Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Vote_lcapThe howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Voting_barThe howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Vote_lcapThe howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Voting_barThe howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Empty
PostSubject: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:38 am

Nikki ran across the roof tops of the city's biuldings, leaping from one to the next, trying to be careful about being spotted again. She ran to the edge of a building and jumped, her powerful legs pushing her clear over the gap. She landed on the next building and trotted over to the edge of the building, looking around the city from her high perch. She noticed a large group of people watching the news at one of those tv shops. Of course it was the news, Nikki thought irratated. Ever since her picture had appeared across the screens of way to many tvs she had hated the news.
She sighed and decided that she wasn't going to let that happen again, next camera person who took her picture would be eaten before he got it to the news.
Nikki walked back from the edge and then took off running again, launching into the air, aiming for the next building but something else suddenly distracted her.
Ka-Cliiiiick!!

Nikki qiuckly whipped her head around to see who had shot another picture of her then to late realized she had taken her sights off her target building. She turned back to the building to see it rushing up at her. She didn't hit it like she planned and instead went slidding across the roof. She growled at herself and the camera person and got up qiuckly, ready to chase down her new prey.
She looked over the edge to see the guy running off down the streets and snarled. Not this time bud. Nikki thought angrily. She took off after him across the roofs and finally got to an alley she could transform back into a human. She ran out of the alley after the camera person, ready to tear the camera from his hands, sadly though it seemed that the people on the sidewalk had a plan to block her from the guy she was chasing.
Nikki growled a bit, then yelled as loud as she could, "Stop him! Theif!" That has got to get some ones attention, right?
The crowds opened up a bit, letting her pass a bit easier, but also the camera guy.
*Dang it!* she thought, she yelled again to see if there were any cops or some one stupid enough to actually stop this guy,"Theif!! Some one, HELP!"
Usually she could stop this guy with no problem... in her were ferret form, but she rarely practiced running in her human form so she was actually kinda slow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:35 pm

(I'm going to assume it's night since you didn't specify xD)

Brianna was wandering around the moonlit streets of Jump, looking for something interesting to do, when she heard yelling. She slid inconspicuously around the corner, curious, when a terrified-looking guy with a camera sprinted by and knocked into her, throwing her to the ground.

Well, wasn't that rude.

Go get him back, Bree!

Hang on...

Brianna was fully prepared to go after that guy and 'accidentally' knock him over, but she hesitated as she heard the cries of 'theif!' and saw a girl around her age run after him. Normally Bree would have ignored it; somebody was always getting mugged these days. But she'd make an exception for this guy.

The girl got up calmly, dusted herself off and looked around for a shortcut. She found a side alley that would let her cut right across the street the camera guy had run through and sprinted down it. Brianna emerged outside just in front of the man, swinging herself around using a nearby lamppost and sticking her leg out. The guy tripped over it, the camera flying out of his hands and the man himself skidding to a spectacular stop at Brianna's feet.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:15 am

Nikki smiled to herself, glad someone had decided to help her catch the "theif". She ran up and looked around eagerly for the camera to dispose of its film.
"Hey! What was that for!" The camera man complained dusting himself off as Nikki ran up, quickly scooping up the camera from off the ground. "Thats my camera!" He yelled.
"No its not!" Nikki said, attempting to at least stall till she could pop out the film. She searched the back of the camera for the film opening and worked on getting it open, "you stole this from me!"
"Lady, you must have me confused with some one else cuz- HEY! My film!" Nikki had managed to pop open the film compartment and was working on destroying th film by exposing it to sunlight. "I have no idea what your talking about." Nikki said as she chucked the film roll into the street where it was crushed byseveral cars to be sure no one could get photos off of it. She then handed him back the camera, "yeah, your right, I might have had ou confused for some one else." She then turned her attention to the girl who had helped stop the guy, "Thanks for the help, you have no idea how much trouble you saved me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 am

'That, mister, was for knocking me over and getting dirt in my phone.'

Brianna said, her hands on her hips. She watched in confusion as the girl hurriedly tore the film out, chucked it under a car and gave the camera back to the guy.

'Woah, hang on a sec, what did you do that for? And you,' she continued, looking back at the man, 'why were you running if you didn't steal anything?'

Brianna was extremely puzzled, and also kind of annoyed. She didn't like getting gratitude, especially when she wasn't even sure she'd done anything right.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 pm

"There's a monster in this town and i have a picture of it!" the camera person said.
"You had a picture of it..." Nikki corrected.
The camera man paused, then looked at his camera,"oh, yeah... dang it!"
Nikki smiled at her achievement of getting the film destroyed and began to walk away, not bothering to answer the girls question as to why she destroyed the film. Telling her would have given away to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 am

Brianna looked at the man with a frown. She believed him - after all, they were in Jump City - but she didn't approve. After all, if somebody found out her secret, she certainly wouldn't want it getting on the news. This 'monster' was probably just a person with powers, like the Teen Titans, or Brianna herself.

Wait a minute.

