Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Metamorphi, due to his steel form, would not be hurt no matter what Flint did to stop the damage and would climb to his feet I`ve got nothing, my attack would of killed a human but did nothing to him (I`ve been attacked by the laziness monster, he`ll only let me out if I write short posts)
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Difficulty was totally there,Katera mumbled trought the leaves mainly camoufling her but it should be lasting forever,her wings highly lifted and took off forwards in a rapid white blur even with such the sudden spins she was making right around Vilgax with the dusty ground was heavily forming a typhoon completely able to lift him and flung him down in the process.Katera flew away to every heroes eyes burning in intense flame you'll all stay away im ending that squiddy menace! if any of them werent up to listen the hawk girl wouldnt care that much,her whole flying self turned to the so called Fourarms who was slowly getting up from the windy crash and glared at him as if a thundershock strucked him listen empty muscle brain,either you leave or you become the firework victim! Katera said harshly and completely puzzling him for some seconds altoguht she slightly turned to Spider-girl and pointed Metamorphi as if it was to keep him away in case he wasnt up to listen to the young bird girl sudden order.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Kyte frowned. It seemed nothing was working. Vilgax was simply too strong with the Ultimatrix. They had almost tried everything, and that bomb was going to blow soon. A girl flew out of the sky, telling them all to stay back. While Kyte admired her bravery, he wasn't going to trust their fate to someone he didn't know about. Kyte quickly walked over to Spider-Girl.

Time for a change of plans. I'm going to break the Ultimatrix if she can't. Spider-Girl, I know you're not into the whole kill thing, but I need your skills. He reached into his coat and gave her his pouch of throwing knives and throwing stars. You can work these in ways I can't. We need that right now.

He turned to Flint. You. You're our tank. I don't know how much you can take, but from what I've seen, it looks to be more than enough. I need you to shield us in case whatever that girl's doing doesn't work.

He then turned to Rex. Rex, I need you to work with Fenrir up there to keep Vilgax on defense. You look like you've got some heavy firepower. Use it. Fen, that goes for you, too.

Fenrir nodded, and whipped up an additional whirlwind in the case of the girl. However, he didn't aim it at Vilgax, instead, he carried it out to Jump Bay, gathering water into a waterspout. A waterspout was an above-ground whirlpool; a tornado of water. He needed a bit of time to prepare it, but was betting he could cause serious trouble for Vilgax with it.

Next was Metamorphi. I don't know who you are, but you've got a handy ability. If whatever that girl's doing doesn't work, I need you up there with me.

He then looked around once more before looking back at Vilgax. If you don't like my plan, that's fine, but I'm sure that will be the best plan of attack. Who's with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Flint's projectile instantly turned to dust before it hit the steel man, and heard Kyte, then nodded. "Sure. Seems as though I'm to only immortal to show up anyway." He said. Shooting a volley of throwing stars at Vilgax and then swinging his sword hand at him.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm

(OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO listen to Katera Sad )
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 pm

OOC: I did say to do it if whatever Katera was going to do didn't work... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

OOC: I'll edit it, but Flint'll be unharmed anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm

(ooc:i know now,lol nvm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:47 pm

OT: it's fine Rage just continue anyway. I'll fix any complications in my posts.

Spider-Girl looked at the weaponry she was just handed and then looked back at Vilgax and Kyte as he walked off without giving him a word.

(Mind)
"Kill...I vowed that's somewhere I'd never go, but if it means saving the world? And at the moment it seems like there's really no other option. I hope this other girl really has something up her sleeve right now."

While Spidey halted in the hopes of another way to handle this situation presented itself. It would appear the others had begun attacking again. Vilgax rose angrily and spoke to Katera while Fourarms blocked the throwing stars with his (no pun intended) forearm, allowing them to lodge into the extremely tough hide of two of his appendages, just barely cutting into the surface and with the other two arms he clapped his hands around the blade shattering it from the sheer impact of the vibrations that his herculean like strength could project from crashing down on it.

"Girl, you again, I thought you had shown your true feathers as a coward and flown to safety. However, it appears like most of the shaved primeapes on this planet you lack the ability to comprehend defeat and crave your own destruction."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 pm

(ooc: ok)

She shook her head holding a sudden grin of satisfaction even though he had took care of her spinning typhoon,she didnt cared as the others fighters were holding distance youre the one who underestimate my point of departure,guess its youre turn to crawl back to where you come from her head rised in a tricky manner or more like she wasnt giving any interest to his speeches but then the thing she had memorized came out of her voice Ultimatrix voice command sequence Code 0010-TEN her voice suddenly recalled hoping this alien gear would listen to her well order as she lightly backed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Vilgax looekd confused for a second, but then was reverted back to his normal form.

Ultimatrix voice command code lock sequence accessed; voice command sequence not recognized. User, must present correct authorization code or Ultimatrix will enter lock mode.

"Hehe, child, don't you think I Viglax; the conquerer, would not have memorized all the coding for this device upon retrieving it? Ehem, Ultimatrix override sequence: 00TEN0TEN-Zero."

Sequence complete; self destruct mode activated....

"What NOOO! I entered the unlock code....Tennyson, he switched the pass-codes around so that the self-destruct sequence was the override code, just in case anyone ever tried to take it from him. I must've only been able to remove it before due to the power being drained. Clever child, but no matter, I will retreat for now and come back when I have fixed the error."

"HEY! That wasn't the deal squidy, if you're retreating then we won!"

"Hahahaha, foolish female human, you really believe I'm going to let a childish trick stop me from enslaving your race. The countdown continues and your planet will be mine. Until I return, guards take them all."

