Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Vote_lcapTwo worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Voting_barTwo worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Vote_lcapTwo worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Voting_barTwo worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Toji runs through the empty halls, his eyes fixed on the creature somehow keeping ahead of him."Little nuisance.....get back here!!!!!" He follows it to a dead end, grinning as he goes into ramming speed."Gotcha!!!" The beasty chitters, stepping aside and grinning as Toji dissappears into a portal.....
Akari walks along the street, beaming at what a beautiful day it is."Wow...Today is gre-oooof!!!" She flies backward as something slam into her. She looks down, seeing a blue haired boy, who hops up, glaring at a rapidly closing portal." Great!!!!" The two look at each other.".......OKAMIAN?!/OKAMIAN?!" They fall into a fighting stance, engaging one other....Shortly afterwards, they look at each other,npanting.*He/She fights like me.......His style is rough, instinctual, but never less, its as if..../She uses speed and technique more, but its like.....* "You're me?!/You're me?!"Meanwhile, portals open in the city...
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Nano was doing what she noramly did on a late summer's day...walking through down town Jump City wearing a light brown jaket to cover her robotic arm, and dark sunglasses to cover her eye pannal. The evening was cool in the city, so Nano didn't stand out much from the rest of the crowds. "I wander if I'll have to do anything crazy tonight, or better yet I wonder if I'll meet any of the Titans. I've been her for a few months now and I haven't met anyone...well, I met that blue wolf kid, oh well." As she walked the streets she saw something move down an ally. Nano entered the ally with coution and saw that the thing was just a stray cat, "Well, since you probably won't thretten the city in any way," she saied as she pet the cat, "then my work is done." As she finished she leaned back against a wall then suddenly was falling backwards!

Netic was sitting on the edge of the roof of his appartment building looking out on the city, "Well, the night is warm, I bet if I went to the park the fire flies would be out." He said as he rolled up the sleves of his light brown jaket and adjusted his black beabie. From behind him a gust of wind seemed to come from nowhere, and suddenly he heard a girl yell, when he stood and looked she was stumbleing backward toward the edge of the building! Rushing over to her he reached out his hand grabbing her right arm as it flaied and stopping her right before she fell from the roof. "You okay, miss?" Netic asked pulling her away from the edge.
"I'm fine, thanks to you." Nano said with a smile.
"My name is Cyber Netic, but Netic is easier to say."
Nano looked at him and noticed that he had grabbed her robotic arm with a robotic arm of his own. Netic had also noticed that Nano had a robotic arm, "You-you're arm? It's..." They both said, then letting go they staired at eachother in silence and shock.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Toji steps back, thinking." Okay...this is weird....Where the heck am I...." Akari rolls her eyes." Jump, obviously...." Toji sticks his tongue out her, and she counters by dope smacking him."ow... Alright...so...alternate reality, then?" The girl nods."Alright...I'll figure this out...Until then, how should we consider ourselves?" They think, then both grin."BROTHER/SISTER!!!" "Alright, let's head home!!" They start walking toward the park, nudging each other playfully.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:36 am

After a few seconds of silence they both asked, "Who are you, and how did you get that arm?" the silence grew again, then Netic said, "Ladies first." So Nano explained how she had been in a bus accident and how she literally paid an arm and a leg to get her new ones.
"So, that's how I got mine, what about you?" she asked.
"I got mine the same way...like the exact same way, down to every detal!" Netic replied.
"No way, I bet not everything is the same, do you have a scar like this?" she added brushing back her hair to show a long scar on the side of her face. Netic smirked and pulled back his beanie reveling the same exact scar.
"Everything is the same." He stated, "So, where did you come from?"
"I guess I feel through a wall in my world and came out here in your's."
"Fair enough. Oh, by the way what's your name?
"Nano, you can call me Nano."
The two sat on the roof looking over the city and talking about the similarities in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:58 am

Toji grins, looking at Akari." Can't wait till the pack sees me!" Akari nods." I know!! Its going to be great seeing the look on their faces!!" They both assume a face, speaking at the same time."Oh great...its two abominations." Laughing out loud, the two halfling's stop." Ahahaha! That sounded exactly like him!!" "I know,hehehehee!! But, we shouldn't mock her so much. They are who they are, after all." Toji nods, nudging his twin 'sister'." Its fun thought,eh? Annoying them?" Akari shrugs.

