Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:55 am

As Ben was flown off, he gently reached back, barely able to lift a finger and mumbled something that sounded like a "nuu...umnitrix..." Upon closer inspection it could be seen that the device he coveted was no longer on his arm and was now upon Vilgax's waist line!

"ENOUGH! You pitiful creatures are no match for me. I Am Vilga----AUUURGH!"

As Vilgax rose and ripped apart the minivan, he suddenly had to raise his arm and block a hailstorm of bullet fire from kyte. Then with his other arm pointed his wrist forward and met the holy blast with his own beam from his wrist gauntlet. Thus, creating a mini energy flashflare explosion as the angelic and intergalactic energies met in turmoil.

"Aww come on, at least I didn't call you a Sage rip off this time...Really, no points for self-control? Fine, how about I just help you out with a, Spider-ASSAULT!"

Afterwards, Vilgax was met by a volley of blows from not only Metamorphi, but Spider-Girl as well. She attacking high, while he went low. Meanwhile, from behind them Kyte was doing a good job of placing those bullets at all the spots the other two weren't hitting. It was an all out barrage on Vilgax, who took it all while sliding backwards from all the blows.

"IIII, SAIIIIID, EEEEEENNNNOOOOUUUGGGHHH!!!"

Suddenly, Vilgax's muscles increased by two sizes, as if doubling and putting him definitely in the 100+ ton range now. It was an increase in the same sort of fashion as Bane. Then with one movement of his arms, he quickly attempted to swat at both Spider-Girl and Metamorphi away with each arm. Spidey, being in the air, wasn't able to get an evasion off in time and was hit with over 40 tons of crushing force, which sent her hurtling towards the roof of someone's house. Additionally, at the same time Vilgax's eyes again lit up and unleashed another round of omega beam like rays from his oculars that would follow their target, whether that be Kyte or Fen.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Metamorphi sighed I`m not a Sage rip-off! We have SIMILAR powers, no other similarities whatsoever! he gasped at Vilgax`s sudden increase in strength and quickly became Steel, reducing the damage done but still sending him flying Oh great, now we have to fight the Hulk he became paper and lept into the air, becoming Steel when it was too late for the weight change to change his trajectory and sent a kick to Vilgax`s eye.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 pm

By Ben's murmuring,she had clearly heard it and obviously this was the truth but now the only thing that she cared for was transporting him away to the hospital he needed to gain an healthier body.Katera carefully landed and looked back at the lifting smoke and citizens seemed to already run around like crazy for the moment tough,she stared at the hospital entrance and went in to seek for a nurse.We need help on full health care here the hawk girl called out when a doctor showed up,he nodded after picking up Ben are you staying? the old men asked as Katera head swiftly nodded in acceptance while the doctor was carrying Ben away to a nursing room she was following behind thinking that he may have lost his alien watch but not his live for Katera his health seemed to come first.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Fenrir watched on with an amazed expression. No one's ever been able to null that blast...not until now, at least to my memory.

Kyte didn't even look at him. Welcome to Jump City. Kyte watched as Vilgax seemed to get powered up by the Omnitrix. We need to get Ben's watch away from him! Kyte announced to everyone. Of course, Kyte could overload it with chaotic energy; the Omnitrix was a very complicated system, but he didn't want to leave Ben 10 with nothing after this fight.

Suddenly, Vilgax launched rays at them. Kyte was almost out of ammo. Er...Fen. You think you could...?

Fenrir turned to Kyte with a Are you freaking serious?! expression, shaking his head and taking flight. He flew directly at the blast as Kyte reloaded, changing their target to Fenrir. At the last second he swerved off to make sure they were following him, before flying directly to Vilgax. It was a classic move, turning the homing attack against the enemy and making it hit them instead, one which Vilgax was probably already prepared for. That's why Fenrir started conjuring high speed winds around Vilgax, making it hard for him to move.

Fenrir would be ready for anything Vilgax did, but if he didn't have to do anything, he would instantly duck behind Vilgax with his Omega Effect-like lasers a few inches behind him, causing them to blast into Vilgax, before quickly flying away and sending a holy blast at his back.

Kyte finished reloading, and spent the last of his bullets unloading on Vilgax. He called Jemmy right quick. Jemmy, could I bother you for some handgun rounds at... He looked around, and gave her the location. I've gotta kill this Vilgax guy so he doesn't destroy the planet you're trying to conquer. By the way, by "some," I mean around a thousand. I'll cover you for the money if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 am

Fen seemed surprised that Vilgax had deflected his attack, so Vilgax decided to elaborate.

"Witness the power of the eye of jjuddo. This and all my weaponry belonged to the champions of the other 10 worlds I alone have conquered, just as now my 11th trophy is Ben Tennyson's Ultimatrix."