If the monster's a person...

And that person didn't want any pictures of them floating around...

And that girl wanted the picture gone...

Then she must be-

'Hey, wait!'

Brianna ran after the girl, wondering if she was right or if she was just overthinking things. Catching up to her, she grabbed Nikki's arm and spun her around. She spoke in a lowered tone, glancing around to make sure they were alone.

'You have something to do with the monster that guy was talking about, don't you?'
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 am

Nikki looked at this stranger with wide eyes and stood staring at her, realizing she was holding her breathe she let it out slowly in an equally quite whisper, "How- how did you..." she wanted to take off running, any thing but be where she was right now, but all she could do was stand there like an idiot, waiting for this persons answer as to how she figured it out. Nikki looked around quickly, eyes darting from person to person, wondering how many others knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:09 am

Brianna saw that she was right, and that Nikki was on the verge of panic. She didn't want the girl doing anything stupid, so she told her to calm down and led her along a series of dark alleys on the way to her apartment.

'Don't worry. Nobody else is going to find out.'

She unlocked her door, ushered the girl inside and locked it again behind her. Brianna wasn't a paranoid person, more just antisocial, and if some random came by handing out flyers it would be a lot easier to pretend there was no-one home. Brianna looked back at Nikki, and, seeing that she had calmed down, relaxed herself. She indicated the sofa and sat down opposite it.

'Sit down. I'm sorry to shock you like that. I kind of just figured it out, and I've had experience with metahumans before. Oh, and my name's Brianna.'
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 am

Jay sat nervously on the couch and watched the Brianna, she seemed harmless enough, especially to a 6 foot long ferret. Nikki calmed herself a bit over this thought, knowing she wasn't in any immediate danger.
"ok, so your right, i do have a- uh, power thing... But still, how come your not freaking out? And how do you have experience with this kind of thing?" Nikki asked, she was beginning to wonder what kind of person she had followed into there own house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 am

(I'm so sorry for the late reply, I missed this topic in all my stupidity Dx)

Brianna smiled reassuringly, up until Nikki asked the question she had hoped to avoid. Sure, she might have told one person about her powers, and he might have taken it without much fuss, but that didn't mean everyone would. She tried to dodge a straight answer, not looking at the girl as she replied.

'I, uh, I have a power myself. It's nothing special, though. So,' Brianna continued quickly, 'tell me more about your power. Is it some kind of shapeshifting or something?'

Pshh, Bree, way to bail out.

How many times do we have to tell you? She's not going to think you're crazy.

Easy for you to say.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Nikki cocked an eyebrow, "You have special powers too huh? well then, you tell me bout your powers I'll tell you about mine. Deal?"
She paused for a moment, then sighed,"yeah its kinda like a shape shifting thing, only a bit more complex. I can only change into one animal, and well I'm kinda forced to change one a full moon... I'm not a were wolf though! so its not like I'm incredably dangerous!" She added that last bit in a hurry, hoping to tell it all before the girl went running off in fear for her life. "The only time it goes out of control is on a red moon, also known as lunar eclipse." She took a deep breathe and turned looked toward another room, acting as if something incredably interesting had happened over there so she didn't have to see if this girl freaked out like alot of others had.

(its ok bout taking forever to post, my internets kinda dead right now. So i have to borrow my friends internet. lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:29 am

'Deal.'

Brianna sighed as she said the word; there was no getting out of it now. She listened as Nikki explained her powers, noticing she didn't mention what animal she could transform into. Remembering their deal, the girl reluctantly began to explain her own ability.

'That's pretty cool. My power is... Well, I can talk to ghosts.' Brianna looked away again. 'Go on, laugh.'
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 am

"Actually thats pretty cool," Nikki said," I've always been interesting in that stuff. So you don't think my powers kinda weird? I mean I turn into a giant ferret." Nikki said.
"So how often do you talk to the ghosts and how doyou talk to them?" Nikki was interested in this new girls powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 am

'Weird? No way!' Brianna exclaimed. 'A giant ferret could kick a lot of butt.'

She couldn't fathom why this girl would be ashamed of her power; it was a lot better than having a rabble of ghosts in your head all the time, at least in Brianna's opinion.

Hey! Rabble?

We're not that bad.

That's what you think.

Brianna realized Nikki was talking again.

'Actually, I'm talking to them right now. They're really just like another set of thoughts inside my head; I can kind of project what I want to say to them, and I can hear what they have to say as well.'

Which is usually a lot, she added privately.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:02 am

"Thats so awesome!" Nikki said excitedly, "though I'm sure it can get annoying, huh?"

Nikki paused and looked around at the apartment curiously, she hadn't been in a building lately that she didn't have to break into to get food or sleep in or something. This was the first time she could think of that she had been invited into some ones house.
Nikki whipped her head back to the girl, "Oh, uh, I'm Nikki, I think I forgot to mention that." she kinda smiled, "I'm kinda easily distracted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)   The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The howl of the.... ferret? (open to all, and heros invited)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next