Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Ben got both points of view, but didn't want to deny anyone who could be of use.

"You're both right, but everyone deserves a chance. So lets let her prove herself, but first...Lets get to know her."

Ben then turned and walked towards the main ops room with Meta and Jay. He didn't say anything at first, he just wanted to see how she reacted to meeting THE Ben Tennyson....Oh, and Songbird.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Bow heard them coming and looked to see the three of them enter the room. Her eyes couldn't help but light up a bit as she saw Ben, Songbird, AND Meta walk in together. She smiled as she stood up to greet them because she thought it rude to be sitting down to meet people. She walked straight up to Ben and held out her hand to shake it. She looked directly in his eyes with excitement and a sense of professionalism. Most anyone could tell she was having to keep herself calm. It's a pleasure to meet you. All of you! *giggle* She smiled sincerely. She really was quite anxious about meeting them and becoming a part of the team.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:46 pm

OOC:Skip me
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 pm

(I guess my turn then?)

Jay smiled back at Rain Bow and eagerly shook her hand, even if it wasn't really meant toward her. "Well congrates! You get to take the Officially Unofficial Teen Titans admittance Test! I hope you studied." With that jay went over to the couch and sat on the arm of it waiting eagerly for everyone to get done with the greeting and the who's who so they could run the tests and trials. Those were always fun to watch and Jay was eager to see what this new girl could do."Oh, and by the way, your nickname shall be Newbie, and you are my Newbie. I called the newbie first!!!" Jay said a little to excitedly. It was becoming more and more obvious that she had eaten sugar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Ben sighed as he approached bow and shook her hand gently.

"But...You call every newbie."

Ben then made a sign as if to say don't mind them with his other hand.

"Good to meet you too, I'm Ben, but I'm sure you probably already knew that. Anyway, I was gonna ask what your powers were exactly, but then again, I think I'd rather be surprised. So if you're ready we can get to the trial and maybe on the way you can tell us a little more about yourself and why you wanna be a Titan?"

Ben didn't feel like using the simulation chamber today, he was gonna go with an oldie but goodie. The obstacle course Terra had been tested on, ya that should be fun to watch.

"Yo Meta, feel like demonstrating the course for her when we get out there?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Bow giggled at practically everything Jay said. She thought about her new nickname and figured it was sort of cute. She giggled again at Ben shaking the other two off. She shook her head in agreeance as he introduced herself, and gave a look as if "is there anybody that doesn't know you?". That sounds wonderful! *giggle* I can't wait for the challenge! *giggle* She wondered what her test would be like. She hoped she would be good enough for the team. She was looking forward to getting to know them, with dual purpose.

As Ben would lead the way, Bow would follow behind and giggle. She smiled as she thought about everything. I'm really hoping to become a Titan for many reasons! *giggle* For one I'd like to be part of a team, just to have people I can call friends. Not to mention a place to call home! I also really need some training, but I have no idea where to go besides here... *giggle* Why did you guys join the team? If you don't mind my asking of course. She smiled sweetly as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Metamorphi was getting annoyed Don`t take this the wrong way but we are NOT going to get along! he turned to Ben Why should I? I dedicate 3 hours in the morning to training, I`ve already used them up, so I don`t train more without good reason and this is the opposite of a good reason.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Jay wondered why Meta was so angry all the sudden, "I'll try it!" Jay offered. She hoped to avoid any fights and was eager to burn a little energy anyway. "So, which way is this course again? I never use that one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Ben looked to Metamorphi with a unimpressed expression.

"Well that was rude."

Then as Jay spoke up and volunteered, Ben grinned and nodded to her.

"Thanks for stepping up Songbid, Meta's obviously too worried about his figure to demonstrate his skills to the newbie."

Ben said as they walked to the front of the tower and around the side.

"Here we are, ok the control panel should be...AHA! Here it is."

Ben touched a button on a rock and out propped a circuit board, which Ben then pressed a few more buttons on and out popped the obstacle course that Terra, Cyborg, and Robin had all practiced on.

"Ok Big Bird, ya ready, the goal is to get through it and set a time for her to try and match."