As Vilgax spoke, he suddenly hit the dial of the omnitrix symbol just as Fen's winds had risen all around him and then as the angelic figure flew up and launched an attack at him, the laser beams and Fen's attack would collide at the same spot, but Vilgax blurred out of the wind a mere half a second later and launched into the air towards the airborne hero, attempting grab him from way up with one of his super strength leaps. The speed of Xlr8 had seemingly helped him escape both attacks just in time, literally!

If he grabbed Fen, he would hold onto him and then crash into the ground with the angel in an attempt to flatten him. However, should he miss he would land on the ground and throw up his force field to not only deflect Kyte's bullets, but any counter Fen had as well. Meanwhile Meta attacked from the blind side of Vilgax, but luckily, for Metamorphi was grabbed by Spider-Girl before even touching Vilgax and placed at a safer distance.

"Sorry, spidey-sense was tingling."

And it was a good thing to, for with Vilgax's free arm he hit the Ultimtrix symbol on his waist line again and changed forms to Heatblast! The heat or molten lava form of this alien would have melted Metamorphi's armor and possibly him too.

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Heat_o10

"Pitiful. You band of creatures, who would usually be at each other's throats, believe you can defeat me! I have the most powerful weapons in this and my own universe. You weaklings have no cha--"

Suddenly a bike would hit Vilgax in the face and melt instantly as Liz webbed a bicycle and throw it into the monstrosity's face.

"So that's where I left my tricycle!"

Severely angered by this, Vilgax simply opened his mouth and exhaled flames in all directions like a dragon at each foe.

---------------

Back at the hospital Ben was being treated in the emergency room, a hero had definitely fallen on this day. As shown by how his symbolic jacket, which had been torn to shreds, was thrown into the garbage soon upon his arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 am

Flint sat there with a slight smile, and stepped to the scene unfolding. "Hello all, I miss anything?" He asked, now smiling a lot wider. He gave a small wave to his allies, and strut up closer to the action.

Vilgax was at present spewing fire towards the heros, after being hit in the face by a bike. He realized then that Vilgax was no pushover, so he quickly transformed into his elemental state and charged Vilgax though the searing flames. Ash couldn't burn; it was already as burnt as things could get. He tried punching Vilgax in his molten stomach, then, if it connected, he would finish with several pokes to the head, just to provoke him. "You can't burn me, pick another alien and try again, Cthulhu."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm

When he had finally been putted on the nursing bed,Katera went in right after the doctor left saying that the actual nurse would be there as soon as possible,she stared trought the clear window somehow the smokey source seemed to gain height in the sky view.atleast this gear got a timeout she tought and sat on a random chair she spotted on the room while the pacemaker was beating quite slowly right now beside that way Ben could well fell better thats a first and then i guess the battlefield still await him.She mumbled somekind of prayer just as the nurse came in the room with fresh water,smelly food and health boost medication and got them put on the desk next to the boy's bed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Every day, it was either giant calamari or warlords bent on enslaving the human race. Today, fate decided to be cruel and combine the two into a smelly, yet dangerous, force to be reckoned with. But since this particular EVO didn't think much of reckoning, he decided to stick his boot on its toe anyways.

'I don't care much for people trying to enslave the entire planet, but hey, if you've conquered ten worlds, you must be good at it, and expect no challenge from us weakling humans. Wrong.'

Rex entered the area from which Vilgax had teleported onto the Earth. He had turned into a fire creature, which was very akin to the way Ben 10 changed his from. It even looked like he had that weird badge on his chest, or whatever it was. Either way, he was going to put the beating on it. There were already several other metas in the fight. Rex activated the slam cannon, grabbed a sizable chunk of the ground with its maw, and lined up the barrel with Vilgax.

'Stop moving, Heathead.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm

As Katera sat next to Ben he signaled to her....and then wrote down a code on a piece of paper.

Quote :
"Ultimatrix voice command sequence: Code 0010-TEN"

"s-say that in front of Vilgax, go now...before it's too late. I'll b-be fine, but t-the world needs you."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 am

Fenrir widened his eyes, as Vilgax explained that he could deflect attacks with something called the Eye of Jjuddo, and then tried to grab him. Fenrir was almost grabbed, but flapped his wings strongly while also using a wind current to get him out of the way.

Jemmy replied to Kyte. Would you be willing to sell me your free will in return?

Kyte hung up. Dammit.

Kyte pocketed his phone, looking to Spider-Girl. Hey, Spidey, if something happens to this, he gestured to his sword, Noctis, Could you make sure it gets back to me?

While waiting for her reply, he started running to Vilgax, flipping over his blast of flames and stopping his charge, now slowly walking.

Hey, mutt. You think this is hot? Wait until I show you the fires of Hell.

Kyte readied Noctis as he walked forward, Fenrir launching a holy blast from above at Vilgax while his back was turned. It was all he could think of while he built air currents stronger in the area, but was careful not to feed Vilgax's flames. Instead, he created a powerful whirlwind, and sent it towards Jump City's bay. He flew higher while doing this, trying to get out of reach of Vilgax, and if fire would be sent towards him, would fend it off with a holy blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:56 am

Spider-Girl caught Kyte's words, but pondered as to why he was even here?

