Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Voting_barFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Voting_barFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
Kyte
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Fenrir chuckled slightly at how Ayumu remarked all of the band members to be cute. Strates smiled slyly.

Wha, Aestus? Girlfriend?

Oi, you shut the hell up, Strates.

Well, it's true.

Oh, Alex, you want some too?!

Aestus, I'm sure if we looked up "single" in the encyclopedia, there'd be a picture of you.

...I officially. Hate. All of you.

Hey, leave me out of this, Fenrir said, chuckling.

Hey, Fen, you don't have a girlfriend, either!

The band suddenly turned with curious glances to Fenrir, at which he blinked, taken aback.

Hey, hey...wait,-

Aestus has a point...

And he's the lead singer. Odd.

Hey, Strates isn't tugging around somebody!

Don't turn this on me, laddie. I'm engaged to a lass back home.

Fenrir's subject change having failed, he spotted Ben and Nikki in the crowd.

Oh, look, a distraction! He quickly walked and hopped off stage, going to see Ben and Nikki. The band all had a laugh.

Aestus turned back to the girls along with the rest of the band, making small talk like before. Strates eyed Toji's costume.

I was a bit worried we'd have to make something up, but that outfit could work. Welcome, Toji.

Evan rubbed his chin, thinking. A bit cyberpunk...the mask throws it off a bit, but at the same time looks oddly matching. I agree; excellent work, Toji.

Meanwhile, Fenrir smiled, walking up to Ben and Nikki.

Ben, Nikki! I'm glad you guys could make it!

Instantly, all of the girls that were towards the front of the crowd gave murderous glances to the pair; moreso Nikki than Ben, in jealousy. Fenrir tried to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:39 pm

The three girls continued their chat with the band members "awwh, well I'm sure you'll all find some nice girls eventually, my heart belongs to Kyte" said Nina with a smile before she sighed dreamily at the thought of her boyfriend.

Annie nodded with a smile "me too, my sweet Wildfire, saving me from ghost hotels like my Tameranian Knight in Shining Armour...although he is an actual Prince to be fair..." she said with a chuckle.

Ayumu looked to her friends "you all have boyfriends? I didn't know...I'm seeing a guy too, he's made of ash" she said to which Nina raised an eyebrow to "so you're dating a pile of ash?" she asked confused before Ayumu shook her head "he's an actual being, just...like reanimated...its difficult to explain" she said with a chuckle before she smiled at the thought of Flint "ash and ice are so beautiful together" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Toji grinned, pumping his fist."Awesome!Glad you approve!"He sees Ben, and blurs over to him."Hey, man!!!!Glad you could make it!"He poses."Am I or am I not da bomb in this?"The girls near the crowd blink as they see Toji."Hey, is that...." "No way, is it...?!" Apparently, Toji was as famous as ever.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Claire had walked through the entrance, looking at everyone having fun and greeting each other. Holding her skirt down, she slowly walks past people laughing and having a fun time. She reaches a empty seat and sits in it, looking at Toji. Claire had just observed the way these people acted and if they were rude or not. A teenage man had poked Claire on her shoulder from the side. It turns out he was sitting right next to her. Teenager:"Hey......nice party huh?" Claire hadn't really thought about the party but she could tell he was trying to get with her. Was he serious?

"Uhm....I guess." Her eyes drifted off to the ground, seeming to be feeling a bit alone. The teenager had seemed to feel bad for her and tried to cheer her up. Teenager:""I'm Danny....and I can see that your a nice girl...." Claire turned her head toward Danny, her black hair blowing in the gust of wind. "Thanks.....I'm Claire..." She stared into his eyes, and she thought she saw a sparkle in his eyes for a split second. But that moment was cut off by a sudden crash and thud. Danny and Claire turned toward the source of the sound to see a man crashed into a table, the table split in half. A large burly man towers over him and scowls.

