Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barKnock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 am

Claire had walked out of the tower and around the side since that was where everyone was going. She was dressed in a dark blue skirt, a blue jacket with white buttons, and white shoes with a blue ribbon tied into her hair as her hair was in a ponytail. "Hey guys....Hey......Girl...Who's this?" Claire was holding her skirt in the front like the shy school girl look that they do sometimes. She walks over to Bow, smiling trying to be friendly. "Hi....I'm Claire..." Claire extended her arm, waiting for Bow to shake her hand.

Mind: "Hmm she seems colorful....."

Mind: "And...hyper..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Jay Bounced and spun a circle at the same time. "Yeah! I was picked I was picked! Whoo hoooo!" she eagerly stepped up to Bow and gave her a hug then ran back to bouncing around happily, "So Ben Where are we doing the test? Indoors? Outdoors? Half and Half?" She asked as she waited as Claire introduced herself. "OH! HI CLAIRE!!! Guess what! I was picked to beat on the newbie! For a test of course."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Ben stroked his chin again as he pondered something.

"Sayyy, ya know what guys? I think Claire hasn't had her official test either!"

Ben then snapped his fingers.

"How about we make this a teammatch, newbs vs vets.Time trial, gotta last 5 min."

Ben suggested and looked to Metamorphi to see if he'd at least be up to this.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 pm

(OOC: Please note, its not a smug look, it`s his face)

Metamorphi noticed someone else that he didn`t know come and ignored her. He hears what Ben said and walked away See you later
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:07 pm

"Party pooper, party pooper," Jay says as she flew into the air and hovered right in front of Meta,"Some one's being a grump today, so what's wrong?" She asked, watching Meta closely,"Or do you just need a hug?" Jay asked teasingly ans she spread her arms wide, threatening a hug.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Bow giggled as Jay got excited she then turned to Claire and shook her hand and smiled sweetly. Nice to meet you Claire! My name's Rain Bow! *giggle* Bow then turned to Ben and jumped up and down a bit with a huge grin across her face. That sounds fantastic! *giggle* She glanced over at Meta not really caring that he was leaving, but giggled as Jay got in his way.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Claire had smiled at Bow, seeming to feel happy that she was hyper. Claire looks toward Ben when he talked about Claire not having her test. "Uh...yeah, I haven't had my test, but I can do it now!" She waited for them to sort the teams out for newbs to vets. "Bow, I think we're the only 2 newbs.....but I'm ready..you?" Claire was paying attention to Ben and the others to see if they were going to attack already.

"So me and Bow vs you guys?"

"Yeah...that seems fair..-.-"

"All of you...against us 2?"

Claire had sighed but after a moment or two, nodded.

"Alright, I'll take you guys on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:05 pm

"Let him go, I'll do it. Well keep it outside if you guys don't mind. I did just wake up and kinda wanna get this out of the way so I can have breakfast before Toji eats all the leftovers."

Bent hen rubbed his gurgling stomach and immediately after fashioned his omnitrix device to show a holographic screen.

"You'll be facing me and Songbird; I've set the omnitrix to time me out at the end of 5 minutes as soon as I transform. Goodluck to both of you, annnnd GO!"

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Willdm10

Ben then slammed down on the dial hoping to get Rath, but actually ended up choosing...Wildmutt.

Last edited by Innovator on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Metamorphi shoved his way past Jay and walked downstairs. (topic left)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Jay stuck her tongue out at Meta as he shoved past her,"Grouchy pants." She then flew over and faced the newbies. "K guys, so I'll try not to kick your but to much." She spread her wings wide and let her feathers change to bright red and orange feathers. Tiny flames started to flicker and started to spread across her wings. "So I'll take Bow, you take Claire?" Jay asked Ben as he transformed, but with out waiting for an answer she took off after Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Bow smiled at Claire nodding in agreeance. Yup yup yup! Us two noobies against these two! *giggle* Bow just glanced at Meta as he left, not really minding considering it did make the teams even. She turned and saw that Ben had transformed. She giggled and was about to comment when Jay started to talk. Bow smirked as her wings transformed into a sort of fire type and came at her. She jumped up into the air and hovered there. Sounds good to me! Let's fight fire with fire! *giggle* Unless Ben protested about the matchups, she would charge up a fire ball about the size of a beach ball ready to fire, but would wait until Jay made a move.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Jay quickly changed her feathers in a moment and sent small silver projectiles at Bow, then changed back to fire and shot off a few fireballs of her own at the newbie. "Sorry to say this won't be a very easy challenge, but you may still get in." Jay joked.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Claire had turned invisible as Ben turned into Wildmutt. Little did she know, Wildmutt could smell or see heat signatures. She points her hand toward Wildmutt's head attempting to put a force field over it. If this works, she makes the force field smaller until the oxygen around Wildmutt finally dies down. Also if it works, Wildmutt wouldn't be able to breath. While hidden from the naked eye, her footprints appear down in the dirt they are fighting on.

"BRING IT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 pm

She could turn invisible, but the funny thing is, Wildmutt didn't even notice. he couldn't see, because he had no eyes. However, he could see her thermal signature and as he jumped at her he was blocked by what appeared to be some kind of field. She could make force fields, great, Ben hadn't planned on that. As the force field began to cut off Ben's oxygen, he hit the omnitrix symbol on his person and instantly changed forms in a flash of light into Feedback!

"No oxygen, no problem."

Feedback couldn't see Claire, but he could absorb all types of energy. Including her force field, which then was sucked into his finger tips and gave him power.

"Now, where did she go?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Bow let her fireball go as Jay released the silver bullets. She let gravity take its course and "fell" about 10 feet to dodge the projectiles. One was low enough that it scraped her left shoulder. She smiled as Jay talked. It wouldn't be fun if it weren't difficult! She then sent her own barrage of small fire balls. There were enough to make Jay's explode in the middle with spares to keep going towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)   Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock knock! *giggle* (Titans)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next