Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Vote_lcapAt The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Voting_barAt The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Vote_lcapAt The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Voting_barAt The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Empty
PostSubject: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

It was a bright lit starry sky, all the constellations, galaxies, and different worlds shinning down to planet Earth from above the heavens. For most people they would stare up into the stars and wonder what was out there. If there was anything out there and if they would ever have the chance to meet them. However, for one boy all these answers had already been confirmed. Yes, there were other things out there various and way beyond the comprehension of anyone on this planet, for even those those who weren't from it. Multiple galaxies with multiple species and planets that nearly rivaled the stars themselves in population. There were even parallele and vastly different universes that were mirrors or exact/slightly different matches to this one. And yes, he had already met, been to, and even became all these different things the lay wait out there among the skies. For this boy was none other than Ben Tennyson, wielder of the Omnitrix, savior of his own world on many occasions and now this city. Ben had been called many names in his short time; Hero, The Chosen One, Ben 10, Teen Titan, Plummer, even The Great One. Although, at the moment Ben felt anything but heroic. For he could now add Murder to that long list of names...It didn't matter how it happened or why it happened. It happened, and because it happened he felt he could never look at himself the same way ever again.

"*Sigh* I'm sorry Joshua, where ever you are...And if you can hear me...I hope you know that."

He would take another deep breath while laying back on the Tower, his legs dangling off the side of the building while his head rested on his palms that were folded comfortably under him. Looking up at the skies as if being able to see his friend and mentor's face. Little did the boy know the hatch on top of the roof had just been opened and he was no longer alone in his star gazing.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 am

Juliette felt horrible. Really, truly terrible.
Ben was upset and full of guilt. And it was partially her fault.
She had healed since the battle. Now only left with a thin scar that ran in a straight line from heart to navel. Primarch had also gotten rid of her long hair that Liev had iced so much. Now she sported a pixie cut, didn't look bad but...needed getting used to. Ansd she definately needed to get used to Ben.
...ohdamnit
she felt something stir inside her when she thought of him, but decided it must be guilt. Must be.
On nights like these, when she couldn't think clearly, she normally went up to watch the stars. So after pulling an overly long sweater that drooped over her shorts and not bothering with gloves because she believed herself alone, she opened the hatch and was met with a pleasant, though heart wrenching sight.
Ben.
She held a hand against her mouth, deliberating on whether she should go and deny her exsistance, or stay and comfort the boy.
Ohdamnit alright!
"Ben? Are you alright? Eh stupid question, I know" she could have kicked herself.
"if it's any comfort...you saved thousands of lives Ben, I think he would understand." now I was seated indianstyle next to him, I almost reached out to comfort him but paused and rolled my sleeve down so I could stroke his shoulder consoleingly without touching him. I was trying hard to keep my current on the low and, though I hadn't told anyone yet, I had been trying to shut it off. So far I couldn't but..ivwas getting close.
I didn't know what to do, I wanted to help him, I wanted to see him happy again. As I pondered how my concentration was kept from my current and I accidently let my leg touch the metal roof, thankfully if Ben was clothed, which he was, he'd notice it, but not get hurt.
I quickly pulled my legs tight against my chest and sighed, stupid skin, why couldn't I be like Kat? She could control her powers.
I couldn't even control my own feelings.
Running my fingers through my short hair I glanced back over to Ben.
"this probably isn't what you want to hear, but I've always been too blunt for my own good" I started with a slight chuckle before my features grew serious,
"I think you need to, and I wish there was a nicer way to phrase this, move on. Guilting yourself won't change anything, the past has happened and now you're in the present. Trust me when I say; you shouldn't waste your life in the past, I'm sure you know that as well as I do Ben" I looked him in the eyes and absentmindedly bit my lip waiting fir his reply.