The burly man seemed to be bald, have a blonde mustache, a white tank top, blue jeans, and dirty white sneakers. Burly Man:"You wanna talk smart with me punk?! You ain't got the guts!" The man raises his fist up, about to bring it down. Danny:"Hey man...that's not cool.. The burly man had looked Claire and Dannys way and walked over to them. Man:"Yeah....? And what're you gonna do about it?" The man was so close to Danny, his hot breath ran across Danny's face. "Can you....stop....please?" Claire had enough, this guy was getting in Danny's space, not to mention crashing the party but doing this, she had enough. The man looked her way and just let out a huff before getting in Claire's face too.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:28 am

Nikki smiled at Ben, "Yeah really, I don't usually come to these but decided to take a night off and enjoy myself." Nikki explained. The were ferret looked around at the people who were now swarming in to the concert and wondered if it would be ok if she went into her ferret form to get more space. "So how have things been for you and the titans?" She asked, it had been a while since she last mistook a titan as a villain and she was glad that she was getting better at her job, cuz no one wanted heroes attacking heroes as the criminal escapes.

When Fen walked up Nikki greeted him eagerly, "Hey Fen! How things going?" She chuckled a bit,"and I mean other then your love life, or lack there of." she added letting him know she had overheard that little bit. Were ferrets, great eavesdroppers. The ferret girl glanced over at a couple guys who were arguing in the back over who knew what. "So, is there security or do I get to go threaten to eat them?" she asked, hoping her day off wouldn't turn into crowd control for a concert she just wanted to chil out and listen to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Right before that Katera didnt sounded aware of the event as she was quietly wondered into a street but she was close enough to hear all the girlish cheering noises filling up the air other than that the hawk girl had decided to wear a newer clothing it was like the second thing she had bought.What she whore on that moment the short dress was black by the top silk as the fabric and the bottom was white in light pinkish color tone the material was fluffy but holded a cute design on her.

Spoiler:

Katera turned away to see what was obviously happening in this location,once there she stopped at the entrance and then she would simply cross it with the doorway opening as she walked on ahead and saw the gigantic ovation.With the instruments on the scene it was mainly feeling like an upcoming concert woah... she tought and sharply stared around the crowded spaces knowing that when hundreds of peoples were there,most of them were heroes for sure.It was luck for her since it happened to be true,she clearly spotted Ben trought the area and instead of crashing into citizens to irritate them,she instinctly soared off in the mid air but quickly landed nearby not to apperently show herself yet.However with her wings folding up and the young girl hawkish's talons with the deadly sharp claws making ticking noises as she walked on forwards to Ben and those who were with him,every of them had totally heard this sound and sighted Katera plus the dress she had on Umnm whats going on here..?? her voice was like so not familiarized with concert to be thruthful she dont know what it consist of but her head thought that it should represent somekind of celebration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:37 pm

"The Titans? Were good, every Tuesday is Taco Night after we save the city from a giant cyborg."

Ben chuckled, it didn't happen every week, but it did happen. That's when Fen greeted them and Ben gave him a quick thumbs up.

"Nice turn out, dude. so Wolfboy is back there with---Oh never mind."

Toji would of course suddenly appear in front of Ben in a flash, hyper as always and Ben just decided he would eg him on.

"Pfft, yeahhh you are Lightning Wolf, who wouldn't think your the bomb! I mean look dude, that's all for you."

Ben pointed to the girls who were staring at him really, but insisted the stares were for Toji. Before anyone else could get a real word in, Katera joined the scene behind Ben...Ben was a bit surprised to see her here, but not that surprised. They ran into each other a lot lately.

"Oh, hey! This is a concert. Don't worry guys, she's with me."

However, Ben didn't realize that Nikki's attention was now on an disagreement going on not too far off.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Nikki and Ben greeted him happily, and Nikki asked how he was doing, other than his love life; or the lack of which. She had heard. Fenrir laughed.

Ha. Ha. Very funny, he said, rolling his eyes. Ben gave him a thumbs up, saying it was turning out great, at which Fen smiled. Then Toji appeared, asking how he looked. He already had Fen's opinion, so it was obviously directed at Nikki and Ben. Ben supported Toji, saying he looked awesome.

