Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Vote_lcapEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Voting_barEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Vote_lcapEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Voting_barEnter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Open To: Everyone
Characters Appearing: Ben 10 & Vilgax
Time: A little before noon
Plot: Vilgax an alien from a different universe has come to Jump City for one purpose, to expand his empire, and he's already taken out one of the Titans to show he's serious.
----------------------------------

A beam shot down from the sky into the residential district of Jump City, a large round one, which upon impact didn't destroy, but rather just sustained it's area. Then out of it exited a big hulking figure, behind him a few more little aliens carrying a dooms day device which they immediately activated and then threw out onto the ground, what looked like a human. Upon closer inspection it could be seen it was a beaten and battered, Ben 10!

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Vilgax-traps-icon-11

"Broadcast into the humans transmissions, I want them to see this..."

Suddenly all the TV's in Jump began to flicker and on screen came the face of the squid headed alien with a cyborg like body. His gait daunting and his tone menacing.

"Earthlings, I am Vilgax; conquer of 10 worlds. I have come to claim this one as my 11th in a new universe. Behind me is what you would refer to as a device of mass destruction already set to blow, but don't fret....You have near one of your planet's hours to make a choice before it detonates. My demands are simple...I challenge ALL of your champions to battle, should you defeat me I will spare your planet and leave. Should you attempt to deny my challenge and blindly attack me in any other sort of fashion...My armada of 10,000 strong will descend upon your planet and vaporize all life with unrelenting force."

As Vilgax spoke he clenched his fist angrily.

"To give you a taste of my true power, I give to you "The Great Ben Tennyson"; finally defeated at my hands. I cornered Tennyson on your moon and decimated him in combat..."

A flashback was then shown of what really happened, while on the moon Ben was ambushed and attacked by Vilgax's forces. He defeated nearly all of them, but had the energy siphoned from the Ultimatrix by a device and then upon turning human all the powers of his aliens were given to Vilgax. Making him 3 times as powerful, in addition, Ben was spared just to be an example (trophy) for Vilgax.

"I cant tell you how long I've waited to crush this whelp! Now choose people of Earth. Surrender to my rule or fight for your planet, and please do not doddle. The countdown has already begun and the bomb is stationed near the homes of your residents."

Quote :
TITANS DATABASE SENSORS:
Codename: Vilgax
Strength: 60 + tons
Speed: Cyberneticaly Enhanced; estimated can jump several city blocks.
Durability: Based on armor integrity, but estimations show he can take mortar shell fire.
Height: 12'0
Weight: 340
Powers: Energy Forcefield, Omega Beam like heat vision, Laserbeam Gauntlet, additional unknown powers from Ben's Ultimatrix.
Threat Level: Alpha-Omega
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:46 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:07 pm

(im in no more bump)

While freely flying in the sky the beam and well that alien like face on Tv caught Katera's attention aliens,not again! she tought remembering the time of those others aliens rampaging by town,she sighed as he spoke about surrendering by the tv screen.She recognized the backgrounds and flew off to where this tough creature was totally disliking this idea of world conquest,she landed with her hawk wings a distance from this alien bombs you know how much unoriginal this is becoming Katera commented and tought of having more infos on why the hell this city as always targeted from destruction but anyway,she could clearly Ben all taken down on the space as she pointed it. Ok youre actual nemesis ruining youre plan is down,whaddya want now,oh yeah a lifeless world she sighed and sharpened her predatory eyes altought this wasnt going to be happening. Not gonna let that start souding ready to fight for the city protection but yeah alone agaisnt Vilgax didnt sounded like a good start somes others should totally interfere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Vilgax turned to the girl...Her words were of a sarcastic nature...He wondered if sarcasm was a human trait, along with being weak, and fragile.

"Unoriginal you say? Well then I guess you will have to call me old fashioned, but threatening the populous with obliteration tends to get quicker results."

Vilgax then stepped forward, ordering his henchmen to step down. This was a legitimate challenge and he would rise to meet it, even if feeble.