(ooc: just noticed I switched to first person, oops, as I'm on iPod imma leave it but I'll try to keep third person xD oops)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 am

OT: I actually liked first person anyway XD

As a voice echoed through the atmosphere of the night, a cold breeze would roll through the top of the tower form the bay. Slapping Ben in the face almost as hard as Juelz voice had...Almost. As she walked over towards Ben he would't speak to her, he was still so angry about what had happened, but he couldn't figure out if he was mad with her or with himself. She sat trying to console him of course, but they were just words. Words that understated what he had really done. Yes, he saved lives and yes he had done what many others would've, but that feeling in the pit of his gut wouldn't go away. However, it did seem to be lightened as she touched his shoulder and he began to wonder. The thought process being cut off when Juelz leg touched the tower and sparked. At which point he remembered that Cap even had powers to begin with. He still thought of Capricious as that girl who he introduced to his pervy teacher. After which time she looked a bit embarrassed, but attempted yet again to make Ben feel better anyway. Telling him he couldn't change the past and that Primarch would understand. Ben didn't doubt it either, he was sure Joshua would understand and would've done the same in that exact same situation. The words Juelz spoke even somewhat comforting him to a degree. He appreciated her effort to make up for what she had made him do, and it was then that Ben came to a realization...

"I'm not mad at you...I'm not mad at the team, I'm not mad at Joshua or anyone else for that matter....*sniffle* I just upset with myself. I've always said that I was unbeatable, I had to be or too many lives could lost if I ever failed...And then I died. Only to be brought back to life to fail again...*Sniffle*...To be unable to save my friend and mentor. I've come to terms with what I had to do back there, but...I just don't know where to go from here. I can't trust in myself like I used to anymore. Ben 10 isn't invincible, he isn't a savior, he's not even really a hero. When you have to start trading lives to be a superhero..Well, you're no better than the villains."

Ben would then let two streams of tears fall down each cheek and held his knees in his arms with his head down. Wanting to start sobbing, but he couldn't do that in front of Cap.

"You know what the funny thing was, before I died....I always thought in my last moments I'd think about my home planet, my cousin, my grandpa, my old girlfriend, maybe even my friend from school Jill. Powergirl, the Teen Titans, the Omnitrix!? But no, the last thing that went through my head...Was you Juels. I just thought about that day we went to the mall and I gave you a ride home and wished I could do it all over again, one last time."

Ben would then look at her as he said that, it was intended to make her feel better. In case the girl was thinking Ben hated her. Realizing himself now that he never felt any type of contempt towards her. She had fought valiantly to save the people, and Ben would've done the same thing in her situation. No, this whole time he had been sulking and doubting himself.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:14 pm

(ooc, then I'll keep it up, it's hella easier)
I felt a huge weight lift when he said he wasn't mad at me, a weight that I hadn't realised I had.
At his words I felt myself bite my lip and in a moment of boldness I wrapped my sleeve covered arms around him.
"A woman I admire once told me, all the rivers in the world, were the tears from warriors. So, you have definatly deserves to make some more rivers" I said softly. My mother had told me that.

"and you, Ben, are better. ay, way better than villians. Don't lower yourself because of guilt or anger." I said firmly believing Ben was better. It took a true hero to know his duty, and to feel remorse for every loss.
Then I wrapped my arms around myself again and listened as he looked at me, my own cheeks wet with tears, but my tears were not clear, they were white. Tainted by my powers.

Then he admitted his dying thoughts and I inhaled sharply, touched and felt warmer than usual, my heart missed a beat. Get a grip Julez!
"R-Really? I ehm, I visited your grave. When I heard what had happened. Couldn't stop crying." I admitted with a watery chuckle. I had thought about that day often, I'd never forgotten Ben. Never really stopped thinking about him either.
"I know what it's like you know. To hate yourself, to doubt yourself. I'm not Human either, obviously. But I'm not like the others. Most of them can control their powers, turn them off. I can't. There's an electric current that's basically a part of my skin. You can see it in my tears. I can't really touch anyone. This watch on my wrist activates my supersuit, skintight and covers all my skin up to my chin, so I'm not a danger to anyone while I'm trying to help"my voice betrayed my self directed anger as I stared at the cream colored tear that had dripped onto my sleeve. "when I was twelve I held a boys hand, because he said it was normal. I burned his hand, so badly he couldn't use it anymore." I closed my eyes.
"of course, now, it's not so bad, I can control more. But I'll always have to be afraid to touch someone." I looked up at him and wished I could stroke his cheek, brush his shoulder, anything to comfort him.
"but doubting yourself, blaming yourself..all of that won't help. The only thing you can do is accept yourself and move on. Doesn't mean you can't work on yourself, hell knows I did. My hair used to be blue for Christs sake" I smiled slightly, "of course, this is just as weird looking" I brushed my fingers through my short brown hair.
"what I'm yet again failing to say; is that you're a good guy Ben and even if you don't think you are, you're a hero to me" I met his gaze and felt my cheeks grow warm and thanked God I couldn't blush easily. After all, my skin was pretty hot, in a temperature way of speaking, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Cap seemed shocked or rather really happy to hear Ben say he thought about her as his dieing recollection, but only for a fleeting moment. Afterwards continuing on trying to console him by giving the boy a hug with her sweater covering her. Stopping abruptly when she began to tear up herself now and then responded again with her own experiences with self-doubt and pity. Ending with how she thought Ben was a hero even if he didn't. This statement made Ben feel a lot better and as he looked at Juelz, who was crying now, he tried to comfort her back.