Suddenly, Nikki asked if there was security here, because there was someone fighting in the back. Fen nodded, pointing; muscly men in orange security shirts were already on their way. Fen jumped back up onto stage, almost abnormally, and grabbed the mic. He was on the visible part of stage.

Hey, you! At the back! Are you seriously starting a fight here? He had now put everyone's attention on the fight. We're all here to have fun, not beat the snot out of each other. If you can't appreciate that, he snapped, pointing to the gates, Direct him out, security. Security did so, grabbing the Hulk Hogan wannabe and tossing him out.

The band members poked their heads through the curtains to see what was going on, mumbling to each other before going back.

Now that that's over with, in exactly ten minutes we'll be performing! Thank you for your patience. The crowd cheered before he jumped back down to his friends. Sorry, Nikki. We've never had to play crowd control before.

A girl showed up, and Ben said she was with him. Fenrir smiled, introducing himself. Hi, I'm Fenrir. Nice to meet you, miss...? He offered a hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:32 pm

The three girls had poked their heads out of the curtains curiously too, wondering what all the commotion was about, they then decided to let the other band members get ready and gave them some peace, joining the crowd in the front row, the three chatting excitedly to each other.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Before she had answered Ben and Fenrir,her head was fidgeting quickly in a funny manner from left to right at the point of this ehhh concert thing which seemed way crowded than a normal celebration.Her eyes kept analyzing the humunges ovation stands it felt totally odd and well cheerful,she then stopped her head from moving and stared firstly at Ben too weird for me obviously she wasnt adapted to that kind of event as she fixed her fluffy feathers neck collar and heard the second voice feeling more lke an introduction ehh im Katera..she said to Fenrir.Slightly looking at his stretched hand but before she could grab it her head tilted unexpectedly releasing somekind of bird squeak in accident ugh sorry..it kinda happens sometimes.... Katera told in a apoligizing tone knowing that the squeaky sound would make them chuckles but finally shook Fenrir hand lightly
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Nikki smiled when she realized she wouldn't have to fight with any one to keep to concert fun. She sat back in her chair and smiled as she heard the music was going to start soon.

(sorry, short post and brain blocks)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Ben folded his arms, ready for this show to get on the road.

"So, who's going on next? Ready to get my rock on!....or rap on?"

Ben remembered when he got to play in a concert once as a kid, FourArms and Xlr8 stole the show...kinda.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

The woman introduced herself as Katera, making a squawking sound, at which Fenrir didn't even flinch, and shook his hand.

Very nice to meet you, Katera.

Ben asked when they were going to start. Fenrir gave a slight nod, it was nearly time to start.

Just one more minute, Ben. Take your seat, thanks for coming, and enjoy the show, he said with a smile, patting Ben's shoulder in thanks before turning to Toji. Let's go.

He jumped back on stage, and went behind curtains with Toji.

Alright, Toji, you stay here a bit longer than us. You're a new addition to the show, so when you hear me introduce you, come out in whatever fantastic fashion you want. We've incremented a moment for you to freestyle into all of our songs when they come on, but we didn't get one for any of the cover songs; not enough time. Some are covered rap songs so you have a spotlight, though. Any questions?

He motioned over the girls.

Annie, Nina, Ayumu, you should take your seats now. You can come backstage again in our breaks and after the performance, 'kay?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:15 pm

The girls smiled and nodded "sure thing, good luck to everyone" said Nina before Annie and Ayumu nodded in agreement and followed Nina to their seats which was in the front row, they then sat down and waited for the concert to start.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Toji nodded,grinning."Right!!!!Im done for whatever!!!"Aseveryone was going into their positions, Toji stood in front of the mirror, calming himself.Was he afraid? No, never.He couldn't experience real fear.But could he get nervous? You betcha! He could get into those rap clubs and battle, because he was meant for battle.It was what he was born to, to fight in any situation, any setting. But this wasn't going up against a foe, it was just baring himself against a crowd, and hoping they would find him worthy of praise. He nodded to himself.Baring himself was what he would do."Just get out there and be honest, B.B. Just show them who you are..."He didn't even realize he was speaking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next