"No, not lifeless. I will make this world a gateway. A vantage point if you will for a much larger further expansion of conquest. You will all be slaves, but even that, if you think about it is better than extermination."

Vilgax then ran forward and attempted to punch the girl as he spoke, after delivering his blow, which would shatter the ground upon impact he finished his retort in disgust.

"You really believe, you alone have the ability to stop me? I know you're not this world's foremost champion. In fact, I've only allowed you to stall my conquest in the hopes they would arrive soon but, since you're the only one who has show. So allow me to give you courageous death!"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Right after few of his blabber well more the explanation type i guess this is all noted she tought and sharply evaded the sudden fist blow with a backwards flight,she stood above while his henchmens showed up not going to be possible Katera lightly said as it sounded like a challenge she just oddly swirled around the air kind of waiting for a thing she had planned out but yeah alone or not the hawk girl shrugged to herself and kept a keen sight of the alien menace from up the area altought she whistled in a bir like manner and birds of all kind and size showed up atleast it would preoccupy the terrain so the flying birds started to charge harshly from all over the place who says that i was alone,im not her voice mysteriously resonated trought the invading birds crowds it sounded like she wasnt there or maybe just completely standing further away.

(OOC: peoples we need somes)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Metamorphi saw the transmission and left long after it was over, five minutes later he arrived to see two individuals fighting, the one he saw on the TV and someone else, it didn`t matter who she was, all that mattered is that he helped her. He silently went up behind Vilgax, jumped in the air, became Steel and sent a punch to the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 pm

As Vilgax's punch missed and the girl flew into the air, he looked to her and then raised his arm to fire a laser beam at her. But, before he could he was suddenly swarmed by birds, which Vilgax furiously swatted at to get away from him, but they continued to peck and nip at him annoyingly.

"Argh! You and these flaying rodents have something in common. You're all vermin that I shall anihlate!!"

That being said, Vilgax clapped his cyborg metal palms together creating a shock wave which made the birds disperse. No sooner had he done this, however, from behind came Metamorphi with a punch from the cover of the retreating pigeons that nailed Vilgax in the back of the head and caused him to stumble a bit. He then rubbed the back of his cranium and turned to the boy.

"So now there are 2 challengers and this one appears to resemble an osmosian. I despise your kind child, and because of this you should feel lucky. For it means you'll live longer than her...I plan to kill you slowly."

He then turned raised his fist and punched the ground, causing the asphalt to collapse in a straight line heading towards Metamorphi. Meanwhile, he turned to face the airborne female with his eyes lit up and shot his version of the omega beams at her. Unavoidable by most speedsters, these beams of heat vision were like heat seeking missiles. They will follow her until they hit the target by zig zagging and turning in any pattern she does.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:12 pm

With the time that her sudden bird were rampaging and that Metamorphi showed up,Katera eyes came to notice the red beam heading off to her like a stucked leech,she kept flewing around until she got aware of something about it. Red like heat..hmmm lets see she lightened up an intense flame ball and striked it on the laser beam to test if it wuld stop and explode more on the flaming collision she securely waited to see her idea.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Osmosian? What`s an Osmosian? Metamorphi became paper and jumped over the attack, he then became Steel in mid-air and sent a punch to it`s face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:44 pm

The beams divided and went around the ball, then zigzagged to follow her again. They were like heat seeking missles, but didn't go after heat. They followed the life force of the last target seen before being fired. The only way to avoid them would be to block their path in a way they couldn't go around orrr make them collide.

Meanwhile, Metamorphi continued to fight Vilgax in hand to hand; after jumping to avoid the first attack, Vilgax turned to find him plummeting down form above. Vilgax simply raised his forearm and generated his energy shield, which took the blow and then threw Metamorphi up with his superb strength and prepared to jump up at him when suddenly he was hit in the eyes by some webbing.

"so what do you think linolium lad, shall we dub this adventure: Attack of the tentacles, squidface's revenge. Well make a killing in the box office."