"I'm sure you'll figure out a way to control it and if you need help I'll be there with you every step of the way. I may be a hero to you, but you're a great inspiration to me as well Juelz. You stood up to a threat you've never had to come across before. Worse than any school bully or jock with barely any experience and that takes a lot of heart. Truth is, out of the few people on this team who are really special to me...You're probably at the top. You didn't know me as Ben 10, wielder of the Omnitrix and savior of the world. Plus all that other stuff with the Teen Titans. You knew and liked me for me...And I still like you just the way you are Juelz. Uncontrollable powers or not."

Ben would then wipe his tears, his crying session over with now. As he did so he looked at Juelz with a smirk and a happiness that hadn't filled his heart for days.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:03 am

Okay now my skin felt extremely warm,
"God Ben, way to make a girl blush much?" I smiled as I wiped away my tears and managed to smirk back at him. I felt so..ecstatic, actually, to hear that, "you're really special to me too Ben, I mean, you didn't know about Capricious and you still took me under your wing at school, kinda took care of me. No ones ever done that before to me, you know 'Juliette' Liev and Zack, they took care of Cap first. So, you're special.." I now decided to try something.
I concentrated on my current, trying to use the faith Ben had in me and my current sank lower and lower and lower, until it was extremely low. One could actually see the difference. My eyes, hair, skin turned darker slightly.
I was pretty close to Ben, only a few inches away. Which was way less than my safety distance.
"I wish...I could know..that I wouldn't hurt you.." I whispered holding eye contact. Goodness, if I hurt Ben, I'd never forgive myself, not ever..
His words were still revolving around in my mind, elating me and helping sink my current.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 am

As Capricious blushe, Ben felt bad. he didn't mean to make her feel awkward with his words or true feelings.

"Sorry..."

He had obviously said too much, but then she reiterated about the same to him. Afterwards moving closer to Ben. At first he thought he should be alarmed her being that close could shock him, but oddly enough he felt fine with it. He trusted her to control her powers, he trusted Cap with his very life. As she would most likely undoubtedly feel the same about her own with him. As they locked eyes he could tell she was feeling the same way he did at that moment and time. QUickness of heartbeat, irregular breathing patterns, engaging look as if she wasn't looking at him but the very core of his being. Then as she spoke of not hurting the boy while she leaned closer to him, he couldn't help but to lowly utter back to her...

"Don't worry....You wont."

After those last few words were said, Ben took a leap of faith and closed his eyes before kissing her. Not knowing if Juelz current was fully down or not. He couldn't be sure what would happen, but like he stated before. He trusted her with his life, no real sense of danger making he second guess or regret his decision. He would die before he let anything happen to Juelz or any of his teammates again, and he'd die for them, especially her.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 pm

