Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Voting_barFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Voting_barFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
Kyte
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 pm

She felt to only respond when he had left for the curtains sure... the hawk girl mumbled oh great now the unexpected noises almost shocked a part of the crowding in no time as the ovation sat quietly all down.Her reddish glanced over the scene as she saw them all take seating,she from left to right eyed the nearby seat way but none were free,her lifting hand made a quick facepalm there was one behind her wake up girl! she said in her mind and finally seated herself.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Nikki was going nuts with the rest of the crowd as the lights began to spotlight the stage and colors danced across the crowd. She was going to enjoy herself tonight. She was even more excited now that she knew Toji was in the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:32 am

"Woohoo!"

Ben yelled as he jumped up and down in his seat and threw up the rock sign, which looked like the devils horns with his fingers. Meanwhile, his headband swayed and his ripped skinny jeans, with bomber jacket combo were making his fangirls in the audience kinda swoon, but that was the usual.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:53 pm

All of a sudden, the lights went out everywhere, as a flare shot up from stage. The pale red light cast over all of the faces in the crowd, as they were suspended in wonder and curiosity. As the flare fell down, suddenly guitar started playing, sounding soft for their regular music. It sounded familiar to some people though, as the beginning guitar piece from My Curse, by Killswitch Engage. The band had not appeared yet, but they heard them talking from the darkness.

You all have been waiting for this moment...and we're going to reward you for your patience! You gave us a list of songs to perform that you wanted to hear in our style, and now we're going to perform them; ladies and gentlemen, this is My Curse!

Just when he finished talking, the guitar stopped. Murmuring happened throughout the audience, before the stage suddenly lit up, showing all of the band members in their positions, fireworks erupting onstage as they broke into the heavy guitar, Aestus and Fenrir already almost back to back, as Aestus let out a fearsome scream.

♪ I watched you walk away!
HOPELESS, With nothing to SAY!
I strain my eyes!
HOPING, To see you AGAIN!

THIS IS MY CURSE! ♪

The crowd was already screaming, rocking out to the music. Strates stood up while drumming, not even breaking a sweat, Fenrir singing in a low tone, The wanting...

Strates, still standing so he didn't miss his cue, sang with him. ♪ THIS IS MY CURSE! ♪

Time...

Alex joined in while he was bassing.

♪ THIS IS MY CURSE!
The needing...THIS IS MY, CUUUUUUUUUUURSE! ♪

Strates had joined in while Fenrir was singing for dramatic effect. The guitar slightly softened, before going back to heavy.

♪ There is love!
Burning to find you!
Will you wait for me?
Will you be theeeeere?!

Your silence remains!
But still I
HUNGER, FOR, YOUUUUU!

THIS IS MY CURSE!
The wanting...

THIS IS MY CURSE!
Time...
THIS IS MY CURSE!
The needing... THIS IS MY, CUUUUUUUUUUURSE!

There is love!
Burning to find you!
Will you wait for me? ♪

Suddenly, the guitar dropped out, and Strates made a steady beat, as Fenrir sang softly.

♪ Still, I want...
And still, I ache...
But still, I wait... ♪

Then the guitar picked up again as Aestus joined Fenrir.

♪ TO SEE YOU AGAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!

Dying inside these walls!
Dying inside these walls!

Then the guitar picked up even more.

♪ And I see your face...
In these tears?
In these tears...
And I see your, faaaace...

There is love!

There is, love...
There is love!
There is, love...
There is love!
There is, love...
There is love!
There is, love... ♪

The guitar faded out, before the drums and guitar picked up in a small, five second instrumental, and then completely cut off, the band straightening from their first song as the crowd went up in cheers.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:41 pm

So much yelling for a second she felt to leave but that song atleast had sprung Katera in curiosity however with the neon spotlights popping out like the burst of pyrotechnic still she grumbled the cheering was disturbing her.When it stopped playing with instruments,the hawk girl on fluffy bustier dress got up from her seatway,she couldnt take to hear this derilious peoples in here GAH im out of here!! Katera screeched and left the crowding even the heroes with the door letting out a echoing thud this scene of hers could totally let them know that she wasnt adapted.

Somehow if any of them had to chase along her to see the actual problem on this concert thing she woudnt mind telling otherwise,she went to sit outside the building alone for now with her arms forming a pouting position hmph this is so stupid Katera complained to herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 am

Annie, Ayumu and Nina all screamed like fangirls and jumped with the crowd, Nina being careful and protecting her friends in-case the first front rows turned into a mosh-pit, they all held their hands in the air and rocked out to the music.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 am

Toji knew it was his song coming up. Stepping onto the stage , he rocks his body to teh beat." Yo yall, its the B.b. Wolf, for my first live performance!!!" Those who had heard of the young battler cheered, while others who reqonized him as the gand-busting hero cheered even louder."Now, I'm not gonna boast or anything like that, cuase there's no foe to face. So what I'm gonna do is be real with ya. You ready?! Here we go!!!"

The beat transended into a hard-rock opera fusion, and Toji opened his mouth.

"Oooooh, here I go again,
carving my heart out with this pen.
I've fought so many battles,
Gained so many scars
become so weary,
but, your hope still heals me!
One glance at this city is all it takes,
to make me fight another day.
I'll gladly die for any of you,
its the simple truth.
I'll be your warrior,
your battle torn soldier!
Just stand by me,
here cames the future, can you see?
My wound don't matter,
For this city I'll go faster and faster!
All I ask is for you to stand by me...
stand.....by me......"

Toji lowers his head and the mic, waiting for their judgement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 am

Ben jumps up and down after the performance, clapping and cheering.

"WHOOooOOo, YAAAA, Toji rocked dude. Totally rullllled the school."

Ben whistled loudly as the crowd clapped, excited his teammate had done so well.

Not just Toji, however, Fens performance was also off the hook as well. Overall, it had been one of the best concerts Ben had ever been too. Especially considering the last one got attacked by his girlfriend's crazy twin sister. Ben couldn't wait to see if there was more, and wondered why he was never invited to any band practices, he had ....some talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3