( how you been, Nano?^^)
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:49 pm

As the sun set Nano seemed to notice a difference about Netic's world, "Hey, Netic, when I was in my world the weather was cool, and here in your's the weather is...well warm. What time of year is it?" she asked.
"It's the end of summer, why, is it a different time in your world?" Netic replied.
"No, acctually."
"Well then it must just be something about this roof top, I've notice that it's warmer then most of the others." Netic added as he stood, "Come on, I haven't been to the park in a while, do you wanna go?"
Nano stood aswell, "Of course I wanna go to the park!" She then ran up and jumped over Netic's shoulders and out over the street onto the building across the way. "Come on slow poke!" she shouted and continued to run across the roof tops.
'I kinda don't like her, but if she can beat me in a race then I might like her.' Netic thought as he followed after his female dobblegagger.

((I'm good, have you cheked the zombie rp resently, my post there explains stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm

( I see!!! I hope you managed to enjoy yourself!! By way, I've got a megaman and one price aus up, if you're interested.And I'm sure everyone would be thrilled if you come chat with us^^By way, should we assume the happenings in the other gene bend happened, or should we go with the two not having ever met?)

As they continue along, Akari looks at toji." So......do you have the nightmares also?" Toji nods.".......Yah.....How bad is yours?" The girl shaskes her head." If you don't mind, I don't wanna talk about it..." Toji nods." Sure....that's finer, sis.."They finally reach the park, and the two halfling's spot a traveling food cart." Hey.....I'm assuming you use the same money I do...." "But of course.....Let's do it...." One minute later, the emptied cart rolls away, and the two halfling's sit down on a bench with piled high plates.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Nano had reached the end of the row o buildings first and was now at the edge of the park, a few seconds later Netic arrived right next to her, "You had head start, that's the only reason you beat me." He said trying to catch his breath.
"Sure." Nano said with a wink. As she said this she the two saw a food cart rolling down the side walk empty. "Done for the night?" Netic asked.
"I guess so, normally I'm out her longer but two kids bought me out!" The cart's owner replied.
Netic looked looked around to for the two kids and soon spotted a blue haired boy and girl sitting in the grass.

((Yeah we should let them know each other))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Toji rapidly chows down, and his meal disappears. Akari grins, doing the same,and fades away her own only a short second after." Hmmm...still good....." The boy likes his lips, and she pushes him playfully." Well yeah!What, you expected it to be insects and dirt?" Toji sticvks his tongue out, and Akari flicks him on the nose. She looks up, and spots Netic.".......Him..." She gets up, blurring over, and Toji does so as well." Hello, Netic~" Though she was grinning, there was something that said "WARNING, WARNING!" about the way she was holding herself.The halfling girl reaches out, laying her hand on the cyborgs regular shoulder, then grips. Not hard enough to hurt, except maybe slightly, but certainly enough to get the message across." Remember when we last saw each other? Its so nice were able to forgive....yes?"Toji doesn't quite detect anything out of the way, just two friends greeting each other, and waves at Nano." Hello!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:14 am

Netic smiled at Akari and thought, 'Yeah, sure, your don't know my mind.' as she said, "Yeah, it was a big misunderstanding."
Nano waved back at Toji, "Hey." she said as she thought, 'Great, he's here too, can I ever not run into him, oh well.'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:58 am

Akari nods." A misunderstanding? I see...let's be more careful next time, k?People can be hurt from misunderstandings." She takes her hand off, then grins genuinely this time,seeming to have forgiven him." So, what's up? Met your other self too, huh?"Toji grins at Nano." So..where you chasing a little goblin creature and fell through a portal also?"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Nano shruged, "No, just a cat." she said with a smile, "Did you fall through a wall?" she asked.
Netic smirked at what Akari said then walked away from the group and laid on a park bench.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Toji blinks." A cat?Oh..uhm...sort of....I chased the bugger into a dead end and tryed to ram it. It kinda....stepped aside." Akari snorts, then follows Netic over to the bench and regarding him quietly, plopping down on the grass.Now that her nodoubt overprotective 'brother' was occupied to talking to someone els from his world, she could say what she really wanted."......So...why'd you do it?"The halfling looks at him. There wasn't any trace of anger, not really. She meant it when she said she forgived him. After all, just another night for a Titan, especially her.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 am

Netic shrugged, "Some lady told me she would give me my real arm and leg back...that's all I remember." he said as he crossed his arms behind his head.

Nano laughed, "You were trying to ram something smaller than you? Of course you're gonna miss!" she said trying not to laugh more.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:51 am

Akari blinks." Hmm....some lady? Who'd....." Wait....that man that had stabbed her....He looked familiar....She groans, rubbing the bridge of her nose." Let me guess.....this lady had long right hair, right?" Spiteful old witch....That was far from fair for her to do...

Toji blinks as as Nano starts laughing, and the halfling grins sheepishly." Ah...yah....uhm...I was kinda caught up in the chase, heheheh..." He rubs the back of his head. Okay...so he tended not to think when he was excited or aggravated...Annoying little bugger had led him all over town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN   Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next