I looked down at his apology smiling, "Its alright"
when I heard him tell me not to worry I looked up and then... He was kissing me.
I closed my eyes as I focused on my current to be as low as possible, which just left my lips feeling very warm to him but not shocking. Feeling braver with this discovery my bare hand cupped his cheek as we kissed and I marveled at the sensation of actually feeling something. Then I could feel my concentration snapping and pulled away, but not quite fast enough. The wave of energy before a shock passed onto Ben, which would probably be like touching a doorknob and being shocked, enough to startle you but not hurt.
I bit my lip and looked at him, worried, Im so sorry, are you okay?" I asked, concentrating on my current again, if I couldn't shut it off, yet, maybe I could isolate it.
"let me...try something..." I pointed one finger up and sent a burst of lightening into the sky, letting ally energy concentrate there, leaving the rest of my body pretty clear of it.
Gently I rested my other hand on Bens and smiled softly before kissing him.
When the kiss stopped I released my current back to my body, unable to hold it much longer.
"I did it..we did it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:41 pm

They kissed, and as their lips embraced Ben was fine, for the moment anyway. He felt the sensual touch of her lips on his own. After a few moments she placed her hand on his cheek and they began to adjust. Turning it into a somewhat more embraceable act. But after a couple of seconds Ben felt his hair begin to stand up and Juelz was forced to pull away. Not fast enough, however, for as she did so a little stream of static electricity followed back to the condensation on Ben's lips like a string connecting their lips together and shocked him. A sparking sound also being heard as she removed her hand from his cheek. The accidental shocks being followed by a sincere apology from Cap afterwards. Ben on the other hand just motioned that it was okay with one hand while fixing his hair with the other.

"No, no it's fine. I wanted to..."

Then she spoke again, saying she would try something different this time. Then by pointing her finger into the sky, she unleashed a charge of electricity into the air. It was really cool to watch sort of like her finger was a lightning rod in reverse. For a bit Ben marveled at this with a smile on his face, but was then shocked as she moved to kiss him again. This time not only kissing Ben, but making out with him. Being able to be so much closer now as they passionately did so while the stars and the moon above watched shimmering upon the two,. Meanwhile, sparks flew into the air from the lighting crackling into the skyline above the tower, probably viewable form across the bay. Pretty amazing for a first kiss by any standards. After they were done Ben pulled away, as did she and stopped discharging her current. Having to move farther away again as not to hurt the boy.

"Wow...That was shocking." [/4thwall]

Is all he would say at first, while she spoke of how she had overcome her bodily issue temporarily. Then immediately correcting herself and spoke of how they both did it, pointing out that Ben had helped her gain control. All Ben wanted to do was hold her now and he might've done so had he not known that she had probably exerted all of her energy toning down the current for as long as she did last time, definitely not wanting to push her too much. So he just stayed his distance and spoke to her with a few words of comfort.

"That's right you did, and I always knew you could...So, um, where does this even leave us?"

A hard question to answer and by all rights the boy should usually answer it, but Ben already knew how he felt. He also wondered if Capricous had ever been able to kiss anyone before now? Feeling the need to ask her in the first place just to make sure it wasn't a spur of the moment thing and she truly was feeling the way he did right now.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 am

When the second kiss stopped I heard him say it had been shocking and couldn't help but laugh at the most fitting words, "shocking indeed" I smiled pulling my legs tight to my chest before sighing and pressing the watch on my wrist. Gone were my shorts and sweater. Now it was just a black, latex-like material suit covering my skin, including gloves. I usually had to wear my suit in the tower, up here it was just easier.

"where do you want it to leave us? For my part, I've never kissed anyone before, I've only once touched someone but that was in battle and it was Kat, her own electric powers protected her. So technically that doesn't count. So..you're..special, to me. And.I like you, a lot." I felt my skin grow warmer again as I admitted it, speaking about..feelings...had always been hard for me. But I liked Ben a lot. And..I actually trusted him, with my life. And his..willingness to touch me was..amazing, to me. Even my teammates were very careful to not touch my skin.
And Ben..just went for it, trusted me.
If I could I'd kiss him again, or hold him or anything. I was still marvelling at the feeling of touching him. My lips were stil warm from the kisses and I felt incredibly...for lack of better word, happy. Though I hoped Ben felt the same way and hadn't just kissed me to help me with my current.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:28 am

Ben could see Cap starting to become shy again as she thought about how to answer. Obviously not sure about what to do here as Ben was or at least about how he felt. stating to the teen that she had never kissed anybody before or really even touched someone and that she liked him a lot. Ben then smiled and looked at her. Never one to be a coward, he was going to be straight forward about his feelings and what he wanted to happen with her.