Suddenly Vilgax's minions sprung forward while he attmpted to beam back up to his mothership to drain the Ultimatrix before the countdown completed for the self-destruct, which would be in about 1 minute.

"Guys, here's our chance! We gotta stop him now; if he gets back to his ship hell send the whole armada and he's not as powerful with the Ultimatrix locking him out. Ben's given us another shot, now lets take it!"

(Mind)
"Good thing I'm a techie, know exactly where the off switches are."

That being said, Spider-Girl lunged throwing stars at 4 of his robot minions, hitting them in their precise functional areas and causing them to explode, leaving the perfect pathway to vilgax for the group. The other thrown knives and such were blocked, by Vilgax's forcefield and his omegabeam like eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Flint's ash returned to his body, and he grabs the bomb. "Uh... no. Bombs are sort of bad for the ecosystem." He said with a fanged smile. He slowly flew up to the ship, like he had all the the time in the world, letting the robots shoot him. With his now drill like hand, he forced a hole into the ship, and dropped the bomb inside. "Now. Let's finish cthulhu of already." He threw an extremely very dense rock at Vilgax, which expanded into several needles at him. Any of the needles that may hit allies would disperse.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Kyte watched; apparently the woman had an audio deactivation code. Perfect. Now Vilgax was undefended. Kyte lunged at the same moment Spider-Girl did, the robots falling down in front of him. He was blocked out of view by the smoke from Vilgax's laser beams, which Kyte did well to avoid. The beams still followed him, though, so he grabbed a minion and tossed it into the beams behind him.

You're not off the hook that easy!

He raced forward with Noctis, trying to stop Vilgax, but a bunch of minions were gathering in front of him. They all were swept off their feet by a slash from Fenrir, who then launched a gigantic holy blast at Vilgax. This not only kept Vilgax on the defensive, but also concealed Kyte once more.

Finally, when the blast was dealt with, Kyte leaped forward as Fenrir kept playing crowd control behind him, slashing at the back of Vilgax's right leg. Vilgax turned around quickly, getting his leg out of the way to backhand Kyte with his left arm. Kyte ducked under it, rolling between his legs and then trying to sweep Vilgax's feet out from under him.

Vilgax jumped over the sweep, bringing down a haymaker to Kyte, which Kyte forcefully kicked upwards to roll backwards from. When his haymaker hit the ground, it split the earth. This registered to Kyte as do not take a hit from this guy.

Already on his feet, he tac-knifed to Vilgax's neck. Vilgax didn't have time to use his brawn, so he ducked pack. However, Kyte's reflexes still came into play, slicing one of his beard tentacles off. This caused stinging pain to Vilgax as he clutched towards his face, swinging wildly at Kyte. He did a back-handstand, creating some distance and avoiding Vilgax's swing as the severed tentacle flicked blood.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Well yeah the voice test of this coding kinda worked out to be thruth as those henchmens were under assaults with the laser gun around it made her sharply avoid and increase her keen eyes as she began shooting excessive intense flames on them and started at the boys who were deeply hanling off Vilgax it was time to kick some butt out of him.As soon as Kyte attacks harmed the bleeding tentacle,intense flame engulfed the hawk girl she zoomed off to the alien and air tackled him on the back of his head somehow now forgetting the self-destruct countdown the alien gear was saying,her fiery attack threw Vilgax down with fewer tumbles.not so tough now huh she teased and kept flight with heavy flame covering her whole self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Vilgax didn't even notice when the bomb was taken and placed inside his ship, because as he approached the teleporter and blocked Spider-Girl's incoming projectiles, he responded by shooting the eye of juddo at her. Spidey used her web-shield to deflect the beam, but was blasted backwards into someone's household again and into their swimming pool.

Meanwhile, his omega beam like eyes were blocked by Kyte and Vilgax took the brunt of a holy blast from Fen. The attack burned and seared him, but physically Vilgax was prime, however, this attack had hurt him in a way, which seemed unfathomable internally and made him slwoer and tireder.

"You'll pay for that insectoid."

Vilgax was tiring of these winged creatures and just as he spoke he was attacked by Kyte, the end result being a loss of a tentacle.

"Arrrgh!"

Vilgax stumbled backwards and clasped his face, with one hand and raised his force field again to block the incoming needle like shrapnel from when Ash returned. However, from behind he was bum rushed by Katera and hit with a flaming attack that knocked him over. Flat on his stomach...

Vilgax then got to all fours ready to continue battle, angrier than ever, but he didn't have time to play with these whelps. The Ultimatrix it was going to blow! So Vilgax just quickly shot lasers in all directions and clapped his palms together again, creating a shock wave, which knocked the heroes back.

"Quick, beam me up! Now you fools!!"

Suddenly the beam warp Vilgax up and upon getting on board they immediately began draining the Ultimatrix.

"No, he got away...Were doomed...aren't we?"

However, little did she know Flint had left a present secretly on board Vilgax's ship, which drones hadn't found yet, because the crew was busying bringing their commander on board and draining the Ultimatrix.

"Prepare the fleet, I want whatever is left of Earth to be vaporized and destroyed after the bomb goes----"

BOOOoOOOOOoOOOoooOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly debris lit up the sky as the bomb went off in the ship, which was only aided in the Ultimatrix exploding and not only wiping out the mother ship, but the additional armada that was nearby. People at home celebrated! The Titans hadn't really saved the day this time, but rather the other guys. Proving you don't need to be a Titan to be a Hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next