As Vilgax angrily tried to tear the web-ball form his face, spider-girl swang into him with a flipping dropkick, that was strong enough to send the 300 plus pound being soaring into a lightpole, which fell over into a minivan.

"Oops...Hope they have Damage Control, superhero insurance."

spider-girl had taken longer to arrive, because she was commuting from steel city when she got the broadcast over palmkit/pda.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Well failure was made the beam apperently was still on for Katera,she mumbled and fastly kept soaring around till her mind tought of a newer idea as by that time Vilgax had to deal off with Metamorphi and Spider-girl who appeared and took the alien down to a lightpole.Not lettign go of the hawk girl the beam still wasnt fading off her predatory sight,she ducked made few prowess it was still following her over the area but then she turned back at it and her wings spreaded solidly on the front of her all wrapped up hardly and like a cocoon while the beam collided on her she had been under a protecting mode and received less damage just a quick push.Katera retaliated when it was over and stared at the heroes from the distance and slightly stared at the beated up body of Ben.

(OOC: mind if Katera secretly get Ben at the hospital?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:59 pm

OT: Go for it...By the way, your writing has vastly improved! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Suddenly, from seemingly nowhere, Vilgax was stormed by a volley of bullets. They stopped so Kyte could reload, but he was ready for any attack by Vilgax. One thing that was very odd was Kyte seemed to want to go head to head with Vilgax...of course, everyone knew he was the only one insane enough to do that.

GET. AWAY. FROM BEN. YOU DAMNED. FILTHY. ALIEN.

Kyte seemed to be livid as he walked next to Fenrisúlfr, who was looking at him oddly. They had only met a few minutes prior, but he didn't really care if he was a demon, they had to defeat Vilgax.

Kyte, having finished reloading only a few seconds after he ran out, still advanced towards Vilgax, looking pissed off.

Ben 10 is my kill, so unless you wanna turn into Swiss cheese, Kyte, of course, with a whirl of his guns, pointed them at Vilgax again, GET LOST.

Fenrir didn't know what Kyte was on about, but readied his holy sword.

The Titans will be here pretty soon, so I recommend leaving, Vilgax. You don't stand a chance!

Kyte kept assaulting Vilgax with bullets that could all dent steel, as Fenrir unleashed a holy blast Vilgax's way, and since Vilgax was evil, it could really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:30 am

Metamorphi turned to Spider Girl Do I know you? Don`t think I do. he hadn`t forgotten her, how could he forget anyone so annoying in such a small space of time since their last meeting, he just didn`t WANT to remember her. He turned back to Vilgax and ran at him in his normal form, he wasn`t as durable as his steel form, but he was much faster and his training as a boxer was obvious by his stance as he sent a few punches to the Aliens stomach.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:59 pm

(OOC: ok Very Happy and hahaha thanks that comment of improvement means alot Inna )

As Vilgax was sended to the lightpole by Spidey girl and with the newcomer who had to be Fenrir and this demonic being Katera saw her chance to make up her plan of going away from here for a while this squiddish like alien was totally distracted from the hawk girl sight so he obviously couldnt pay any attention to her anymore.She turned silently over Ben unconsious self and shoved him quietly on her back he felt like a silk paper since his mass wasnt totally hardened,she could easily carry him off to where she planned to go.Lightly scurrying off to the forest while nobody saw that happen Katera took her quick flight away from the battlefield and soared between few trees and headed now for the hospital hopefully Ben wouldnt have to keep all those bruises and slashes or burning marks or whatever anyway the heroes back there could still keep Vilgax busy.

She looked back during her flight eyeing Ben on a side view from behind her back she was positionned on the air like a plane so he wouldnt have to fall off,her wings continued to move on you ought to have the kind of surprise you havent waited for... she tought with sudden concern and looked now on the front way not to crash into a building she still hurried for that hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)   Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter VILGAX; Conqueror of Worlds! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next