace sent the weapon flying at one of the robots. The ice shattered upon contact, leaving the machine unhurt. These things were tough. How was Grace going to even hurt them?

The robot shot a sonic blast at her, shattering her armor and sending her flying through the air. Landing on the ground amidst her shattered armor, Grace groaned. Apparently, they had no trouble breaking through ice with those sound weapons.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)   Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock-Knock. Who's there? BOOM!! (Open TE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next