Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 pm

This was Bow's first time away on her own since she joined Maze! She was so excited to be out in the open and by herself. She hadn't realized how much she missed being by herself sometimes. Not that she didn't love her new family. She did. With all her heart. She just liked the fresh air. She went and got herself an icecream cone, trying not to stand out. She walked around town a bit eating before heading to the Tower.

As she walked up to the door she was her normal hyperactive self. She was actually quite excited for the chance to meet the team and even more so to fulfill the mission assigned to her. She giggled as she came up to the huge door. She took in a big breath and let it out, calming her heart beat. She then stood up straight, and with a huge smile, knocked on the door five times to try and make sure someone heard her. She was dressed in a cute pink dress and white boots and her hair was down and straightened. As any of them opened the door they would just see a teenage girl with pink hair and purple eyes with a smile a tad to large for her face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Metamorphi opened the door just as Bow was about to knock the 5th time and was hit in the face as a result ...what do you want? Metamorphi, rather than his usual outfit, was just out of the bath with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Bow pulled back her hand in shock. OMG!! I'm so sorry!! She stood there startled and looked around as if she could somehow find ice or something to help with his injury. She then looked back at him and blushed in embarrassment from her hitting him. She then realized he only had a towel on and blushed even more and quickly looked at the ground. As he asked her the question she timidly looked up. Well... At this very moment I was hoping to talk to someone fully clothed.. *giggle* She straightened up and looked him in the eyes and spoke with a smile. I'm actually kind of new here and have heard a lot about this team and thought it would be amazing to try and join! *giggle* She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Well, I don`t know if I`m aloud to let someone join yet, I`m pretty new myself he sighed Come in he waked inside and beckoned for her to follow, he then walked into his room and got changed, he then waked out and said to her Wait here please, I need to check if I`m allowed to test you, if I can`t I`ll let a superior test you.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Jay came up behind Meta laughing to herself. "Nice, so meta, what did you do to be hit in the head by a little girl with pink hair?" Jay asked teasingly. She couldn't help but be in a good mood, she had coffee that morning and plenty of sugar snacks all of today. "and what's this about a test? Cuz I didn't study."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:21 pm

As Bow walked in she looked around the room in amazement. She looked over every little detail. When Meta left she scanned the room and then sat on the couch and let out a sigh of both relief that she made it in and of relaxation.

(OOC: I am to assume that Jay came up to Meta in the hall??)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:55 am

(OOC: Have you applied for her to join on Teen titans roster? `cause have if not, Meta will to reject Bow)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:55 am

(yeah, jay came up to Meta in the hall. So what's going on now?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Ben walked into the hallway and as he passed the room saw Bow with his pajamas on, he was rightly sleeping in today. Then he noticed Jay and Metamorphi in the Hallway.

"YAWWWWWWNNNNN, hey guys, who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Umm, this is... don`t know her name, she wants to apply for the titans he stared at Jay with an expression that said 'I am not amused' he didn`t yawn for a single second Ben, you`ve slept in and your still tired? Ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Jay smiled in response to Meta's look. She turned back to Ben,"Hey Ben, rise and shine finally?" She joked, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Bow sat up and rocked her feet back and forth because they didn't touch the ground. She saw Ben walk by but didn't say anything and kept looking around. She yawned after he did even though she didn't actually see him. She was eavesdropping a bit and giggled as Meta and Jay seemed to poke fun at Ben for sleeping in. She wondered whether or not she should get up and join them but decided that may not be the appropriate thing to do. She simply smiled softly as she waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:10 am

Ben rubs away his bed hair and finally begins to fully liven up as curiosity peeked his interests.

"You should see me after a sumo-slammers all night marathon. I went to sleep sunday and woke up tuesday...Night."

Ben was joking too, but then switched to serious as he peered at the girl on the couch.

"Well you know the deal, we test her, see if we even need her and then we take a vote. So what do you guys think so far? If you're both good with her joining, then I'm already up for for it."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 am

Metamorphi looked at Bow Hmm, I think it`s a bit early to judge her, how should we test her?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Jay glanced back down the hall,"Hmmm, well, every one knows I love a new newbie, but I really don't know if there's room for another one. I mean we already have so many titans that some have to live outside the tower just because of a lack of rooms for every one." Jay looked as though she suddenly realized something"I'm not sharing my room either! I don't need some one else telling me I do and redo the paintings to much." She added.

She agreed with Meta though, it was really to early to decide whether or not she was even cut out to be a titan. "Yeah, so what will be her test? We really don't even know what here powers, if she has any, are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next