"Ya sure, but HEY WAIT! Aren't you, ya know the bad guy???"

Her question wouldn't be answered, for right after spewing flames, everyone went into evasive mode. Spidey no different as she back flipped onto the side of a suburban household and clinged onto it with her feet. The little kids inside were playing Teen Titans the video game and were dumbfounded when one landed right next to their window.

Meanwhile, back on the battlefield a new comer approached, made of ash and walked right through Vilgax's flames and delivered a punch to his abdomen that barely caused Vilgax to move, but he was right....This form wasn't burning him. Also, at about that time Rex arrived and commanded Vilgax; the hot-head not to move.

"Fine, if this form is not to your liking and you all seem to wish to test my might, then allow me to demonstrate my full strength! Vilgax then pressed the omnitrix button again, and with the other hand grabbed Flint's arm at the same time. A flash of red light occurred and the Heatblast form was gone. Instead it was replaced by a monstrous form, one that resembled Fourarms!

Aeon: PROBLEM!

Vilgax was already at 100 + tons, but with a tetramand's strength added to him, he was now strong enough to lift a 30 foot building with little more the minimal effort. Currently, being hit by him would be tantamount to being struck by Superman when angry and not holding back. A demonstration was in order, which was exacted when he ripped off Flint's arm after crushing it instantly after transformation. Although, unaware it would not seriously injure him, the limb still came apart as easy as a wet napkin.

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Alpha_10

Kyte's words were meant to distract, but Vilgax was smarter than that. No sooner did he rip off the new competitor's arm, did he immediately stomp one foot into the ground and raised a near steep hill of cement and gravel just from the one forceful step. So much so it rose high enough to slow kyte's blast, which gave Vilgax enough time to super leap forward away from Kyte and him towards Rex. Where he would attempt to kill him before he even really had a chance to realize what he was truly up against and if the boy moved, Vilgax would keep flying forward. Eventually plowing into and demolishing one house or two, probably killing the humans inside them.

OT: Sorry, replying now so I wont have a billion replies to answer later.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 pm

(OOC: I feel forgotten)

Metamorphi slapped Spider Girl lightly on the arm when she dragged him out of the way Don`t ever do that again Metamorphi had his life saved before, he didn`t like it. He sighed and became a fire-proof metal as the flames came his way and stared as he became a super strong, four armed thing Well then... he silently went behind Vilgax, cupped his hands together, became Steel and smashed his hands on his head, this would easily kill a human without head protection, but he wasn`t so sure about the effects on Vilgax.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:53 pm

She got off the chair by hearing him the first that came out is that he was weakly awakening her head memorized the shared coding i dont think it'll should be recognizing a girl's voice it was the only sentence she could send out to Ben so badly it looked like he was about to destroy his own gear well it was quite better than a thousands of lives.She hesitated a few seconds and shoved the health boost medication to him you'll overall take that.. it sounded out of the actual subject but her hand rised in flame so instead of leaving by the hallway she quickly bursted the window and flew off to the battlefield.

Once she got there,Katera halted her flight quietly over a wad of leaves only her reddish piercing eyes was watching the heroes fight she somehow waited for the good moment and tought for a minute im not even the item owner,guess ill have to test that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Flint was extremely surprised that his punch did nothing to Vilgax, even though his fist was very strong and wide. He was about to try again, when Vilgax ripped his arm off. "Umm... I can already do that myself..." The ash in vilgax's hand returned, and Flint decided to stab at the now four-armed beast with a large sharp projectile. if it punctured, he would spread the ash inside vilgax and attack from the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:42 pm

As Vilgax neared Rex, the boy was saved via being shoved out of the way by Flint who then prepared to attempt to impale Vilgax. However, from above Metamorphi had already landed atop Vilgax and hit him in the head with a steel haymaker, but Vilgax only stopped momentarily and then shrugged off the blow before grabbing the teen with one of his four arms and lunging him toward Ashes as he neared Vilgax.

Then from in between the brute's feet, spider-girl would baseball slide underneath him shooting two web strands at his legs and attempted to pull on them, in which case she would twirl him around and toss Vilgax. However, the attack failed, by simply flexing his muscles Vilgax halted her tug and then yanked back with the other two lower arms he ahdn't thrown Metamorphi with, drawing spidey near him instead. He then tried punching the girl with one of his free hands, but she did an aerial maneuver to barely avoid being hit by the death blow. Instead flipping over it and landed on the street, immediately after she back cartwheeled away over by Rex.

"Well that failed...Any bright ideas guys? That timer for the bomb is going down and having 6 limbs apparently makes you a great multi-tasker."

"You cretins stand no chance, I have the Ultimatrix, the ULTIMATE weapon! Now give up your feeble resistance and I'll stop the timer before it's too late to save your tiny world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next