"You mean the world to me to Juelz, this one and even my own. And I guess...What I'm trying to say is...I want to be with you. In this way, ya know?"

Ben more or less was trying to ask Juelz to go steady with him, be his girl, give her heart to him and he'd give his to her so she could supercharge it every time he was around her.

"I dunno, I just think about it, and you just gave me, or better yet give me a reason to believe in myself again. When you tell me that I can do anything, it's like I feel like I can go way beyond just the ten aliens I have in this weird watch. I feel like I can touch stars and fly as just Ben. When I'm around you and I look at you, I feel alive and fearless, that's why I wasn't afraid to kiss you just now...Basically...what I'm trying to ask you is, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

There it was all out there now, Ben had tried to say his emotions the best way he could think to do so. Trying to make her understand why he would ask such a thing and made sure she understood when he said that he was ready to accept not being able to have a normal relationship by any means. Even for a Teen Titans standards. As he spoke about the stars he quickly glanced up at them with a smirk on his face as he envisioned what he was saying. Then placed his hand behind his head, kind of unsure of his actions, before he finally spat out the question of if she would date him or not. Anticipation ripping him apart as he hoped Capricious said yes to his proposal. Grateful though that he finally having something to live for again, because up until now he still felt dead inside even though his body had been revived.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:48 am

I felt a grin spread across my face at his first words and before I could answer he continued and I bit my lip to keep my smile within less comical proportions.
I felt joy bubbling over inside and my gloved fingers found his and intertwined our hands.
"Ben, yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend," I was amazed by his readiness to have a girlfriend, knowing he wouldn't be able to touch her much.
Yet.
"you are the only one who can make me feel this way" I whispered looking him in the eyes and trying to move my current away from my lips succesfully. I kissed him softly but briefly, unable to hold control very long.
"I wish I could give you more but until I can control my powers better..." I trailed off, moving next to him and leaning ny head on his shoulder. While wearing my supersuit he could touch me, Just not my skin.
I smiled even though I knew how dangerous life as a Titan was and now I would be fighting for Ben aswell as myself. Strangely enough it comforted me to know that Ben would be fighting for me too.
"Just..promise me not to die again, the first time was more than enough" I murmured turning my eyes up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 pm

As Juelz replied that she would love to, Ben's heart skipped a beat, yet again as a wave of happiness washed over him. At the same time she spoke once more of how much she appreciated him and then moved to kiss the boy, sealing their new title. Leaning on him afterwards with the protection of her suit keeping him out of harms way. While doing so asking Ben to promise her he wouldn't die again, however, being a hero it wasn't a promise that he could honestly keep, but he would definitely think twice about it now that he had something tieing him here.

"I give you my word that I'll try, trust me, I don't want to go through that again. Being dead isn't as freeing as everyone says it is."

He joked, but in all honesty his revived bodies brain couldn't remember what it was like to not be alive or what happened to him afterwards. In any case, all those thoughts were soon dispelled from his mind. Now wasn't the time to be thinking of his death, but to rather enjoy this iconic moment in his life. Holding Juelz close while they continued to look into the skyline, no longer separate, but together as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 am

I sighed but smiled at his reply.
"goofball" I murmured fondly as he held me close, enjoying the somewhat limited contact.
My gloved hand held his as our eyes watched the city across the bay.
Now we both had something to live for, I had something other than protecting innocents from my sister to think about.
At one point I'd have to tell my team about her. But until then..I would enjoy my time with my boyfriend and my team.
Rose was far from my mind.

A figure kicked a rat out of her way with her sleek red boots. A girl, identical to Jules but with longer hair and a bitterness in her eyes that Cap did not posses, dressed in a suit and watch also identical to Cap but red sneered as she sstrolled the streets of steel city. Her twintuition telling her she was getting closer.
She may be the Scarlet Letter, but when she found Capricious shed kill her as Rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:05 am

OT: I say were good to end it here. Actually, maybe have a date thread later, which can end up being goofy funny or a hilarious disaster? Or maybe even just a regular disaster... What do you think??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)    At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The Edge Of Worlds... (Capricious)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next