The obstacle course started off with multiple fist shape like spires that popped out of the ground like jack n the boxes. Then there was a round of laser fire you had to avoid or neutralize on the second part. Followed by three giant doors that opened like garages for you to run through and then clamped shut, kind of like those penjalim traps they used to behead people. Finally, over 24 explosive disks were shot at you before reaching the finish line. Cyborg did it in 2:17, Terra made it in 1:56, and Robin made a minute flat.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Jay frowned when Ben called her Big Bird and she said so by letting her wings change to fire bird feathers and set Ben's jacket on fire from behind. "Ok Star Boy, Let's see if I can beat the record for this thing." Jay then took off through the course.

jay veered through the fists that popped up through the ground. Gliding through them easily with her eagle colored wings. She then landed and ran through the lasers, ducking and dodging through the beams. She then slid under the last laser and rolled under the first door and quickly got up a ran through the last two doors quickly. She was making good time, and she was took to the air for the last stretch of the course, her feathers shifted to silver and she launched metal like projectiles at the incoming explosives. They each where destroyed before they came near enough to hurt her. She soared past the finish line in a minute and 34 seconds.

"So, how did I do?"
Jay asked as she went over to the side lines where every one else was waiting.

Finally, over 24 explosive disks were shot at you before reaching the finish line. Cyborg did it in 2:17, Terra made it in 1:56, and Robin made a minute flat.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:26 am

Bow was disconcerted about Meta's response to her. She didn't know of anyone who just dismissed her like he did just now. Isn't this supposed to be team? she thought to herself.

She giggled once again at Jay and smiled. She knew who her first friend was going to be.

Bow quickly shifted gears from playful and bubbly to serious and observant. She watched every move Jay made and tried to calculate how to bend what she did to fit into her own powers. Bow clapped earnestly for Jay when she was done and thought about the odds of her matching it, much less try to beat that time! Wow Jay... I'm kind of scared to go after you, you were amazing! *giggle* But, I guess I'll just have to try my best! She then went to the starting position and ran the course through her mind once more before setting off.

Bow used her agility to skirt around the fists at the beginning. She did a few back hand springs and cartwheels to dodge the uproaring obstacles and quicken her speed. She zoomed through the lasers with hardly a glance as she blasted the sources with fire balls. She channeled a surge of love to fly through the metal barriers, using a stream of fire to melt the material. Bow used an interesting tactic on the last stretch. She was used to dealing with explosives thanks to a prior experience. She smirked as she blasted most that were farther away. She then dodged the first few, still mid air, and waited until one was behind her. She didn't need to look back, and yet blasted it creating a shockwave that carried her across the finish line with rapid speed. She did a nice front flip and landed quite gently to the ground with a comfortable 1:33.

She smiled as she walked back to the group. Did I do okay? she asked with honest intrigue and worry.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 am

Metamorphi watched Bow uninterestedly Hmmm, Ben, we need to see her prowess in combat, I suggest something similar to my test to get into the titans, something like fighting a robot dinosaur he looked back at her just as she finished and looked at the time I wonder if anyone is EVER going to beat Robin`s time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Ben was busy putting out his jacket during Jay's trial, but he clapped during Bow's. However, the moment was of course spoiled by Metamorphi.

"Well dude, we don't really have any spares of those lying around, but you do have a point. And I could probably do it in under 30."

Ben walked towards Rainbow after cutting his eyes to Metamorphi. Ben found it really cool that his omnitrix told time now, it was, pretty useful.

"You definitely passed the test of proving you can take care of yourself, but now we do need to gauge your combat ability."

Ben then stood next to Songbird and Meta.

"Sooo take your pick, gotta go a round with one of us. However, to be fair, it'll be another time trial. Gotta last at least a whole 5 minutes, up to it?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Jay bounced up and down excitedly, "OH! OH! OH!!!! PICK ME! Pick ME!!!" she waved on arm eagerly in the air high above her head and jumped in place. She wanted to have fun showing the newbie her powers, and since she had been dodging practice for the last week she figured she should get in the time before Ben or any one else found out.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Bow looked at Meta in disbelief. She didn't understand him, but was finding herself wanting to prove herself that much more. To get a look of disbelief on his face. She nodded her head excitedly in concern to Ben's new challenge. She was about to choose Meta, thinking that may be an easy way to wipe that smug look off his face, but when Jay started to jump up and down, her face lightened up and she smiled sweetly. *giggle* How can I say no to that? She was still pretty excited about choosing Jay. It would also be helpful that she had already seen some of the power Jay had to offer, though she was sure Songbird had a few more tricks up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next